Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783210 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s a bad advise
i dont think so

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Kimcutie:
I believe Fake AndrewTate lol and Iyaebe are same person or they have same "goal" which is to demoralise the intent of this thread by turning it into a chit chat zone, so guys ignore them let them do their thing.

Side note; Please keep posting experiences and bitter truths.
if anyone is going to bleep up the thread it's the extremists...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Think through man.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2023
luminouz:

*Sighs*

Why

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Martinez39s:
A day after Seuñ came here, look at the message I received from a complete foòl. She later erased the post as seen in the second picture. Whether the hòe is capping or not, the hatred against this thread is real... obviously. This thread will keep moving on, haters can cry and choke on their poo.
It looks like she's the person who reported this thread to him, claiming that it's threatening & uncomfortable for women.
The point is, even if Seun oblige her request & that of other women & goes ahead to close the thread, it will never stop the spread of this gospel of liberation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2023
SonOfHercules:

Why

1. You stay in the same compound and go to the same workplace. Any relationship you have with her is directly proportional to your work-home health. Any day you guys fight, it will be evident in both.

2. She gave you signs. Are you sure she wasn't doing that as a friend, getting you to spend your resources while frienzoning you? You are talking of love after knowing her for how many months? shocked

3. What are your plans for her, assuming her green light is truly green? Marriage or knacking? Your answer determines what happens in 1

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Phoenix873: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2023
luminouz:

I got you.

If they ever come.back, are you strong enough to play the redpill game? If you are, you could recount your losses in terms of money(pussytime means nothing to me) and resources. Let them be the one to chase and take care of you till you dump them. It takes real discipline to pull this off or you become pussy whipped and a simp again.

Most times, even the fact that you rejected their comeback gestures already settled your value. Shows you won't tolerate nonsense and ingredients from, shows you value your own self.

Take your pick but I always go for 2. No need wasting time fuqin a pussy already jazzed and juzzed by another nigga for a year.
Thanks man. I think I will go with option 2, reject their comeback gestures, because trying to go with option one to recount my losses will be tough knowing how much it is and how jobless those bitches are.
Now, I have thought of blocking and deleting the first bitch whom I gifted a phone on all our communication channels since she has become of no use to me, but at the same time, I don't know whether to keep her there and continue ignore her while we have access to each others posts and status updates, so she can be seeing how I have moved on and progress fine and know that she messed up by losing me?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Phoenix873:
Thanks man. I think I will go with option 2, reject their comeback gestures, because trying to go with option one to recount my losses will be tough knowing how much it is and how jobless those bitches are.
Now, I have thought of blocking and deleting the first bitch whom I gifted a phone on all our communication channels since she has become of no use to me, but at the same time, I don't know whether to keep her there and continue ignore her while we have access to each others posts and status updates, so she can be seeing how I have moved on and progress fine and know that she messed up by losing me?
I don't block women I reject on my phone. I just ignore them. Their texts or chats are left unread, unchecked and permanently ignored. Same as their calls. I act like they don't exist because to me, they don't! A few weeks later, I have even forgotten their names.

You choose this method if you will keep a strong frame. It doesn't matter what she uploads or sends on status or whatever, don't check or be curious or tempted to check. Any attention is preferable to women. Just don't give ANY.

I also use this same method on the femrangutans I dash a 'K' on NL. They never get anything else but that from me EVER again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Karlifate:
There are only 3 things that will universally win you Status in any group:

••• Power 💪

••• Wealth 💰

••• Good Looks 😎

If you wield Power, and have immense Wealth, and you are Good Looking, that will win you Status in literally 100% of groups on the planet. 💯

Your level of Power, determines the level of your Influence. kiss

The way we people hype money sometime it surprise, we all need money as it's important i love money that doesn't mean money is important than live.
This make remember a plot in this seasons am still ( Itura ) a queen fell into deep by the power of the gods due to bad and greed for throne for his son.
The only one way she come out of her situation is someone must lay his/her life for her meanwhile the other queen that they both went into the situation has awake long time ago.
So to cut long story short the person that decide to her lay life down, dupe them of money and other valuable things and run away.

So now tell me if its by the money why the lady run away.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Phoenix873: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2023
luminouz:

I don't block women I reject on my phone. I just ignore them. Their texts or chats are left unread, unchecked and permanently ignored. Same as their calls. I act like they don't exist because to me, they don't! A few weeks later, I have even forgotten their names.

You choose this method if you will keep a strong frame. It doesn't matter what she uploads or sends on status or whatever, don't check or be curious or tempted to check. Any attention is preferable to women. Just don't give ANY.

I also use this same method on the femrangutans I dash a 'K' on NL. They never get anything else but that from me EVER again.
That should do then. I will double down on ignoring her. I have been viewing her status deliberately and indeliberately ( you know how after viewing one status on WhatsApp, it slides to the next status of another contact).
She has tagged me twice with 20 other possible simps on her Facebook post, I was tempted to comment and warn her never in her life to tag me with unknown guys in any of her posts again, but I held back and just acted like I don't care, while most of the idiots tagged with me were liking the posts commenting with their simping brain.
I will be choosy when viewing status henceforth, so as not to mistakenly see hers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Let it be on record that Martinez edited that post before he did the screen short so as to tarnish my image. I don't like troubles in any form and go about my ways peacefully and expressing myself in the coolest form I can. I'm just here to learn and I don't see why you all should uncomfortable with my presence here. If the thread isn't a misogynistic thread then I don't see reasons why any one should be worried over the presence of women here. Please be guided
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Phoenix873:
That should do then. I will double down on ignoring her. I have been viewing her status deliberately and indeliberately ( you know how after viewing one status on WhatsApp, it slides to the next status of another contact).
She has tagged me twice with 20 other possible simps on her Facebook post, I was tempted to comment and warn her never in her life to tag me with unknown guys in any of her posts again, but I held back and just acted like I don't care, while most of the idiots tagged with me were liking the posts commenting with their simping brain.
I will be choosy when viewing status henceforth, so as not to mistakenly see hers.
👍👍👍

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2023
luvyaself95:

The way we people hype money sometime it surprise, we all need money as it's important i love money that doesn't mean money is important than live.
This make remember a plot in this seasons am still ( Itura ) a queen fell into deep by the power of the gods due to bad and greed for throne for his son.
The only one way she come out of her situation is someone must lay his/her life for her meanwhile the other queen that they both went into the situation has awake long time ago.
So to cut long story short the person that decide to her lay life down, dupe them of money and other valuable things and run away.

So now tell me if its by the money why the lady run away.

Go & become a member of Ikoyi club in Lagos as a pauper.

Joker!

Besides, the post is based on real life happenings, not some cut-and-join movie scripts.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Uptheante:

It looks like she's the person who reported this thread to him, claiming that it's threatening & uncomfortable for women.
The point is, even if Seun oblige her request & that of other women & goes ahead to close the thread, it will never stop the spread of this gospel of liberation

Don't mind them.

Very short sighted & myopic people.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let it be on record that Martinez edited that post before he did the screen short so as to tarnish my image. I don't like troubles in any form and go about my ways peacefully and expressing myself in the coolest form I can. I'm just here to learn and I don't see why you all should uncomfortable with my presence here. If the thread isn't a misogynistic thread then I don't see reasons why any one should be worried over the presence of women here. Please be guided
You won't find women in CMO(Catholic Men Org.) neither will you find a man in CWO(Catholic Women Org.), this is like men's only space, even you guys do same thing. But you won't stop cause your aim is not pure.//

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2023
luminouz:

1. You stay in the same compound and go to the same workplace. Any relationship you have with her is directly proportional to your work-home health. Any day you guys fight, it will be evident in both.

2. She gave you signs. Are you sure she wasn't doing that as a friend, getting you to spend your resources while frienzoning you? You are talking of love after knowing her for how many months? shocked

3. What are your plans for her, assuming her green light is truly green? Marriage or knacking? Your answer determines what happens in 1

I was thinking about this, you are truly a redpiller. But as for the 3,I really want a LTR.
But now I'm thinking it isn't possible cos of reason 1 and 2.

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Kimcutie:

You won't find women in CMO(Catholic Men Org.) neither will you find a man in CWO(Catholic Women Org.), this is like men's only space, even you guys do same thing. But you won't stop cause your aim is not pure.//
You concluded my aim is not pure because of Martinez's edited post? Are you just knowing him and his manipulations? Smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Phoenix873:
mute her

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Karlifate:

Go & become a member of Ikoyi club in Lagos as a pauper.

Joker!

Besides, the post is based on real life happenings, not some cut-and-join movie scripts.

Oga you can talk all you want or feel but the truth is life is not all about money,
If na by money why women dey carry poor man belle give rich men you dey whine yourself abi 😏
Shebi Dem get money na just dey play.

Talking about real life story Tinubu all of us calling bad names and he is this and he is that.
After hearing how tinubu had sacrifice and serve old politicians i came to realization that he is reaping from what he sow forget he has money the people behind him if it's because of money they are behind him remember everybody has price.
They would have been brought out of support for him.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Seun:
Women don't like the movement. They feel that it's misogynistic.
The boys here suffer from severe cognitive bias.
The blind leading the blind. It still baffles me how they continue on this path of delusion and self deception.
Not only that, it also perpetuates hate and bitter bile towards the female gender whose only offence was just existing in the first place.
I'm surprised this immoral thread hasn't been taken down yet.
Please do something about this, seun
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Uptheante:

Who cares ?? The message has gone farther than just Nairaland. So I guess they’ll have to close Twitter, telegram and other online spaces. Some of the OGs here have moved on to spread the message in other platforms
Ubunja on Instagram
Cave on Twitter
Psychologist on telegram
They’ll shut down all these too
So closing the thread is not a big deal not to me
No one can stop the message

The girl who’s boasting to martinez about killing the ashawothread, did it really stop prostitution. The men moved to a more conducive telegram and prostitution is still the biggest business in the country and still growing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
luvyaself95:

Oga you can talk all you want or feel but the truth is life is not all about money,
No one is glorifying money on this thread, it's your insecurities that are playing tricks on you.

In addendum, everything is NOT about money, but everything requires the service of money.

If na by money why women dey carry poor man belle give rich men you dey whine yourself abi 😏
Shebi Dem get money na just dey play.
For you to type this sh!ts right here, mean you're just a little boy, doing attaché on this thread.

Rich men wives cheat with poor men, poor men wives cheat with rich men. So, your claims are unfounded.

Talking about real life story Tinubu all of us calling bad names and he is this and he is that.
After hearing how tinubu had sacrifice and serve old politicians i came to realization that he is reaping from what he sow forget he has money the people behind him if it's because of money they are behind him remember everybody has price.
They would have been brought out of support for him.
This thread is not meant for political discussions, mention me in the politics section & I'll school you well.

The "Strictly Redpill" insignia by GLYCOLYSISS should mean something to you, if you're not dumb.

N.B. I only replied you, so as not to derail the purpose of this thread, which might affect some silent readers with easily swayed mind here.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karlifate:

No one is glorifying money on this thread, it's your insecurities that are playing tricks on you.

In addendum, everything is NOT about money, but everything requires the service of money.

For you to type this sh!ts right here, mean you're just a little boy, doing attaché on this thread.

Rich men wives cheat with poor men, poor men wives cheat with rich men. So, your claims are unfounded.

This thread is not meant for political discussions, mention me in the politics section & I'll school you well.

The "Strictly Redpill" insignia by GLYCOLYSISS should mean something to you, if you're not dumb.

N.B. I only replied you, so as not to derail the purpose of this thread, which might affect some silent readers with easily swayed mind here.
guy u are so bitter and misogynistic whats wrong with you FFs? are u ugly to the extent that u cant get girls? do u have a small dick or are u broke? this hatred u have towards female gender there is a reason behind it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
🙄

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
chikasnight:

Who cares ?? The message has gone farther than just Nairaland. So I guess they’ll have to close Twitter, telegram and other online spaces. Some of the OGs here have moved on to spread the message in other platforms
Ubunja on Instagram
Cave on Twitter
Psychologist on telegram
They’ll shut down all these too
So closing the thread is not a big deal not to me
No one can stop the message

The girl who’s boasting to martinez about killing the ashawothread, did it really stop prostitution. The men moved to a more conducive telegram and prostitution is still the biggest business in the country and still growing...
You believe that girl closed down the ashewo beer parlour thread? Lol...she is a fuqin liar. Same way she lied about Martinez editing her post. The guys on the beer parlour derailed the thread themselves!!!

The women have their pinkpill thread. We don't clamour for the closure so I don't get how e dey pepper them na

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karlifate:
🙄

LMAO!

Ignore IT.

just keep dropping your pills.

I never swallow today's own.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Karlifate:
🙄

LMAO!
i dont care if u ignore me. but honestly something is wrong with u, u hate females, how are u going to get married? i know u hate them because someone wronged u. if i may ask u have u never been wronged by a man? do u hate all men because of that? u take this redpill thing to the extreme
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
luminouz:

Ignore IT.

just keep dropping your pills.

I never swallow today's own.
get a fkng job nd make money u wont need this redpill shit, female will flock u to the extent that u send them away but as broke nd jobless u are nobody will want u even the males
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
redpillers are Hot
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
E be like say that abba is mentally unstable

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
pillager:
E be like say that abba is mentally unstable
get a life bro, life of hating the other gender aint a life. majority of things posted here is nothing but truth i know, but u guys take things to the extreme i learn a lots from this thread but i understand u guys derive pleasure from hating women its disgusting.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
😆

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MDJ03 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.