Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783645 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (2221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
D.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
E.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
F.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2023
G.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2023
H.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2023
I.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
J.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
They say I stubborn and stingy because I no dey simp again....I laugh and go online just to take higher quantity of this redpill.

My gee, don't fall to pressure from these leeches, if they call you stingy and hard to get, just know you are doing the right thing.

Don't fuckkking fall for the pressure, go online and drink more pill, knowing your worth and working on them is the key, don't let one over fuuuccked pussy dictate your life for you...be a man and stay redpilled.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2023
luvyaself95:

He is richer and i love him more got me crack me up.
We all know she been eyeing him since he rich nothing more.

Exactly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2023
goshikid:
If God want to punish a man he gives him a broke girl from a poor home..

If you're rich date girls in your class.

Poor girls are too needy and stressful

What's bad with girls being needy??

What's the point of being successful as a man if ur girl can't need u??

Abeg I want needy girls wen I am successful, a girl who's taught to be a wife and respects masculine authority and presence (physically, financially etc...)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
charlesdprof:
Good day Redpill brothers.
I need some form of advice or word of encouragement from you.
I was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years with the intention of marrying her.
I decided to allow her keep her virginity all these years till the wedding night.
Last year December 2022, I had a dream that someone is seeking for her hand in marriage.
I decided to propose to her and she was very happy.
She opened up to me that someone is coming to marry her and that her aunt recommended the guy. He is based in Turkey.
She asked me to rush and see her parents before the guy comes.
I did as she said and the parents accepted because they know am already in a relationship with her.
They told me she has rejected many suitors including that guy claiming that she has someone she wants to marry.
Her Dad requested for a Genotype result which came out that we are both AS genotype after going to 3 different hospitals.
The marriage was canceled even though me and the girl insisted we want to go on with it.
The father threatened to disown her if she didn't marry the guy from Turkey.
It was a devastating experience for both of us.
She met the guy for the first time on 27th December and the traditional marriage took place yesterday.
When I saw the pre wedding pictures and the traditional marriage videos I cringed and developed cold shivers.
I felt depressed that I built a woman for another man.
I felt I just wasted 5 years on my life in an unproductive relationship.
I felt cheated that I allowed her keep her virginity only for another guy to enjoy it.
Am just stuck right now considering the effort, resources and time I wasted with her.
I need advice and encouragement.

Bro goan buy sniper abeg and end ur genes cos u are a big foollllll like wtf grin grin

How will you want to marry a girl and u won't bother to know her genotype and blood group but because u lack options and she deceived u that she's a virgin so u said "Bleep it"... OPONU OSHI �

ASWEAR MEN ARE AS FAITHFUL AS THEIR OPTIONS WALAHI

HOPEFULLY U LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE AND START EDUCATING URSELF ABOUT THE MALE AND FEMALE NATURES

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
MeZee:

Abeg I want needy girls wen I am successful, a girl who's taught to be a wife and respects masculine authority and presence (physically, financially etc...)
Simpson don drop quote.

General Overseer of all broke girls.

Why won't a girl be needy when men like you are always at their beck and call undecided

What happen to the girl engaging in some work and fending for herself Did God create you so as to be the saviour of all broke girls undecided

Or you can't go to village and help your extended families, wait, have you helped your siblings? Lol, you want to help all the broke girls so you can see their panties....wasteman grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JohnnyDboss: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
MeZee:

Simpson hear word or perish tongue

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
IwasNeverGone:

Simpson don drop quote.

General Overseer of all broke girls.

Why won't a girl be needy when men like you are always at their beck and call undecided

What happen to the girl engaging in some work and fending for herself Did God create you so as to be the saviour of all broke girls undecided

Or you can't go to village and help your extended families, wait, have you helped your siblings? Lol, you want to help all the broke girls so you can see their panties....wasteman grin

The only thing that matters the most to me as a successful man is HER WOMB bruv. Any other thing is secondary.
I am talking from a perspective of getting married not dating cos I don't buy the idea of dating a girl for years b4 u marry her, it's just stupid and a bloody waste of my time.

My WOMEN MUST NEED ME TO THE CORE, They must be INDUSTRIOUS NOT AMBITIOUS. And like what a renowned philosopher was quoted, "WOMEN DON'T NEED SCHOLASTIC EDUCATION TO BECOME WIVES AND MOTHERS".

MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT KIDS FOR ME COS I LOVE KIDS A LOT, SO WTF SHOULD I BE SUCCESSFUL AND NOT UTILIZE MY WIVES WOMBS??

Men who broke shame women are delusional and foolish

#STAY-TALIBAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
JohnnyDboss:
Simpson hear word or perish tongue

AS LONG AS SHE IS A VIRGIN AND YOUNG THEN I UTILIZE HER WOMB TO THE FULLEST, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NIGERIAN MEN GO DEY BROKE SHAME WOMEN LIKE ����
TF!

WOMEN ARE OPPORTUNISTIC BY NATURE

MEN LOVE
WOMEN USE

AS A SUCCESSFUL MAN, UR WOMAN MUST NEED U MORE THAN U NEED HER . SHE MUST NEED U NOT WANT U PERIOD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
If your ex texts you and wants you back:

Congrats, your hard work paid off.
You made her regret her decision.

Block her and find someone on your level.

---- MasculinePeak -----

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2023
MeZee:

AS LONG AS SHE IS A VIRGIN AND YOUNG THEN I UTILIZE HER WOMB TO THE FULLEST, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NIGERIAN MEN GO DEY BROKE SHAME WOMEN LIKE ����
TF!

WOMEN ARE OPPORTUNISTIC BY NATURE

MEN LOVE
WOMEN USE

AS A SUCCESSFUL MAN, UR WOMAN MUST NEED U MORE THAN U NEED HER . SHE MUST NEED U NOT WANT U PERIOD!!!

Why will a lady broke shame a man?

Why will a lady use a man that loves her?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2023
IwasNeverGone:

WOMEN LOVE OPPORTUNISTICALLY
MEN LOVE IDEALISTICALLY

HAVEN'T U READ THE RATIONAL MALE BOOKS

MEN LOVE
WOMEN USE

LEARN THIS OR PERISH

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
To get what they want from men, women use sex.

But because men place an excessive value on sex.

They frequently begin providing for women and going above and beyond for them in exchange for the PROMISE of sex.

For men, the prospect of sex is just as valuable as the act of having it.

This is a flaw in the male psychology that women exploit.

Which makes her use the prospect of you getting laid to demand for things.

Mind you, that the promise is not stated but implied which means...

You are not getting laid bro.

Stop simping.

---- ManOfStxxx ----

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
MeZee:

WOMEN LOVE OPPORTUNISTICALLY
MEN LOVE IDEALISTICALLY

HAVEN'T U READ THE RATIONAL MALE BOOKS

MEN LOVE
WOMEN USE

LEARN THIS OR PERISH

Answer these questions and stop playing the ostrich game

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
SOZINN:
This is love
Learn how to love your women this 2023 grin

Some years ago, I remember vividly my wife complained about her phone which was not working well anymore due to battery 'ish' and distaste, so she was stylishly demanding for a new phone.

Each time the phone make a mess, she get sad and i always feel like getting her a new phone forthwith.

I was using Q10. She was using a Techno phone but to her; it's like I should have compassion on her and give her my phone. She didn't say it but the body language did.

So I decided to surprise her with a Q10 which was on her birthday.

She was so glad. She threw herself on me and I felt relieved because she was happy to the 'extreme'.
I said to myself, at last I will have a rest of mind.

Little did I know that the phone will barely be for a while.

The phone was stolen the following day.
She almost fall sick, she locked herself up.
I was not happy also, with the fact that the phone just disappeared just like that. I had to squeeze myself; denied some of my personal needs budgeted to get that phone.

That Night, I gave her my own Q10.
I searched my wardrobe for my long abandoned small Nokia Touch light tied with rubber-band

Why did I share?

I attended a seminar a friend invited me to about 3 days later or so. During the seminar I was making some calls, but unknown to me my friend's attention was drawn to the kind of phone I was making calls with. (He was sha staring at my Nokia touch light)

He really made jest of me, and after the seminar he told me to follow him home, that he has a surprise gift for me. On getting to his place he went in and brought out an IPhone 5s gold brand new, his Aunt had sent him an iPhone 5s while he was using iPhone 6 before the arrival of the phone. So he planned selling the iPhone 5s.
But Miraculously, he gave it to me free.
I didn't believed it!

When I got home I told my wife what happened, she was so surprised and was really happy. Immediately she started taking pictures with it.
'You know then 5s Na big phone na'

You know what I did?

I gave her the iPhone 5s, collected back my Q10 and she was so speechless. 'She prayed such prayer wan almost turn another thing, she prayed for me like say Na 1million I dash her'

To me, my wife must look good! She must use the very best if I have what it takes in my possession, my wife must reflect my wealth, she must be happy; which is very important.

Folks, That month I got a car.
We were presented a car.

The secret of unlocking doors of progress. This is just one of it!

Give your wife the best because she deserves the best..
AT ALL TIMES!
You're only doing yourself a favor

What I have come to realized is that when you make your wife happy, she will go extra miles to make sure you have the world at your feet. She will sacrifice a lot for you even if it will require her 'sweat and blood'

Be truthful and with one heart. Love your wife. If you give her A, you will get A,B,C.

courtesy.... #Akeju_oluwanishola

Spoken like a true blue pilled beta

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
A lady broke shame a man
Society: Yes!!

A man broke shame a lady,
Same society: You hate women, you misogynist!!

A man loves a lady and takes care of her
Society: Such a nice gentle man

A lady abuse the love of the man that loves her and act all bitcheee
Society: Don't divorce her, she is just a lady, it maybe her Zodiac sign...haven't you read the Rational Man?

Clowns

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
IwasNeverGone:

Answer these questions and stop playing the ostrich game

GOAN READ THE RATIONAL MALE SERIES

U NEED EDUCATION ASWEAR grin grin grin

MEN AND WOMEN ARE FVCKING DIFFERENT BRUV

MEN ARE USED
WOMEN ARE LOVED

LEARN THIS OR PERISH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
MeZee:

GOAN READ THE RATIONAL MALE SERIES

U NEED EDUCATION ASWEAR grin grin grin

MEN AND WOMEN ARE FVCKING DIFFERENT BRUV

MEN ARE USED
WOMEN ARE LOVED

LEARN THIS OR PERISH
ok.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
heartofcity12:

Exactly cheesy
that part of manipulation trick imagine the audacity grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
adambeatz:
My eyes saw shege back to back last year no cap. On new years eve one f#cker stood in my front and was saying "this year is your year", alaye no problem shift abeg you dey block my view.

Everyone has a story to tell believe me, think about it musicians are nothing but glorified story tellers, if it were during the days of our ancestors the likes of 2baba,wizkid nd co would be trekking around villages with talking drums.

In as much as we all saw shege, I'd always advice guys even if ur fellow guy is fucking up, you can equally help him from afar without staining yourself.

Abj sweet die, ever since Lagos nd pH life chewed me nd spat me out safely, I no dey moved by anything again( except you point a gun to my head). The girls here are really something else, me nd my guys came across some girls in a club in kubwa who were into drugs; ice,crack. I just came to a conclusion if hell was real, some Nigerian ladies should be made wardens there, immorality everywhere, even the law is way relaxed here because you don't know who is who nd arresting someone with connections could cost you your job or worse.

2weeks back I was in a club at wuse and spotted someone familiar, went closer and lo and behold, bros man was a love-vendor in knew in Lagos(ipodo to be precise), guy man decided to change location by uping his game and I kid you not, this is someone I always say in ipodo, fighting with police, pimping, selling drugs, rolling with colored men now driving a Toyota Camry muscle. The moment he recognized me, guy man chuk hand inside en side bag dey comut tools, I started laffing and had to calm him down, explained we just met by chance nd not whatever he was thinking. A very rugged guy but jovial once you could win his trust, we both hanged out and he handled all bills, by the time we were done I was wasted, even the babes he called for me ino even send their papa. With the last sanity I get I order urber run leave them I'm too young to die wasted, in abj if you have got the looks(packaging),the sweet mouth, the connections or money your good to go.

Gentlemen, whatever you do in this life, create value that'll bring you money �. If you don't even church rats would use you as an example of abject poverty.

cheesy If you have money, you'll enjoy Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stevesawo: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7512100/man-tears-wife-tells-him.
Wife tells man he's not the father of their children.

E be things.
But redpillers are bitter and angry.
I wonder who hurt them

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=RikudoSennin post=119532141][/quote]Chai

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
RikudoSennin:
Gentlemen always remember, pussy will call you back but great opportunities won’t.

Have a merry Christmas.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by spencekat(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aaron12:
Alaye women are always fond of shifting blames to another thing, object or people. It is in their biological makeup and DNA
100 percent correct

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (2221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adonko(m), Dyfynezz12(m), cabosnoopy(m), heartofcity12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.