Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768405 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Martinez39s:

The facts that a woman lusts after you and that you are driving her crazy don't mean she won't taste other men. You are not the only hot guy, there are guys hotter than you. If she is into runs, will she turn down 50k - 100k from the simps that want to sleep with her in return? Will she turn down a mouth-watering promotion because her boss wants sex? The only privileges you have as an alpha redpiller are the following:
1) she breaks her rules for you, but she makes rules for simps.
2) she will be your sex freak and do stuffs with you in the bedroom that she wouldn't do with a beta simp.
3) she won't mistreat or disrespect you like she does to simps, and she will be the one chasing you around.
4) you make her wet, simps don't.

Outside these, the pùssy is not yours. Other men will have their share. I am saying this not to cause an argument but for your own safety as a fellow "brethren" in the red pill. The mindset you expressed in the emboldened statements can lead to disappointments and heartbreak. If that happens, it can make you doubt the red pill whereas you are just a victim of your ignorance, and it can make you hate women when you get burnt.

No man can please a woman long term; women are insatiable. A woman can be thrilled by you today and become bored tomorrow, most especially when they have known you so much and there is nothing else to be excited about. Emotions are fickle and unstable and the same applies to emotional creatures.

NB: this advice is for the person I am responding to and those in a committed relationship who think, for whatever reason, that their girlfriends or wives cannot cheat on them. This is my take, you don't have to agree with it.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Martinez39s:
Some people have fòolishly spent huge money and given away their properties "in the heat of the moment" just because they wanted to release, thanks to konji. grin It took post-nut clarity for them to realise their mistakes, which are things they would never support or condone from another person.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pussy isn't a yardstick. Pussy isn't a milestone. Pussy isn't an achievement. Pussy is a commodity. Like potatoes. If you're hungry, you want a potato. If you're h*rny, you want pussy. You get as much as you want, of the kind you want, with the variety you want, then you fucking stop until the itch comes back. The meaning of life will never be found inside a vagina. Self-respect will never be found inside a vagina. A sense of purpose and identity will never be found inside a vagina. Happiness will never be found inside a vagina. The only things you will find there are temporary pleasure, and temporary release from your sexual appetites.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Imka: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Youre a very sad empty hollow person. I can see thru your hollow words into the depths of your desperate and hopelessly empty hollow soul. You are less than nothing, you know nothing, you are even a dead person but do not realise it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Imka:
Youre a very sad empty hollow person. I can see thru your hollow words into the depths of your desperate and hopelessly empty hollow soul. You are less than nothing, you know nothing, you are even a dead person but do not realise it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
As a practising Christian or a religious person, the amoral nature of the redpill sometimes might not be condusive to your spiritual growth, it's very dark in the most abstract sense, it's challenging the teaching of light espoused by the gospel but you have to understand that it should not destroy your faith but serve as a challenge to your understanding of human nature ( specifically female nature) due to the fall of Adam, it's of necessity to understand it not because you want to execute it tenets like spinning plates ( fornication or adultery), but so that you won't fall victim to the wiles of female nature due to ignorance or naivety, once you are unplugged something within you awaken, you can never go back to your bluepilled state because everything you view will be from a redpill lense .

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karlifate:

Nobody wants you around unconditionally. Not even your mother.

She’ll always love you, but even she will be disappointed if you don’t live up to your potential.

Embrace the beautiful challenge of being a man.
Keep fvcking growing. 🔥

📖 THE BROTHERHOOD

This made my day...

Keep it coming

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Martinez39s:
Everything you wrote is true except the emboldened statements. I am shocked you think this. The facts that a woman lusts after you and that you are driving her crazy don't mean she won't taste other men. You are not the only hot guy, there are guys hotter than you. If she is into runs, will she turn down 50k - 100k from the simps that want to sleep with her in return? Will she turn down a mouth-watering promotion because her boss wants sex? The only privileges you have as an alpha redpiller are the following:
1) she breaks her rules for you, but she makes rules for simps.
2) she will be your sex freak and do stuffs with you in the bedroom that she wouldn't do with a beta simp.
3) she won't mistreat or disrespect you like she does to simps, and she will be the one chasing you around.
4) you make her wet, simps don't.

Outside these, the pùssy is not yours. Other men will have their share. I am saying this not to cause an argument but for your own safety as a fellow "brethren" in the red pill. The mindset you expressed in the emboldened statements can lead to disappointments and heartbreak. If that happens, it can make you doubt the red pill whereas you are just a victim of your ignorance, and it can make you hate women when you get burnt.

No man can please a woman long term; women are insatiable. A woman can be thrilled by you today and become bored tomorrow, most especially when they have known you so much and there is nothing else to be excited about. Emotions are fickle and unstable and the same applies to emotional creatures.

NB: this advice is for the person I am responding to and those in a committed relationship who think, for whatever reason, that their girlfriends or wives cannot cheat on them. This is my take, you don't have to agree with it.

just saving this

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
JESHAL:
As a practising Christian or a religious person, the amoral nature of the redpill sometimes might not be condusive to your spiritual growth, it's very dark in the most abstract sense, it's challenging the teaching of light espoused by the gospel but you have to understand that it should not destroy your faith but serve as a challenge to your understanding of human nature ( specifically female nature) due to the fall of Adam, it's of necessity to understand it not because you want to execute it tenets like spinning plates ( fornication or adultery), but so that you won't fall victim to the wiles of female nature due to ignorance or naivety, once you are unplugged something within you awaken, you can never go back to your bluepilled state because everything you view will be from a redpill lense .

Most things vvomen do, dont Impress me, this is the curse for Knowing their dark nature.

Sooo many men are bluepilled, I think we redpill men will never beat them, they are everywhere..
Just apply the rules for yourself and male kids...

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
emmaodet:

gringrin ……. @ she will bleep you. I don’t know why they so much attach too much importance to that pussy
that how one was telling me that she will give me her number if i buy what she is selling from her, without swallowing her saliva i replied her what am going to do with her number.
imagine the audacity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
What's happening with today's men ffs?..

God save us abeg..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karlifate:

TikTok and BIGO Live is really exposing the foolishness of many modern [Nigerian] men.

Enter those two apps, and you'll be dumbfounded with the level of thirstinesss, going on there.

shocked
Bigo live is the mad one i could not just open the app before uninstall it because wetin my eyes dey see ehn na nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes, misery loves company.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dey play!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
The street is no one’s mate

The fruit you’re waiting to ripe, someone is pinching it and eating with salt.

Just raise your children well, gentlemen

They’re the true love of your life.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karlifate:
Nature makes a boy.

Struggle makes a Man.

Discipline makes a Legend.

Perseverance makes a G.O.A.T.

🔥💯
These words should be carved on stone for future generations to read.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm following. No room for nonsense.
My friend have changed my names to redpills because of my advices and pieces of words to him dally.

No doubt this page have taught what no university can teach anyone. A eye opener for all men that have lost and about to lost in the world we lives in.

Although I'm married. And I'm a bit of alpha before now. Because i don't take nonsense. But coming accross this thread few years ago have groomed me to know the manipulative side of my wife. No matter how you think you're loved by woman.. she will still demonstrate that five minutes madness daily. As a redpiller i am. I just starve her that attention . She will try to manipulate you into thinking you're at fault.. lol don't fall for it . She will succumb to your power. Dont be afraid lose guard nor freight ...

See ehnn i have learn a really lot and it has helped my life as a young dude growing bigger.

No matter how beautiful you are.. i just reason in my brain.. what's so special about this one wey dey freak me.
Immediately i lose interest no matter how eager i am .

Kings keep learning. It may not be useful for you now in life. But with time you'll not regret anything you have learnt .

Don't be tolanibaj nd her likes customer...

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adasun:
the joiy i usually derived from solving problems ehhh

Nice one baba?please how did you learn your tech skills?

Followed some advertising on Instagram about some tech skills in form of scholarship only for them to be telling me I have to pay some setting money beyond my capabilities now...

Do you know any friendly site u can point me to in other for me to get started?

Here's the link bro: https://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

"How I go fit take get the assurance like Chioma na"

Good morning.

Brossss mi, everything na packaging, even me sef dey find that assurance pass anything. If u wan start dey learn here na link to free course wey go help you; https://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2023
luvyaself95:
that how one was telling me that she will give me her number if i buy what she is selling from her, without swallowing her saliva i replied her what am going to do with her number.
imagine the audacity.

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Lordfranklin:
Good morning brothers of the red pill!
I went to visit a female friend yesterday. While we were conversing, I noticed a change in her tonality, her body language and my instinct kept telling me to make a move.

While I was a bit skeptical initially was because she's made it point blank that I am not godly and I am a bloody Casanova; she's attempted to invite me to her church and fellowship countlessly which I always cockily decline.

And then I remembered the golden lessons I've learned from here about women having dual sexuality (the Madonna-LovePeddler Complex), their predisposition to gratify body desires even if goes against their core principles, belief and upbringing. I learned never to judge them by what they said, but by their actions and body language.

It didn't take long for me to surmount my doubts and I put my hands to work almost immediately. She resisted at first but it was in a faint manner so I continued. We romanced and kissed, it was a very intimate session.

I didn't have condoms with me so there was no way we could continue plus she paused; maybe she was waiting for me to start telling her those pointless declarations of love all to woo my commitment. I maintained silence and her face was awash with guilt and regret.

She'd suddenly realized she let her guard down and I, being the one they refer to as the "Silent Devil" struck.

She just couldn't bare the guilt and I had to excuse her to get a hold of herself. I've got this stone-cold aura, albeit wearing the face of a pastor. People often mistake me for an innocent soul.

I left her place and never bothered to call or text her until this morning. She's a student actually and she's writing an exam today.
Checked her Whatsapp updates this morning and she's literally begging God for forgiveness after going "astray". Lol

I texted her this morning and here are the screenshots.
Thing is, I really don't want to engage her in any conversation about what happened between us yesterday.
I'm confused right now and I really do not know my next line of action.

How should I handle this?

@Ubunja @Pukkalolo @JESHAL

Amongst others that have affected me positively in various lights.
I look forward to your wise inputs.

You gain more romantic success when you understand this very core aspect of women I'm about to talk about.
I've talk about this before here, but let me make it clearer a bit.

The funny is, guys here place more attention on turning a woman, being alpha and passing her so called "shit test"....

Accomplish all those are actually important when interacting with women.

But but...

Dealing with the average (naija) woman who's giving off the personnel of a wholesome innocent Angelic damsel that doesn't like sex. In reality, she actually do love sex but she's has some psychologically barriers that's preventing her from showing her real sexual nature.

An example of psychologically barriers is "He just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm a cheap slut."

I get sexual opportunities being thrown at me time after time; this is NOT because I'm the most alpha redpill motherfu*ker in the neighborhood..Far from it. It's simply because I know how how to neutralize those psychologically barriers and inspire her to become sexually "comfortable" with me.

Let me explain.
Please read carefully. Funny enough, I've actually not seen this being talked about any where either offline or online. I had to learned this the hard way: personal experiences.

It's one thing to make her become sexually attracted to you, it's another thing to make her become sexually comfortable with you.

Things like being alpha or passing her shit test might increase her sexual attraction for you. But that doesn't make her sexually comfortable with you. Because when a girl is thinking in her mind "he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex..." you saying some dope alpha sh*t won't make her automatically drop her pants.

Funnily, the ability to her inspire her to become sexually "comfortable" with you requires no creative redpill skills...It doesn’t even require badass alpha moves. I'll say, on the contrary, it requires the ability to NOT to go alpha.

Funny enough, it actually turns your "tough guy" attempt against you... No wonder, alot of guys lose cool ladies who are actually into them simply because they were intentionally trying to act like assholes.

It's one thing to make her become sexually attracted to you, it's another thing to make her become sexually comfortable with you.

Many times, the very alpha play that increase her sexual attraction for you is the very thing that decrease her sexual comfortability with you.

If you are not getting the sex life you want, then it's not because women are not attracted to you; it because women aren't sexually comfortable with you. Again sexual attraction and sexual comfortability are entirely two different thing. If you truly understand this, then you'll understand women.

For example, If you are in a country like Brazil or USA where women are more sexually librated, and you are not getting pussy, then the problem might be your lack of ability to make her become sexually attracted to you.
Yes, many women in countries like, England, Brazil and United States are more sexually librated, that's why you see them comfortably making out here and there on the streets shamelessly. That's why to get the girls there, all it takes is to make a strong eye contact, say some baddass shit and make some alpha moves, and then boom! ...you and her already kissing around the corner.

But if you in a country like Nigeria where the women are greatly scared of being viewed as whor_e and they are socially conditioned to present themselves as "good girls" so they will have a better chance of attracting a husband, then saying some baddass shit and making some alpha play is almost not enough. You have the added challenge of breaking through her good girl facade and bringing out naughty sexual side. Women have their "naughty sexual side" locked up inside. The "key" to open that lock is to make her become "sexually comfortable" with you.

Years ago, I was wooing a lady, then she threw at me what you might call a shit test. She said something along the lines of "Is this how you go about sweet talking other ladies you meet and if I may ask how many girlfriends do you have?"

I can't remember the exacts words I replied her, but I made sure my response was alpha enough , I can't really recall what I said, but i think I said something along the lines of: "Yeah, I have 7,500 girlfriends ."

It looked like I passed her shit test, because her eyes dilated, she laughed and playfully hit me my shoulder. Sexual Attraction was increased but sadly she kept resisting my advance regardless, and to cut the story short I didn't end up getting intimate with her.

With my response to her: "Yeah, I have 7,500 girlfriends..." sexual attraction was increased .......because it conveys abudance, strong frame, I-don't-give-a-Bleep attitude and sexy-player vibe and any other random attractive trait you can think of right now.

But sexual comfort was also reduced because that response revived the psychologically resistance: "He just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm a cheap slut."

Late last year, again, a lady threw at me what you might call a shit test. She said something along the lines of:
"I bet you have a other women and you're just looking for a new girl to mislead... sorry not this one, you can try your games on the next girl."

This time, I am more experienced and wiser. I asked her:
"and how did you come up with that conclusion?"

She replied some bla bla bla...

I then responded to her, something along the lines of: "One reason I admire you is that you are not the kind of lady who can be easily misled with sweet talks, you'd only go out with a mature and straightforward guy....the good news is, I'm that guy!"

She smiled and said, "Really?"
I continued, " If you think I want to mislead you, you can delete my contact and block me, but if you think otherwise, then we are good to go....The ball is in your court!"

To cut the story short, Few days later, I and this lady were doing stuff in the "other room"..if you know what I mean.

In response to her talk, ""I bet you have a other women and you're just looking for a new girl to mislead..."
As you saw, I didn't go simp: "No dear, I don't have other women, I'm not trying to deceive you...I truly love you."
If I gave her that simp response, both sexual attraction and sexual comfort will reduce drastically.

As you saw, I didn't try to act all alpha I-don't-care, stone-cold aura OR tell her "Yeah, I have 7,500 girlfriends"

If I gave her that tough wannabe alpha response, sexual attraction might increase a bit but sexual comfort will reduce drastically. And I won't have gotten intimate with her.

But with the legit response I gave, I kill two bird with one stone...sexual attraction was maintain because I communicated strong frame and willingness to walkaway. Sexual comfortability was increased because because.... (go back again and read my response to her, you'll see how)

Ladies who I go sexual with don't experience any guilt.. infact after they leave my place, I get messages like, "Yesterday, was fun." Or "Thanks dear, I enjoyed my time with you." These ladies are sexually comfortable with me: They don't feel deceived; they don't feel cheap or used. They feel comfortable showing me their naughty sexual side

Back to you and the lady.....See, she's saying, "I shouldn't have let it happen."

The reason she felt bad and guilty for going sexual with you is because she's not sexually comfortable with you. Nothing more nothing less.

Yes, she's probably sexually attracted to you, but the major thing is she doesn't feel any sexually comfortableness with you.....and your alpha fronting and your stone-cold aura wasn't also helping matters. You ended up reviving her psychologically barriers:" he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" and "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm a cheap slut."

Anyways, I hope this was helpful.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 5:12am On Jan 27, 2023
adambeatz:

Here's the link bro: https://www.w3schools.com/default.asp
thank you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thecan(m): 5:20am On Jan 27, 2023
IN ALL YOUR DEEDS NEVER TAKE YOUR M.E.A.T ( Money Energy Attention Time) FOR GRANTED.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thecan(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2023
SIMPazeens everywhere in this 9ja.
Thank God I'm saved cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2023
@ Lordfranklin all those virgin Mary nonsense is for public eye. That girl na undercover olosho. 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Someone currently is kissing her passionately, sucking her breast, fingering and licking her pussy, pounding her hard as she moans and shake due to the fevour of orgasm, and that's the girl you love, you have secret crush on, you are hoping one day she would notice you and grant you her audience, dude be wise, know immediately when a girl is not into you, even if a girl gives you greenlight know when you are a beta for pay/ back up plan/ retirement plan.

Be realistic, be logical, don't waste your valuable time chasing what doesn't value/respect you, aim for genuine desire.

Thank God for the redpill as your eyes is now opened

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Know your worth.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordfranklin(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Pukkalolo:

You gain more romantic success when you understand this very core aspect of women I'm about to talk about.

The funny is, guys here place more attention on turning a woman, being alpha and passing her so called "shit test"....

But but...

Dealing with the average (naija) woman who's giving off the personnel of a wholesome innocent Angelic damsel that doesn't like sex. In reality, she actually do love sex but she's has some psychologically barriers that's preventing her from showing her real sexual nature.

An example of psychologically barriers is "He just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm a cheap slut."

I get sexual opportunities being thrown at me time after time; this is NOT because I'm the most alpha redpill motherfu*ker in the neighborhood..Far from it. It's simply because I know how how to neutralize those psychologically barriers and inspire her to become sexually "comfortable" with me.

Let me explain.
Please read carefully. Funny enough, I've actually not seen this being talked about any where either offline or online. I had to learned this the hard way: personal experiences.

Things like being alpha or passing her shit test might increase her sexual attraction for you. But that doesn't make her sexually comfortable with you. Because when a girl is thinking in her mind "he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex..." you saying some dope alpha sh*t won't make her automatically drop her pants.

Funnily, the ability to her inspire her to become sexually "comfortable" with you requires no creative redpill skills...It doesn’t even require badass alpha moves. I'll say, on the contrary, it requires the ability to NOT to go alpha.

Funny enough, it actually turns your "tough guy" attempt against you... No wonder, alot of guys lose cool ladies who are actually into them simply because they were intentionally trying to act like assholes.

Many times, the very alpha play that increase her sexual attraction for you is the very thing that decrease her sexual comfortability with you.

If you are not getting the sex life you want, then it's not because women are not attracted to you; it because women aren't sexually comfortable with you. Again sexual attraction and sexual comfortability are entirely two different thing. If you truly understand this, then you'll understand women.

For example, If you are in a country like Brazil or USA where women are more sexually librated, and you are not getting pussy, then the problem might be your lack of ability to make her become sexually attracted to you.
Yes, many women in countries like, England, Brazil and United States are more sexually librated, that's why you see them comfortably making out here and there on the streets shamelessly. That's why to get the girls there, all it takes is to make a strong eye contact, say some baddass shit and make some alpha moves, and then boom! ...you and her already kissing around the corner.

But if you in a country like Nigeria where the women are greatly scared of being viewed as whor_e and they are socially conditioned to present themselves as "good girls" so they will have a better chance of attracting a husband, then saying some baddass shit and making some alpha play is almost not enough. You have the added challenge of breaking through her good girl facade and bringing out naughty sexual side. Women have their "naughty sexual side" locked up inside. The "key" to open that lock is to make her become "sexually comfortable" with you.

Years ago, I was wooing a lady, then she threw at me what you might call a shit test. She said something along the lines of "Is this how you go about sweet talking other ladies you meet and if I may ask how many girlfriends do you have?"

I can't remember the exacts words I replied her, but I made sure my response was alpha enough , I can't really recall what I said, but i think I said something along the lines of: "Yeah, I have 7,500 girlfriends ."

It looked like I passed her shit test, because her eyes dilated, she laughed and playfully hit me my shoulder. Sexual Attraction was increased but sadly she kept resisting my advance regardless, and to cut the story short I didn't end up getting intimate with her.

With my response to her: "Yeah, I have 7,500 girlfriends..." sexual attraction was increased .......because it conveys abudance, strong frame, I-don't-give-a-Bleep attitude and sexy-player vibe and any other random attractive trait you can think of right now.

But sexual comfort was also reduced because that response revived the psychologically resistance: "He just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm a cheap slut."

Late last year, again, a lady threw at me what you might call a shit test. She said something along the lines of:
"I bet you have a other women and you're just looking for a new girl to mislead... sorry not this one, you can try your games on the next girl."

I then responded to her, something along the lines of: "One reason I admire you is that you are not the kind of lady who can be easily misled with sweet talks, you'd only go out with a mature and straightforward guy....the good news is, I'm that guy!"

I continued, " If you think I want to mislead you, you can delete my contact and block me, but if you think otherwise, then we are good to go....The ball is in your court!"

To cut the story short, Few days later, I and this lady were doing stuff in the "other room"..if you know what I mean.

In response to her talk, ""I bet you have a other women and you're just looking for a new girl to mislead..."
As you saw, I didn't go simp: "No dear, I don't have other women, I'm not trying to deceive you...I truly love you."
If I gave her that simp response, both sexual attraction and sexual comfort will reduce drastically.

As you saw, I didn't try to act all alpha I-don't-care, stone-cold aura OR tell her "Yeah, I have 7,500 girlfriends"

If I gave her that tough wannabe alpha response, sexual attraction might increase a bit but sexual comfort will reduce drastically. And I won't have gotten intimate with her.

But with the legit response I gave, I kill two bird with one stone...sexual attraction was maintain because I communicated strong frame and willingness to walkaway. Sexual comfortability was increased because because.... (go back again and read my response to her, you'll see how)

Ladies who I go sexual with don't experience any guilt.. infact after they leave my place, I get messages like, "Yesterday, was fun." Or "Thanks dear, I enjoyed my time with you." These ladies are sexually comfortable with me: They don't feel deceived; they don't feel cheap or used. They feel comfortable showing me their naughty sexual side

Back to you and the lady.....See, she's saying, "I shouldn't have let it happen."

The reason she felt bad and guilty for going sexual with you is because she's not sexually comfortable with you. Nothing more nothing less.

Yes, she's probably sexually attracted to you, but the major thing is she doesn't feel any sexually comfortableness with you.....and your alpha fronting and your stone-cold aura wasn't also helping matters. You ended up reviving her psychologically barriers:" he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" and "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm a cheap slut."

Thank you very much for this wonderful write up!

I knew I could always count on this family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordfranklin(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
AlterEgo00:
It's A Trick,don't fall for it. She wants you to keep chasing her. See mah tell you,never block her yet..... If you have another babe,go out with her,take pictures and post on your status with the caption, "This could've been us,but you wan claim Deputy Virgin Mary.".....

No time for Nonsense this year brother,is either she's in or she doesn't exist for you... No Middle Grounds.....

cheesy cheesy cool
I go start that one immediately
She sef sabi say to get women no be my problem.
Thanks for your wise counsel bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TEAMvido(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Pukkalolo:

But but...

Let me explain.

cool bro you're too good in this game.. finally I get the logic.. been having a lot girl telling me I have a lot girlfriends and I just want to bang and I'm like yeah yeah that's how we badbois roll ( giving her some alpha flows) at the end of the day .most of them make it very hard till i move on even with my high status .. finally found the missing pices.
Your hand dey up bro cool..no CAP.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.