Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782882 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
boy, I sowed my wild oats while you was still figuring out proper fraction in your elementary. It didn't take me too long to figure you just another emotionally abused brother trying to impress loosers like you (lol!)
GOOD NEWS is.. there are still Queens out there (who cares the body count, no one was born righteous) who still holding it down major while y'all 'red pilling-dick for brains' still whinning "body counts". You should be in the Religeous section you. You need deliverance...life ain't all about sex.

who the fvk cares about s.ex? All I'm saying is that you and your fellow christians are not holy and will never be holy.. Y'all are going to hell..

Fornication or adultery is the same thing as stealing and backbiting..

Copy that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Spiritualizt:
The Simp deserve it, don't play a Father role to a woman that's not your wife, she'll abuse it. As a Man put yourself first before any bitc.h, invest that money on yourself, I am talking to another guy that's planning to pay house rent for a street who.re this January grin grin grin. use your sense or somebody will use it for you.

Street whoxxre grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starkz9898:
now see that nyscobar niqqa telling you to stfu,e sure say that niqqa no go dy your level in real life..E sure me die say the niqqa na simp for real life or chronic masturbator grin

Lmao

They will learn the hard way grin
Seen their types before... they always end up regretting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

who the fvk cares about s.ex? All I'm saying is that you and your fellow christians are not holy and will never be holy.. Y'all are going to hell..

Fornication or adultery is the same thing as stealing and backbiting..

Copy that?
what did your mumma do to you?
Wanna talk about it?
I feel for you. You dont even know what hell is...obviously you been in it way too long. Now run and don't let me see you here again, fake ass mf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
what did your mumma do to you?
Wanna talk about it?
I feel for you. You dont even know what hell is...obviously you been in it way too long. Now run and don't let me see you here again, fake ass mf.

Go deceive your gullible followers,Oponu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starkz9898(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
joeeee240:

Lmao

They will learn the hard way grin
Seen their types before... they always end up regretting
na him type dy reward these underserving women marriage at the end of the day, cas he doesn't even know sh!t abt the game grin a useless simp forming alpha on nairaland grin na chronic masturbator him be you see say he no deny grin Red pill niqqas be swallowing when they dont even know what it is called.Mumu thinks redpill is about hating women..Redpill is a bitter truth,meant to wake all men from their slumber so they can do what is right!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Go deceive your gullible followers,Oponu!
lol! Very funny. Red piller ko...white piller ni.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
lol! Very funny. Red piller ko...white piller ni.

Hellelujah nii, Amen ko!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kipaji:

It isn't man. Maybe the "1 in 100 000" part, yes. But I just wanted to point out that sometimes we make things appear more widespread than they actually are.

Wow. Still had some blue pill left in my organism here.
This is more or less how it was with my mother. She was telling me the ugly truth about these women out there and I was there staying stuff like : "you're exaggerating." "it is not that widespread", "these are extreme cases",, "no, women do not think like that", etc...
Anyways, I learned.

Thread in the making...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starkz9898:
:bro have told you sometimes ago to let these nerd niqqas be....They can dedicate time to read what is on here,but they claim not to have time to actually play the game.You are too smart to keep wasting time on these niqqas,mumu niqqas be thinking life and woman matter be like book you have to study without actually living or getting involve in it grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Hellelujah nii, Amen ko!
either na red pill o or red capsule o...my JESUS is LORD. You had better give your life to HIM. No let all this cheap small small girls scatter your tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
what did your mumma do to you? Wanna talk about it? I feel for you. You dont even know what hell is...obviously you been in it way too long. Now run and don't let me see you here again, fake ass mf.
Pastoshizzy:
either na red pill o or red capsule o...my JESUS is LORD. You had better give your life to HIM. No let all this cheap small small girls scatter your tomorrow.
You call yourself a Pastor and true Christian yet you are not acting like Christ, just as is expected of a true Christian. No divine maturity and self-control. Would Jesus come into a thread that is not meant for him and start exchanging words with bonafide members of the thread like a street tout or a rambunctious market woman? Would Jesus come to a thread that is not about morality and religious ethics and start writing antagonistic stuffs and forcing his ideals on people and a thread where his ideals are not welcome?

Now, sit down, open your bible, and let me school you as an atheist:

(1) In The Gospel of Mark, Chapter 6, when Jesus went to Nazareth to preach and people did not believe and accept him, what did he do? He simply left and toured other villages to do his work. Did he exchange words with them like an uncultured tout and emotional primary school kid? Did he involve anyone's mother? He simply exercised his maturity and went to other places.

(2) As a mature guy, Jesus told his disciples to do the following when they go to a place they are not wanted:
Luke 9 vs 5
"... If people do not welcome you, leave their town and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.”

This is maturity. This thread is not a place for moral/ethical preachments and edification in religious matters. If these are your concerns and you are bent on preaching and emphasing these here, then this thread isn't for you and you are definitely not welcomed. This is a red pill thread for goodness' sake; why is this hard to understand? undecided Go to other threads that will accommodate you and your ideals; I believe there are thousands of threads and other sections to visit. Even better, you can simply create your own thread. How hard is that? Life is simple... Do the mature thing, obey your bible, and don't be a clown. grin If Jesus is really your Lord, start acting like him and follow his instruction. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Redpillers, beware of these unfamiliar accounts that are coming in groups to play silly games here. Before you jump in to start contributing and arguing to score points, do your due diligence first.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Red pilling hare brained boys (Lol!) I kinda like it here. So...where do we start? Where is dude that thinks as if salvation is between the thighs of a woman? Maltina abi Maltinez? Oya o...com shoot your shots.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Red pilling hare brained scumbags. Lol!
You quoted me before to reply, why did you change your mind? Nothing reasonable to say? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Martinez39s:
You quoted me before to reply, why did you change your mind? Nothing reasonable to say? grin
Did you miss me? I had to do some other stuff...now I feel y'all pain. There are other stuff besides nairaland (do you know that Matt?)
Sorry...but Im not your pastor (lol) not in a way you think.

Did you attend a boys only boarding school? I have met your kind befor.
You have a very high libido that is at par with a sadistic pleasure of jilting/breaking vulnerable women. You been emotionally molested and all this 'rp' agression is just because you fear any woman that may demand what you don't have to offer (obviously). You can start a life by deleting that inferiority complex off your mind, delete your mojos, be sincere with yoself and learn to be loved. Not all relationship comes with a price tag. Be humble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Martinez39s:
Naa! not exactly...I got something to say b, you see..my moniker doesn't mean I am your 'Daddy GO' (I am not your pastor, Mr Redpill) . I won't have to copy and paste insults to respond to you. Infact I feel for you. I state a case for chastity for right thinking peaple, I understand you don't have the right mindset to comprehend my post. I am not your pseudo prophet okay. I also understand that yet again you cannot differentiate a moral agent from your 'dick em all' nuiscance friends, your not understanding values can't be my fault (you're just a reflection of failed parentage). You're so transparent, I feel for you, your gf (spouse) and your daughter (if you have any) redpiller.

Let's call it truce, and if otherwise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Hello guys!

Today, am going to be talking about a topic that has really helped me a lot when dealing with women. It's called "Knowing Your Tribe".

Now, when I say Tribe, am not referring to your local dialet or the language that you speak. In redpill; your Tribe refers to the group of women who are naturally attracted to you. These are the group of women who will find you attractive without you doing anything but existing.

The importance of knowing your Tribe is that it will make things a lot more easier for you when dealing with women. With this knowledge, the risk of rejection from women will be drastically reduced and you wouldn't have to deal with women that do not find you attractive.

But before we continue, I will like to state that method is not 100% effective, but it has worked for me 90% of the time and I believe it can also work for you when fully adapted.

Through my introduction to the redpill, especially the aspect of being "Chosen" and my interactions with several women over the years, i've come to realize that sexual attractions are usually determine by some physical attributes in both men and women.

Below are some of the physical attributes I discovered:

1. Light skinned ladies are more attracted to dark skinned guys. So also, dark skinned ladies are more attracted to light skinned guys.

2. Slim women are more attracted to men with a big build. When I say big, I don't mean obese men. Am talking about big build men with a good ration of bones, muscles and fat.

3. Beautiful women are more attracted to handsome men. Note that average looking women can also be attracted to handsome men, but the attraction is higher with beautiful ladies.

4. Petite ladies are more attracted to tall men with big build bodies. The smaller in stature she is, the bigger the men she will find attractive.

5. Curvy women are more attracted to men with large chest. The wider the hips of the woman, the more attracted she will be to large chested men with a V shape.

6. Busty women are more attracted to men with a big build. The bigger the breast, the higher her attraction for men with big bodies. Again, not obese, but big and strong men.

7. Women with big butts are more attracted to men with big chest. The bigger her butt, the higher her attraction for big chested men.

8. Feminine women are more attracted to masculine men. While masculine women are more attracted to feminine men.

9. Women with big bodies are more attracted to men with big bodies. When I say big, am referring to equal proportions of bones, muscles and fat.

10. Tall women are more attracted to tall men. They may still find avarage hight men attractive, but the attraction for tall men is higher.

One, two or more combinations of the above listed physical attributes should be able to help you in identifying the tribe of women that are likely to find you attractive. So just as Rom Wills use to say "Know your self, then you will know your Tribe".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:07am On Jan 08, 2023
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2023
wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2023
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2023
smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2023
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2023
wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2023
pansophist:
The basis for attracting women in the Western world is primordial. Meaning, you'll have to understand what attracts women in a biological sense, since the traditional pressure in places like Nigeria is absent. I'll explain.

So women in the west makes their own money, are not under the pressure from society to get married, and have equal rights or even more rights than men. So the traditional leverage you'll use to attract her in places like Nigeria (eg money, a promise of marriage, etc) are absent.

Which now reset the game to individual merits such as being taller, handsome, fitter, and wealthier than her (basically hypergamy). So being average is no longer enough, since most men are average. You'll have to be at the top to have access to the kind of women you want.

In Nigeria, any obese man can score fine chicks because he has money, or at worse, patronise prostitutes, which prevent him from looking at the mirror to be on his best shape, since his sack is always emptied on a phone call. Such privilege is not in the West.

If you're fat as man or look like someone that doesn't take good care of himself, you'll probably be sexless for years, and that's a fact. Hence lots of Nigerian men come back home for forking spree, since it's not obtainable over there.

So you see, trenches sweet somehow. As the rich get away with everything due to their wealth, the low quality man gets away with being sexually satisfied because he has money and the women are broke. Its a double edged sword.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
You wanna crucify a pastor mf?...well, here me b*tchreally! So what do you hope to achieve with this red pill sh*t. How would your mum feel? MASOCHIST/MISOGYNIST NEW WORLD ORDER should be the name of this RED PILL sh*t thread. And you Mr Adolf 'dickforbrain' Hitler ought to be ashamed of your self.

are good fathers/husbands that ca?

Can u STFU?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2023
miracood:
Can u STFU?
i ain't even said a word, duh!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2023
According to Rollo Tomasi

“Redpill is theory while gaming women is the practical aspect of the redpill”.

Or how else do you think all the redpill notes you’ve been reading were compiled?

This does not mean you should leave your goals and womanize it simply mean you should get to know people alteast learn one or two things from them.

And lastly those of you that are skinny I mean very fu**ing skinny you, yes you.

I have a little advice for you from my experience.

When I was young I used to be skinny till now I am still skinny but Ripped good (not huge).
As a kid they use to call me skeleton 001 no kidding even my mom would tease me with it but I didn’t see anything wrong or no I was good at hiding it, thinking na so God create me.
being skinny is shit men as a man

So many girls told me back then that I was too skinny, like it’s not cool I should eat more and brrooo
If na to chop ehn,
If you like roast full goat today if I no chop am finish na small go remain.
I ate a lot but he no show
I use blood tonic tire (Orazin, heamogolin) until blood tonic way I take carry me chop watin give me food poisoning and I land for hospital straight.
The doc advised me that being skinny is better than fat because in my old age I go happy say I skinny so at that point I gave up.

Fast forward to November 2021
I came to chill at my childhood padi place for a while, when I got there he was big, very muscular in his words “A gladiator” which he is. Even his friends self they follow go gym and they looked good.
My guy started to intimidate me without even doing anything ooo
Probably because na person way we day gather fight ourself from small, but now as I look at him, I better not even try it.

So instead I met him, told him that I wanted to train with him and he agreed.
When he goes to the gym, I stay home with push ups atleast 10x3 and back press it wasn’t easy rara.

Fast forward to January 2022
I went home. I haven’t really been home in 7 years except phone calls or quick visits. But to my surprise I saw my kid bro
Ahhhh Omo 17
He was looking good.
His chest
His back
His arm all fit. So i asked what he has been doing to his body and he showed me all this fitness apps. And seriously na fitness app he day use till today. Omo na so I go register for gym oo

Make last born no come beat me for future.

I created a balance, I get back from work early, eat and rest at six I head to the gym atleast 1 hour or 1:30 minutes. I go to the gym atleast 4 times in a week and 60 push ups every morning before work so my body go pump.

At my spare time I read this thread Ubunja miseducations, Cave’s daily nuggets, Jeshal and so many contributors on here amongst other Books.
No Tv that box kills your imagination
Reduced social media to keep focus
More outdoor activities
I watch only recommended movies “Casino”. God bless the person wey recommend that “casino” for here.

Couple of months into my fitness, me I no see any changes but I no stop. the gym is therapeutic as a man you gaz push your limits

Then I noticed something amongst my rabbits that changed my life and how I view attraction.
I have a female rabbit fully mature in her cage, and a male rabbit not too big but old enough to reproduce.
Whenever I put them together to mate Nothing
First they chase themselves in the cage… the man will eventually climb but can’t penetrate until the female will rush out from under him.

He wasn’t strong enough to subdue her when I come back to check them I go see say the female rabbit don day pet the male rabbit but she no they get belle.
She don friend zone the werey because he no stong.

I looked back at my experience with women all of them skinny like me or get body small meaning I also couldn’t handle a big woman so I go for smaller ones.

Fast forward to Present day.

I still look skinny, tall but muscular and you know we skinny guys have hungry tummy meaning it’s very flat.
Now I have muscles, chest, back, abs and a skinny stomach
The V shape.

Now it’s easier to spot green lights
The same wey we look at curvy beautiful women when they pass our street is the same way I catch some women looking at my chest or my body then look away when we make eye contact. Or she is playing with her hair when we talk in person, or she is dancing or she is trying to show me her bum bum so many crazy shit like that.

No body tell me I’m skinny anymore
Infact I intimidate small people

Ooh before I forget someone mentioned on here something about men sexualizing themselves. No be say you go naked, but you go wear tight clothes whey go reveal your muscles or you do non. Most times I go to the supermarket I wear trouser, spray peff wear only singlet go do my shopping.
Same trick, people like what look good and smell good.

A good body gives you immense confidence boost.
Now I do more of public speaking
No I’m no longer shy to hold the stage.
Women want to help when I need help
And now bigger women look attractive.

In conclusion Work on your mind, work on your body. I will say this anywhere anytime.

”The one thing money can’t buy on a man is a good body”.

Even if you have all the money in the world you still have to put in the work.

Most time I go to a nice location I see a loaded guy maybe yahoo he get big motor, he wear big shoe, he carry patek gold for wrist and I go still observe him girl they look my skinny sweets body for singlet as I day waka pass grin

So please don’t learn the redpill and stay away from woman, don’t hate them as nature (hypergamy) designed them to survive and Greed, social media + the current poverty in Nigeria has made them evolve into what we see today .
You self gaz evolve.
But still look deep some they way their father guard them big time.
This is why you need to vet.
Ask unsuspecting secret questions inside conversations. From the moment you meet. Women like to talk give them chance make they talk.
As long as she likes you.

Guard your ATTENTION ruthlessly spend it more on you and your self development. Play the game if you can. Some women carry connections and some know people that you might need when chasing your dreams.
Always protect your self (condom) Always use condom na
Na disease and pikin with the wrong woman fit spoil OR reset man life when he never ready.
AGAIN away use COndom even with your gf.

Girls they go Bleep dogs for Lekki and we don’t know who.

I modified this.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2023
princekami:
According to Rollo Tomasi

“Redpill is theory while gaming women is the practical aspect of the redpill”.

Or how else do you think all the redpill notes you’ve been reading were compiled?

This does not you should leave your goals and womanize it simply mean you should get to know people alteast learn one or two things from them.

And lastly those of you that are skinny I mean very fu**ing skinny yes you.

I have a little advice for you from my experience.

When I was young I used to be skinny till now I am still skinny but Ripped good (not huge).
As a kid they use to call me skeleton 001 no kidding even my mom would tease me with it but I didn’t see anything wrong or no I was good at hiding it, thinking na so God create me.
being skinny is shit men as a man

So many girls told me back then that I was too skinny like it’s not cool I should eat more and brrooo
If na to chop ehn
If you like roast full goat today if I no chop am finish na small go remain.
I ate a lot but he no show
I use blood tonic tire (Orazin, heamogolin) until blood tonic way I take carry me go chop chop get food poisoning and I land for hospital straight.
The doc advices that being skinny is better than fat because in my old age I go happy say I skinny so at that point I gave up.

Fast forward to November 2021
I came to chill at my childhood padi place for a while and when I got there he was big, very muscular in his words “a gladiator” even his friends self they follow go gym but they looked good.
My guy started to intimidate me without even doing anything ooo
Probably because na person way we day gather fight ourself when we small but now as I look at him, I better not even try it.

So instead I met him that I wanted to train with him and he agreed.
When he goes to the gym, I stay home with push ups atleast 10x3 and back press it wasn’t easy rara

Fast forward to January 2022
I want home. I haven’t really been home in 7 years except phone calls or quick visits. But to my surprise I saw my kid bro
Ahhhh Omo 17
He was looking good.
His chest
His back
His arm all fit. So i asked what he has been doing to his body and he showed me all this fitness app. And seriously na fitness app he day use till today. Omo na so I go register for gym oo

Make last born no come beat me for future.

I created a balance I get back from work early eat rest at six I head to the gym atleast 1 hour or 1:30 minutes everyday. I go to the gym atleast 4 times in a week and 60 push ups every morning before work so my body go pump.

At my spare time I read this thread and other books no TV that box kill your imagination
+ Ubunja miseducation and others.

Couple of months into my fitness me I no see any change but I no stop the gym is therapeutic as a man you gaz push your limits

Then I noticed something amongst my rabbits that changed my life and how I view attraction.
I have a female rabbit fully mature in her cage and a male rabbit not too big but old enough to reproduce.
Whenever I put them together to mate Nothing
First they chase themselves in the cage… the man will eventually climb but can’t penetrate until the female will rush out from under him.

He wasn’t strong enough to subdue her when I come back to check them I go see say the female rabbit don day pet the male rabbit but she no they get belle.
She don friend zone the werey because he no stong.

I looked back at my experience with women all of them skinny like me or get body small meaning I also couldn’t handle a big woman so I go for smaller ones.

Fast forward to Present day.

I still look skinny but muscular and you know we skinny guys have hungry tummy meaning it’s very flat.
Now I have muscles, chest and a skinny stomach
The V shape.

Now it’s easier to spot green lights
The same we look at curvy beautiful women when they pass our street is the same way I catch women looking at my chest or my body then look away when we make eye contact.
No body tell me I’m skinny anymore
Infact I intimidate small people

Ooh before I forget someone mentioned on here something about men sexualizing themselves. No be say you go naked but but you go wear tight clothes whey go reveal your muscles or you do non. Most times I go to the supermarket I wear I trouser, look good spay peff wear only singlet go do my shopping.

A good body gives you immense confidence boost.
Now I do more of public speaking
No I’m no longer shy to hold the stage.
Women want to help when I need help
And now bigger women look attractive.

In conclusion Work on your body, work on your mind I will say this anywhere anytime.

”The one thing money can’t buy on a man is a good body”.

Even if you have all the money in the world you still have to put in the work.

Most time I go to a nice location I see a loaded guy maybe yahoo he get big motor, he wear big shoe, he carry patek gold for wrist and I go still observe him girl they look my skinny sweets body for singlet as I day waka pass grin

You are right bro, skinny men are to women what obese women are to men. They are only considered when one has no other option.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.