Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784037 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
dvkot:
wooing and giving is not the same, people like Tate and Dan bilzarin won't get half of the chicks they get if they ain't rich. Girls follow money, show it to them, bang them and move on. No amount of redpill will make you get a girl if money is not involved

Your last sentence shows you know nothing of the redpill.

Just start again from page 1 of the thread

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
luminouz:

Your last sentence shows you know nothing of the redpill.

Just start again from page 1 of the thread
nah.. I'm good, tell me one famous red Piller who ain't rich? from future, to Tate to c.ronaldo to Kevin Owens they don't be getting if they ain't rich. Rp is like a frame men needs to have.
Work on yourself, get rich and the hoes will fall in line.
I Know lots of rich men that ain't suckers for women, I still know some rich men who are suckers

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
I don’t care about the hoe or what she does, it’s the man I blame.. Some men are finished.. 🤦‍♂️

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria Police Should Get This Manipulator And Life Destroyer Arrest ASAP because many men are in jail because of this type of issue.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Maynman: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
luvyaself95:
Nigeria Police Should Get This Manipulator And Life Destroyer Arrest ASAP because many men are in jail because of this type of issue.

The werey said “it will never happen again” bwahahahah

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Someone DAT has borrowed from all the loan apps on play store is calling someone broke, your hypocrisy no get mate.
i didnt say i am rich

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Karlifate:

It's the "misery loves company" thingy.

They believe if they're sad, frustrated & angry with life, everyone should be too. So, they try to project their offline predicament to the online folks. cheesy
thesame way u are angry with women cux they dont Bleep a l-o-w-life man like u. u want everyone to be angry with them. u try to project ur predicament to other men

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2023
dvkot:
nah.. I'm good, tell me one famous red Piller who ain't rich? from future, to Tate to c.ronaldo to Kevin Owens they don't be getting if they ain't rich. Rp is like a frame men needs to have.
Work on yourself, get rich and the hoes will fall in line.
I Know lots of rich men that ain't suckers for women, I still know some rich men who are suckers
K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeleketj: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2023
chikasnight:
The first step of attraction is actually looking attractive, very few OGs point that out they just jump into game. My words to a cousin of mine I introduced to the redpill was “look at yourself in the mirror, if you were the pretty girl you’re chasing around would you hang around someone like you...fix yourself”

It’s as simple as that fix yourself and your appearance before moving on to game.
-Always get a good haircut that fits you.
-Smell nice always.
-Your clothes should be cool and fitted, learn clothes colour combinations online.
-Take care of your skin(most guys don’t)the cheapest lotion will do, and drink lots water.
-Then most importantly your physique. Your body should be the most expensive clothe you own so invest in your body. Chisel your body by lifting weights, buy supplements if you need them.

A lot men don’t pay attention to all these and they look unkept. Maybe cuz of the belief that making money covers other loopholes. But I believe they’re not redpillers because we stand out in every aspect.
T

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2023
Save your time and energy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Is there any muslim here who is a redpiller? I’m sure none. Any Christian here doing redpill is an Antichrist. Redpill is strictly an atheist thing, don’t be deceived

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Alaye
The redpoll is amoral, whether you are atheist, pagan, Satanist, Muslim or Christian.
It always aline with the views of women in general to everyone

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Which religion view women as you all do here? Come with quotes from the holy books of each respective religion. Every religion preaches kindness and showing tenderness towards women but do you preach that here? If some women are bad today, some men somewhere makes them bad, this is the reality and bitter truth.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is there any muslim here who is a redpiller? I’m sure none. Any Christian here doing redpill is an Antichrist. Redpill is strictly an atheist thing, don’t be deceived
that misogynistic karlifate is muslim
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2023
abba09:
that misogynistic karlifate is muslim
I don’t think so, don’t be deceived by the karlifate
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2023
heartofcity12:
I don’t care about the hoe or what she does, it’s the men I blame.. Some men are finished.. 🤦‍♂️
It's the delusion for me🤣🤣.
It can't get any worse than this.

This is the height of narcissism.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t think so, don’t be deceived by the karlifate
i know the teenager he is muslim

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2023
abba09:
i know the teenager he is muslim
A teenager? Hmm imagine people we cluelessly chat with on social media. Most of these boys here are small boys
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IrawoKross: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A teenager? Hmm imagine people we cluelessly chat with on social media. Most of these boys here are small boys
Go and create a forum for your fellow old people. Abi to chop insults never tire you?

Cheap bathroom slippers.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Smartb0y:

It's the delusion for me🤣🤣.
It can't get any worse than this.

This is the height of narcissism.

Lol.. It’s really crazy out there bro 😂

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imagrg(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Small boys with big preeks.

Don't under-rate them oh, they can make you cum and even speak in tongues on the bed oh. grin
IyaebeTheGreat:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which religion view women as you all do here? Come with quotes from the holy books of each respective religion. Every religion preaches kindness and showing tenderness towards women but do you preach that here? If some women are bad today, some men somewhere makes them bad, this is the reality and bitter truth.
which religion supports feminist?

A woman has two authorities over her, Man and God.
while a man only has God above him.
Curse be a man that can't provide for his family and a man that is easily manipulated by the unclothedness of a woman, such a man has no place in the table of Men

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
A Friendly Reminder:

The person who care less is the one who owns the relationship.

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Money will never cheat on you.
Money will never date Sugar Daddies.
Money will never hit the wall.
Money will never tell you "goodnight" & start having sex with another man.
Money will never tell you "I feel like we are forcing things."
Money will never reject you for being ugly or short.
Money will never have high body count.
Money will never give you HIV & AIDS.
Money will never break your heart.

So why are you chasing wOmen not Money 🤷🏾‍♂️

A man who is chasing money, excellence & making his dent in the universe will have the options & self respect to drop any woman who is complicating his life...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
As a man,

Do not knee or cry in the presence of a woman.

knee only when you want to pray to God

Do not show or tell any woman your weakness
Fear nothing.

Phobia for any thing is a weakness, defeat it at all cost.

Keep your woman or wife in check, let he know the things you don't like and whenever she does them scold her ruthlessly for it.

Never apologize first to a woman, it makes you look weak.

.. to be continued

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
luminouz:

I love your post.

In my own simple English...they don't need to be here. It's a man's space. I wouldn't be found in their pinkpill thread in a thousand years commenting and disrupting. It makes no sense. That tells you that women are vain and their emotions are fickle.
Have been hearing about their but recently that i stumble on it. i had run out of it because my awareness and their words would be definitely purge me

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Skepticus:

On point!

HeartofCity once made a comment on the thread saying that the Red pill should be scientifically studied on why so much of what it preaches (and also predicts) turn out to be true and fulfilled. I agree with him. It just never lies no matter how much you try to ignore or play around it.

Men by nature, are usually not bothered about what women do in their in-groups like gossiping about irrelevant things or themselves (intra-gender competition) in their gathering like sororities or hair-saloons. Ladies have told me how surprised and pleasured they are, seeing random men meeting each other in a barber shop, mechanic garage or having friendly rivalries over their favourite sport teams while sharing drinks in a bar, exchange numbers and move on while the same can't happen easily for women. One told me yesterday that men tend to be better keeper of secrets and she like other ladies I know, tend to enjoy the company of men as it is often fun of course. This may also contribute to why they invade male spaces but the innate female imperative of control and tendency towards disorder often kicks in.

A female fûck buddy of mine some years back, who got married last year was telling me (in a private chat) about how he would feed his husband a "sleepy" meal so he could not hang out with his friends on weekends. In her words "He seems very happy hanging out with them. I can't stand him being so happy without me" .
Oh my nipple grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dear men,

When people go out of their way to help you show gratitude. When that your guy gives you update show gratitude. Even on days when everything is going well in your life and someone shows you love show gratitude.

That we are now redpilled aware does not mean we should be stoic, hard, inexorable, intransigent.

Just the other day, a friend asked for a favour, after going all out for him, not even a "Thank You" dropped from his mouth. It was indeed sad I tell you.

Showing gratitude is not weakness, to show gratitude is to create a room for more boon down the line.

And why you must show gratitude at all times, make sure the people around you are also grateful to have you around.

Gratitude is not weakness!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dexter08:
Dear men,

When people go out of their way to help you show gratitude. When that your guy gives you update show gratitude. Even on days when everything is going well in your life and someone shows you love show gratitude.

That we are now redpilled aware does not mean we should be stoic, hard, inexorable, intransigent.

Just the other day, a friend asked for a favour, after going all out for him, not even a "Thank You" dropped from his mouth. It was indeed sad I tell you.

Showing gratitude is not weakness, to show gratitude is to create a room for more boon down the line.

And why you must show gratitude at all times, make sure the people around you are also grateful to have you around.

Gratitude is not weakness!!!

I don't think there is anyone here who would ever say being redpilled equals being ungrateful. Infact, in this world of simps, getting people who are willing to help you out as a man is a cause for Thanksgiving. Only a simp would be ungrateful for the help he got from other people.

Gratitude is not weakness

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
I will write more about this in the future. Here is a snippet:

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BigCee0, heartofcity12, sabbiboi, Olochee, Smartb0y and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.