Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769834 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
okrikaboi:
Na how person go spend him entire life just to talk about woman na dey shock me pass. Even person wey open thread don leave am. Na better thread,,, don't get me wrong but a lot of you are obsessed. Get out there and build a real life

A lot haven’t been talked about son, men need this.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Again, nairaland probably has the highest number of sex starved red pillers

Even the ones on YouTube PULL bìtches constantly.

Austin and Fitx who are more rp aware than yall pull 30 - 50 girls per year. And really hot ones too

But NL red pillers take the pill so they can hate women and jerk off on book knowledge grin grin

Bravo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
okrikaboi:
Na how person go spend him entire life just to talk about woman na dey shock me pass. Even person wey open thread don leave am. Na better thread,,, don't get me wrong but a lot of you are obsessed. Get out there and build a real life

Guys will always talk about money, football, family and women till the day they die

Nothing wrong with it as long as there's balance and your priorities are straight

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
joeeee240:

Austin and Fitx who are more rp aware than yall pull 30 - 50 girls per year. And really hot ones too

But NL red pillers take the pill so they can hate women and jerk off on book knowledge grin grin

Bravo!

But if they can get their body to be muscular than those you just mentioned with just a little money in their account, Nigeria Can give you that same number of women those men are fvvking.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
joeeee240:

Didn't say womanize. You should have standards and not fùck everyone.

Apart from having a below average IQ, which other super power do you have? Being an Hypocrite?

When I decided not to fvck Girly last year because I found her repulsive, you were here yapping about how I'm not an Alpha, how Alpha fvcks everything in Skirt.....

Your above statement is what I tried explaining to you, but you were too High from being drunk on the Pûssy Juice that you so much Cherish, that you couldn't comprehend anything.

Man This is my last Conversation with you.

P.S Online warriors like you spend all day talking about things they don't get, cos that's where their fantasies comes to reality....In your case pussy is your fantasy.

It's so obvious that you've never been in pussy since the day you came out of one, which explains your obsession with Pussy.

Further mentions won't be attented too.....Have a nice day.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Zarzah:

Apart from having a below average IQ, which other super power do you have? Being an Hypocrite?

When I decided not to fvck Girly last year because I found her repulsive, you were here yapping about how I'm not an Alpha, how Alpha fvcks everything in Skirt.....

Your above statement is what I tried explaining to you, but you were too High from being drunk on the Pûssy Juice that you so much Cherish, that you couldn't comprehend anything.

Man This is my last Conversation with you.

P.S Online warriors like you spend all day talking about things they don't get, cos that's where their fantasies comes to reality....In your case pussy is your fantasy.

It's so obvious that you've never been in pussy since the day you came out of one, which explains your obsession with Pussy.

Further mentions won't be attented too.....Have a nice day.

You're a clown.

"Girls rule the world" was a test. You only found it "repulsive" cause you're weak emotionally and reacted butt hurt.

Oh and btw, here's some game for you: Women do NOT respect women that leave or react angry to a shìt test. You only end up looking like an overgrown baby.

What i mean by having standards and that nonsense you did are two different things

Humble yourself and learn. Your case was simple. You had bad game. You can say it doesn't bother you but it's still bad game

Dude is trying to justify his lack of pull and women by saying he has standards... lmao grin I've seen it all in this community

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeleketj: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Adeleketj:
Good morning. I am sorry for doing this.

Please can any one assist me with any amount. Even if it's 1000 naira. Please.
7B

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
kimber6:

But if they can get their body to be muscular than those you just mentioned with just a little money in their account, Nigeria Can give you that same number of women those men are fvvking.

True. It will even be way more. But game is still important

But the main thing, is that you're pulling and getting real practical experience
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
joeeee240:

True. It will even be way more. But game is still important

But the main thing, is that you're pulling and getting real practical experience

Words can’t describe what kind of self esteem pushing weights gives a man, both towards your gender and the females

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Before a man tried to ginger you, he first looks at your arms to know if you can beat him, then to face to know if you’re furious, I think ladies also does that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WHITELIGHTER: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
https: //www .facebook. com/reel/ 501998981844663?s=yWDuG2&fs= e&mibextid= Nif5oz

Remove the space and watch

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
pansophist:

Yes, money is the cheapest thing anyone can have. Although a man should have money, it should not be the only thing. Character is one, virtue is another. Ambition also, to be ridiculously smart, intellectually vast, eloquent in speech, as in the content of your speech should just awe your listeners, and oh, be confident too, look good, I mean to be fit and look proportionally muscular.

have a goal that fuels you, be there for your family because she will notice it and knows what's in for her if you commit to her, be strong in your spirit and soul, and have the ability to be wicked. As in, being able to fork people up big time if they cross your redline, doesn't mean you are bad, it means you are a good person, otherwise, how can you protect yourself and her? Even Jesus that loves you will send you to hellfire if you mess up, how much more me, a human wey no fit love you like Jesus? grin

You see, none of the things above have to do with money, it takes investment in oneself to reach this height of personal sophistication. Also, women are way smarter than men give them credit for. Just like men will fork a foolish woman that is not virtuous, after all, what can she offer apart from sex? it's the same for women. A woman will chop a man's money if money is the only thing he can offer. But you see that strong man that has a good head on his shoulder, she will be loyal and be on her best behavior.

Men regulate women, and to make a woman (anyone actually) live uprightly and relate with you in truth, it must come from you first. Personally, I have never begged or forced a woman to treat me right, because when she sees how I conduct myself, she knows that I won't tolerate subpar treatment. A woman has to know that you chose, not settled for her, since it signifies your value. You must have options for women way better than her, so she knows the value of your commitment.

Treat her good, love her, make her feel safe and protected, respect her, provide for her, and be a man she can count on, but again, be capable of leaving her immediately she doesn't live up to her own responsibility. If she cheats, insults you, doesn't submit, argues with you like a lawyer, and just gives you the Kim Kardashian vibes, my guy, cut off. Unless she feeds you, then compromises. So be a good man, but refuse to be a pushover.

Charity begins at home, this is the true meaning of that statement. You a man are a leader, and if you lead well, women will follow. No one will follow a subpar leader, but a good one. So getting a good woman is actually an internal job, it starts first with you. Character is the main dish, but money is the topping. A man must have both.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
LMFAO grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rage bluepilled men go through when they are burnt by the system

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
joeeee240:

Bravo!
lol facts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
JESHAL:
Rage bluepilled men go through when they are burnt by the system
The wife's mother was also shot and killed.

ENTROPY!

Nobody will tell them before they realize that their society is decaying and chaos seems to be the order of the day.

It's been a long time coming really

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Once made equal with man,the woman becomes his superior---Socrates..

Dude was so smart.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nyascobar1414Nyashpiercer:

Dude was so smart.

And you no get sense at all. Make you remain within the confines of this f@gg0t thread. If I see you for any where again dey troll woman,you go smell your nyash.

Pu$$| sl@ve... Oshi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just saw the comment below on a front page topic, was so mad at first but I don't know why I started laughing about it later on..

Can't just stop laughing still grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
JESHAL:
Don't feel dejected, rejected, downcasted, demoralized, lonely,angry, bitter, depressed that you are not getting the sex or female companionship that you crave for, remember that your esteem should not be built on physical pleasure and fickle beings like women, derive joy from your faith in God, the sweet fellowship of the brotherhood ( redpill or work-related), the works of your hand, your family and trusted friends, your achievement, being unplugged from the matrix and understanding the truth with regards to women and life.

Society wants to manipulate you to enter into relationships or get married when it's not in your interest as you are struggling in the harsh world to build your SMV and also most women aren't worth the effort in the first place, they postulate the myth about the sad lonely old man that died miserably without any loved ones( only wife and children are tagged loved ones when family is more broader than that), they won't tell you about the hardship and struggle men deal with economically to meet their burden of performance, about the disrespect they get from their children and wives when they fail to meet up to it even with the painful economic realities.

The sexlessness in plenty marriages, the unrealistic/ delusional expectations of many women seeing marriage as a retirement plan to ball at the expense of the family, the shame/ reproach of being a poor/ average man, nobody cares about the pain and poverty you would be going true when you make the lifelong decision of commitment, they receive dopamine hits from wedding celebrations, birth of children, marriage anniversary which you all see on social media but won't see the day to day hardship looking for means to sustain your family.

I'm not saying you should not get married if you decided to do so but I want you to understand before you enter into any venture ( marriage, business, career),know what it entails of you before you start not after you enter, as a man you must at least married a craft, at least have accomplished something for yourself during your peak smv years of 35-45yrs then consider marriage, don't enter marriage with emotions, don't enter commitment as a result of romantic idealism/ one-titis/ bluepilled Disney fantasy of your NAWALT, don't enter marriage because your peers are already settled with children, don't enter marriage as a result of family influence, enter with logic/ pragmatism/ realism of its cost and benefits, everybody life is different, everybody is running his own individual race on his timeline.

#mentalpointoforigin
#selffirst
#redpill

Gbam! shocked

See them in this thread cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6845695/what-reasons-one-should-get

Any small thing, they're quick to mention loneliness at old age, as if these things are a cast in stone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
joeeee240:

Spoken like a true clown.

Leaving women better than you found them includes things like: orgasms, fun experiences, crazy moments, wild pleasures, dramatic affairs, toxic sweetness

It means giving a woman things most men can't.

If love is conditional like you red pillers claim, then her life with you should be better than a life without you. Sleepless nights and thoughts of you when she's not around you

This is the way of a master seducer. As a wise man once said "Give her the gift of missing you"
facts but most insecure people will think it’s something else their shallow minded understanding of women

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Just saw the comment below on a front page topic, was so mad at first but I don't know why I started laughing about it later on..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Things are really going on behind the scene in this world.

If you know what people are passing through in a relationship worldwide, you will feel like vomiting.
Many people take shits regularly all just to avoid being single and alone.
Compromising a lot to the point where it gets too too low for a reasonable person to endure.
I want to save my marriage/relationship
I don’t want to lose my kids
I am doing it or taking shots because of my kids etc

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2023
The ocean cannot run dry of fishes. And that is how you can't run dry of good, feminine & beautiful women. Kill that scarcity mindset!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 10, 2023
EXAMPLES OF SCARCITY MENTALITY

Scarcity mentality is when:

1) A female is misbehaving and you dont correct her or dump her

2) Scarcity mentality is the fear that you are going to lose her if you insist on having your way all the time

3) Scarcity mentality is if you rely on collecting one girls number from your guy and DMing her

4) Scarcity mentality is when the only option you have of getting women is entering into DMs like a fool all the time

5) Scarcity mentality is texting anonymous messages to women

6) Scarcity mentality is giving a woman transport fare to come see you.

7) Scarcity mentality is when you engage in long distance affairs as if theres no woman with 2 meters of you

8 Scarcity mentality is when you travel to get punna. E.g Ibadan to lag

9) Scarcity mentality is the name I give to a long term relationship where your female says no sexx till marriage whether she's a virgin or not.

10) Scarcity mentality is when any woman matters to you. I dont see women, I see options for my pleasure!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Stop seeing womanliness as a prize or achievement. womanliness is nothing and worthless. Self-improvement, fulfillment, and peace of mind, all of which you can achieve without a woman, are much more important.

Note; I will continue to repeat it, don't build your self esteem on women, have goals, have vision, have purpose, fine you have sexual urges and want to release your sexual tension which makes you game and spin plates in the redpill sense ( in non-redpill sense some masturbate and pay prostitutes), remember that your destiny is in your hands and don't derail it by trying to please women or get sex.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 5:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Dude was so smart.

Very smart I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Are you in a relationship or relationsh!t?

Not easy to make the right choice but you must try.

Here:https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1612703657547468800?t=_UfXHcg3DaMKQyc5NoV5fw&s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
@Princekami, I thought you guys are the price, then why do a whole lotta sh!t so you can get vvomen?

In the early 2000's it was all about what a man wants,women were all about Impressing their spouse so they can sustain their relationships.Nowadays, guys like you are putting too much effort to be liked by a woman... Making money so a woman will see them fit, going to gym(not for their health benefit,but to be noticed by women folk).. Truly, Men have been emasculated...

Emasculated men everywhere..

This is exactly what I have been talking about here. Kudos to you

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2023
chigomiced:
The ocean cannot run dry of fishes. And that is how you can't run dry of good, feminine & beautiful women. Kill that scarcity mindset!

Society is the space,water is the value, desert is the valueless.

Ask yourself,in this day and age do you see values being upholded or degeneracy being promoted?

Where's the ocean my man grin, we're now in the desert era. Society has made it so.
Everywhere you look, you see masculine women. Herd mentality has taken it's root at the far end of the "not so good" spectrum.

To see a virgin is like looking for gold all around, they've become rare,so rare that when you find one that claims to be a virgin, you'll doubt it yourself.
What about to see a virgin that's feminine, that's another headache entirely grin

Being a virgin alone does not automatically qualify one has been of good quality,there're other parameters as well (eg character). Although virginity does show traits of self control,right judgement amongst others.
But we must be realistic so we always weigh our options in the most rational manner.

Quality women are becoming rarer than gold. what we have now are women of "quantity" not women of "quality".

Society has made it so!!

In this generation, effect of herd mentality "groom" young women to be without value,to be women of quantity,now their value is measured by how many body counts they've scored and how masculine they can be.

[kinda ironic don't you think ]

If you're without body count (or without high body count) or you're feminine,you're seen as lame.

So tell me, where's the ocean of value in all of these? When what are produced are of low value or will most likely end up being low value.

Let's just take our loss and move on,the level of degeneracy is only going to get worse.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Lol, after knowing that Women use men in the name of love; nothing was left for me with them..

Actually,Cohabitation Or Babymam's is what I can undergo with a woman..

Yea, people have been talking about this loneliness of a thing, you know everything that has advantages also have disadvantages..Loneliness is one of them.. I dont wanna have it all.. I chose what is best for me..

If as a man, you are of low value, the woman wouldn't have given a fvk bout you, even society.. So if she's with you, just know that its for selfish Interest,if That value is gone, she's gone..

Married men go through a lot..
I just want to flex my money,travel,take care of my child/ren..

I try to live in the moment, Tomorrow may never come..
I have come to terms with Loneliness,atleast is more conducive than Nagging or a woman turning your kids against you at old age or a woman poisoning you to death..
I chose the lesser evil which is Loneliness..

No patriarchy sh!t in Nigeria bro, apart from Nothern Nigeria.. Here in the south, women are earning money,meeting with high valued people,so which woman would want to be controlled by a man in the name of patriarchy..shaa, Unless the person is dealing with a broke girl,then Patriarchy can come Into play.. Not a woman thats a Medical doc, CEO of big companies bank MD's, etc..
Reasons why you see some of these women either divorced or single mums...

Empowering women would always bring an end to Patriarchy..

It pays to go your own way;

Commitment, which women need is so precious to be exchange with sex which is short term..

Just fvk and go,no emotional bruhahaa.. Everybody will be fine..

MGTOW.
Lol!

No love found ,no love lost

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blakboipawa: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
DieRich5:
and this most celebrity knows dis and Dem be doing it
Example: youngboy NBA 21 years old with 8 children so weti e wan use wife do
he don marry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hairs85 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.