Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2785443 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2023
smiley

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Our og on Twitter cool

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2023
shocked

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2023
grin shocked

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2023
grin shocked
Self love

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2023
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
That man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
The reply grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Dunno who conditioned us, perhaps media cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Bye for now
Be safe
Be wise
Be focused
Be strong
Be masculine
Be open minded
Be authoritative

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Girl status will be like...

*I NEED A PHONE

*BOREDOM HAVE KILL ME

*HOME ALONE.

*WHO WILL TAKE ME OUT TODAY LIKE THIS.

*I CAN'T SETTLED FOR LESS.

*TODAY OUTING WAS WOW..

Kings whenever you see those type of stuff. Just pass. It's a trap for all men on the poster contacts. Don't by any mistake comment. You're the target..

Now i will attached a screenshot to this post..
Just look at her post on this year Valentines day..

>>This is a girl i once did a photo frame for in 2017 her picture & sultry love text written boldly on it. This is a girl i once bought phone for amount to #48.5k back then tecno pop 4 if i could remember.
All these things during my IGNORANCE AND SIMPSON DAY. Although i banged her back then mercilessly though.

Note that your gift and being Niceness to her yesterday ends yesterday. If you can't provide for her today. You're not more in the equation.. that's why you need to invest in any girl what you can afford to lose just like gambling.. girls don't have much of retentive memories.

Again.. i bless the day i came across this thread.. it has taught me what my Bsc degree haven't taught me ..

Know that women love to use their emotions to paint men bad. But once you're liberated from being simp You'll easily senses their manipulation and care not..

If you're on this right path.you don't know what God' has done for you bro..

Just like yesterday i was sitting down surfing the Internet in a open pace. A guy was calling a girl and begging her that babe. I'm so sorry for not calling you please forgive me. My phone is short of battery..

I just shake my head.. because out of possible 10 guys there's potential 8 simp. That's the universe 🌌 we find ourselves. .. know that the more pressure you put in relationship. The less she put. So put less and see her put more efforts.

Stay safe... keep following this page and meditating day in and out.. it will help you just like i was librated too..

Vote right. This time election is Saturday.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Epa logicalhumour do you mean that females have orgasms during child birth? Also, what's that slimy liquid they secrete after orgasm?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
adambeatz:

This is where I'll let you know that you still don't get a 360 view on masturbatuon. You're looking at it with the lens of the Europeans. I mean come one, European medicine no be mates with traditional medicine. Here's a brief: European medicine prescribes specific drugs for a disease. In contrast, Traditional medicine focuses on treating the person as a whole rather than just their symptoms.

The europeans believe in Body,Mind & Spirit
The Traditional believe in Spirit Mind & Body

Your seed is your life force and should not be wasted for any reasons. So try to look for alternatives to European indoctrination and you'll discover what i mean. For Christsakes these guys have been unable to find a cure for cancer for over 100years when traditionally Soursop is been used to cure cancer. That should tell you alot about why you shouldn't stick to just one form of learning.

Ps: I'm also in the health sector and have lost count of medical operations I've participated in.[/b]

Do you now see what you did? You've gone spiritual. Secondly, didn't you hear me explain how your "seed" is infinite as a man? How can you waste something that's infinite?! Lol. Unless, of course, if you want to explain it in spiritual terms. Lol, but bear it in mind I just told you that your "seeds" as a man cannot be wasted in the physical world.

Do human being have a problem? First if they do not understand what happens in their balls, they'll speculate. Now, we've split the balls and studied it, we tell you what we found, and you still insist? Lol. Please note that I have no issues with spirituality. I myself am a near-advanced spiritual person. I find the ideas of the spiritual fascinating. I'm the kind of person that can even drink my cum under the full moon just to test your hypothesis, or not cum at all for 1 year to test another. I'll literally record my finding in a Microsoft Spreadsheet, repeat the procedures a few more time to get enough sample size, and eliminate errors, and give you feedback! Yes. That is how spiritual I get sometimes! If you can outline a clear procedure as to how your seed is your "life force", I will test your hypothesis and get back to you.

Then secondly, let me end these myths of "Traditional Medicine" some of you peddle up and down in Nigeria...
You have no idea the genius work put into "European medicine". Instead of eating chunks of your Soursop, European medicine isolates the the chemicals in it responsible for the actual deal and make highly efficient pills for you.

Do you really know what cancer is, and how it operates? Perhaps you should specify the health sector you work in so that I'll know what I'm working with here. In the stomach for example, if the types of cells that should be found there begin to change into another kind of cells, then wahala dey; na express to chronic cancer be that. Now in the early stage, when the cells begin transforming into something else, if you notice it, then there are a lot of stuff that can remedy it. Locals and Europeans are WELL AWARE of these remedies. However, when your cancer has spread uncontrolled, at that point your Soursop would be more useless than even the most useless European medicine you can think of.

If you work in a reasonable hospital (and in a related ward), you should have a good idea of the number of cancer patients Nigeria has. This number is even higher than the published number. Up to the point of Scary. There's just so little awareness! I see these patients, they usually return to the hospital after going up and down for "traditional" techniques to no avail. Why do they come back to hospitals? It's because traditional medicine will 100% fail you in a case like chronic cancer —which is the same thing European medicine is battling. And guess what? "European medicine" WILL likely be the first to formulate a cure because they're the ones actually putting efforts in research in that area!

You guys just overate traditional stuff because you might have little to no exposure to the people that actually have these diseases. Cancer is too popular, and way too much of a problem to be 100% cured even in the most remote part of the world without the whole world knowing about the technique (and testing it!)

Naija dey try, however, we no even reach places like India and China. China has had centuries upon centuries of traditional medicine, in fact, go to China and see, unlike Nigeria, traditional medicine is mainstream there and almost 50-50 with Western medicine. Yes, they co-exist. Go to 5 random hospitals with modern buildings in China, and at least 2 will be 100% traditional! And guess what? No cure for chronic cancer yet in China.

Early cancerous growth is not a problem when detected early, western or traditional medicine will kill it. The only problem is that your traditional medicine is not even sophisticated enough to detect cancerous growth. So, it's still thanks to Western medicines in the end.

Dey play. Just dey play grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Kikiwalle:
I knew power is power when one ss3 eirl entered our class...
This type of behaviour gets me all the time! grin grin
I just love seeing when instincts and desire to prove manhood takes control of men. It remind me of how helpless men truly are in the end. Hahahaha.

Watching men in these kinds of scenarios dey do me like say I dey watch Nat Geo Wild grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Be wise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Epa logicalhumour do you mean that females have orgasms during child birth? Also, what's that slimy liquid they secrete after orgasm?
> Orgasms during child birth:
Yes, very powerful ones grin That's what eases the pains.

> About females and liquids secreted by va.ginas:
The only liquid I'm 100% sure of is the lubricating fluid they release during sex. The fluid aids the guy to thrust more smoothly, and makes sex less painful to the two parties. Remember that sex should be very painful and stressful if not for these things (fluids, orgasms, etc. grin)

As for the concept of "Squirting", I'm not really sure about that one. And our Lecturers didn't really tell us anything about that one, they just laugh. That one might be subjective. Do a little experiment sha, do you remember sex with all your girlfriends? How many of them released watery fluids that wasn't urine?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Like a weapon or a drug, it should be used when appropriate depending on the individual and circumstances. For example, the rate of masturbation between that of a married man and unmarried will be different,also between a man in the start of a life project and those at the end of theirs...You just to have gauge yourself. Some folks are inspired to get things done thus might not need masturbation as such,others can be so distracted that masturbation is quite important for them to become very focused...... Growing up then, we use to hear of musicians taking drugs just to catch inspiration or creativity ...Why harmful drugs and why not masturbation?.
Masturbation aint good moraly and physically

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
chigomiced:
You're dealing with a gender that can go for weeks, without pouring water on their head, and you think it's just "love" that you need to marry or date them?

You as a man, can you go for 24 hours straight, without pouring water on your head?

Continue to love stupidly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Executer:

You people just copy and paste some things without reasoning
How does this make any sense fgs?

Mr Cranky Moralist,

Even in the so called nonsense you said the guy posted, I still see sense in it.

Everyone cannot reason the same way & your own reasoning is NOT a standard for others.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=JESHAL post=121060116][/quote]

That's the problem. It's tragic that they fall in love with bad boys who don't see anything beyond sex and don't even care.
Its a major character defect of girls that need attention.
It makes them look stupid and confused.
The love those who hate them and then say men are wicked and then become wicked themselves. I suspect girls need therapy and counseling

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
When buying a used car, make sure that:

• You don't pay full price for it
• You understand its reduced value
• The previous owner doesn't keep keys

This post is not about buying a used car.

--MasculinePeak---

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
orchin:

If masturbating affects the way I think about the opposite sex, don't you think I'm truly seeing them for what they are for exactly?, Women are sexual objects, same way a man is a success object. That's the reality mate.
E NO PASS LIKE THIS ....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Mr Cranky Moralist,

Even in the so called nonsense you said the guy posted, I still see sense in it.

Everyone cannot reason the same way & your own reasoning is NOT a standard for others.

Okay
Mr nonsense decoder

Keep supporting any rubbish as long as it is anti-woman

Go ask guys that dread their hairs if they wash it everyday smh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Executer:

Okay
Mr nonsense decoder

Keep supporting any rubbish as long as it is anti-woman

Go ask guys that dread their hairs if they wash it everyday smh

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Philosopher1979:

You are partially right.
but then, these days women work and earn more money than men.
What if a woman is succesfull in her job/business and marries a man she is richer than or at the same level of wealth with.
Who told you women cannot be as intelligent as Elon musk or Einstein.
They can and such a woman has a lot to offer her man
LIFE IS NOT THIS SIMPLE
i recently met a girl that is so intelligent
if she works hard she can be Nigeria's first noble prize in science. She is intelligent enough to make
a scientific discovery.
She was creating a new thoeory of religion and metaphysics when i met her.

Any man that lets her go is a serious fool.
So you wont marry Chimamanda Adichie if she is not a Virgin
People are not black and white. They are just a mixture of Good and bad

Time is not a woman's Friend....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
I believe this submission succinctly puts an end to the debate...... If masturbation helps the ministry then self-service away, if not, then you refrain and risk your life or peace of mind getting relief elsewhere. But in and of itself, masturbation is just a harmless vocation.

Yes the debate just ended. Different Strokes for different folks...do what works for you.
I just remembered the phrase I learnt from a movie like that years ago : Let me jerk off; to take off ...sincerely while in school I used this phrase. Once I returned from night prep...I will rush to the tap with a cup and take loads of water and then rush to the bathroom and jerk off. My colleagues will immediately fall asleep, Omo, I will feel an energy from nowhere pumping into me, Na so I will read till day break...of course I normally take 2 teaspoon of nescafe coffee mid-way around 1:00 am...once I enter exam hall...Na me dey first come out. I once remembered one exam like that in my 300L, guys were still trying to figure out the answers to the questions, na so I walked up to the lecturer of that particular coursed, he was the supervisor/invigilator that day and I submitted my answer sheet. This was just 20mins into the exam. After about 2hrs, my departmental guys were entering the hostel, they told me that immediately I left, the man marked my answer sheet before them...and told announced clearly that I just got an A. He even asked anyone who cared to come and verify his claims to do so once he/she submitted his own answer sheet.

Jerking off, helped me a lot while coming up, now I bang pussies woto woto...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
logicalhumour:

Do you now see what you did? You've gone spiritual. Secondly, didn't you hear me explain how your "seed" is infinite as a man? How can you waste something that's infinite?! Lol. Unless, of course, if you want to explain it in spiritual terms. Lol, but bear it in mind I just told you that your "seeds" as a man cannot be wasted in the physical world.

Dey play. Just dey play grin

Now this is where u fail to see the bigger picture, because something is infinite doesn't mean it should be misused. You should already know the components of a semen, so because its takes alot from a man to create. A full grown man would now beat his meat just to get a brief sexual satisfaction. Its just like saying you buy a bottle of milk only to pour it into a gutter and say its not a waste.

Guy i don't know the environment you find yourself in but learn to make research, for christsakes the European medicine you praise so much was on started in 1900's by non other than J.D Rockefeller. Now what was been used as medicines before the invention of European medicine. Na shit dem dey use treat themselves abi?

You open your mouth to spew talk about how great E-Medicine but you fail to mention that a patient cured is a patient lost. What about the hypocritical oath.

The holistic health focus on treating a person as a whole while European medicine focuses on a specific disease and neglects the rest. I mean the inventors of this methods were pulling teeths to treat headaches in the past before ur ancestors taught them the Egyptian knowledge.

You neglect to mention the same people who invented this method of medicine also create the products you consume that cause it. For fucksakes do you think processed oils are good for human consumption, yet its more affordable and easier to option than the natural options.

You sit and praise the works of a species inferior to you and neglect your own. Do you think these Caucasians are better than you because of their inventions, well news flash; never allow someone inferior than you dictate how to teach you cause this is the outcome now.

Now i do not know which plantation you got your degree from this is what you ought to know, European medicine has never been all curing and will never be as long as mother nature exists. For every illness that exists there is a plant to cure it.

One last question, if European medicine was all good, why do they actually use synthesis herbs to extract the compounds needed to make drugs. Just like saying ignore the creator and focus on this creation.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Exactly.. there are fools and there are wise people.
If you don't have anything reasonable to say,shut the Bleep up
Don't just drop trash and expect not be called out for it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Executer:

Exactly.. there are fools and there are wise people.
If you don't have anything reasonable to say,shut the Bleep up
Don't just drop trash and expect not be called out for it

Indeed! Your brain has been executed.

Little wonder you're blind to see that the poster & I are different.

Onye Nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Indeed! Your brain has been executed.

Little wonder you're blind to see that the posted & I are different.

Onye Nzuzu.
But you picked "sense" and you're endorsing the statement,so what makes you any different?

If you don't have anything reasonable to contribute here,shut the Bleep up!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Executer:

But you picked "sense" and you're endorsing the statement,so what makes you any different?

If you don't have anything reasonable to contribute here,shut the Bleep up!

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

Executed brain dey shalaye.

Keep it up. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinez39s(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.