Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754402 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seun(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Regex:

You sure?
Sure, but please be nice to women and avoid making them uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Regex:

You sure?
Leave him be na...

Oya open your mouth stubborn child and eat these cold hard pillsπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š

Oya swallow!!! I go wooz you now oh... Swallow kiakia.

N.B: Oh God!! You don make landlord drop quote now. Why Regex or Durex...WHY!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
πŸ˜†

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

Adam, I go wipe you oraimo cord for neck now. You don drop good quote but spoiled it with the second paragraph. Are you trying to support the okrika dude or what! Some of us weren't born with silver spoons and yet we never thought of using yahoo as additional income. This thread is amoral? Yes!! The world is cold and cruel? Yes!! It's a jungle out there? Yes!!! Should we support evil? Hell to the fuqin NO!!!

Lol, bros ino dey support bad thing I just want him to stand outside the box and view things. Guy ino fit begin cap wetin my eyes dn see for this hellish world we live in, my believe is instead of me to expend energy in calling out evil I rather take a gun and go fight evil. My aim was only to be neutral and hope the both of them would take a glimpse of each other's life.

Bro I believe in diplomacy first with my fellow dark skinned brother before violence. If diplomacy no work then I come in guns blazing.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
heartofcity12:
πŸ˜†

Perfect reply. 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Seun:

No worries. As long as being nice is a two way street.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2023
adambeatz:

Lol, bros ino dey support bad thing I just want him to stand outside the box and view things. Guy ino fit begin cap wetin my eyes dn see for this hellish world we live in, my believe is instead of me to expend energy in calling out evil I rather take a gun and go fight evil. My aim was only to be neutral and hope the both of them would take a glimpse of each other's life.

Bro I believe in diplomacy first with my fellow dark skinned brother before violence. If diplomacy no work then I come in guns blazing.
Mah Nigha!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

Leave him be na...

Oya open your mouth stubborn child and eat these cold hard pillsπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š

Oya swallow!!! I go wooz you now oh... Swallow kiakia.

N.B: Oh God!! You don make landlord drop quote now. Why Regex or Durex...WHY!!!

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Na Regular Expression oh... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Haha πŸ˜†

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2023
adambeatz:

The two of you should calm down ibeg, all the exchange of words isn't necessary.

We human have a habit of pointing fingers when it's not you in question. When we all think we are holy it's because we aren't faced with real life crisis and forced to do the unthinkable to survive. Men have been forced to do the unthink able when placed in different life scenarios. Even me wey dey talk if dem give me ur shoe to wear I fit run mad carry my own back, that's life for you.

Alaye, this isn't something you should also be proud about, reason am, if the country was a working country would you venture into yahoo. Can you be stopped but a security agent and when asked to identify yourself you then proceed to say your into yahoo and further give your reason why?? Bros them go dn bundle you put for one corner. Learn dey low key at times no need to dey reply anybody wey call you out.

Onething I love about every man, whether he decides commit any vice or virtue, he knows deep down there is a consequence to every choice. Make we dey low key ibeg, the hustle is against poverty and not each other.

Remember: Everyone is a gangster until a gun
Is pointed at your face in real time

A criminal should hide his head in shame and not go around boasting about I'll gotten wealth and trying to make hard working men look like they don't know what they're doing.

Imagine that foolish yahoo boy glorifying what he does and making it look like it's jobless people like him that are on this thread

Useless idiots like him have made it hard for other Nigerians trying to go legit.
If you're into freelancing,you'll get what I mean

And what do they do with proceeds from their
crime?
Chase and waste money on hoes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2023
πŸ‘

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Executer:

Good boys? Lmao
I rather be a "beta" than be a lazy good for nothing criminal whose livelihood comes from stealing from hardworking people.
Stupid criminals. imagine the audacity,a criminal trying to broke shame me lol
Very soon like I said before,your fellow prisoners will start lusting after you
Yen Yen Yen you are ignored! Your type live their lives in hope that karma will save them and tables would turn. It's sad it's just sad 😭 no quote me again,

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2023
heartofcity12:
Haha πŸ˜†
Why is she angry though?

She never sΓ»cked a deek before? Or she got called out for hypocrisy?

Latter definitely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Executer:

A criminal should hide his head in shame and not go around boasting about I'll gotten wealth and trying to make hard working men look like they don't know what they're doing.

Imagine that foolish yahoo boy glorifying what he does and making it look like it's jobless people like him that are on this thread

Useless idiots like him have made it hard for other Nigerians trying to go legit.
If you're into freelancing,you'll get what I mean

And what do they do with proceeds from their
crime?
Chase and waste money on hoes

It's ok bro...just leave the dude. I hope EFCC no catch am but I hope not.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Well said..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

Why is she angry though?

She never sΓ»cked a deek before? Or she got called out for hypocrisy?

Latter definitely

Lol πŸ˜‚, but they’re cool with it when a man kneels.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2023
heartofcity12:

Lol πŸ˜‚, but they’re cool with it when a man kneels.

Cool? Of course.

And they even reject and slap the poor dude too on top proposal.

Men don suffer!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

Cool? Of course.

And they even reject and slap the poor dude too on top proposal.

Men don suffer!!!

Yeah yeah so true, thank you for reminding me about that one.. they even blame the man at that..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Seun:
Mr. Seen, so far, I've not come across any red pill advocate here who has called for women to be killed, attacked, insulted, raped, dehumanized etc.
All what is advocated here is that men should shine their eyes, see women for who they truly are & never allow themselves to be manipulated & exploited by women.
This thread is all about liberating men & making them realize their Godgiven power & potentials.
You talking about being nice to women & not make them uncomfortable insinuates that you don't want us to speak the truth & liberate other men from the manipulative & exploitative tendencies of women.
It insinuates that you prefer simps to still be in the dark.
So, if any woman must have reported this thread to you, it simply means she & her gender are scared of getting exposed for who they really are. This is the same way a thief is scared of the police or the way a student engaging in exam malpractice is scared of the invigilators.
Shalom!

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2023
The wall happened πŸ˜†

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2023
okrikaboi:

Yen Yen Yen you are ignored! Your type live their lives in hope that karma will save them and tables would turn. It's sad it's just sad 😭 no quote me again,
You're just a common criminal
A prostitute is ten times better than you
I don't leave my life to fate,neither do I steal from hardworking people.
It's idiots like you who wasted your time on unproductive ventures thinking life is a bed of roses that come up with such justifications for their evil and criminal act
You'll meet your Waterloo soon

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2023
A word is enough for the wise. Stay redpilled. #trp

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Uptheante:

Mr. Seen, so far, I've not come across any red pill advocate here who has called for women to be killed, attacked, insulted, raped, dehumanized etc.
All what is advocated here is that men should shine their eyes, see women for who they truly are & never allow themselves to be manipulated & exploited by women.
This thread is all about liberating men & making them realize their Godgiven power & potentials.
You talking about being nice to women & not make them uncomfortable insinuates that you don't want us to speak the truth & liberate other men from the manipulative & exploitative tendencies of women.
It insinuates that you prefer simps to still be in the dark.
So, if any woman must have reported this thread to you, it simply means she & her gender are scared of getting exposed for who they really are. This is the same way a thief is scared of the police or the way a student engaging in exam malpractice is scared of the invigilators.
Shalom!
At least lie with conscience ewwwww. First paragraph full of lies

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gerrard59(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Don't trust you Seun: words are cheap.

Anyone that wants to back up the thread should do so.

It is only a matter of time before he shuts the thread. Anyone who wants to preserve the data/information of this thread should do so now. In a matter of a few weeks, he would shut it down. Anyone who knows how Seun gaslight his ignorant/naive followers on Twitter should expect this from him. His second in command is Mark Essien. If they tell you good morning, assume it is good afternoon. They say one thing, and do another.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2023
okrikaboi:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

It's ok bro...just leave the dude. I hope EFCC no catch am but I hope not.
Alright boss
I just get super pissed when I see criminals trying to broke shame hardworking people

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Executer:

Alright boss
I just get super pissed when I see criminals trying to broke shame hardworking people

I know bro...I know. Just let him be. EFCC might even be trailing him sef right now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2023
You’re a lucky boy if you’ve never seen your father cry.

Because trust me, there were times when he wept inside.

There were times when if he wanted, he could’ve let it all out.

But he never let it show.

He remained the IRON PILLAR of your life,

protecting you from all the harsh realities until you were prepared to face them.

Always sharing life lessons with you through his stories.

He wanted to make a strong example of a man in your eyes.

Strong Men are the need of the hour.

BECOME A MAN AGAIN.

πŸ“– Masculinity Brotherhood

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Executer:

You're just a common criminal
A prostitute is ten times better than you
I don't leave my life to fate,neither do I steal from hardworking people.
It's idiots like you who wasted your time on unproductive ventures thinking life is a bed of roses that come up with such justifications for their evil and criminal act
You'll meet your Waterloo soon

cry me a River! That guy/girl that scammed you will live a long rich life.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is only a matter of time before he shuts the thread. Anyone who wants to preserve the data/information of this thread should do so now. In a matter of a few weeks, he would shut it down. Anyone who knows how Seun gaslight his ignorant/naive followers on Twitter should expect this from him. His second in command is Mark Essien. If they tell you good morning, assume it is good afternoon. They say one thing, and do another.

He won't shut it down if the thread stays sane. That's why we say don't quote f monikers or trolls.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Karlifate:
You’re a lucky boy if you’ve never seen your father cry.

Because trust me, there were times when he wept inside.

There were times when if he wanted, he could’ve let it all out.

But he never let it show.

He remained the IRON PILLAR of your life,

protecting you from all the harsh realities until you were prepared to face them.

Always sharing life lessons with you through his stories.

He wanted to make a strong example of a man in your eyes.

Strong Men are the need of the hour.

BECOME A MAN AGAIN.

πŸ“– Masculinity Brotherhood

You made sense. Popsy try for me Wella. Sold his Volkswagen beetle to pay for my junior WAEC. Trekked till he bought another car when I dey university. Infact, make I credit his account right now sef. Father's day na everyday.

22 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m), heartofcity12, imustsaymymindo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.