Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2797671 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Karlifate:
If you want to grow as a man. Stop waiting for someone to help you and take aggressive action instead.

Credits: Masculine Peak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dabronze:
No matter how much she love you there is always another man to replace you.

#Hyepergamy

#Monkey Branching

This lady always show Gold digger trait i wonder how Paul didn't see it in her eyes or behavior.
And this new man that is mumu can't even see it too.
Everyman Really Need REDPILL.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sh*ts going on in Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
fattprince:

You might be right because becoming an Alpha is a very long journey because female nature change so we must always change with it which makes the journey neverending. So red pill or becoming Alpha isn't an end it's a means. And as you said I'm among people that came here to get laid but this thread as taught me that it's just a matter of time the pussies will come and I will get tired but better than getting pussy is developing yourself and more importantly not loosing it to a bitch who has wasted her prime who doesn't even deserve to sit beside you talk more of living in your house.

What drink do you take, make I drop am for you this Christmas. I couldn't like this reply any more than I can.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2022

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yea

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2022

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Right

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
JESHAL:
Most guys are desperate thirsty sexually starved dudes that will compromise on their values and principles to get sex or enter relationship with their spec, most guys will even lower their standards and accept rubbish from women with lower SMV all because they want to fucrk, most guys will white knight, have savior schema for women that don't give a damn about them,most guys will never experience geniune desire from women all their lives they will receive negotiated sex.

Most guys are inflating the ego of ugly/ average looking girls all because they want to furck, most guys don't understand female nature, most guys think women are special and mysterious,most guys think they can't understand women, most guys can't say no to women, most guys don't want to offend women, most guys police their speech and change their behavior because of women, most guys are simps, most guys are betas, most guys change the course of their lives via life altering decisions because of women they want to please, most guys see women as innocent and angelic, most guys lack masculine frame and dominance, most guys worship and pedestalize women.

Authority; Don't be most guys that is why you are on this thread swallowing the redpill, most guys are naive and gullible when dealing with women

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

E say bingo grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Consequences grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is your fate if you marry a woman who never finds you sexualy attractive.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

I stopped listening to songs in general and occasionally listen to Eminem's rap.

A lot of them make you do stupid things

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Glad men are learning.. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Regex:

I stopped listening to songs in general and occasionally listen to Eminem's rap.

A lot of them make you do stupid things

Cool...I rather listen to these OG rappers like Em, Nas, Jay z, Biggie smalls, pac and the likes.. Just few Nigerian songs work for me, eg Burna Boy..

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yea

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
And they keep learning the hard way.. It’s why there is complaint here and there by men after being dealt with.. they’ve invested too much..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2022

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you’re among the top guys you'd Bleep lots of women (if you want to).

If you’re in the bottom, you’ll get the leftovers.
When I say top guys, I mean men who are either famous, high status, handsome, Highly confident and dominant or experience Playboy...

Women enjoy fucking as much as guys does. They just don’t enjoy fucking with the bottom guys.

Guys who believe that women don't love sex are probably aren't among the top guys.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
This shit played between me and one of my street banny

She: tomorrow na Christmas, wetin u wan use flex me and make I send my acct details?

Me: You been dey expect sometin from me? You be Jesus Christ?

She: You don start again, u too stingy

Me: Change topic abeg.............................

I weep for those that speak ill about this RP movement, it has really taught me alot and I am thankful for this group for d eye opener

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
You already know..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2022

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hard #trp

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

Cool...I rather listen to these OG rappers like Em, Nas, Jay z, Biggie smalls, pac and the likes.. Just few Nigerian songs work for me, eg Burna Boy..

Nowadays I make sure I listen to Okwaraji by Blaqbonez everyday, when I wake and before I go to bed.....

The lyrics below is End of the Road by Boys ii Men.....

After listening to this song, I went down on my knees and asked God to forgive me, then I deleted the rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Below is The lyrics Of Okwaraji By Blaqbonez

A classic in its own way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pukkalolo:
If you’re among the top guys you'd Bleep lots of women (if you want to).

If you’re in the bottom, you’ll get the leftovers.
When I say top guys, I mean men who are either famous, high status, handsome, Highly confident and dominant, or experience Playboy...

Women enjoy fucking as much as guys do. They just don’t enjoy fucking with the bottom guys.

Guys who believe that women don't love sex are probably aren't among the top guys.

I agree.

But just to add some clarification:

1. Men and women enjoy casual mating.

But the emphasis has always been on who engages/loves casual mating MORE.

Or, to rephrase it, who's HIGHER on the scale when it comes to being promiscuous? This has been the bone of contention.

2. Are men tall? Yes.
Are women tall? Yes.
But between males and females who's more taller?

Do men have high IQs? Yes.
Do women have high IQs? Yes.
But whose IQ is higher on gender, population, and demographic scale?

3. You are only looking at it at the average/mean side. That's men and women share almost the same average height and intelligence.

Meanwhile, on the right side of the curve, men are the shortest and dumbest and on the left side, men are of the higher IQ and tallest.

I don't know, but if you are familiar with the bell curve you'll understand better.

4. Now, if women love sex as much as men (which I don't agree with completely) or even more than men, then why same women are not fúcking the bottom men?

Take note: Only <20% of 100% of men are at the apex. >80% of men are dispersed at the middle and bottom unequally.

So, if you say "women don't fvck bottom men" how come they still enjoy sex as much as men? Hope you get what I'm pointing at here.
(I'm not talking about the pleasure side of sex per se but the quantity of sex).

5. Now, men don't have a problem fúcking any kind of woman. As far as she is a woman (aside from his close genetic line) a man will fúck.

Men are not selective when it comes to sex. But women are selective.

Men are selective because they have a shorter life span (ràpe, paedophiliá stems from these reasons - though I'm not in support of it as is illegal and a criminal act). But I'm just trying to point you to the evolutionary details behind it.

Production of millions of sperms also finds its root here.

Women are selective because the cost of pregnancy is high. Raising and nurturing is a difficult game for women. That's why ova is short in supply. And also the reason women are in charge of reproduction and only allocate pússy to the top men.

6. Do women love sex? Yes of course.
Do men love sex? Yes. Yes.

But how do we know who loves sex more?

Without data and statistics as I have provided in a few pages backward, the sex/gender that will fúck at any time is the one that loves sex more.

That man will fúck high, middle, and low women.

And women desire to fúck and reproduce for the top men only. (Women only settle for the men at the middle or bottom level when they don't have any reserving option. It is an internal and eternal punishment for her).

8. So, you can't say women love sex as much as men or even more than when same women will not fúck >80% of the men population.

Meanwhile, all men desire to fúck every woman in the world.

DAY 358, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Up your game. Elevate yourself.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Regex:

What drink do you take, make I drop am for you this Christmas. I couldn't like this reply any more than I can.
Lol bro. Any drink will do. Thank you, I appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by captainzee4life(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to the most intelligent men ever. I wish you all a bumper celebration. Don't forget me in your merriment.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SEGUE1: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2022
MeZee:

IF WOMEN WERE AS SEXUAL AS MEN , HOW COME SEX SCARCE FOR MOST MEN??

You're the one that needs to do the thinking more bruv
Quote me for Explanation...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ghallant01(m), bayfed, BigCee0 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.