Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756097 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Joker09:
When a lady(an ex) exploit us and still use Hypergamy against us by leaving us for men of the upper echelon, we men tend to shrug it off and move on, even the Redpill teaches that you work on being a better man by chasing success and letting them go. Success is the best revenge.

When you game an ex and exploit her of her resources or connects without giving her back what she expects... expect anything my friends. U just created a psychopath and be ready to face her wrath. I think y'all can still remember the movie 'Acrimony', somewhat related to this topic. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Be wise and don't go and play yourself.
Bozz Abeg preach wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Joker09:
When a lady(an ex) exploit us and still use Hypergamy against us by leaving us for men of the upper echelon, we men tend to shrug it off and move on, even the Redpill teaches that you work on being a better man by chasing success and letting them go. Success is the best revenge.

When you game an ex and exploit her of her resources or connects without giving her back what she expects... expect anything my friends. U just created a psychopath and be ready to face her wrath. I think y'all can still remember the movie 'Acrimony', somewhat related to this topic. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Be wise and don't go and play yourself.
people should stick to their level of Game. Stick to the level you're comfortable/experienced with. Otherwise you'll screw up your life. What some of us can do not everyone can do. Because we're all at different stages of our redpill journey. If I start to tell you about the stories some guys are living, how Exes are hooking them up, even tho married, you'll say I'm lying. Stick to what you know. And what you're comfortable with. Redpill is too wide and too broad to be limited by your small views of love and loyalty.
Ultimately the RedPill itself is not enough to explain the reality of the world we live in man. These things are not as simple as ABC.

Eg. Do you know what the latest underground trend in SA is at the moment? Especially in Johannesburg and Durban (among the Zulu), it's men asking other men to fvck their wives while they watch. Cuckoldry. Some guys are busy insulting these husbands because it doesn't make sense. Of course it doesn't make sense. Sex is never about sense. Same as the Exes thing. Don't apply too much sense to it. It is what it is. Why do you think women cheat a lot with their Exes? Why do you think women keep checking up on their Exes? Lol even your GF still has her ex's number on her phone lmfao. And you think they don't talk? Lol Because women know the game. They'll always fvck their Exes. As do players. Boss if you date my Ex just know I'm still messing with her. Period. And many guys feel like that. And do that. How you feel about it won't change anything.

Women are always fvcking their Ex boyfriends. That's why in partenity fraud many cases find that the baby belongs to the ex. It is what is. Make peace with it and move on.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2021
DAY 5, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: the price she places on her body is but an illusion---an attempt to lure you into squandering your money. Don't fall for this illusion. There's nothing really special about it; save your coins.

Authority: save your coins.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Can we bury this "fuq my ex, won't fuq my ex" stuff?

Let everyone follow their own philosophy on it biko

It's another day to.swallow some redpills, sweet or bitter...

I'm taking mine with pounded Yam and vegetable soup... wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2021
when they say "men are the prize" never doubt it.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
ubunja:
people should stick to their level of Game. Stick to the level you're comfortable/experienced with. Otherwise you'll screw up your life. What some of us can do not everyone can do. Because we're all at different stages of our redpill journey. If I start to tell you about the stories some guys are living, how Exes are hooking them up, even tho married, you'll say I'm lying. Stick to what you know. And what you're comfortable with. Redpill is too wide and too broad to be limited by your small views of love and loyalty.
Ultimately the RedPill itself is not enough to explain the reality of the world we live in man. These things are not as simple as ABC.

Eg. Do you know what the latest underground trend in SA is at the moment? Especially in Johannesburg and Durban (among the Zulu), it's men asking other men to fvck their wives while they watch. Cuckoldry. Some guys are busy insulting these husbands because it doesn't make sense. Of course it doesn't make sense. Sex is never about sense. Same as the Exes thing. Don't apply too much sense to it. It is what it is. Why do you think women cheat a lot with their Exes? Why do you think women keep checking up on their Exes? Lol even your GF still has her ex's number on her phone lmfao. And you think they don't talk? Lol Because women know the game. They'll always fvck their Exes. As do players. Boss if you date my Ex just know I'm still messing with her. Period. And many guys feel like that. And do that. How you feel about it won't change anything.

Women are always fvcking their Ex boyfriends. That's why in partenity fraud many cases find that the baby belongs to the ex. It is what is. Make peace with it and move on.

lol
so a player (her ex) will be f*cking my new said girlfriend or the new person i am 4king, in a close door, and you expect me not to Bleep my ex. that person must be joking.

ubunja there is absolutely no how you can convince these people to agree with what you are saying, so let everyone stick to there own level of game.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
softguy1:

lol
so a player (her ex) will be f*cking my new said girlfriend or the new person i am 4king, in a close door, and you expect me not to Bleep my ex. that person must be joking.

ubunja there is absolutely no how you can convince these people to agree with what you are saying, so let everyone stick to there own level of game.
yep people must stick to their own level.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Joker09:

It's not about jazz. It's more about 'self respect'. That doesn't mean one is hating an ex. In fact I'd rather prefer to be the one to help an ex if she calls my attention to it with no strings attached, not otherwise. Even most of these foreign actors rarely have anything to do with their exes if we're to go by your ideology. They rarely do any projects together anymore, since that is what will give both parties peace. Everyone just go their own ways and it doesn't affect their productivity. One party can not be getting emotional when we are both supposed to work together. If you ain't getting emotional, she may be getting emotional, no one needs that energy when you've actually moved on and trying to be productive.

I get the point..definitely boundaries has to be set..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Men please help me with this. So a good friend of mine, in his 28-29 years met this 33 year old lady.

Before meeting her, the guy has been wayward not focused in any way, always a financial burden to us even though we're a lot younger than he is. He was so bad that we only contacted him if we want to ball, any serious investment or business discussion, we leave him, and he really finds it hard to relate with his age because most of them have moved beyond him.

Early last year, his parents chased him out of their family house and that was when he met this lady, the lady accepted him with his flaws and have turned him into a man. He now has things worthwhile doing, and is leaving fine without his Dad's money.
A lot of good change under a year, so much that his parents that chased him out and swore he was no good, have accepted him.

Lately the lady has been bugging him for marriage and he never intended to settle with her, and he told me this. However I was able to convince him to the point that he is considering proposal.

I'm not sure if the lady was the reason for his change or was it the fact that he lost access to his fathers money and covering but I am sure the lady accepted him in his lowest, stock with him when even us his main guys chased him off, coupled with the fact that she is above average in looks.

After reading this thread I feel like I have made a mistake pushing a young vibrant guy to settle with an evening news paper, but then again I still think the lady is God sent at the same time.

Does this redpill apply to all women, because I seriously think there's bound to be exceptions

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2021
LOL

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
4ckz:
Men please help me with this. So a good friend of mine, in his 28-29 years met this 33 year old lady.

Before meeting her, the guy has been wayward not focused in any way, always a financial burden to us even though we're a lot younger than he is. He was so bad that we only contacted him if we want to ball, any serious investment or business discussion, we leave him, and he really finds it hard to relate with his age because most of them have moved beyond him.

Early last year, his parents chased him out of their family house and that was when he met this lady, the lady accepted him with his flaws and have turned him into a man. He now has things worthwhile doing, and is leaving fine without his Dad's money.
A lot of good change under a year, so much that his parents that chased him out and swore he was no good, have accepted him.

Lately the lady has been bugging him for marriage and he never intended to settle with her, and he told me this. However I was able to convince him to the point that he is considering proposal.

I'm not sure if the lady was the reason for his change or was it the fact that he lost access to his fathers money and covering but I am sure the lady accepted him in his lowest, stock with him when even us his main guys chased him off, coupled with the fact that she is above average in looks.

After reading this thread I feel like I have made a mistake pushing a young vibrant guy to settle with an evening news paper, but then again I still think the lady is God sent at the same time.

Does this redpill apply to all women, because I seriously think there's bound to be exceptions

I have a few questions.
1. You said the lady turned him into a man... how?

2. Is she good mannered?

3. She never gave birth before?

If 2&3 equals yes...and 1 tuned out to be she got him a a job or whatever, it shows she chose him and supported him. He should keep her.

But he is saying he didn't wanna settle with her right? Then,let him quit right now and save her biological timeclock. It makes no sense wasting her time

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
luminouz:

I have a few questions.
1. You said the lady turned him into a man... how?

2. Is she good mannered?

3. She never gave birth before?

If 2&3 equals yes...and 1 tuned out to be she got him a a job or whatever, it shows she chose him and supported him. He should keep her.

But he is saying he didn't wanna settle with her right? Then,let him quit right now and save her biological timeclock. It makes no sense wasting her time

I don't know about the lady, so everything I can say is hear-say mostly.

1. She turned her into a man because, he wasn't interested in earning any form of living till he met her, now he can maintain his car, and they plan to move from a one bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom flat.

The lady is a marketer for one private pharmaceutical, she was living in the one bedroom flat before the guy moved in, and had a car too, so she was living fine I guess.

The guy was already employed, as at then, one government ministry in which he goes to work whenever he likes but gets paid every month, he also had family money.

In his words, the lady nagged him into starting up a business, which I guess is now paying him more than his salary.

2. Good mannered, anyone that can survive my friend must be good mannered. The only thing he ever did for himself before was cook, rarely washed, wasting money on laundry services, if you stay an hour with him, you might kill him for laziness, so I think anyone that survives him must be good.
The only repeated complaint and his stand point for saying he doesn't want to settle with her is "she nags". No other complaint I have heard.

3. As far as we both no, she hasn't given birth before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Simps are ready to risk their lives just because of pussie. Don’t be a simp like philnoble9.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
4ckz:

Yes, the redpill applies to all women, no exceptions.
The redpill are objective truths about reality, with particular emphasis on the female nature. However, what you choose to do with this knowledge depends on you, what you want, and the circumstances surrounding you.
For example, The red pill reveals that, females are at their sexual prime within the ages of 16 and 25. But then, the decision to date or marry a woman in her prime or post prime is entirely up to you, as both have their pros and cons. Successful relationships or marriages goes beyond sex and children.
Now, there's a plethora of reasons why a lady that desires marriage may be single, even at the age of 33 and beyond. She might have whored away her prime years while hypergamy made her wait for the highest bidder, until she crashed past the wall, and is now looking for a retirement plan or she might have been a good girl who is just plain unlucky with previous relationships, if any.
I personally know a single 33 yr old beautiful, intelligent, well behaved, working class Christian lady, and guess what? she's still a virgin. why is she single all this while? her smallish stature, shy introverted personality, as well as her insistence on no sex before marriage made potential suitors scarce for her. however, she is getting married next month sha.
My simple advice for your friend would be for him to thoroughly vet that lady from people who knew her at her prime years, and then make a decision from his findings.
She might be an angel to your friend but he has to discover if she's God sent or a fallen angel, before commitment.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
4ckz:

Hmm, this is really deep.
First, know these: Most of the time when these type of women (independent women of that age) do these for a man, they are expecting something in return. They have an agenda which they will still push and most times it becomes very dangerous to pull out of that said relationship. The movie "Gone Girl" should serve a lesson for this. The man should be very careful in dealing with that woman.

Secondly, I don't think that man you said is masculine enough, in fact, he has a feminine traits. I don't think he has any plan for Life or acting towards one.

Thirdly, she might use all what she did for him against him later in the future. You said she's already threatening him for marriage? LOL! That's part of the agenda. She's beginning to show the real reasons why she's doing all those "good acts". She wants to "groom" him up so you or your friend can think the woman is "nice and rare" and stuffs like that.

My advice to you is that: Think of the pros and cons. If the cons outweighs the pros, you're in for a deep trouble. Remember the Fifty Shades of Red Quote: "Never enter a relationship you can't leave. If you find yourself forming dependence, then it's time to leave". Thread with caution. VET her. Look into her past. A lady already disturbing someone for marriage is a bad idea and that's the worst of all shit tests.

If you know you aren't interested in her, or have any plans getting married to her, let her know immediately. Don't keep her waiting. Don't string her along and don't let her coerce you into marriage. Don't think you have to appreciate her good deeds to you by marrying her but that doesn't mean you won't appreciate what she has done for you. Let her know your intentions before it gets more deeper.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
A necessary skill every redpill aware male should have is the ability to distinguish between green lights for purely sexual attraction and green lights for being chosen. Learn to differentiate between attention and affection.

How?

Attention only wants your d1ck & money.

Affection wants your d1ck, money and leadership.
She easily submits to you, to be in charge of her life, Even before sex. After sex, you literally own her.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Attention and validation to a woman is like the oxygen we breathe. Know when to cut them off and not just be used and looted like palliatives. smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
4ckz:

I don't know about the lady, so everything I can say is here say mostly.

1. She turned her into a man because, he wasn't interested in earning any form of living till he met her, now he can maintain his car, and they plan to move from a one bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom flat.

The lady is a marketer for one private pharmaceutical, she was living in the one bedroom flat before the guy moved in, and had a car too, so she was living fine I guess.

The guy was already employed, as at then, one government ministry in which he goes to work whenever he likes but gets paid every month, he also had family money.

In his words, the lady nagged him into starting up a business, which I guess is now paying him more than his salary.

2. Good mannered, anyone that can survive my friend must be good mannered. The only thing he ever did for himself before was cook, rarely washed, wasting money on laundry services, if you stay an hour with him, you might kill him for laziness, so I think anyone that survives him must be good.
The only repeated complaint and his stand point for saying he doesn't want to settle with her is "she nags". No other complaint I have heard.

Since she is no baby mother and manageably mannered, you have done the best for a man who seem not be able to take charge of his life and make decisions on his OWN.

Like all women, the red pill discusses the thing you said about her. She rides the carousel in her earlier years, then, seek for a man to settle down with, when she she is approaching the wall. At 33 years of age, she is very likely to be experienced in dealing with men of all types, one that that has been valuable in making your man decisive.
Personally, I would have advised your friend to go for a lady much younger than him to minimize the chances of being with a "over-damaged" woman which ladies above 30 usually are, but tend to act matured and patient to deceive guys into "saving" them by securing their commitment but I'll let this pass because of the stability that she brings into the life of your undisciplined friend.

My worries however, (though, not established but very possible) are the risks associated with your friend's inability to make his decisions allowing the woman to "push" him to do what a man should necessarily do without being pushed. His family "pushed" him to "get out" there on his own. The girlfriend is doing the same. That "power" of influencing his decisions is dangerous when held for long in the hands of a girlfriend/wife. His complaint of her "nagging" is a red flag of interest.

Spouses change in marriage, especially women because they have secured commitment. For men, it is sex.

He is highly vulnerable to strong manipulations of a woman who is highly experienced than he is, so much that your friend may not notice when he is been played and stand his foot down as the leader. When faced with the constant shît tests that this lady will bring when she becomes a wife, your friend may fail and make terrible decisions that may cause him a lot.

The worst of it all is that he may become too co-dependent on his wife and a co-dependent partner would tolerate mental/psychological abuse from the person he is dependent on without even knowing till it becomes too late. If she leaves, his life may crumble as she was the one that brought stability to his life.

These are highly possible speculations but as man who is red pilled you expect the best in every dealings with women while preparing for the worst which can happen when you get carried away with the mental "excitement" that your partner brings.

I'll advise him to get married to her if other thing clicks (thoroughly vetted. I hope your friend would be smart enough to understand the vetting process).

Do understand that there is a limit to which you can control another adult man over his personal decisions, but, if he eventually, marries her, keep an eye on him as friends.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Brothers learn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
To be able to gain absolute control over your woman, and indeed any lady, isolate her from any group she belongs to, and make yourself her only source of attention and validation.

I'ld explain.

Have you observed that whenever a lady wants to have a man all to herself, & under her control, she gradually isolates him from any group he belongs to (family, friends, club etc), and makes sure he spends all his free time with her? This is usually done by her through her constant nagging about how the man is not always giving her enough attention or spending time with her and if present, kids.
Unwittingly, most men out of love or sense of responsibility, succumb to this and gradually withdraws from his relatives and friends, to focus his attention on the lady or his own family. This makes him isolated and makes the woman his only source of attention and therefore validation. From this isolation, the female predatory instinct is ignited, and with strategic opening and closing of her legs, manipulates the man to do all her bidding.
Applying this same process on any lady can yield mind blowing control over her. I'm talking from experience. Why?
Females instinctive herd mentality.
A woman is her group. Any group she finds herself in and she's comfortable with, and the group accepts her, invariably controls her and her decisions. Why? Cos they provide her with 2 basic needs.
Attention and validation.
A woman's group could be her man, friends, church, social media, family, etc.

Isolate and Strip a lady of attention and validation from any group she belongs to and be her only source of attention, and you can control her to do the unthinkable for you.

This is one secret of pimps who control ladies and you'ld wonder if he's using juju.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
#singing#
I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfuckin' P.I.M.P

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Melimolli(f): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
--You have been lied to about the nature of women all your life, disregard what you think you know because it’s probably wrong. Ignore the top-down preaching that society espouses, reconstruct your understanding from the bottom-up.

--The average man is ignorant and misled. His mental construct of women is far greater than anything the typical woman aspires to. This is not his fault for his biology deceives him and society lies to him, as such the deck of deception is stacked. Nevertheless, the reality remains.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
4ckz:

I don't know about the lady, so everything I can say is here say mostly.

She is a good influence for me.

Such woman would help his life if he married her but then who knows. Change is constant

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Betasimps have made all females feel like they have standards, they always clean their mess and make them feel so special. Average men rarely have any female simp for them..
High value men have standards though, you should always strive hard to be a high value man so you can have your way with many things in life.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
ubunja:
yep people must stick to their own level.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I saw what you did there wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Skepticus:

Since she is no baby mother and manageably mannered, you have done the best for a man who seem not be able to take charge of his life and make decisions on his OWN.

Like all women, the red pill discusses the thing you said about her. She rides the carousel in her earlier years, then, seek for a man to settle down with, when she she is approaching the wall. At 33 years of age, she is very likely to be experienced in dealing with men of all types, one that that has been valuable in making your man decisive.
Personally, I would have advised your friend to go for a lady much younger than him to minimize the chances of being with a "over-damaged" woman which ladies above 30 usually are, but tend to act matured and patient to deceive guys into "saving" them by securing their commitment but I'll let this pass because of the stability that sh brings into the life of your indisciplined friend.

My worries however, (though, not established but very possible) are the risks associated with your friend's inability to make his decisions allowing the woman to "push" him to do what a man should necessarily do without being pushed. His family "pushed" him to "get out" there on his own. The girlfriend is doing the same. That "power" of influencing his decisions is dangerous when held for long in the hands of a girlfriend/wife. His complaint of her "nagging" is a red flag of interest.

Spouses change in marriage, especially women because they have secured commitment. For men, it is sex.

He is highly vulnerable to strong manipulations of a woman who is highly experienced than he is, so much that your friend may not notice when he is been played and stand his foot down as the leader. When faced with the constant shît tests that this lady will bring when she becomes a wife, your friend may fail and make terrible decisions that may cause him a lot.

The worst of it all is that he may become too co-dependent on his wife and a co-dependent partner would tolerate mental/psychological abuse from the person he is dependent on without even knowing till it becomes too late. If she leaves, his life may crumble as she was the one that brought stability to his life.

These are highly possible speculations but as man who is red pilled you expect the best in every dealings with women while preparing for the worst which can happen when you get carried away with the mental "excitement" that your partner brings.

I'll advise him to get married to her if other thing clicks (thoroughly vetted. I hope your friend would be smart enough to understand the vetting process).

Do understand that there is a limit to which you can control another adult man over his personal decisions, but, if he eventually, marries her, keep an eye on him as friends.

Thank you for this, like you rightly said he has never taken charge of his life, which I am glad he (or probably the lady) is doing now.
And you can't blame his parents for this because his other siblings are doing well even with the family money.

However my stance is a bit conflicting from a point of selfishness as well as a point of caring for a friend.
Selfishness in the sense that I wouldn't like to go back to the days of him calling every now and then to borrow money which he never pays, he calls my heart skips thinking of an excuse to give him before he asks for money.

But I do care about him, he has always been there for me, and since he listens to me, I won't want him to make a mistake.

However, I love my peace of mind the most, I won't like to get involved with his family should he eventually settle down with her.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheUndercover:

Hmm, this is really deep.
First, know these: Most of the time when these type of women (independent women of that age) do these for a man, they are expecting something in return. They have an agenda which they will still push and most times it becomes very dangerous to pull out of that said relationship. The movie "Gone Girl" should serve a lesson for this. The man should be very careful in dealing with that woman.

Secondly, I don't think that man you said is masculine enough, in fact, he has a feminine traits. I don't think he has any plan for Life or acting towards one.

Thirdly, she might use all what she did for him against him later in the future. You said she's already threatening him for marriage? LOL! That's part of the agenda. She's beginning to show the real reasons why she's doing all those "good acts". She wants to "groom" him up so you or your friend can think the woman is "nice and rare" and stuffs like that.

My advice to you is that: Think of the pros and cons. If the cons outweighs the pros, you're in for a deep trouble. Remember the Fifty Shades of Red Quote: "Never enter a relationship you can't leave. If you find yourself forming dependence, then it's time to leave". Thread with caution. VET her. Look into her past. A lady already disturbing someone for marriage is a bad idea and that's the worst of all shit tests.

If you know you aren't interested in her, or have any plans getting married to her, let her know immediately. Don't keep her waiting. Don't string her along and don't let her coerce you into marriage. Don't think you have to appreciate her good deeds to you by marrying her but that doesn't mean you won't appreciate what she has done for you. Let her know your intentions before it gets more deeper.

First, I believe she always had marriage in mind before helping him, but I can't relate this to any ulterior motif. For all I know, the lady would have endured shit a lot last year and still was able to beat out a man from him.
What can be worse than he going back to his former self?

Then you talked about "veting", bro I am still reading the 22nd page of this thread, that should show you how naive I am of the red pill, however I thank God I have been subconsciously practicing some principles without knowing, but I have a long way to go before I can vet anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Benee1000:

Yes, the redpill applies to all women, no exceptions.
The redpill are objective truths about reality, with particular emphasis on the female nature. However, what you choose to do with this knowledge depends on you, what you want, and the circumstances surrounding you.
For example, The red pill reveals that, females are at their sexual prime within the ages of 16 and 25. But then, the decision to date or marry a woman in her prime or post prime is entirely up to you, as both have their pros and cons. Successful relationships or marriages goes beyond sex and children.
Now, there's a plethora of reasons why a lady that desires marriage may be single, even at the age of 33 and beyond. She might have whored away her prime years while hypergamy made her wait for the highest bidder, until she crashed past the wall, and is now looking for a retirement plan or she might have been a good girl who is just plain unlucky with previous relationships, if any.
I personally know a single 33 yr old beautiful, intelligent, well behaved, working class Christian lady, and guess what? she's still a virgin. why is she single all this while? her smallish stature, shy introverted personality, as well as her insistence on no sex before marriage made potential suitors scarce for her. however, she is getting married next month sha.
My simple advice for your friend would be for him to thoroughly vet that lady from people who knew her at her prime years, and then make a decision from his findings.
She might be an angel to your friend but he has to discover if she's God sent or a fallen angel, before commitment.

The bolded is exactly where I have problem with TRP teaching and trying to resolve it in my mind, but I just can't come to terms with it.

I am a highly objective person, and I approach any thing including religion from the point of objectivity.

Me coming to terms with the fact that there are no exceptions is just too hard because it would mean that it includes all the women in my life, my mom, my trusted female friends.
How am I supposed to believe that all the women I know is manipulative by default?
It shakes or should I say very upsetting to every knowledge I have about women, even though I have practical evidence of some straight forward ladies.

To me, believing this is like religion all over again, it means discarding all I know about women. I will have to second guess every deal I have with them.

Sorry, but for now I would go with, "the rules stated here apply to the majority but aren't mutually exclusive".

And I think I have read enough here to know that everyone is free to apply the knowledge of the red pill as he seems fit.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
4ckz:

First, I believe she always had marriage in mind before helping him, but I can't relate this to any ulterior motif. For all I know, the lady would have endured shit a lot last year and still was able to beat out a man from him.
What can be worse than he going back to his former self?
That your friend is not manly at all. A woman showing a man how to be a man? SMH.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
luminouz:
Can we bury this "fuq my ex, won't fuq my ex" stuff?

Let everyone follow their own philosophy on it biko

It's another day to.swallow some redpills, sweet or bitter...

I'm taking mine with pounded Yam and vegetable soup... wink
my friend this "fuq my ex" stuff is part of the Red Pill. Even more so relevant to this thread than partenity and divorce discussions because most guys here are nowhere near married. But are dealing with the ex thing.

Everything is part of the Red Pill.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.