Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755768 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by spencekat(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Karlifate:
The same way girls have no mercy for broke boys should be the same way boys have no mercy for[b][/b][/b] unattractive and rude girls[b][/b].

No hard feelings, a man has gotta have pride when it comes to his dating mates.

[b]πŸ“– Masculine Court
Na attractiveness and politeness we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2023
Men are speaking up

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Kantebets:
u are mad
Go for psychiatric check
Pls stop quoting her.
She's a female & a troll who is bent on derailing this thread.
We don't quote females here pls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2023
pacespot:
Just like you now have feminism being misconstrued as men-hating by some misguided self serving insecure women, it is often believed than being said that women true power is predicated on the subtle influence they wield over their male counterpart.

If they cannot wield the influence over you which is often hidden in its complete subtlety (for instance, you think you are in control as a man but her body language alone can make you postpone that long awaited business trip), then it becomes a problem of bitter jealousy.

For instance, there has been a wave of consciousness among White men lately that many are now realizing the pitfalls of affording too many privileges to their women than what should be considered normal in a natural sense. On the back of this reality, many White women are now finding succours in relationship with other men outside their race especially among Black men as we are now witnessing a trend in which some of these interracial relationships were started just to spite White males.
True

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
adambeatz:
If you as a human being cannot be comfortable with yourself speaking that you must resort to creating another profile to talk with yourself just to make yourself relevant to yourself. That's some bleeped up brain pattern you've got mehn, an imbecilic way of reasoning coupled with deep seated issues in your subconscious mind that has no other way to manifest other than to make you exhibit bipolar behaviors thereby distorting your perception towards reality. I don't need to quote your moniker, the he/she rat knows themselves
Iyaebe the great & Andrew Tate are one & the same person πŸ™„.
Most discerning minds here know this fact πŸ˜…

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat I think your boys miss you but they don't know how to seek your presence...
I'm just helping the boys out!🌚
They're fallen in love, please say something to themπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Š
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2023
Uptheante:

Iyaebe the great & Andrew Tate are one & the same person πŸ™„.
Most discerning minds here know this fact πŸ˜…
I'll give you a very good reason why you should believe we're not the same person but that's after you get her response since you dreamt about her last night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alvelt14(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2023
dvkot:
wooing and giving is not the same, people like Tate and Dan bilzarin won't get half of the chicks they get if they ain't rich. Girls follow money, show it to them, bang them and move on. No amount of redpill will make you get a girl if money is not involved

Your last statement though.

Do you know some girls actually do pay guys to sleep them.

Do you know some guys do get the coochie for free.

Do you even know some girls sleep with other guys and return the money to her guy

Dey Play

There is some level to this redpill shit

That’s why it is always better to be the best version of yourself, a version you could be proud of and not some weaklings. Having your own money is important no doubt but it should not be criteria for pleasing or getting girls, it will only attract leaches

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2023
Good morning redpillars, guys please i need an advice on what next to do in these situation.

Early January i met a girl, around 23 yyears,i approached her and we exchanged contact, then we started vibing, we had sex on the second day of our meeting and she latered slept over that night, to be candid i just wanted to hit and run, but guys this babe became nice to me, all of a sudden she wil go to market and buy food stuffs and come and cook, we have bleeped couples of times tho.she washes my clothes and takes good care of me.tbh guys shes nice.
Actually all these times, there is a contact that she saved as her uncle, tho i was skeptical about it, finally last week i discovered that the man isnt her uncle but she was having an affair with the man before she met me, when I confronted her she started crying and begging me that she is just with the man because he gives her money, the man looks wealthy, that she loves me that's why she's with me, that i make her happy,menh I was devastated even tho have nt really spent much on her, because at the moment am not financially stable.
I told her to stop all form communication with the man in which she agreed to.but yesterday i
Night while going through her phone I heard a converulsion she had with the man, and i noticed lot of things in that conversation.
I noticed she do call the man sir, and she is always tensed when talking to the man and Also during the conversation the man was asking her to send him nice nice pictures and videos, can you imagine, he was really emphasising on the pictures. I called her that night and played the tape for her, she told me she wouldn't have sent him those pictures that she was just playing along in order to get her house rent from him just that, she begged for forgiveness that i shouldnt leave her that she loves me.

Please guys am confuse , should i just keep her and allow her to be billing the man and we chop the money together, because to be sincere the gal dey take care of me wella no lies, and I do like her she's loyal and respectfull, but the thought of another man fucking the pussy is always getting me mad..
Also i wanted to use the record tape against the man,like billing him or should I just forget about them and enjoy the fun while it last,
Advice needed thanks

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2023
wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2023
leocollins:
Also i wanted to use the record tape against the man,like billing him
To die young dey hungry some people sha. SMH
leocollins:
enjoy the fun while it last
This is the answer to all the story up there.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Tonnyray:
To die young dey hungry some people sha. SMH
This is the answer to all the story up there.
Thanks tonnyray, na the same death thought come into my mind oh..
I will forget about that, pls should i give her go ahead to continue with the man or i should just warn her finally and careless about the matter.thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2023
leocollins:
pls should i give her go ahead to continue with the man or i should just warn her finally and careless about the matter.thanks
How people can fvck a girl they know (not suspect), they actually know is fvcking another guy is waaay beyond me. I know my temperament is such that I can actually snap and kill the girl at will. That is why even if I as much as suspect your ways ain't pure I sever dealings with you as much, as quickly and as quietly as possible. But then everyone can't be me.
So to answer your question directly it is all about what you want from the girl. If you're comfortable co-fucking her with some sugar-daddy, by all means have fun. Don't victimize her for it though. It's your choice.
If you're not, free her asap.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Alvelt14:

Your last statement though.

Do you know some girls actually do pay guys to sleep them.

Do you know some guys do get the coochie for free.

Do you even know some girls sleep with other guys and return the money to her guy

Dey Play

There is some level to this redpill shit

That’s why it is always better to be the best version of yourself, a version you could be proud of and not some weaklings. Having your own money is important no doubt but it should not be criteria for pleasing or getting girls, it will only attract leaches
i know but rp is not a guarantee those girl will come your way.. The girls portable is banging now he wouldn't have been able to get them 5 years ago... so again money makes a man

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
This dude is just talking bluepill, disguised as redpill.

You make money for YOU, not for any woman's attention. That's redpill. Using money to get women is meeehhhhn,meowwwww and woof woof!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
leocollins:
Good morning redpillars, guys please i need an advice on what next to do in these situation.

Early January i met a girl, around 23 yyears,i approached her and we exchanged contact, then we started vibing, we had sex on the second day of our meeting and she latered slept over that night, to be candid i just wanted to hit and run, but guys this babe became nice to me, all of a sudden she wil go to market and buy food stuffs and come and cook, we have bleeped couples of times tho.she washes my clothes and takes good care of me.tbh guys shes nice.
Actually all these times, there is a contact that she saved as her uncle, tho i was skeptical about it, finally last week i discovered that the man isnt her uncle but she was having an affair with the man before she met me, when I confronted her she started crying and begging me that she is just with the man because he gives her money, the man looks wealthy, that she loves me that's why she's with me, that i make her happy,menh I was devastated even tho have nt really spent much on her, because at the moment am not financially stable.
I told her to stop all form communication with the man in which she agreed to.but yesterday i
Night while going through her phone I heard a converulsion she had with the man, and i noticed lot of things in that conversation.
I noticed she do call the man sir, and she is always tensed when talking to the man and Also during the conversation the man was asking her to send him nice nice pictures and videos, can you imagine, he was really emphasising on the pictures. I called her that night and played the tape for her, she told me she wouldn't have sent him those pictures that she was just playing along in order to get her house rent from him just that, she begged for forgiveness that i shouldnt leave her that she loves me.

Please guys am confuse , should i just keep her and allow her to be billing the man and we chop the money together, because to be sincere the gal dey take care of me wella no lies, and I do like her she's loyal and respectfull, but the thought of another man fucking the pussy is always getting me mad..
Also i wanted to use the record tape against the man,like billing him or should I just forget about them and enjoy the fun while it last,
Advice needed thanks

Bro I was just in your shoes few months ago. I met the girl around November at magic land in Abuja. If you live in Abuja you should visit that side weekends... πŸ˜‚
Same 23y/o, truth is bro many of this girls I've discovered to have low-key sponsors..
Honestly you need not take this things personal, just play the game.
Meanwhile you shoulda been automatically done in your mind the moment you discovered that side of her.
From this your post I discovered she had even subtly billed you for house rent sef cuz the simping in you won't want her with the man again hence you'll want to bail her out of her accomodation crisis.
If you want to continue with her subtly continue to let her know through your actions she's just for play, then it's up to her if she's feeling your rod and wants to continue.
In my own case our lust keeps getting stronger sha.... grin
Modern men should get out of their emotions tho cuz situations like this shouldn't even bother you at all

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alvelt14(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
dvkot:
i know but rp is not a guarantee those girl will come your way.. The girls portable is banging now he wouldn't have been able to get them 5 years ago... so again money makes a man

Okay sha pray make your money no finish.

Understand that unless na for short time

Always choose who choose you but u dey doubt it as u don get money u think say everybody na goods.

No wahala, u sha go pay wella sha.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
dvkot:
wooing and giving is not the same, people like Tate and Dan bilzarin won't get half of the chicks they get if they ain't rich. Girls follow money, show it to them, bang them and move on. No amount of redpill will make you get a girl if money is not involved

You're wrong bro.
Yes girls love money no doubt but who's that you without the money that's what matters most.
Let me tell you a true life scenerio , I have a cousin brother older than me.
He's very tough in the family I mean he can be tagged a good for nothing. He used to live with us but my mum won't let us get close so he won't influence me ,I guess was her reason.
He gave birth while in Secondary school, he's always found wherever there's trouble so he had to vacate our house due to this issues
He then left back to the village to live in the family house (grandparents house), fast forward to when one university cited their campus in our village, he met this "very" beautiful young rich girl note the very in quote..πŸ˜‚
This girl wud bring him food, money fight off his other chics and even comfortably live with him in that dead house.Everybody including myself thought na jazz or he's lucky. Just that now I know better.
Right now they're married with a little girl.
The lady is now in abroad,I guess it's her parents trying to separate them, she recently sent him an iPhone 13promax and currently processing his visa alongside her little girl.
She's even ready to adopt the previous girl he had before they met.
Well,the summary of the whole story is he's her alpha fvck.
The guy still score different chics altho he recognised that hes married now..

Good thing is you dont have to be a good for nothing to achieve this. Just the right frame of mind

I watch some of my friends say I'm lucky with the type of girls I get they don't know it's not luck. It's has to do with your frame of mind .
Sometimes I chip in some red pill awareness subtly in our gathering but I know they're just irredeemable. I just sip my Arabian Tea in peace

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
leocollins:

Advice needed thanks
u are insecure, if i were u i will continue with the relationship till the day we break up.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
palmshots:

You're wrong bro.
Yes girls love money no doubt but who's that you without the money that's what matters most.
He's very tough in the family I mean he can be tagged a good for nothing. He used to live with us but my mum won't let us get close so he won't influence me ,I guess was her reason.
He gave birth while in Secondary school, he's always found wherever there's trouble so he had to vacate our house due to this issues
He then left back to the village to live in the family house (grandparents house), fast forward to when one university cited their campus in our village, he met this "very" beautiful young rich girl note the very in quote..πŸ˜‚
This girl wud bring him food, money fight off his other chics and even comfortably live with him in that dead house.Everybody including myself thought na jazz or he's lucky. Just that now I know better.
The lady is now in abroad,I guess it's her parents trying to separate them, she recently sent him an iPhone 13promax and currently processing his visa alongside her little girl.

Good thing is you dont have to be a good for nothing to achieve this. Just the right frame of mind

I watch some of my friends say I'm lucky with the type of girls I get they don't know it's not luck. It's has to do with your frame of mind .
Sometimes I chip in some red pill awareness subtly in our gathering but I know they're just irredeemable. I just sip my Arabian Tea in peace
Finally, some fuqin redpill!!!

I thought I woke up on Mars when I read his bluepill talk.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
palmshots:

You're wrong bro.

did you bother to ask your cousin brother how he managed to score a pretty girl thats in school and ended up marrying her later?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
leocollins:

Advice needed thanks

Guy no matter what you do in this life, never ever blackmail a person. Blackmail is a very serious crime in every part of the world.

It can land you in prison, not only land you in prison, should things go awry when trying to deal with the said man, you may lose your life in the process, for you don't know if he "belongs" or something.

Stay away from blackmailing boss.

If you must succed, do it with the works of your hands. Nothing beats success that comes with rest of mind.

As for the lady, continue your work in the "other room" while she takes from the man and give to you. A win-win situation for you, if you ask me.

But never give her your commitment. Never ever wife her!!! She is for the street boss.

But if your heart cannot take it, then discard her boss.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dear men,

Commitment is not something that should be handed to every pussy and Harriet.

Your commitment should be hard to give. Your commitment should be sacred and your commitment shouldn't be wasted on women who during their prime lived a riotous life.

Only weak men would commit to the other gender who is a libertine.

As a man no matter how low you sink in life, no matter how poor you get, no matter how hard things get, no matter how sugary and fanatstic the s*x maybe, never hand out your commitment.

For commitment are not charities. They can make and mar a man. If you think I joke ask Maurizio Gucci(oh, we can't ask him for he paid dearly with his life).

Men guard your commitment!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
palmshots:

You're wrong bro.

when I say woo her with money I don't mean be giving her money... There are lot of rich rpillers I know.. money is that character you need as a rp, because it bring power. Having money will make you get almost any girl, let them see that fantasy life style they desire in you. But don't privatize them.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
I'm a Muslim and a proud one at that. Trp isn't only amoral as many a man consider, but it compliments a lot in the QURAN scripture and hadith.

With pure and non-sentimental understanding of the teachings; makes men redpilled and keep women sane from their predisposed negative tendencies and accountable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Greetings to the brotherhood!
Great to see this thread still thriving!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Legend

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
KennethIbe59:
Legend

Bad guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Karlifate:
But when a man says: his money & other resources are not meant for one woman, a broke one at that, they go bonkers.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

She is fat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheVictim01:
Greetings to the brotherhood!
Great to see this thread still thriving!!

The way the thread is thriving is giving some people migraine and insomnia.
grin

Seems the trolls are losing steam.

Things I love to see.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cadexa: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
leocollins:

Advice needed thanks
Oga keep fucking her . Don't take relationship serious with her. Besides u talk say Ur are not bouyant

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Agelastus:

The way the thread is thriving is giving some people migraine and insomnia.
grin

Seems the trolls are losing steam.

Things I love to see.
πŸ˜‚ This one has been enjoying the movies
Indirectly trying to make it continue.
When they're ready they'll come back you hear?
So you can have some more fun in ghost most againπŸ˜‚
Funny guyπŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.