Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784273 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
You are either a predator or the prey

If you are not using her, she's using you

Nothing about relationship is ever moral.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Only the women who desire you, deserve your attention.

Not the ones giving you a hard time.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Behind every successful man is a woman
FALSE

Behind every successful man is himselfโ€”his sweat, hard work & discipline
TRUE

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Once you need the relationship more than she does.

Forget it. It won't last. Even if it last you be a slave inside it

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
An average man expects to be paired with an average woman.

An average woman expects to be paired with an elite man, and when she is paired with an average man, she will never get over her dissatisfaction.

It's Hypergamy women want the best, men can settle down with anything

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by goshikid: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
if nature doesn't like a man it gives him a girl from a poor family

poor girls aree too needy and stressful, they will consume your time.
stay woke

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Cry in private.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MarkHenry9: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2023
MDc Physiotherapy is a leading physiotherapy practice located in Dublin, Ireland. Their team of highly skilled physiotherapists is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for your body, with personalized treatment plans designed to address your unique needs and goals. They use evidence-based practices and state-of-the-art technology to provide the most Physiotherapy Trim effective treatments available.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Want to succeed tomorrow? Take risk.

NB:*grips.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Come to Tiktok and see how girl's are ranting for this guy's video..a true Redpiller

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Martinez39s:
I don't know. I don't think so. However, the watermelon heads and the insinuation cracked me up. grin
grin grin
Ahswear

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Architecte: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Women Confuse This Very Often

They talk about how men have all the power,how men make all the money,how men are in charge and how we oppress women.. Let me Make something very clear to all of us here ...

Firstly

They're Confusing 1% of Men with all men. Majority of men have no money,No power,No sex from their wife. No fucking chance in court,they can't even keep their house... Some won't get to even see their kids. So most men,their life sucks... That's the First Thing ..

The Second Thing...

When a man wakes up at 4am in the morning to go carry garbage and earn a good wage,he ain't thinking "I AM GONNA DO THIS SO I CAN OPPRESS THAT BITCH CAUSE SHE'S BROKE"... He's doing it thinking,so he can provide for his family,so his woman can stay at home and raise his kids and have nice nails while he's out here carrying thrash...

The Modern World, "THEY'VE SPUN THAT, FEMINISM SPUN THAT",, into men makes all the money,that women need more money cause men make all the money,men are in charge and men have the good Jobs..

Men are out there giving up their lives for them chicks,they're giving up their lives for women and FEMINISM PREVENTS WOMEN RESPECTING IT.....

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Architecte: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
There's a Large Chunk of men out there who doesn't want to wear make ups,who don't want to be girls, who don't want to be told they're toxic because they want to go to the gym. Who want to drive nice cars,who want to have money,who wan to have hot chicks and there's nothing wrong with us... WE'RE NOT BAD, WE'RE NOT EVIL, WE'RE NOT MISOGYNISTIC, WE'RE NOT OUT TO HURT ANYBODY... Let me tell you one more thing,when bad things happen,they call men like us. The feminists who hates us and call us TOXIC,the second they have trouble,they call a police officer. Do you think they have want a feminist male to turn up or a man like me and you?? They need us and they use us,.. buh the second we have an opinion,the second we decide to voice out and talk about the things that we talk about, explain our Point of View,they want to Cancel us,they don't want us to speak...

They just want us to defend them,build the Railroads,build the roads,be the work horses,be the slaves and they think we're not allowed a Point of View

Well,they made a FUCKING MISTAKE...

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Architecte: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Let's Use Common Sense here,when a woman makes Money,she typically want to date her equal,or above... So let's say in the US, if a woman makes $100,000 a year,what has she basically done to herself She's only going to find what?? About 50% of the US population attractive?? Cut that in half because that's also women,so now she finds 7% of US population attractive?? Versus that man that makes $100,000... He doesn't care about money,so who actually has more options

WOMEN MAKES MONEY,DOORS CLOSE, MEN MAKE MONEY,DOORS OPEN... that's the difference.. WOMEN BECOME PRISONERS OF THEIR SUCCESS,MEN GET FREE FROM THEIR SUCCESS... women may misjudged this and say okay.. women need just to be poor and pretty and then a man with Moner will come and wife them up buh that's not what i am saying,they don't have to take it to the extreme,what am I saying here is that a WOMAN'S SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.. A KING COULD MARRY A PEASANT, THEN TURN HER INTO A QUEEN but A QUEEN CAN NEVER LOOK A PEASANTS WAY...

WE'RE NOT THE SAME...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Architecte: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
A Lady was asked this question,"YOU WERE WITH A GUY,YOU SUPPORTED HIM BUH THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED RIGHT?? WHY??

HER ANSWER: Because i could support for so long buh not for ever... We've literally said this here before time and time again buh am going to say it again... Women are not long term supporters of Men. They don't support anyone anyone long term except for their own children.. Women don't share their resources with Men..

Here's a difference between a man and a woman...
When a man makes money,he says awesome,i can have a family,i can have children and a wife dependent upon me, meanwhile when a woman makes money,she says, I'm independent of men. Very different,when a lady makes her own money,she says Bleep this,i don't need a man, I'm going to want a man and they want a top guy.. When a boy makes money he says,i am more attractive to a majority of women and i can have them depend on me for a family.. So i am saying this as "WOMEN ARE NOT LONG TERM PROVISIONERS FOR A FAMILY,IT NEVER WORKS".. In reference to the lady's answer above,she said it in her own words,she can't do it long term,buh a man would gladly do it long term,that's how the Society was built...

You do realize the Society we're in right now,was built by men who went to work everyday with a Wife and Two kids at home.. The Nuclear family is what built the society we're in Nowadays....

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
goshikid:
if nature doesn't like a man it gives him a girl from a poor family

poor girls aree too needy and stressful, they will consume your time.

stay woke

Is this a fact or generalization?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dan8969: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Let your integrity be your own standard of morality, and be more indebted to the severity of your own judgment of yourself than to all external precepts.
Desist from unseemly conduct, rather out of respect for your own virtue than for the strictures of external authority.
Let no one's shaming tactics work on you. Do what you want. Put yourself first

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smartb0y:

Lol,are you sure you're on this Earth.

Marriage has already lost it's meaning and purpose.
which planet you think say you dey sef?
Who him marriage loose purpose? Your own? You dey feel yourself?
Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Niceguy06:
I'll rather treat her like thrash and know why she leaves, than treat her right and wonder why she leaves

No human being deserve to be treat as trash except he or she fully deserve it.
Using trash ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ show you hating on women I once this your mindset until i change it.
Now i am getting better with them more than ever๐Ÿ˜‰

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good Evening Brothers..... I've said many times here,how each and every one of us finding this thread and TRP in General doesn't really know what God did for us.... Here's the reason why......
laugh tired me to laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Again, like I said, I'm not a fan of paying for sex; my 'approach' is to get girls while spending only little or no money on them. A trophy doesn't pay for sex duh! tongue
At bolded, teach us how you do it bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingEarnest:
Just flow with girls that choose you.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingEarnest:

Be friendly and down to earth with ladies.
Also send them sweet love messages and ask them for hugs.
Do not try to seduce them with money.
Maybe your game starts with money. If u like a
It's better u tell her she is beautiful than to buy things for her.
I have slept with ladies without spending anything

See this strategy
1 I collect her number
2 visit her at her home and place of work
3 told her I'm a writer, poet and an inspiring inventor
4 one day she kissed me and we became lovers
5 went to her place for lovemakinf from then on

If it were u you will start buying stuff for her to win her affection.
Also be confident around them
Then ask her for a hug.
If she refuses tell her hug will be next date.
When u hug her, whisper into her ears that she is beautiful and u love her

Do stuff like that and she is yours
On my part Women see that I love them and give themselves to me

Maybe u don't appreciate women.
The lady in charge of where I charge my phone has started jokingly toasting me. She talks about hugging me in a funny way.
Okay, gist and talk to ladies like u talk to giys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Philosopher1979:

See this strategy
1 I collect her number

Then ask her for a hug.

The lady in charge of where I charge my phone has started jokingly toasting me. She talks about hugging me in a funny way.

The lover of women is loved by women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Robbinhood: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Philosopher1979:

See this strategy
1 I collect her number

Then ask her for a hug.

Are you a teenager? Cos you sound like one and you're creepy too.

Imagine, begging for hug and telling women they are beautiful and you love them immediately? What kind of creepy act is that?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 4:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Robbinhood:
Are you a teenager? Cos you sound like one and you're creepy too.

Imagine, begging for hug and telling women they are beautiful and you love them immediately? What kind of creepy act is that?

The sexual side of human nature is animalistic, illogical, primitive and childish.
Women have a sexual nature that wants to be dominated as a sex slave
Womanisers or bad boys understand this side of human or women nature and simply take advantage of it.
Logic is what makes simps unable to access women properly.
Women like sex as much as men but in a different way. Just appeal to their emotions and vibe.
I'm a married adult and not a teenager.
Big brother vAfruca exposes women as being sexual by nature in the right environment.
Women Are ready, lovy, chimmmy, silly beings.
Just understand them for their imperfections and faults. They are just humans like ys

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Get strong.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Know this.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Philosopher1979:

See this strategy
1 I collect her number

Then ask her for a hug.

Thanks for this bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2023
orchin:
Just flow with girls that choose you.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trappill: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Good Morning Young Kings,

Normally I don dey masturbate since my teenage age, but in my late twenties now, the frequency of occurrence don drastically reduce. I no-go lie say masturbation dey sweet die, sometimes e dey sweet pass certain women. Cause na you alone know where to touch yourself, wey your brain dey hit cloud9.

Now wey I don grow, sense come dey enter my head small small, I no need anybody to advise me much self, that thing wey I dey pour commot from my body na ESSENCE of life.

Normal sense suppose tell me say, if I retain am for my body e go dey work inside my own system, dey liven me up. Wetin you shoot inside woman tolto wey form pikin, you no see say that thing powerful gan.

Some go argue say our manly body dey always produce new once, but me as a normal Nigerian sense man don notice say anytime I no self-service for some days, brother I dey feel my own powerfulness, unlike when I self-service usual.

Even when you fukk woman self, power dey commot, but at least woman dey get stages before you enter her, so a bit of control dey always dey. Masturbation dey addictive and E dey get psychological implications for your relations with your outside world.

Me as a young niqqa can't wait to stop am totally, yes I won totally quit, na lack of self control and inefficiency dey make man masturbate. I won to dey fukk only woman. But the woman self na once once fukk. That's the day, month or season I decide say I just one fukk scatter small.

Omo!!! To Me Semen dey important inside my body o. I dey feel good, I dey use the energy work die. Anywoman wey I dey fukk self suppose dey dey grateful.

I don check out.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by swarley75(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Philosopher1979:

See this strategy
1 I collect her number

Then ask her for a hug.

The lady in charge of where I charge my phone has started jokingly toasting me. She talks about funnily hugging me.
Okay, gist and talk to ladies like u talk to goys
This is some Teenage shit, don't worry you will learn the hard way.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sabbiboi, Philosopher1979 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.