Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783683 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (2221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Which women do you row the boat with?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Quality woman over notch counts.

Dooor...

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Don't make any mistake when selecting a help meet.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Let value meet value.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
You want a stable woman.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Create your standard.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Happy Sunday fams.

Hedgefunds, reminderz, smartboy09, someonechild2, capslocked, Tonnyray, et al hope you all are fine.

Enough cooking today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Happy Sunday fams.
Hedgefunds, reminderz, smartboy09, someonechild2, capslocked, Tonnyray, et al hope you all are fine.
Enough cooking today.
My brother from another mother!
I'm doing great bro.
Just took things several notches up with my "amarya" with the intro (official meeting of both parents/families) the Saturday before this so omo I've been busy man. grin
The fusion of Yoruba and Hausa culture is banging my brother, I tell you.
Thanks for the truths you spit here. Still follow your every post.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Happy Sunday fams.

Enough cooking today.

Happy Sunday fam...Blessings ahead

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tonnyray:
My brother from another mother!
I'm doing great bro.
Just took things several notches up with my "amarya" with the intro (official meeting of both parents/families) the Saturday before this so omo I've been busy man. grin
The fusion of Yoruba and Hausa culture is banging my brother, I tell you.
Thanks for the truths you spit here. Still follow your every post.

I'm glad to hear from you again.

Congrats on your newfound love. May the union wax better, stronger, and more fruitful.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zarzah:

Pûssy worshipper it's been a while, how have you been, How was jail and hope you've treated your STD.

Back to topic, I said Your association will likely determine the kind of life you live....

Funny how you Sex starved Underaged kids are equating Pussy with redpill.

Even Hardcore simps with Money are drowning in pussy.

Please read with sense next time.

You're either a clown or just delusional. grin You referenced "spinning plates" as solution to whatever he was going through

Which is exactly the same thing i said. I've also seen your other comments bragging about banging pvssy. But you just be mumu grin

And for your information it's not about drowning in pvssy like you foolishly stated. HOW you get it matters

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
I hope this helps
There has been records of men making great achievements due to the influence of love, sex and romance of a woman. The image below describes the authors view on why many men seldom succeed before the age of forty.
I hope the image below also shed a little light on why you should get your hands off your penis

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
AlphaAlex:
okay good luck with your stimulation read what I wrote again though

Lol
You made 2 MAJOR blunders which i will highlight and explain for you

1) "Trying to Seduce A woman that you’re not certain of her interest in you is a recipe for Disaster, you will fail and or waste your time"

This is false. The whole point of seduction is to get her interested enough to fvck you. And there will be plenty of times where you are not certain of her interest. Using game and seduction you'll be able to build her interest in you.

And if you really have game, this won't take time.

2). If you successfully seduce any woman just know she was feeling you from the beginning you just beat about the bush for no reason

This is probably the worst. There will be MANY occasions were a girl isn't feeling you at first but ends up liking you. Remember resistance is not rejection and delay is not denial

The seduction process can take different forms. Especially if you're dating hot girls. You'll find some with zero interest in you at first but through game and seduction, you can get her to like you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
joeeee240:

Lol

1) "Trying to Seduce A woman that you’re not certain of her interest in you is a recipe for Disaster, you will fail and or waste your time"

This is false. The whole point of seduction is to get her interested enough to fvck you. And there will be plenty of times where you are not certain of her interest. Using game and seduction you'll be able to build her interest in you.

2). If you successfully seduce any woman just know she was feeling you from the beginning you just beat about the bush for no reason

This is probably the worst. There will be MANY occasions were a girl isn't feeling you at first but ends up liking you. Remember resistance is not rejection and delay is not denial

The seduction process can take different forms. Especially if you're dating hot girls. You'll find some with zero interest in you at first but through game and seduction, you can get her to like you

I totally support this. I mean how do u know if a lady is interested or not. It's taking things to far.
Human beings sef dey change mind. For example I can make a person like a product I'm marketing and change his perception.
I thought seduction was about changing somebody's mind or perception

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
joeeee240:

Lol

no wahala o guy I no get strength to go back and forth if you believe you are right no problem good for you. I know what I know you know what you know that’s good

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Philosopher1979:

I totally support this. I mean how do u know if a lady is interested or not. It's taking things to far.
Human beings sef dey change mind. For example I can make a person like a product I'm marketing and change his perception.
I thought seduction was about changing somebody's mind or perception

Leave that guy to be capping

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
AlphaAlex:
no wahala o guy I no get strength to go back and forth if you believe you are right no problem good for you. I know what I know you know what you know that’s good

Na you sabi

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
joeeee240:

Na you sabi
👍🏾

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
joeeee240:

You're either a clown or just delusional. grin You referenced "spinning plates" as solution to whatever he was going through

Which is exactly the same thing i said. I've also seen your other comments bragging about banging pvssy. But you just be mumu grin

And for your information it's not about drowning in pvssy like you foolishly stated. HOW you get it matters

Damn man...... Always throwing insult.

Couldn't resist the urge to throw a few insult.....

Says a lot about who you are.....

I won't go down the road of trading insult with you because of pussy.

Stay safe bro ✌️
Great week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zarzah:

Damn man...... Always throwing insult.

Couldn't resist the urge to throw a few insult.....

Says a lot about who you are.....

I won't go down the road of trading insult with you because of pussy.

Stay safe bro ✌️
Great week ahead.

You're talking about insults? grin

I saw all the blessings you gave me up there. You're truly a confused person cheesy
If red pill isn't about spinning plates then don't spin. Not the one you'll be attempting to spin in private and saying another thing in public

Stay safe too👍

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 1:36am On Feb 20, 2023
JESHAL:

a well rounded nuanced argument on pro-masturbation and anti-masturbation
Seriously men( young and old) need guidance
I have something to say. I've been in medical school for 4 years now (and I've been through normal B.Sc)

Listen up. It's about masturbation. I see that that topic has come back on track even though we abandoned the topic very long ago on this thread.

Generally, people's arguments about masturbation is usually based on addiction, spirituality, and weakness.

In just your first year in medical school, you get to learn a lot about the male and female gonads and reproductive organs. I'm going to use layman terms here, don't worry.

First, it's important to note what happens to your body when you masturbate. What happens? Well, you stimulate your peni.s up to the point where the feedback is enough for your brain to fire some oxytocin during ejaculation. Ejaculation is when you release "sperm." The oxytocin and contractions are responsible for the sweetness, it also makes contractions pushing the semen painless. For females, after sperm has been deposited in them, their uterine endometrium also undergoes contractions to aid sperm movement/movement of eggs to the ampullary region where fertilisation/ovulation actually occurs. During giving birth, contractions and expansion of the "vagina" are aided by mind-blowing releases of oxytocin which results in the most powerful orgasm a woman can ever achieve. If not for sweet oxytocin, men wouldn't have masturbated/had sex. I mean, look how sweaty, gross, and energy consuming things get at times during love making! Lol. Women would also prefer to just die instead of giving birth if not for oxytocin as well. The pain will kill them before they even make a choice. Lol. You'll cringe at the taught of hugging a sweaty woman the same way you cringe at the thought of hugging a sweaty hairy balled man if not for oxytocin and other related chemicals grin

Things get more interesting...
The primitive germ cells responsible for sperm in a male human undergoes two types of cell divisions in a smart manner that ultimately lead to an infinite sperm making process in a man, in actual fact (medical fact), the more you ejaculated, the faster your body makes new spermatocytes. Sperm whe you release no fit even pregnant woman unless it passes through the final process that capacitates it which occurs only in the female genital tract: a process known as Capacitation which is when your spermatocytes gain motility (ability to swim) to become spermatozoa. Unless, of course, if the fertilisation occurs outside the body where the "sperms" are literally taken to the females oocytes ( "eggs" ) without the need for them to hussle or fight themselves for access to the egg (same way we fight for access to woman in real life while the woman just sits and waits)

I'm getting somewhere, but let's take a quick look at what happens in the woman
On the other hand, all the female's eggs for her lifetime are manufactured even before her birth. They are finite (unlike the "generatable" [*not a word, but you get] spermatozoon in man).

Now, if women were to release the eggs every time they masturbated (as men do), then wahala go dey as it would result to a devastating infertility before the natural 30 years of supply before natural infertility a.k.a Menopause around age 45. Thankfully, they only release these "eggs" during ovulation after many days. The eggs, if not fertilized, rupture/are destroyed during menses (that shedding of "monthly" blood or endometrial chsnges) women experience.

Misconceptions that make no medical sense
Those early days when guys discussed masturbation here, I even read some that believed that Doctors saying masturbation doesn't really have any effect/serious medical effects were just pushing Western propaganda. Lol. I laughed hard at that. Hear it from me today: the literal act if ejaculating will not affect you medically. HOWEVER, it becomes a problem (non medical) if that habit does things that disrupt your productive activities. Same way too much eating is bad/too much of literally every other thing!

Also, some tied masturbation to low sexual performance or sperm count. Dear Nairaland Doctor, are you the Nairaland Comedian as well? *in Puss in Boots' voice* grin

Aftermath of masturbation in men (medical)
If you masturbate daily, and you stop, you'll likely empty your balls in wet dreams few days/weeks into your no-fap period. Why? It's because your body has already gotten used to the "releasing" clock. Your body literally ups its production rate of your infinite sperm. It actually thinks something is not normal few days/weeks into no-fap It is just like when you get used to shi.tting 5am daily, every day, your body reminds you by 5am sharp to go and take a sweet poo grin

The more you resist masturbation, the quicker your body reduces these sperm production simply because it feels you do not need them often (please note that this is NOT low sperm count. Low sperm count has other medical causes). This makes the idea of sperm retention and fapping for specific reasons somewhat ridiculous, medically. It medically doesn't matter if you empty your balls daily or yearly, or never! You'll still function as a normal male human being.

SPIRITUALITY
As for the spiritual side to it, people will believe whatever they want to: some believe in Gods, some believe in cursed spirits causing masturbation, and some believe that if you masturbate during a full moon (or shortly before the full moon) you'll attract blessings to yourself. This is tied to the fact that most women's menstrual cycle is fairly constant at 28 days, which is surprisingly the cycle of our moon. And of that 28 days of the 28-day menstrual cycle, a guy must have sex at least 4 days before the woman releases her mature ovaries (which is constant at 14 days before the end of bleeding irrespective of the number of days in her cycle. Us this info as you wish grin), or at most 1 day after the release of matured eggs if he wants the sex to be PRODUCTIVE (i.e. to result to a child). The moon masturbators tie their beliefs in this productivity zone. Heck, some people even lick/swallow their entire ejaculate while focusing their thoughts in a specific directions for spiritual favours that manifests in the physical.

There are so many weird believes tied to the simple act of masturbation, and I know all these because I'm a silent observer of a very weird (non Nigerian) "forum". Many people on the same forum go on the no masturbation/semen retention direction, and they have pretty solid backings of it as well. Their own arguments are mostly tied to energy and self-control direction.
Please note that the medical approach mostly ridicules both directions: flapping/no-fap.

PRODUCTIVITY
There are people that feel the need to relieve their sexual tension to be productive. If they don't, all they'll think of is sex, sex, sex, sex and sex, then sex, and then sex again. Oh wait, yes, sex again grin and this is bad for business. On the other hand, there are people who get too lazy after masturbation (I mean lazy and uninspired) —which is also terrible for business.

You see? That's why imposing your views on masturbation on anyone is as ridiculous as imposing your God on anyone.

From my explanation of oxytocin released during ejaculation, you'll understand why the Gods made it that way: men wouldn't undertake the stress of making babies and catering for these babies if not for how sweet the act of making a baby was (unless they wanted to sell the babies or something related), neither would they care for women! Now, men realised that it wasn't the vagina that provided the sweetness but the friction they subjected the pen.is to, hence, men's exploitation of the mechanism in the act of masturbation. Lol. Do you now see how the simple mechanism of the sweetness of ejaculation maintains the human race and civilization as we know it?!

PSYCHOLOGY
Some people, after doing it, feel terrible for some reason. Others feel good.
If you always feel terrible after masturbation, then you should probably drop the habit.

So what's it about the whole drama?
Well, people like to intimidate people. Sometimes, the masturbators come up with better arguments, some other times the non-masturbators come up with the better argument instead. This usually results to fights and name callings among men (not women). Women do not fight about if masturbation is healthy for themselves or not. This is probably because they do not really release anything as conspicuous as the semen during masturbation. The semen is weird. It's only normal that men would get suspicious of it when it splurges out of their bodies!

Summary
1. Is masturbation good?
- yes: it is sweet, and sweet is good they say.
- no: *inserts some spiritual/psychological impact argument here*

2. Is masturbation harmful?
- yes: *inserts some spiritual/psychological arguments here*
- no: *blatantly ignores the entire spiritual/psychological argument*

What single word summarises the Ayes and Nays?
Answer: Subjective.

Medical advice...
Do not eat too much if it'll make you obese. Obesity is considered bad stuff. Too much of everything is bad, especially if it affects you.

Do you think your masturbation is out of hand? Don't worry, as someone already pointed out here, it'll reduce immediately you find other more important things that demands your energy...or with age when prick don tire to stand.

Also, releasing in women will result in babies. Do this if you eventually want babies; Masturbate, or use a condom if you do not want babies: as masturbation and condoms play the same role in contraception.

P.S:
I always say it loud and clear here that the beginning of wisdom is when you know the real meaning of sex and why our bodies are rigged to always want it. I wouldn't say more.

P.P.S:
You read my post down to this point? Seriously, get a job. Haha, just kidding grin grin No, seriously, get a job or something. Haha.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2023
ubunja:

They won't easily dump you. Isn't one of the biggest reasons guys avoid sex with virgins that virgins tend to over-attach to you after sleeping with them?

Its more difficult taking a girl's virginity than having sex with her. Ask any girl and they're more likely to have lost their virginity to a Player /Bad Boy than to a good guy. It's a trend. It's a pattern.
Only a few girls have lost their virginity to men with money namely because girls lose their virginity out of blind teenage love not out of money or profit. And by nature any girl will drift towards the Player. Its something hardcoded into the female psyche.

And girls don't just lose their virginity to anyone available. Because good guys will decline taking a girl's virginity without marrying her. And some are squeamish and hate the sight of blood. Either way, the bad boy ends up being the one chosen. Also because the Bad Boy/Player appears to be more experienced sexually to girls than the good guy who usually has the moneys anyways. Girls want to lose their virginity to someone with experience who knows what he's doing.

Its very important to note who takes a girl's virginity cause that guy or his type will always be her weakness going forward.

Women only chase money after chasing love has failed. And because women chase players first their quest for love is always doomed to failure. By the time they give good guys a chance they're in gold digger mode and don't give a fvck about love and their heart is for sale to the highest bidder.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2023
princekami:
I hope this helps
There has been records of men making great achievements due to the influence of love, sex and romance of a woman. The image below describes the authors view on why many men seldom succeed before the age of forty.
I hope the image below also shed a little light on why you should get your hands off your penis

This should be Napoleon hill's book

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2023
ubunja:
the most cruel games Bro. That's the problem with marrying a non virgin especially if she's been sleeping with chads and Tyrones/alphas/select men,, when she has to compromise and settle with a Beta for survival, instead of her being appreciative instead she starts hating and resenting the Beta.
In the Beta's mind he deserves respect and honour for saving the woman but in the Woman's mind the Beta deserves to be punished for "taking advantage" of the woman's plight and using the power of money to have her.
If a woman has been dealing with chads and Tyrones/alphas/select men and she happens to have her own money she won't stoop low to deal with any Beta. She'd stay single and fucc these top men till she goes down the grave. If these top men per chance vanish from the face of the earth or there's a problem with the supply thereof - the woman, with her own money, would rather stay celibate, go lesbian or even kill herself before she allows any Beta to touch her. This is the end point of Hypergamy: extreme quality control of the human species where non deserving, sub par genetics must not be given any access whatsoever to the womb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2023
logicalhumour:

I have something to say. I've been in medical school for 4 years now (and I've been through normal B.Sc)

Summary
1. Is masturbation good?

Medical advice...
Do not eat too much if it'll make you obese. Obesity is considered bad stuff. Too much of everything is bad, especially if it affects you.

Do you think your masturbation is out of hand? Don't worry, as someone already pointed out here, it'll reduce immediately you find other more important things that demands your energy...or with age when prick don tire to stand.

Also, releasing in women will result in babies. Do this if you eventually want babies; Masturbate, or use a condom if you do not want babies: as masturbation and condoms play the same role in contraception.

P.S:
I always say it loud and clear here that the beginning of wisdom is when you know the real meaning of sex and why our bodies are rigged to always want it. I wouldn't say more.

P.P.S:
You read my post down to this point? Seriously, get a job. Haha, just kidding grin grin No, seriously, get a job or something. Haha.

This is where I'll let you know that you still don't get a 360 view on masturbatuon. You're looking at it with the lens of the Europeans. I mean come one, European medicine no be mates with traditional medicine. Here's a brief: European medicine prescribes specific drugs for a disease. In contrast, Traditional medicine focuses on treating the person as a whole rather than just their symptoms.

The europeans believe in Body,Mind & Spirit
The Traditional believe in Spirit Mind & Body

Your seed is your life force and should not be wasted for any reasons. So try to look for alternatives to European indoctrination and you'll discover what i mean. For Christsakes these guys have been unable to find a cure for cancer for over 100years when traditionally Soursop is been used to cure cancer. That should tell you alot about why you shouldnt stick to just one form of learning.

Ps: I'm also in the health sector and have lost count of medical operations I've participated in.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2023
true
Gerrard59:

Most people hate the truth. But I will keep saying it: the men who whine that women are sexually free or money conscious should complain to their wealthy counterparts or hustle to make money. Men perptueate the system. No demand, no supply. Women fit into the system the men create. Women do not create systems, but fit into what men have created. Arab women behave the way they do because Arabian men dictate how they should behave.

If well-to-do men stop patronisng those girls, they will stop doing what they do. It is that simple.

Have you ever seen financially comfortable men (whether yahoo or legit work) whine that modern women are too sexually free? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2023
LYING TO A WOMAN TO GET INTO HER PANTS MEANS YOU ARE A WEAK MAN WHO IS SCARED OF TELLING WOMEN YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS A MAN SHOULD NEVER BE AFRAID OF TELLING A WOMAN THE TRUTH NO MATTER THE SITUATION, WOMEN ALREADY HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE IN THE GAME OF LIES HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN LYING FOR THE GREATER PART OF HER LIFE AND SHE IS STILL IN THE PROFESSION OF LYING? HOW LONG ? .

STOP PITYING THESE WOMEN WITH YOUR EMOTIONS TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT IF THEY SAY NO MOVE ON DONT STAY THERE AND LIE THAT YOU DONT WANT SEX FROM HER OR THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF HER TELL THEM THE TRUTH ITS BETTER TO LOSE HER THAN TO LOSE YOUR MANHOOD LYING LIKE A WEAK MAN SAYING YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER FIRST . THE CONSEQUENCES OF LYIING TO A WOMAN ARE VAST AND OF SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT IT COULD BE WORSE, IF YOU ARE SCARED TELLING HER THE TRUTH WILL MAKE HER LEAVE YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST

ACT LIKE A MAN RESPECT YOUR MANHOOD DONT BE LIKE A SIMP THAT IS SCARED OF THE WOMAN THERE ARE OVER 2 BILLION WOMEN IN THE WORLD TO REPLACE HER IF SHE IS NOT DOWN TO DO WHAT YOU WANT . YOU CAN ALWAYS REPLACE HER YOU CANNOT RESTORE YOUR LOST RESPECT AND DIGNITY

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahuitzotl: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2023
logicalhumour:

Listen up. It's about masturbation. I see that that topic have come back on track even though we abandoned the topic very long ago on this thread.

Generally, people's arguments about masturbation is usually based on addiction, spirituality, and weakness.

In just your first year in medical school, you get to learn a lot about the male and female gonads and reproductive organs. I'm going to use layman terms here, don't worry.

First, it's important to note what happens to your body when you masturbate. What happens? Well, you stimulate your peni.s up to the point where the feedback is enough for your brain to fire some oxytocin during ejaculation. Ejaculation is when you release "sperm." The oxytocin and contractions are responsible for the sweetness, it also makes contractions pushing the semen painless. For females, after sperm has been deposited in them, their uterine endometrium also undergoes contractions to aid sperm movement/movement of eggs to the ampullary region where fertilisation/ovulation actually occurs. During giving birth, contractions and expansion of the "vagina" are aided by mind-blowing releases of oxytocin which results in the most powerful orgasm a woman can ever achieve. If not for sweet oxytocin, men wouldn't have masturbated/had sex. I mean, look how sweaty, gross, and energy consuming things get at times during love making! Lol. Women would also prefer to just die instead of giving birth if not for oxytocin as well. The pain will kill them before they even make a choice. Lol. You'll cringe at the taught of hugging a sweaty woman the same way you cringe at the thought of hugging a sweaty hairy balled man if not for oxytocin and other related chemicals grin

Things get more interesting...
The primitive germ cells responsible for sperm in a male human undergoes two types of cell divisions in a smart manner that ultimately lead to an infinite sperm making process in a man, in actual fact (medical fact), the more you ejaculated, the faster your body makes new spermatocytes. Sperm whe you release no fit even pregnant woman unless it passes through the final process that capacitates it which occurs only in the female genital tract: a process known as Capacitation which is when your spermatocytes gain motility (ability to swim) to become spermatozoa. Unless, of course, if the fertilisation occurs outside the body where the "sperms" are literally taken to the females oocytes ( "eggs" ) without the need for them to hussle or fight themselves for access to the egg (same way we fight for access to woman in real life while the woman just sits and waits)

I'm getting somewhere, but let's take a quick look at what happens in the woman
On the other hand, all the female's eggs for her lifetime are manufactured even before her birth. They are finite (unlike the "generatable" [*not a word, but you get] spermatozoon in man).

Now, if women were to release the eggs every time they masturbated (as men do), then wahala go dey as it would result to a devastating infertility before the natural 30 years of supply before natural infertility a.k.a Menopause around age 45. Thankfully, they only release these "eggs" during ovulation after many days. The eggs, if not fertilized, rupture/are destroyed during menses (that shedding of "monthly" blood or endometrial chsnges) women experience.

Misconceptions that make no medical sense
Those early days when guys discussed masturbation here, I even read some that believed that Doctors saying masturbation doesn't really have any effect/serious medical effects were just pushing Western propaganda. Lol. I laughed hard at that. Hear it from me today: the literal act if ejaculating will not affect you medically. HOWEVER, it becomes a problem (non medical) if that habit does things that disrupt your productive activities. Same way too much eating is bad/too much of literally every other thing!

Also, some tied masturbation to low sexual performance or sperm count. Dear Nairaland Doctor, are you the Nairaland Comedian as well? *in Puss in Boots' voice* grin

Aftermath of masturbation in men (medical)
If you masturbate daily, and you stop, you'll likely empty your balls in wet dreams few days/weeks into your no-fap period. Why? It's because your body has already gotten used to the "releasing" clock. Your body literally ups its production rate of your infinite sperm. It actually thinks something is not normal few days/weeks into no-fap It is just like when you get used to shi.tting 5am daily, every day, your body reminds you by 5am sharp to go and take a sweet poo grin

The more you resist masturbation, the quicker your body reduces these sperm production simply because it feels you do not need them often (please note that this is NOT low sperm count. Low sperm count has other medical causes). This makes the idea of sperm retention and fapping for specific reasons somewhat ridiculous, medically. It medically doesn't matter if you empty your balls daily or yearly, or never! You'll still function as a normal male human being.

SPIRITUALITY
As for the spiritual side to it, people will believe whatever they want to: some believe in Gods, some believe in cursed spirits causing masturbation, and some believe that if you masturbate during a full moon (or shortly before the full moon) you'll attract blessings to yourself. This is tied to the fact that most women's menstrual cycle is fairly constant at 28 days, which is surprisingly the cycle of our moon. And of that 28 days of the 28-day menstrual cycle, a guy must have sex at least 4 days before the woman releases her mature ovaries (which is constant at 14 days before the end of bleeding irrespective of the number of days in her cycle. Us this info as you wish grin), or at most 1 day after the release of matured eggs if he wants the sex to be PRODUCTIVE (i.e. to result to a child). The moon masturbators tie their beliefs in this productivity zone. Heck, some people even lick/swallow their entire ejaculate while focusing their thoughts in a specific directions for spiritual favours that manifests in the physical.

There are so many weird believes tied to the simple act of masturbation, and I know all these because I'm a silent observer of a very weird (non Nigerian) "forum". Many people on the same forum go on the no masturbation/semen retention direction, and they have pretty solid backings of it as well. Their own arguments are mostly tied to energy and self-control direction.
Please note that the medical approach mostly ridicules both directions: flapping/no-fap.

PRODUCTIVITY
There are people that feel the need to relieve their sexual tension to be productive. If they don't, all they'll think of is sex, sex, sex, sex and sex, then sex, and then sex again. Oh wait, yes, sex again grin and this is bad for business. On the other hand, there are people who get too lazy after masturbation (I mean lazy and uninspired) —which is also terrible for business.

You see? That's why imposing your views on masturbation on anyone is as ridiculous as imposing your God on anyone.

From my explanation of oxytocin released during ejaculation, you'll understand why the Gods made it that way: men wouldn't undertake the stress of making babies and catering for these babies if not for how sweet the act of making a baby was (unless they wanted to sell the babies or something related), neither would they care for women! Now, men realised that it wasn't the vagina that provided the sweetness but the friction they subjected the pen.is to, hence, men's exploitation of the mechanism in the act of masturbation. Lol. Do you now see how the simple mechanism of the sweetness of ejaculation maintains the human race and civilization as we know it?!

So what's it about the whole drama?
Well, people like to intimidate people. Sometimes, the masturbators come up with better arguments, some other times the non-masturbators come up with the better argument instead. This usually results to fights and name callings among men (not women). Women do not fight about if masturbation is healthy for themselves or not. This is probably because they do not really release anything as conspicuous as the semen during masturbation. The semen is weird. It's only normal that men would get suspicious of it when it splurges out of their bodies!

Summary
1. Is masturbation good?

Medical advice...

P.S:

P.P.S:
I believe this submission succinctly puts an end to the debate...... If masturbation helps the ministry then self-service away, if not, then you refrain and risk your life or peace of mind getting relief elsewhere. But in and of itself, masturbation is just a harmless vocation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PeggySandas(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
AlphaAlex:
LYING TO A WOMAN TO GET INTO HER PANTS MEANS YOU ARE A WEAK MAN WHO IS SCARED OF TELLING WOMEN YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS A MAN SHOULD NEVER BE AFRAID OF TELLING A WOMAN THE TRUTH NO MATTER THE SITUATION, WOMEN ALREADY HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE IN THE GAME OF LIES HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN LYING FOR THE GREATER PART OF HER LIFE AND SHE IS STILL IN THE PROFESSION OF LYING? HOW LONG ? .

STOP PITYING THESE WOMEN WITH YOUR EMOTIONS TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT IF THEY SAY NO MOVE ON DONT STAY THERE AND LIE THAT YOU DONT WANT SEX FROM HER OR THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF HER TELL THEM THE TRUTH ITS BETTER TO LOSE HER THAN TO LOSE YOUR MANHOOD LYING LIKE A WEAK MAN SAYING YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER FIRST . THE CONSEQUENCES OF LYIING TO A WOMAN ARE VAST AND OF SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT IT COULD BE WORSE, IF YOU ARE SCARED TELLING HER THE TRUTH WILL MAKE HER LEAVE YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST

ACT LIKE A MAN RESPECT YOUR MANHOOD DONT BE LIKE A SIMP THAT IS SCARED OF THE WOMAN THERE ARE OVER 2 BILLION WOMEN IN THE WORLD TO REPLACE HER IF SHE IS NOT DOWN TO DO WHAT YOU WANT . YOU CAN ALWAYS REPLACE HER YOU CANNOT RESTORE YOUR LOST RESPECT AND DIGNITY

Ask yourself, is there any sense in what you wrote?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
shocked cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Some politicians were also redpilled. An example below grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (2221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cabosnoopy(m), Vicmonzan(m), Valwezzy, Adonko(m), heartofcity12, Dyfynezz12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.