Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759933 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
@JESHAL

Kai! We will miss you. Many bonafide redpill OGs have deactivated or left us. Life goes on; the seed we have planted here will grow and do good things for those that will read it in future.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Na so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Philosopher1979:

I dont have data to watch your video but i will watch later but then, you
have to understand that democracy is the lesser of two evils.
Democracy gives room for protest against bad government and a way
for the people to take place in Government
The Endsars riot is a process of democracy
Democracy will on the long run solve the problem of bad governance because
of its inherent principles.
Giving power to the people is the most powerful idea in the history of the human race
It is what the elists dont want right from Adam to the French Revolution up till now
Because of democracy, a people based revolution is possible.
The elites in Nigeria are only buying time.
The mistake they made of allowing democracy will bring an end to their corruption filled era.
The internal dynamics of democracy will render them useless.
As people realize that power is in their hands the corrupt elite will eventually be eliminated.
Even though it will be bloody.
Democracy is the best system of Government and it is anti-elist in its principle
In fact, our corrupt political elite are just starting to cope with the ideals of democracy and will go useless with time

This post made me laugh so hard,i actually 'liked' it.
If the people in a democracy really had the power,why would the elites give them the power?
Protests against bad governments?What happened to the Cider revolution protests in Lebanon or the Orange revolution protests in Ukraine or the Arab Spring?
Lets use Egypt for example in the case of the Arab Spring where the people wanted a democratic Govt,by chasing out Hosni Mubarak, democratically voting in Mohamed Morsi from the Muslim Brotherhood as their President which made the real powers that be uncomfortable and they then used General El-Sisi to overthrow Morsi and become Egypts's President for life.Thus making him the new Hosni Mubarak.

I love people like you though because it makes me aware of how the majority of earth's inhabitants possess cookie-cutter views on numerous issues just like NPCs in videogames.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Martinez39s:
Na so.

I have been wondering.
Why did he now take her back.
We men are more capable of love than women.
The love he has for her must be wantintin
After she nearly destroyed his career, he took her back.
Na wa
I know red pillers here will criticize him.

I THINK BECAUSE OF THEIR BEAUTY, SEXUALITY AND APPARENT WEAKNESS
PEOPLE TAKE WOMEN TOO SERIOUSLY.
I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG IMMEDIATELY SHE MOVED BACK IN WITH HIM
SO THE LEGAL SYSTEM WILL NOW SAY THEY MUST BE SEPERATED OR WHAT?
IT WILL SOON APPEAR OBVIOUS TO THE WORLD THAT WOMEN THEMSELVES HAVE PROBLEMS
CANT ANYONE SEE THESE BITCHES ARE JUST THERE

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Philosopher1979:

I have been wondering.
Na wa
There is no such thing as love between a man and a woman.
All that exists between both parties are selfish interests.
The End.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Martinez39s:
Na so.

After destroying someone’s wholeeee career? And there is no punishment for that crazy act? What a funny world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
traware:

This post made me laugh so hard,i actually 'liked' it.
If the people in a democracy really had the power,why would the elites give them the power?
Protests against bad governments?What happened to the Cider revolution protests in Lebanon or the Orange revolution protests in Ukraine or the Arab Spring?
Lets use Egypt for example in the case of the Arab Spring where the people wanted a democratic Govt,by chasing out Hosni Mubarak, democratically voting in Mohamed Morsi from the Muslim Brotherhood as their President which made the real powers that be uncomfortable and they then used General El-Sisi to overthrow Morsi and become Egypts's President for life.Thus making him the new Hosni Mubarak.

I love people like you though because it makes me aware of how the majority of earth's inhabitants possess cookie-cutter views on numerous issues just like NPCs in videogames.
facts I like how you see things

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
What do you do when a girls keeps asking for head. I have told her several times that I don't do that infact I hate it with passion. She will say it's fine and maybe after 1 month she will just ask again.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Francis95:
What do you do when a girls keeps asking for head. I have told her several times that I don't do that infact I hate it with passion. She will say it's fine and maybe after 1 month she will just ask again.

🚩Shit tests:

From time to time, she'll give you dumb advice, just to see if you're dumb enough to follow it.

Maintain frame. ⚠️

N.B.: My comment is general, and not limited to sexual intercourse.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
The ultimate redpill... According to anon 💊💊💊

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Karlifate:

🚩Shit tests:

From time to time, she'll give you dumb advice, just to see if you're dumb enough to follow it.

Maintain frame. ⚠️
Noted my boss

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
JovialRPiller:
The ultimate redpill... According to anon 💊💊💊

He is only partially right.
He us right in the srnse that women often date irresponsible men when they control the mating process and hence the emergence of single mothers. Their emotional frgìlity makes them ill equipped to cjhoose good husbands or matting partners. In the olden days when society cjose your mate without coutsshop marriages worked better and adultery was minimized. But we cant go back to that.
Women have emotional and psychological issues that need ATTENTION. I mean why does breast enhancers and skin bleaching sell worh them. Ot shows how shallow minded they are

The problem with this ideology us tgat it encourages rape as a way of getting a wife.
U just take a woman to your housr raoe her and she becomes your wife. By tge way boko haram and other religious terrorists practise women abduction and rape as a wife getting strategy and so its backward to think like this

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
There's the friend of mine who we hang out a lot together, so I visit their crib all the time and very acquainted with his mum and sisters.
So this his junior sister who's 19yrs is just all over me, like this girl is literally crazy about me and telling her friends about me, I like the girl also no doubt but my friend said I should free her. Said he's not comfortable with me dating his sister.

What do you guys think I should do in this situation, should I free the babe or go behind his back and date her?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Martinez39s:
Na so.

This is so fuccked up.

Is she going to go free for the harm that she's done to his career?

Even this Greenwood boy Is not wise at all.

Why didn't she say this all this while?

This is so fuccked up abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
fuckboys:
There's the friend of mine who we hang out a lot together, so I visit their crib all the time and very acquainted with his mum and sisters.
So this his junior sister who's 19yrs is just all over me, like this girl is literally crazy about me and telling her friends about me, I like the girl also no doubt but my friend said I should free her. Said he's not comfortable with me dating his sister.

What do you guys think I should do in this situation, should I free the babe or go behind his back and date her?

Don't be a darn snitch. Leave that girl alone and go for other girls.

Unless u have plans to marry her.. which I'm quite sure u don't.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Miracood2:

Don't be a darn snitch. Leave that girl alone and go for other girls.

Unless u have plans to marry her.. which I'm quite sure u don't.
all right, I actually didn't want to take her seriously, I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing.

I can see the look of disappointment in her eyes whenever she looks at me, like she's giving me all the greenlight in the world and I've refused to bulge.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
fuckboys:
all right, I actually didn't want to take her seriously, I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing.

I can see the look of disappointment in her eyes whenever she looks at me, like she's giving me all the greenlight in the world and I've refused to bulge.

Clear it out with her.. that u don't intend having anything sexual with her cuz u see her as a sis.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Miracood2:

Clear it out with her.. that u don't intend having anything sexual with her cuz u see her as a sis.
Alright Bro, thanks 👍

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Philosopher1979:

I have been wondering.
Na wa

I THINK BECAUSE OF THEIR BEAUTY, SEXUALITY AND APPARENT WEAKNESS
PEOPLE TAKE WOMEN TOO SERIOUSLY.
I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG IMMEDIATELY SHE MOVED BACK IN WITH HIM
SO THE LEGAL SYSTEM WILL NOW SAY THEY MUST BE SEPERATED OR WHAT?
IT WILL SOON APPEAR OBVIOUS TO THE WORLD THAT WOMEN THEMSELVES HAVE PROBLEMS
CANT ANYONE SEE THESE BITCHES ARE JUST THERE
that's because he did it ,all this na damage control from the club who are trying Everything in their power to save the boy career.

note: I am speaking from a neutral ground.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Bitches be posing like this on tinder and then shout "NO HOOKUPS!!!"....
Bixch will you geddifokk grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Miracood2:

This is so fuccked up.

Is she going to go free for the harm that she's done to his career?

Even this Greenwood boy Is not wise at all.

Why didn't she say this all this while?

This is so fuccked up abeg.

Greenwood being with that girl is the best thing for his career as a footballer in the EPL and the English national team or even Europe as a whole...It might be fvcked up but it's the best PR move to save the only thing he's ever known in his life, football..

Try to Google how many women groups that were planning on protests if ManUtd ever try to accept him back not to talk of what a future English national team call up would be like..

The pregnancy is a win-win situation for all parties, he gets his career back after such damning scandal and she gets lifetime payout from him,"child support"..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
traware:

There is no such thing as love between a man and a woman.
All that exists between both parties are selfish interests.
The End.
I think it exists but globalization has made it more transactional.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2023
I just say make I install tinder this morning when I read some interesting and horrific stories about the experience of men on the app

I opened it and broo... The level of entitlement that these chicks exude from their profiles alone ehn!!!!

With the way they even write it, you'll know for sure that a lot of simps have massaged and boosted their ego to the extent that they now have ridiculous standards!
One even said she won't reply you if you enter her DM with "hi" or "hello" grin grin

Simps day o!

E no reach 10 mins, I delete the app back

For women, tinder na bend down select market
For men, na Job interview grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Karlifate:

🚩Shit tests:

Maintain frame. ⚠️
Shit test or no shit test
Majority of gals likes been given head
It gives them orgasm

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeola1097: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Vicboy1:

Shit test or no shit test
Majority of gals likes been given head
It gives them orgasm

leemao .. So because she likes head means I should adhere to her preference and give her head ? 😂

Pucci wey you no sabi how many dicks don enter. Some of una no dey fear oral STDs sha. what if she just fvckk finish still give you the same thing chop. Tueh

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bwilliam(m), Hedgefunds and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.