Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2800658 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (2226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
AlphaAlex:
i get your point bro I do but look at it this way a virgin is just like any other woman now virginity is a good thing don’t get me wrongI want but I’m saying that virginity should not be the whole point of dealing with a woman , That’s why I said go for the women that are down to do what you are down to do , if you’re down for a long term relationship there are dozens of that want one too , Her being a virgin doesn’t change the fact that she’s a woman those studies you’re relying on could be wrong or highly inaccurate we don’t know but after you take her virginity what next ? What if she becomes different after that and she no longer finds you attractive but continues to play the facade of her that you enjoy? So what next ? A woman is a woman virgin or not she is subject to change sha topics like this are very deep to discuss but I get your point I hope you get mine too and see the bigger picture .

The statistics are very accurate and peer reviewed, data/ logic/ science confirms virgins are the best, most religions understood the value of virginity, our ancestors created traditional values that ensured women chasity and purity were valued but mordern men like you want to compromise and bend to women's frame, if you can't have a woman's virginity you can never have her heart and I'm speaking from experience dealing with virgins, even her best furckers/lovers/ alphas can't be compare to who disvirgined her, who ever disvirgins a woman has her soul, virginity is the foundation then other values like character/ submission/ feminity.

Virginity represents purity and it will forever be golden in the eyes of men that understand their worth in the sexual market place

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
These are the issues..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yep

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good advice

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Can’t be over emphasized

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmn

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Can you just imagine..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
grin
So true mate, men fuel dis entitlement mentality from dis leeches

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
JESHAL:

The statistics are very accurate and peer reviewed, data/ logic/ science confirms virgins are the best, most religions understood the value of virginity, our ancestors created traditional values that ensured women chasity and purity were valued but mordern men like you want to compromise and bend to women's frame, if you can't have a woman's virginity you can never have her heart and I'm speaking from experience dealing with virgins, even her best furckers/lovers/ alphas can compare to who disvirgined her, who ever disvirgins a woman has her soul, virginity is the foundation then other values like character/ submission/ feminity.

Virginity represents purity and it will forever be golden in the eyes of men that understand their worth in the sexual market place
No wahala

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2022

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Later he’ll cry of paternity fraud or infidelity.. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmn ok

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why won’t igbo ladies be the most hypergamous, highest bidder things.. Glad men are waking up cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2022

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Redpill

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
fattprince:

You might be right because becoming an Alpha is a very long journey because female nature change so we must always change with it which makes the journey neverending. So red pill or becoming Alpha isn't an end it's a means. And as you said I'm among people that came here to get laid but this thread as taught me that it's just a matter of time the pussies will come and I will get tired but better than getting pussy is developing yourself and more importantly not loosing it to a bitch who has wasted her prime who doesn't even deserve to sit beside you talk more of living in your house.
Lol the pussy will come till you get tired grin y'all are very delusional you have to go out there and interact with women whether you are broke or not if she gree sharp if she doesn't she can go no stress there are 5 billion women bro. While you work on yourself still go after women no matter how sophisticated she looks the most she can do is say eww grin if you like don't man up you will turn 60 years old and get married to a low life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
This shouldn’t even be a question.. LOL

True it shouldn't a question at all.
Even me as a guy as much as i like tattoo whenever i think of doing it and dreadlock my reputation image will come to my head that i should never do this.
Call yourself good at heart and a book should never be judge by it cover.
As for me you are either bad boy or bad girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Wonderful cheesy

Social media grin wink drop the vayolence hot hot part got me wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good one

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
MeZee:

I AINT HYPING SHIT NIGGA

I DONT USE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR FEELINGS TO CONCLUDE ON OBJECTIVE REALITY, I USE STATS, DATA AND FACTS TO DEFINE OBJECTIVE REALITY

No be only stats,data and fact na Ingredient,food and water.

Your argument is no sense man

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
luvyaself95:

True it shouldn't a question at all.
Even me as a guy as much as i like tattoo whenever i think of doing it and dreadlock my reputation image will come to my head that i should never do this.
Call yourself good at heart and a book should never be judge by it cover.
As for me you are either bad boy or bad girl.

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meedon:

Social media grin wink drop the vayolence hot hot part got me wink

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Who no like better thing anyway... Just like the leeches say.. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tonnyray:
All shades of wrong

Why criticize them?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Fireboy ashawo lyrics comes to mind.
What a useless song.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Apt

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
dmg1:
There's this little girl I'm with (I don't know if we're dating cos I carefully avoided relationship like plaque) she's 15 about to complete her ssce next year, initially I didn't want to have anything sexual with her cos I see her as a little girl, but when ever she comes to my place the kind of discussion we'll be having I always doubt her age, there was a day she visited and we were alone, she told me she's on her period meanwhile such taught never crossed my mind cos sex was the last thing to reason with her.

I told her I don't understand why she's bringing that up as I still see her as a small girl. Long story short after three months I ended up disvirgining her, now she's all over me. I'm 30 and I have like 5 years to complete my building projects and other stuff before thinking of relationship with her. Given that she has a reserve personality. (One of the reason she's close to me) have promise to marry her when she's 20yrs.

I'm a very respectable individual in our church and everyone knows me, you know nothing is hidden, two of her friend is away we're seeing, because of my reputation I can't do away with her. Except she changes her mind then I can remove her from my plan completely.
Now the question is can I keep/maintain her for over 5yrs before commitment cos I'm less or zero emotional when dealing with women /girls.

WTF you did, that is pedophile doing man.
You're either in doom or problem because that little might later cause you which is possible as she is not at the right for it.
And the cause can come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Gbam

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
That’s because genuine desire can’t be bought..

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (2226) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrGboy(m), forke(m), Raalsalghul, Pukkalolo, Loverboi2cute(m), Wotowotoman, TundeTunapa(m), Shugafree(m), Doctoadisa(m), chairmanawe(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.