Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764499 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Karlifate:
Dora the explorer grin

Though she married as a virgin, yet the insatiable nature still took over sad

This one is

Whorer

The

Explorer

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Manipulation 🤡
These hos want you to simp so bad.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2023
👍

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
1/2

They always have standards in the beginning...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2023
2/2

Then, the female nature takes over cheesy

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Kipaji:

Interesting case. Marrying a virgin does not guarantee loyalty. The most depraved h0es were all virgins one day.

Also, this shows why a married woman should not have single friends. Or any friend for that matter. Where do you think she is hearing about the big d!cks? Her single friends.

The best way to deal with people, especially females (whether they're related to you OR not), is to be open-minded.

With this, you won't be shocked when they suddenly switch up on you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Karlifate:
1/2

They always have standards in the beginning...

Just by this post she shows that she is a wh04e. She is seeking validation from people on social media with that publication. A woman should seek validation only from her man.

Personally, I would consider that cheating.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2023
A strong man usually feels like an emotionless person to women, at the first interaction.

Because he's hard to manipulate.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Self-development
cannot be
over-emphasized.

Turn the pain into paper.

Turn the hate into hustle.

Turn the rejection into respect.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Hardships are always ready to attack you, from all directions.

All you can do as a man, is smile at them and keep doing your best.

Win or die fighting.

That is life for you, as a man.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lordfranklin:
Good morning brothers of the red pill!
I went to visit a female friend yesterday. While we were conversing, I noticed a change in her tonality, her body language and my instinct kept telling me to make a move.

While I was a bit skeptical initially was because she's made it point blank that I am not godly and I am a bloody Casanova; she's attempted to invite me to her church and fellowship countlessly which I always cockily decline.

And then I remembered the golden lessons I've learned from here about women having dual sexuality (the Madonna-LovePeddler Complex), their predisposition to gratify body desires even if goes against their core principles, belief and upbringing. I learned never to judge them by what they said, but by their actions and body language.

It didn't take long for me to surmount my doubts and I put my hands to work almost immediately. She resisted at first but it was in a faint manner so I continued. We romanced and kissed, it was a very intimate session.

I didn't have condoms with me so there was no way we could continue plus she paused; maybe she was waiting for me to start telling her those pointless declarations of love all to woo my commitment. I maintained silence and her face was awash with guilt and regret.

She'd suddenly realized she let her guard down and I, being the one they refer to as the "Silent Devil" struck.

She just couldn't bare the guilt and I had to excuse her to get a hold of herself. I've got this stone-cold aura, albeit wearing the face of a pastor. People often mistake me for an innocent soul.

I left her place and never bothered to call or text her until this morning. She's a student actually and she's writing an exam today.
Checked her Whatsapp updates this morning and she's literally begging God for forgiveness after going "astray". Lol

I texted her this morning and here are the screenshots.
Thing is, I really don't want to engage her in any conversation about what happened between us yesterday.
I'm confused right now and I really do not know my next line of action.

How should I handle this?

@Ubunja @Pukkalolo @JESHAL

Amongst others that have affected me positively in various lights.
I look forward to your wise inputs.

One of the best ways to know if a lady consider you her best option for intimacy is to ask yourself this question.

Is she making rules for you or breaking her rules for you?

If she is making rules for you, she doesn't rate you well on her option list. You are just another beta or orbiter to be exploited for attentions and any other nonsexual things.

If she's breaking her rules for you, she considers you as one of her best options, a.k.a an alpha. She will do anything to ensure she doesn't lose you. That include bombarding you will sex.

Base on this explanation, I'm sure you know the category you belong to in this lady's rating.

I actually commend you for not forcing your way into her. You let her go once you realize she's not interested. She could have accused you of rape if you had force your way to have sex with her. Never force or manipulate a lady to have sex with you. The little enjoyment you get can end up being your doom either now or in the far future. There are many stories of men whose lives were destroyed based on that.

I also like that you didn't back down during your chat with her. You maintained your frame.

My Recommendations

1. Move on from this lady. She already made the rule that she's not interested to chat or be with you anytime soon. Turn that anytime soon to forever. Don't lodge around or stalk her while you wait for when her "anytime soon" will be over. That's just scarcity mentality. There is nothing special about her. You will meet many more ladies within the time left for you to live on Earth. Explore your options. Relate with more ladies. Let this lady become history to you.

2. Read the 36th law of the "48 laws of power" which states that "Disdain Things You Cannot Have: Ignoring Them is the Best Revenge."

This law is one of my favorite laws in dealing with ladies not sharing similar interests with me. Such ladies literally become dead to me and I don't acknowledge their existence again once they make it clear they won't give me what I want. It's always amusing to me when I later see them doing their best to get my attention. I just chuckle or even laugh and let them continue to work to get my attention which I still won't give them. There is nothing special about any vagiina. I've had sex with multiple ladies. Apart from some vagiina being wider than others, there is nothing special about sex with any lady. It still baffles me why some guys will always go the extra mile just to get laid.

For God sake, block that lady on all medium of communication and move on with your life. Most likely when she realizes that you no longer give a fucck about her and that you have another lady you now relate with, she will likely try to get back with you or she will also not care.

In either case, you win because you didn't waste your time trying to persuade a lady with low interest in you.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lordfranklin:
Good morning brothers of the red pill!
I went to visit a female friend yesterday. While we were conversing, I noticed a change in her tonality, her body language and my instinct kept telling me to make a move.

While I was a bit skeptical initially was because she's made it point blank that I am not godly and I am a bloody Casanova; she's attempted to invite me to her church and fellowship countlessly which I always cockily decline.

And then I remembered the golden lessons I've learned from here about women having dual sexuality (the Madonna-LovePeddler Complex), their predisposition to gratify body desires even if goes against their core principles, belief and upbringing. I learned never to judge them by what they said, but by their actions and body language.

It didn't take long for me to surmount my doubts and I put my hands to work almost immediately. She resisted at first but it was in a faint manner so I continued. We romanced and kissed, it was a very intimate session.

I didn't have condoms with me so there was no way we could continue plus she paused; maybe she was waiting for me to start telling her those pointless declarations of love all to woo my commitment. I maintained silence and her face was awash with guilt and regret.

She'd suddenly realized she let her guard down and I, being the one they refer to as the "Silent Devil" struck.

She just couldn't bare the guilt and I had to excuse her to get a hold of herself. I've got this stone-cold aura, albeit wearing the face of a pastor. People often mistake me for an innocent soul.

I left her place and never bothered to call or text her until this morning. She's a student actually and she's writing an exam today.
Checked her Whatsapp updates this morning and she's literally begging God for forgiveness after going "astray". Lol

I texted her this morning and here are the screenshots.
Thing is, I really don't want to engage her in any conversation about what happened between us yesterday.
I'm confused right now and I really do not know my next line of action.

How should I handle this?

@Ubunja @Pukkalolo @JESHAL

Amongst others that have affected me positively in various lights.
I look forward to your wise inputs.

It's A Trick,don't fall for it. She wants you to keep chasing her. See mah tell you,never block her yet..... If you have another babe,go out with her,take pictures and post on your status with the caption, "This could've been us,but you wan claim Deputy Virgin Mary.".....

No time for Nonsense this year brother,is either she's in or she doesn't exist for you... No Middle Grounds.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
adambeatz:

I got a call from a longtime friend who needed my help as their IT guy in their office packed up and left, everything crashed and everyone they brought in can't solve the problems on ground. I went to their office in wuse and after a meeting with their CEO i proceeded to their IT department and omoh their equipments were up to date. The setups alone were worth millions, but one of the supervisors told me he had to setup the cctv camera as i work. I told him no problem.

After going through their network security, cyber and all i discovered the former IT guy is a guru. He had locked everything and setup a failsafe that should anyone attempt anything their backups would self erase, i was like which kain devil be this but i was equal to the task and after hours of work i was able to get everything up and running. I also found out the guy had set a keylogger into their systems(for those that know what it is) and all their systems from the day he started working till now. I submitted my findings to the CEO, he told me kindly wait so he could make some calls.

I spent the next 2 hours within the office observing the staffs and discovered the environment toxic die, after some few conversations i heard millions were moved from the company's account and no one knew how come. Later on the CEO sent someone to call me and when i entered his office i met some police officers and narrated what i found out, thats when the CEO came clean that 37million was gone after he left and they needed to find out how. I said omoh me I've done my part so pay me up lemme go. An officer among them told me i had to keep in touch with them cause of the ongoing investigation, i told him "oga, i dont have any business with you guys, ive done my part and don't want to dive deeper into whats happening". The officer started flexing his mouth muscles telling me if i don't have any thing to hide why should i not keep in touch with them. I then remembered someone came in to set up a cctv camera, i told them to excuse me, i went to fetch it and told them this is a recording of all my activities, after much indirect threats and side talks i said if I'm going to be in contact i would be paid for my time, ill get my own lawyer who they'll speak with and ill get my own people involved.

I had a stubborn dss guy who i knew in lagos back then but was also in abuja, i quickly stepped out put him on call and begged him to come.

After an hour he arrived fully kitted and ready for nonsense, i explained what happened, he then proceeded converse with the officers and CEO. A funny thing happened in my front, one of the police guys and my guy vibed then i quickly sighted them anchoring themselves, na there i know say my matter dn settle. After that scene guy man proceeded to make friends with some of the female staff exchanged numbers with like 3 of them and then told me lets leave, i collected my pay and we went out.

When outside i split the pay into half and gave me, then asked him "guy wetin happen" he told me thank God for the guy that setup the camera recordings and one of the officer na en guy man. I was like guy uno tell me say u na strong man he said who strong man epp, no be to cashout man dey find.

Guy man called me the next day that he has gotten a girlfriend from the office, she even paid him a visit, he enjoyed himself and booked appointment for 2nd round. He's happy cause she's the one doing all the spending and shishi no comut from him hand.

All within a space of 3days.

Thatt cam set-up reallly saved you
Thank God
You work in Abj yeah?
Can I send a dm?

Keep PoppiNg em Pills fam
#TAliBaNnCOmRadE

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Random

Don't make the mistake of going extra mile for women. They are myopic and don't acknowledge the length of the distance.

Extra miles should be for your ambitions and quality people that fit.

Authority: Be wise.

Sir Cave

Please do you still have the back door link to access Z-library?

I need two books
1. The energy paradox
2. Longevity paradox
Both written by Dr Steven Gundry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
0neal:

Sir Cave

Please do you still have the back door link to access Z-library?

I need two books
1. The energy paradox
2. Longevity paradox
Both written by Dr Steven Gundry

It seems like z-lib is down. People say they have been taken down by American police.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlterEgo00:
It's A Trick,don't fall for it. She wants you to keep chasing her. See mah tell you,never block her yet..... If you have another babe,go out with her,take pictures and post on your status with the caption, "This could've been us,but you wan claim Deputy Virgin Mary.".....

No time for Nonsense this year brother,is either she's in or she doesn't exist for you... No Middle Grounds.....
IMO, the caption part isn't necessary if you really want to show her you've moved on.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
A girl who can’t afford to buy skateboard will tell a guy who drives Camry “look at what you’re driving” and he’d feel ashamed.

Some will even say “the guys that carry me drive bigger cars and are above your level”.

A girl who is obviously below your class. Women are audacious.

Kings👑, Never be ashamed for being unable to carry financial burdens which isn’t yours, learn to put entitled women in their space. They should be on the street either carrying a gvn or a bowl, stick and black shade on begging to make ends meet.

--- itsSh0la ---

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karlifate:
Trust, but verify.

LMAO! grin

😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karlifate:
2/2

Then, the female nature takes over cheesy
It's temptation, imagine as a man, you can have sex with any woman and still get paid for it, along with other bonuses, it will take a lot of self control to be resist. This is why such women are rare.

Ladies are going through life on easy mode.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
There was a caught, believe these hoz at your peril.
“Simp for me while I run after that guy that knows his worth”.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
CaveAdullam:

"Bros Come teach me work na. Abeg"

PS: From the story, lesson learned.

Thanks.

Guy, if u dey into tech already, assurance cover you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adasun:
the joiy i usually derived from solving problems ehhh

Nice one baba?please how did you learn your tech skills?

Followed some advertising on Instagram about some tech skills in form of scholarship only for them to be telling me I have to pay some setting money beyond my capabilities now...

Do you know any friendly site u can point me to in other for me to get started?

From my honest opinion, first youtube should be your bestfriend. You need learn python programming cause e go save you alot of time. If you sabi navigate darkweb do so and download paid books on whatever field you like for free, lastly guy in the aspect of tech, your imagination go be your best friend. If you know how to think outside the box you're good to go. I'll paste somelinks later that'll help you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
ekene247:

Brother, I am currently doing my Masters in Cybersecurity, can we talk?

Sure, dm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
dhiqson:

Thatt cam set-up reallly saved you
Thank God
You work in Abj yeah?
Can I send a dm?

Keep PoppiNg em Pills fam
#TAliBaNnCOmRadE

Sure

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2023
adambeatz:

From my honest opinion, first youtube should be your bestfriend. You need learn python programming cause e go save you alot of time. If you sabi navigate darkweb do so and download paid books on whatever field you like for free, lastly guy in the aspect of tech, your imagination go be your best friend. If you know how to think outside the box you're good to go. I'll paste somelinks later that'll help you.
thank you...

I have already started on YouTube,data science to be precise...

My laptop can't handle programming stuff for now...

I will be expecting those links.thanks once more

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2023
adambeatz:

Guy, if u dey into tech already, assurance cover you

"How I go fit take get the assurance like Chioma na"

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2023
And you wonder why there is high rate of divorce.. 🤷🏼

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2023
They all desperately want to settle with the 5 percent top tier men including the ones that have being Alpha widowed with countless exes and wayward lifestyles, where is the reality in that?🙄. Even if there are a lot of simps, there aren’t a lot of rich men. 👍

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn1NDm-DVxh/?igshid=YmE3OTBmZTA=

Direct from a female.
I've seen this here multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2023

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's not during courtship/ relationship you will understand a woman's true nature, it's not when she gives you sex that you will understand her, the real time you would know her for what she truly is, is when she carries your child.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Understand this rich men get cheated on, rich men are rejected, rich men masturbate and pay for porn, rich men pay for prostitutes, rich men are victims of paternity fraud, rich men are controlled by women( side chics, gf or wives),rich men are shit tested, rich men behave foolishly to please or get women.

Moral lesson
I'm not saying that you should be poor, but understand money doesn't make you alpha, making money will not miraculously make you have frame, making money won't buy a woman's genuine desire, making money doesn't mean automatically you would understand women.

23 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (2212) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.