Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783940 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
Please...sha don't destroy the thread ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ok I wonโ€™t, you know Iโ€™m not a troublemaker and I do my things peacefully.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
Ah Iyaebe ๐Ÿ˜‚...
You are a legend abeg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Undefeated๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‚
They succeeded in building enemies for me over the years just because I love redpill and want to learn
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Phoenix873: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good evening comrades.
I got played and used during my simping days which was like months, ago. I have been aware of the redpill and this thread for a very long time but never took the teachings to heart despite knowing it is full of wisdom to navigate life, relationships and female manipulation.
Not until I got my fingers badly burnt by the female gender in the name of a relationship, and losing heavily in material and monetary terms did it occur to me that truly, the redpill is the ultimate guide and shield against costly female manipulations.

Actually, it took me two failed parasitic and manipulative relationships with two girls before I finally came to my senses and wholeheartedly pledged to stop being a simp, a nice guy, or people pleaser, and finally decide to make the redpill a way of life.

My question now is, the two ungrateful and manipulative ladies I had failed relationships with months ago, I gifted one a phone to improve communication between us and gifted another cash to get a phone for the same reason, because I just relocated to a distant location cos of work.

When I found out that the first one whom I gifted my old phone to was using it for the intended purpose ( not communicating with me unless I initiated the chat, and even at that, chatting in an annoying manner with those one word replies and no vibes), it dawned on me I was forcing this thing, so I went on silent mode and stopped all channels of communication between us, letting the fake relationship die a slow death. The second one I gave money to for a phone, lol, till this day, haven't heard anything from her, lol.

Now, I have a feeling either or both of this girls might wanna resume communication somehow, I loved them before but not anymore, I don't know what to make of them should they try to re establish communication. Don't even know if I should block the one I gifted a phone (we at connected on WhatsApp and messenger).

In the event that either of them comes back, I honestly don't know how to deal with them. Whether to tell them straight to fvck off, or turn on my redpill mode and try to reestablish the relationship with them but on my own strict term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok I wonโ€™t, you know Iโ€™m not a troublemaker and I do my things peacefully.
๐Ÿ˜‚ So peaceful!
Please forgive them... You're too peaceful for all this wahala please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
๐Ÿ˜‚ So peaceful!
Please forgive them... You're too peaceful for all this wahala please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Apology accepted , but if redpill was not bad why are they so uncomfortable with my presence here?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
*sighs*

Such a nice simp

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Apology accepted , but if redpill was not bad why are they so uncomfortable with my presence here?
Dont mind them. They don't know how to entertain visitors ni.
E ma bรฌnรบ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Better than you the devil
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:

Her obsession with Martinez is something else. She really wants that dude, who doesn't want her.

The rejection is like a dagger to the heart. I pray she never heals from it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
Dont mind them. They don't know how to entertain visitors ni.
E ma bรฌnรบ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Ok Iโ€™ve heard you . But warn them to let me be, I hate trouble of any kind.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:
*sighs*

Such a nice simp
*smile*

Such a grumpy non-simp ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Delusional, he knows best I canโ€™t stoop so low. As for you, watch your back.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:

*smile*

Such a grumpy non-simp ๐Ÿ™‚
Ignore him, heโ€™s an attention seaker.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok Iโ€™ve heard you . But warn them to let me be, I hate trouble of any kind.
Definitely...
But you sef just overlook their bad manners so that people won't think you're not peaceful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
Naahhh...No one gives me rules if it's not in nairalandโ€™s rules and regulations ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
You are the true and original redpiller, you can see they are accusing you of being me. He edited my post as I told you earlier
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
Definitely...
But you sef just overlook their bad manners so that people won't think you're not peaceful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Ok I will, thank you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Phoenix873:
Good evening comrades.
I got played and used during my simping days which was like months, ago. I have been aware of the redpill and this thread for a very long time but never took the teachings to heart despite knowing it is full of wisdom to navigate life, relationships and female manipulation.
Not until I got my fingers badly burnt by the female gender in the name of a relationship, and losing heavily in material and monetary terms did it occur to me that truly, the redpill is the ultimate guide and shield against costly female manipulations.

Actually, it took me two failed parasitic and manipulative relationships with two girls before I finally came to my senses and wholeheartedly pledged to stop being a simp, a nice guy, or people pleaser, and finally decide to make the redpill a way of life.

My question now is, the two ungrateful and manipulative ladies I had failed relationships with months ago, I gifted one a phone to improve communication between us and gifted another cash to get a phone for the same reason, because I just relocated to a distant location cos of work.

When I found out that the first one whom I gifted my old phone to was using it for the intended purpose ( not communicating with me unless I initiated the chat, and even at that, chatting in an annoying manner with those one word replies and no vibes), it dawned on me I was forcing this thing, so I went on silent mode and stopped all channels of communication between us, letting the fake relationship die a slow death. The second one I gave money to for a phone, lol, till this day, haven't heard anything from her, lol.

Now, I have a feeling either or both of this girls might wanna resume communication somehow, I loved them before but not anymore, I don't know what to make of them should they try to re establish communication. Don't even know if I should block the one I gifted a phone (we at connected on WhatsApp and messenger).

In the event that either of them comes back, I honestly don't know how to deal with them. Whether to tell them straight to fvck off, or turn on my redpill mode and try to reestablish the relationship with them but on my own strict term.

You are giving me simping vibes or what dafuq is the meaning of your last paragraph? Re-establish relationship with two girls who took you to the cleaners? Would it kill you to find other women egbon? WOULD IT? Respect yourself na!! What do you think they will come back for, if not to you use and dump you again! I have met good women and bad women after testing them. It's the trial that shows who dafuq you roll with. How in God's name do you buy a phone for a gf when you are not her father? Is it just me or are Nigerian men really beyond saving? As I am typing this, another nigga is busy hustling like die to give his gf the world, while all he gets in return is a slack pussy, boxers and love names. The cycle still goes on till he gets burnt and decided the redpill is life.

N.B: There are thousands of men like you on NL. You know the redpill, you read it, you don't believe it or gave a fuq till it happened to you because you believe yours is different. You waited till you got used and dumped to realize what we say here is right. I almost don't have pity for you bro. Sรดla on Twitter is hated mostly by his own gender for trying to liberate them. On this site, I have been called names just because of being a redpiller by men like you. Would it kill you to even listen to what your fellow men are trying to save you from? All women are to be tested till you can at least have some assurance because they are AWALT.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are the true and original redpiller, you can see they are accusing you of being me. He edited my post as I told you earlier
I'm sure he won't do that again ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿพ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
I'm sure he won't do that again ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿพ
He has done worse and awful things, you are underrating them
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He has done worse and awful things, you are underrating them
they don't mean harm too, they're all learning...
The older we get the more we understand life.๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฝ
Iyaebe forgive their inexperience...
As an old woman you suppose understand na.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
they don't mean harm too, they're all learning...
The older we get the more we understand life.๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฝ
Iyaebe forgive their inexperience...
As an old woman you suppose understand na.
Ok I forgive them since youโ€™ve apologized on their behalf but I want to learn more redpill so Iโ€™ll still be frequenting here.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Phoenix873: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:

You are giving me simping vibes or what dafuq is the meaning of your last paragraph? Re-establish relationship with two girls who took you to the cleaners? Would it kill you to find other women egbon? WOULD IT? Respect yourself na!! What do you think they will come back for, if not to you use and dump you again! I have met good women and bad women after testing them. It's the trial that shows who dafuq you roll with. How in God's name do you buy a phone for a gf when you are not her father? Is it just me or are Nigerian men really beyond saving? As I am typing this, another nigga is busy hustling like die to give his gf the world, while all he gets in return is a slack pussy, boxers and love names. The cycle still goes on till he gets burnt and decided the redpill is life.

N.B: There are thousands of men like you on NL. You know the redpill, you read it, you don't believe it or gave a fuq till it happened to you because you believe yours is different. You waited till you got used and dumped to realize what we say here is right. I almost don't have pity for you bro. Sรดla on Twitter is hated mostly by his own gender for trying to liberate them. On this site, I have been called names just because of being a redpiller by men like you. Would it kill you to even listen to what your fellow men are trying to save you from? All women are to be tested till you can at least have some assurance because they are AWALT.
I get your points bro. Be assured that my simping days are over. I am fully red pilled now. What prompted my question was the fact that I lost hugely in the hands of those two bitches during my simping days, and I feel should the opportunity arise, I shouldn't waste time to reverse the game in my favour, using the redpill to fvck and dump whichever of them had the nerve to try to reestablish communication with me. But I guess your view is that I should cut my losses and totally move on and forget about them both or ever trying to reestablish communication with them, isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok I forgive them since youโ€™ve apologized on their behalf but I want to learn more redpill so Iโ€™ll still be frequenting here.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Phoenix873:
I get your points bro. Be assured that my simping days are over. I am fully red pilled now. What prompted my question was the fact that I lost hugely in the hands of those two bitches during my simping days, and I feel should the opportunity arise, I shouldn't waste time to reverse the game in my favour, using the redpill to fvck and dump whichever of them had the nerve to try to reestablish communication with me. But I guess your view is that I should cut my losses and totally move on and forget about them both or ever trying to reestablish communication with them, isn't it?
dont leave them unleash ur fantasy on any of them and dump their asses, use ur money to lure them act dumber than u used to be they will fall for it. IyaebeTheGreat is my advice good?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good evening bosses..
There is this lady I'm working with and I like her.

She's always giving me the green light but I can't initiate the conversation. We are actually living in the same compound and also working at the same place but I just love her ways of reasoning cos she isn't materialistic and she is also resourceful.

I've tried very hard to kill the feelings but it isn't going, the more we communicate the more I love her.

Now I'm thinking if i should take her on a date or probably tell her cos we are friends.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
AndrewTate:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Good night, please always mention me whenever you are spilling your nuggets, I really love to read them
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
abba09:
dont leave them unleash ur fantasy on any of them and dump their asses, use ur money to lure them act dumber than u used to be they will fall for it. IyaebeTheGreat is my advice good?
Thatโ€™s a bad advise
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Good night, please always mention me whenever you are spilling your nuggets, I really love to read them
alright good night.
Peaceful Iyaebe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Phoenix873:

I got you.

If they ever come.back, are you strong enough to play the redpill game? If you are, you could recount your losses in terms of money(pussytime means nothing to me) and resources. Let them be the one to chase and take care of you till you dump them. It takes real discipline to pull this off or you become pussy whipped and a simp again.

Most times, even the fact that you rejected their comeback gestures already settled your value. Shows you won't tolerate nonsense and ingredients from, shows you value your own self.

Take your pick but I always go for 2. No need wasting time fuqin a pussy already jazzed and juzzed by another nigga for a year.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Good evening bosses..
There is this lady I'm working with and I like her.

She's always giving me the green light but I can't initiate the conversation. We are actually living in the same compound and also working at the same place but I just love her ways of reasoning cos she isn't materialistic and she is also resourceful.

I've tried very hard to kill the feelings but it isn't going, the more we communicate the more I love her.

Now I'm thinking if i should take her on a date or probably tell her cos we are friends.

*Sighs*

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
I believe Fake AndrewTate lol and Iyaebe are same person or they have same "goal" which is to demoralise the intent of this thread by turning it into a chit chat zone, so guys ignore them let them do their thing.

Side note; Please keep posting experiences and bitter truths.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
dhiqson:

Are you for us or against us!!?

Why can't you adhere to the unwritten rule
Ignore ignore ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please ignore that guy. I don't know why he wants to form macho on top faceless forum "no one can give you rules" my feet.

Martinez how are you able to detect clowns so easily. That's a skill I need to learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sabbiboi, heartofcity12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.