Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754776 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
At least lie with conscience ewwwww. First paragraph full of lies
Bring evidence where somebody here advocated for that

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2023
okrikaboi:
cry me a River! That guy/girl that scammed you will live a long rich life.
You're hilarious in your foolishness 😂
No need engaging a jobless mofo like you further

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Uptheante:

I take God beg you. No quote that moniker again

I fit buy you beer and Ukwobi join bro....Na beg I dey beg.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2023
So my theory is this, I've seen some people say the black woman is Godbecause she gave birth to a man. But I beg to differ, if a king wants to enter another kingdom, what does he do?, he first sends an envoy before he leaves his kingdom. Same applies to this reality of existence we call earth, a woman who births a man is simply an envoy to bring forth greatness. It doesn't take much research to find out that the masculine energy is vital for the creation of everything we see around us.

A feminist who says she doesn't need a man would eventually have to adopt the masculine traits to survive this harsh world, another is a woman needs to man up when raising kids but a man doesn't need to woman up when raising kids. The same people fight for equality at work but you'd hardly see them fighting to work life draining or life threatening jobs. Ohh they want to be at the head of fortune 500 companies but don't want to be at the head of labour intensive jobs.

really do wonder how this some people think.

This life is about sacrifices and every debt has to be paid in one form of the other. The arrangement was simple let me be the head and lead (provided I know where i am going) while you follow behind, but nooooooooo some want to flip the roles and lead, oya lead yourself nau, armed robber point you gun instead of to defend yourself and fight like a man you end up screaming your fathers name.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

I take God beg you. No quote that moniker again

I fit buy you beer and Ukwobi join bro....Na beg I dey beg.
Ok bro, 🤣🤣🤣, I understand

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Uptheante:

Where will I even start from with the plenty evidence, go back pages and read with an unbiased mind . You are even a new person on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
I don't understand the being nice to women the landlord is talking about. It's not as if we go out of our way to insult women up and down all over nairaland, they are the ones always Insulting us most times, and they expect us to be nice in return? We are not practicing Christianity here.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why should he feel bad coz you drive a car?🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
The exchange between the masculine and feminine was simple:

Let me the male find myself first then proceed to provide,protect,& pleasure you while you the female would sit in your femininity and bring forth kids to carry on our genetic traits and ensure our bloodline doesn't die out.

But no, the Caucasians brought forth the feminist movement to destroy the black families and like most times, you don't do a research to question a particular movement but rather jump on the bandwagon and wave the flag.

Now you get a sperm donor and decide to raise a child alone, your son now a grown up man doesn't know how to be a man after years of you pumping him up with femine energy like a junkie. He's constantly being bullied by his peers and since he doesn't know what to do he reverts back to the femine side he has been taught all his life.

Boom he now decides he's has a gender crises and wants to be a woman, undergoes hormone treatment and been praised online whilst behind closed doors he is a mockery and an example to others. He cannot tell reality from brainwashing and since he cannot birth a child he goes to adopt a child hence repeating the same vicious cycle.

All these just because a woman decided she could fit in the role of a man, now chinoso is chiamaka

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is only a matter of time before he shuts the thread. Anyone who wants to preserve the data/information of this thread should do so now. In a matter of a few weeks, he would shut it down. Anyone who knows how Seun gaslight his ignorant/naive followers on Twitter should expect this from him. His second in command is Mark Essien. If they tell you good morning, assume it is good afternoon. They say one thing, and do another.

Seems you're well aware of his antics.

It's the way he came into the thread asking "what the redpill is" (made us feel comfortable by feigning ignorance) while masking his true intentions.

I don't trust such people. grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
luminouz:

You made sense. Popsy try for me Wella. Sold his Volkswagen beetle to pay for my junior WAEC. Trekked till he bought another car when I dey university. Infact, make I credit his account right now sef. Father's day na everyday.

🔥🔥

Fathers are really underrated in this part of the world.

I can never forget my father's impact & his immense contribution in my life. 💯

He's my first mentor cos we're both in the same field. cool

Side note: Though exceptions abound, such as the deadbeat & irresponsible dads, but it doesn't nullify the unspoken impacts of other responsible fathers to their families, and to the society at large. kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Karlifate:

🔥🔥

Fathers are really underrated in this part of the world.

I can never forget my father's impact & his immense contribution in my life. 💯

He's my first mentor cos we're both in the same field. cool

Side note: Though exceptions abound, such as the deadbeat & irresponsible dads, but it doesn't nullify the unspoken impacts of other responsible fathers to their families, and to the society at large. kiss

The man just called and showered me with prayers after the alert.

Imagine giving that to an entitled woman and she go say "what have you done that your mates haven't done". I swear I fit craze😁😁😁😁😁

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
adambeatz:
So my theory is this, I've seen some people say the black woman is Godbecause she gave birth to a man. But I beg to differ, if a king wants to enter another kingdom, what does he do?, he first sends an envoy before he leaves his kingdom. Same applies to this reality of existence we call earth, a woman who births a man is simply an envoy to bring forth greatness. It doesn't take much research to find out that the masculine energy is vital for the creation of everything we see around us.

A feminist who says she doesn't need a man would eventually have to adopt the masculine traits to survive this harsh world, another is a woman needs to man up when raising kids but a man doesn't need to woman up when raising kids. The same people fight for equality at work but you'd hardly see them fighting to work life draining or life threatening jobs. Ohh they want to be at the head of fortune 500 companies but don't want to be at the head of labour intensive jobs.

really do wonder how this some people think.

This life is about sacrifices and every debt has to be paid in one form of the other. The arrangement was simple let me be the head and lead (provided I know where i am going) while you follow behind, but nooooooooo some want to flip the roles and lead, oya lead yourself nau, armed robber point you gun instead of to defend yourself and fight like a man you end up screaming your fathers name.

They only push their feminism agenda, when it comes to supporting their depravity.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Seems you're well aware of his antics.

It's the way he came into the thread asking "what the redpill is" (made us feel comfortable by feigning ignorance) while masking his true intentions.

I don't trust such people. grin

Who no know Seun?

That's how he brought up the ban on tribalistic slurs after being messed up on twitter. I'm not against banning tribalistic slurs now, but doing it now the forest has burned up is just utter cunning and to me tribalistic. A little too late for medication if you ask me.

Such impetus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
The powers that be sent the owner to come check us out and give us a shot warning
For those that have watched Troy you should know that gift they brought to the city and how they destroyed the city

Pls if you can backup these pages, pls do.
It's only matter of days before they'll delete this page.

Karlifate, the spirit of jeshal don fall on u ba grin
I see u bro

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
We have Telegram groups, apart from this thread. cool

All these efforts put in by some mischievous folks to provoke Mr Seun Osewa in closing this thread, will end up in futility. cheesy cheesy

You can't stop the awareness. 💯

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Our WhatsApp group might be limited in number for now, but it's devoid of foolishness.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
pansophist:

If you truly believe that seun don't know what trp is since it's reign for at least half a decade on nl, then I could probably convince you that your mother is a virgin.
How are you senior
Where have you been ?
Missed the random thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
I was away from this thread for some days. I was surprised to see the unusual rapid increase in the number of pages. Having gone through the pages, I understand why now.

A society is either gynocentric (women rule over men) or androcentric (men rule over women). There has never been a time in history in which both sexes rule each other equally.

Someone once said: To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?".

Men or women?

Your answer is the ruler.

The U.S. and its western allies and the nations they exert their power on are either already gynocentric or already tending towards gynocentrism. Say anything that expose the manipulative nature of women in those countries and you will be in danger.

Nations that always fight against or oppose the rulership of the US and the western world are almost always androcentric. This is one of the major reasons the US and their western allies will always be against them. The Taliban of Afghanistan and many other Islamic countries are prime examples of androcentric nations.

Nigeria is already being influenced by the western rulership. Even though our leaders still uphold a large chunk of the androcentric nature of our African fore-fathers, the gynocentrism of the Western world is gradually creeping in.

Also, Nigerian women will never be happy with this red pill thread as the truths being exposed here is too revealing of their manipulative nature. The more men see this thread, the lesser the number of men that women will be able to manipulate. They will never allow that to happen. Red pill removes their power over men.

This can be explain with one of the cardinal rules of relationship which states, for one gender's sexual strategy to succeed, the other gender must compromise or abandon their own.

In other words, for women to have the upper hand in relationship with men, everything that gives men an upper hand over women must be compromised or abandoned.

This is why women and their blue-pill men will continue to advocate for the suppression or deletion of this thread.

I'm very sure the days of this thread are numbered. It might be in the next few days, weeks, months, or even some years. That day will surely come when this thread will either be deleted or locked from further contributions.

As I've said before, red pill books are still the best way to learn and equip yourself against this blue-pill world.

The blue-pill agents can delete this thread and other internet red pill articles BUT they can't delete a book, though they can suppress their spread just like they have been deleting some red pill books from Amazon.com.

Get red pill books and read.

Also, there are other websites more dedicated to red pill content.

Sosuave.net is one I like. The website has topics as old as the late 1990 to 2000s. I'm always amazed to read similar experiences of guys who post content more than 20 years ago.

Nothing we discuss here is new. Some men have had similar experiences before and shared their knowledge and the solutions they used to address their challenges. Read and gain from them.

In the meantime, let's enjoy this thread while it last.

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ketapu:
I was away from this thread for some days. I was surprised to see the unusual rapid increase in the number of pages. Having gone through the pages, I understand why now.

A society is either gynocentric (women rule over men) or androcentric (men rule over women). There has never been a time in history in which both sexes rule each other equally.

Someone once said: To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?".

Men or women?

Your answer is the ruler.

The U.S. and its western allies and the nations they exert their power on are either already gynocentric or already tending towards gynocentrism. Say anything that expose the manipulative nature of women in those countries and you will be in danger.

Nations that always fight against or oppose the rulership of the US and the western world are almost always androcentric. This is one of the major reasons the US and their western allies will always be against them. The Taliban of Afghanistan and many other Islamic countries are prime examples of androcentric nations.

Nigeria is already being influenced by the western rulership. Even though our leaders still uphold a large chunk of the androcentric nature of our African fore-fathers, the gynocentrism of the Western world is gradually creeping in.

Also, Nigerian women will never be happy with this red pill thread as the truths being exposed here is too revealing of their manipulative nature. The more men see this thread, the lesser the number of men that women will be able to manipulate. They will never allow that to happen. Red pill removes their power over men.

This can be explain with one of the cardinal rules of relationship which states, for one gender's sexual strategy to succeed, the other gender must compromise or abandon their own.

In other words, for women to have the upper hand in relationship with men, everything that gives men an upper hand over women must be comprosed or abandoned.

This is why women and their blue-pill men will continue to advocate for the suppression or deletion of this thread.

I'm very sure the days of this thread are numbered. It might be in the next few days, weeks, months, or even some years. That day will surely come when this thread will either be deleted or locked from further contributions.

As I've said before, red pill books are still the best way to learn and equip yourself against this blue-pill world.

The blue-pill agents can delete this thread and other internet red pill articles BUT they can't delete a book, though they can suppress their spread just like they have been deleting some red pill books from Amazon.com.

Get red pill books and read.

Also, there are other websites more dedicated to red pill content.

Sosuave.net is one I like. The website has topics as old as the late 1990 to 2000s. I'm always amazed to read similar experiences of guys who post content more than 20 years ago.

Nothing we discuss here is new. Some men have had similar experiences before and shared their knowledge and the solutions they used to address their challenges. Read and gain from them.

In the meantime, let's enjoy this thread while it last.

Yeah, right.

Illimitablemen is also a good website, I enjoyed several articles from there.

https://illimitablemen(dot)com/
Replace (dot) with .

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Executer:

You're hilarious in your foolishness 😂
No need engaging a jobless mofo like you further

"Diary of a billionaire!" Pathetic fool that jerks off to delusions of grandeur. Keep the mentions coming! I have your time, I make money while I sleep and live the life you can only dream of. Rat!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Strong men are the spinal cord of every progressive society. 💯

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
omoilorin86:
hmm dont know what to even say after 7 years my wife just ending woke up and safe shes done . thast bher family said i am not good enough. hmm some i sent to school and did everything f

Your own tried to stay 7 years, a dude of mine him own stayed 2 years and said she wants off.

Like someone said the modern woman is ENTITLED NARCISSISTIC and SELFISH. Simple

Guys should just be watchful and get sense

Though there are still exceptions

My elder brother married an exceptional one. Excellent feminine quality, obedient and good mother to there four children, they have been married for 17yrs

Although the woman in question is a graduate, but my brother married her as a very local unexposed woman.

Making me feel that local unexposed women, even graduates among them can make a good wife

I want guys to talk on the bolded.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
They avoid responsibility like a plague. cheesy grin

Just like a child, she's never the problem but the next person. cheesy

Even the ones that have been divorced multiple times, will never see themselves as the problem. 😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Women want the power & authority of men, but not the accountability that comes with it.

☹️😏

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
joeeee240:

I keep telling men this. Marrying a virgin has no correlation that she won't cheat

She may not be satisfied... she may not cum etc
And it's also not by big gbola but how you use it

In fact many virgins will cheat when they get married cause the curiosity to taste another dick will be high

Virgins are highly curious

If you no do them well, they will never get satisfied

They will feel they're missing something

Will then start exploring

Talking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
djon78:

Virgins are highly curious

If you no do them well, they will never get satisfied

They will feel they're missing something

Will then start exploring

Talking from experience

Lol you know this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
A

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Seun:
Sure, but please be nice to women and avoid making them uncomfortable.

Is this a joke? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jendhorlee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
heartofcity12:

👍🙌

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.