Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2776533 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) ... (2218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
4 Easy Steps of Success:

1. Decide what you want.
2. Write what you want down.
3. Make a clear plan to achieve it.
4. Work on it, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
smiley

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kipaji:
smiley
Top G said, a man can be polygamous but a lady can't be, he went further to explain that a guy can pregnant 5 ladies and he will know that he is the father, but a lady that sleeps with 5 men in a day can't know the main father unless a DNA test is done....I will find the video and post later

It is a youtube short vid, just click and see the Top G in action

https://youtube.com/shorts/iP1fOvPGJRY?feature=share

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Men are roughly 80% logical and 20% emotional.

While women are 80% emotional and 20% logical.

When a man approaches a lady, he is in his rare 20% state (emotional).

But when a woman is approached, she is in her rare 20% state (logical).

In such a state, she can scrutinize her potential mate since she doesn't know him and what he has to offer.

She doesn't love or hate him, simply indifferent.

But for a man, until he CUMS back to his senses before he can get back to his logical state.

Learn Game.

ManOfStxxx

Right. It has been said times without number;

Men are logical about everything, but when it comes to romantic relationships, they become emotional.

Women are emotional about everything, but when it comes to romantic relationships, they become logical.

kiss

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
I spilled my drink while reading this grin grin grin grin

It's the audacity for me.....as in, call the guy and tell him we ain't dating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na see finish cause am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Spiritualizt:
The Simp deserve it, don't play a Father role to a woman that's not your wife they'll definitely abuse it. As a Man put yourself first before any bitc.h, invest that money on yourself, I am talking to another guy that's planning to pay house rent for a street who.re this January grin grin grin. use your sense or somebody else will use it for you.

The guy has constantly proved himself to be worthless before her. Hence, the foolish statement.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kipaji:
Women submit to power.

One of the reasons why women usually constitute the larger percentage of the congregation/population in religious centres.

Since "GOD" is invisible, the pastor/imam/chief priest is held in high regard cos he's the next powerful person, (no pun intended here), even more than their husbands.

You'll see a woman that has no reagrd for her husband at home, yet will crawl a long distance on her knees, in order to be seen by their officiating minister.

grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by charlesdprof(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good day Redpill brothers.
I need some form of advice or word of encouragement from you.
I was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years with the intention of marrying her.
I decided to allow her keep her virginity all these years till the wedding night.
Last year December 2022, I had a dream that someone is seeking for her hand in marriage.
I decided to propose to her and she was very happy.
She opened up to me that someone is coming to marry her and that her aunt recommended the guy. He is based in Turkey.
She asked me to rush and see her parents before the guy comes.
I did as she said and the parents accepted because they know am already in a relationship with her.
They told me she has rejected many suitors including that guy claiming that she has someone she wants to marry.
Her Dad requested for a Genotype result which came out that we are both AS genotype after going to 3 different hospitals.
The marriage was canceled even though me and the girl insisted we want to go on with it.
The father threatened to disown her if she didn't marry the guy from Turkey.
It was a devastating experience for both of us.
She met the guy for the first time on 27th December and the traditional marriage took place yesterday.
When I saw the pre wedding pictures and the traditional marriage videos I cringed and developed cold shivers.
I felt depressed that I built a woman for another man.
I felt I just wasted 5 years on my life in an unproductive relationship.
I felt cheated that I allowed her keep her virginity only for another guy to enjoy it.
Am just stuck right now considering the effort, resources and time I wasted with her.
I need advice and encouragement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Well said

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2023

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
She wants you to be the desperate one so you can waste your time, efforts and money on her. So what she does is to play mind games, play hot and cold, and make things harder by creating unnecessary bumps for you to jump before you can get sexual with her.

Don't allow yourself to be desperate for her companionship.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
tboydbrave:
Hi sir,I need your advice. My wife's friend who married a Russian male. Invited her over there for a visit. I have been against it cos of all the tins going on there. But u no how women are,saying am against her progress n such. It has lead to huge arguments at home. N I just had to pipe down. Pls what's your take on the current situation in Russia pls. Would appreciate your response.

SOmeone should tell him the truth, cos I will so say bad things if giving the mic angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
It’s so unfortunate that things men are supposed to do early in relationships they now do it last, some guys also will be in a relationship with a lady for years only to start vetting her some months to their marriage...

Let time heal you brother, stay away from her and anything that will remind you of her for now. It’s hard to accept but she’s another man’s wife now...

charlesdprof:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years with the intention of marrying her.
I decided to allow her keep her virginity all these years till the wedding night.
Last year December 2022, I had a dream that someone is seeking for her hand in marriage.
She opened up to me that someone is coming to marry her and that her aunt recommended the guy. He is based in Turkey.
I did as she said and the parents accepted because they know am already in a relationship with her.
They told me she has rejected many suitors including that guy claiming that she has someone she wants to marry.
Her Dad requested for a Genotype result which came out that we are both AS genotype after going to 3 different hospitals.
The marriage was canceled even though me and the girl insisted we want to go on with it.
She met the guy for the first time on 27th December and the traditional marriage took place yesterday.
When I saw the pre wedding pictures and the traditional marriage videos I cringed and developed cold shivers.
I felt cheated that I allowed her keep her virginity only for another guy to enjoy it.
Am just stuck right now considering the effort, resources and time I wasted with her.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stacyadams: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
charlesdprof:

Lol...mosdii ..where are you?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nice one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmn...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yea

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
charlesdprof:
You didn't waste you time, efforts and resources......No, you learnt never to invest in another woman that isn't your sis or mum.

And moreover, if you had married despite your Genotype, I would have tagged you a bastard that want to destroy his future kid's life....don't let your emotion control you, be a man and fix your life.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
The guy who gets heartbrokened the most, is the guy who want to be liked by EVERY woman he talk to.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pukkalolo:
The guy who gets heartbrokened the most, is the guy who want to be liked by EVERY woman he talk to.
I wonder why a man will want to be liked by everybody...like why will you want such?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
heartofcity12:
cheesy

Exactly.

Sometimes i do wonder why modern women are pushing themselves out of marriage with little impacts they are having in marriages.

Truth be told, aside sex, a maid is more productive in the house than the madam despite maid being cheaper

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12780151/gregg-berhalter-mother-of-gio-reyna-confirms-she-reported-usmnt-head-coach-for-kicking-his-wife-in-1991

Is this even right?..Not condoning violence but I just do not understand female "busy body" in America again..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
An average Nigerian man is weak, an average Nigerian man find pleasure and fulfillment when he pays and carry the burden of a lady.....that average Nigerian man will surely weep at the end of the day, that average Nigerian man will regret wasting his time, resources and feelings on that girl, because an average lady despise weak and overly romantic man...learn the game or perish.

Stay Taliban

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
CrystalTiger:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12780151/gregg-berhalter-mother-of-gio-reyna-confirms-she-reported-usmnt-head-coach-for-kicking-his-wife-in-1991

Is this even right?..Not condoning violence but I just do not understand female "busy body" in America again..
That is why the west are against the Redpill movement, that is why the west feel attacked when men like Tate speaks, that is why men must stay Taliban and stop the useless feminist movement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
That is why the west are against the Redpill movement, that is why the west feel attacked when men like Tate speaks, that is why men must stay Taliban and stop the useless feminist movement.

Something that happened in 1991 and the people that are involved are even married for 25yrs... America is truly dying..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Something that happened in 1991 and the people that are involved are even married for 25yrs... America is truly dying..
Can that shit happen in Africa? No

Can it happen in Asia? No

The West are the fuckkking cause of this bs and the West will suffer if it doesn't change it ways, imagine the LGBT bs and Trans nonsense, all coming from the West and you expect them to be normal.

Even American female footballers agitated and won equal payment when they don't bring same revenue with the men, that is bs and that will be the downfall of the west and the whole fuuccking world is watching them and will surely laugh at them when the time reach.....fuuuccking clowns forming woke.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenneth10110(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
I know there are ladies secretly viewing this thread well this is for you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
emmaodet:

Exactly.

Sometimes i do wonder why modern women are pushing themselves out of marriage with little impacts they are having in marriages.

Truth be told, aside sex, a maid is more productive in the house than the madam despite maid being cheaper

Spot on bro!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Guyman01: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
charlesdprof:
Had a similar experience after 4 years of dating and respecting our decision to be celibate, I told myself the investment on the relationship was not a loss but gain as I proved myself a man with self control.
It was a painful scenario but I had to let her go, I cut off every communication with her for at least 1 year, I didn't even check her profile picture or social media posts, wrote down her phone number in a book and deleted it from my phone so she can concentrate on her marriage without interference while I started another relationship with my wife.

Move on and free your heart, I have a former course mate that took the plunge and unfortunately their kids are sicklers and several times during their crisis they practically live in hospital wards, doing regular blood transfusions to save their kids lives, it's not worth the future of your unborn kids.

You invested in her with sincerity but it's not your fault that it didn't workout neither is it her fault because of genotype, have no regrets. Move on!

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) ... (2218) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bmasz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.