Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781726 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2023
Stop Personalizing Women Too Much , She’s not your property even if she’s your girlfriend, You didn’t birth her , you don’t own her, You didn’t buy her at any Set price from Any Vendor she’s only with you as long as The Situation Favors Her. she could be gone in a heartbeat

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:10am On May 25, 2023
luminouz:

No need to quote the troll.

Just ignore boss.

The funny thing is I know who the troll is offline. He has absolutely nothing to offer anyone or himself.

cheesy

I just wanna see if he's a mature adult or a little boy hiding behind the keypad of his china phone.

The latter is glaring about him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:20am On May 25, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy

I just wanna see if he's a mature adult or a little boy hiding behind the keypad of his china phone.

The latter is glaring about him.
No need.

Till date, he doesn't know I know who he is. That's the funny thing about SM, you can literally live in the same house with a NLander you abuse all the time and not know. But this mudafucker is known to me. I watched him go out every day and secretly laughed about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:44am On May 25, 2023
luminouz:

No need.

Till date, he doesn't know I know who he is. That's the funny thing about SM, you can literally live in the same house with a NLander you abuse all the time and not know. But this mudafucker is known to me. I watched him go out every day and secretly laughed about it.

Lonely and jobless daydreamer. Na your papa you dey talk about abi? Hopeless slow poke like you. I’m now convinced you have mental health issues. I’m actually now feeling sorry for you cos it’s making a lot of sense now why you come here to daydream and fantasize. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neckpresser101: 7:28am On May 25, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Lonely and jobless daydreamer. Na your papa you dey talk about abi? Hopeless slow poke like you. I’m now convinced you have mental health issues. I’m actually now feeling sorry for you cos it’s making a lot of sense now why you come here to daydream and fantasize. Tueh!
wtf is wrong with you bro! Why are you bitching around trying to derail this thread?! Guy rest na
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2023
JayOnly:
WTF
thunder suppose strike this bivth 🥱

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:32am On May 25, 2023
dhiqson:
wink Page 2027 resist the urge to shalaye
Resist the urge to explain
Resist the urge to clarify
Let em mofos keep exposing themselves
Imagine a full blown self acclaimed "Captain save a hoe godly doc" can't infer from a picture how a nigha tryna force genuine interest... Yall learn to ignore
Over 80% of their posts in the last 2 pages is still about people they should be ignoring.
3 years and 2029 pages on and these characters are still brainstorming and hitting themselves over the head who and when to ignore.
Same ones that suddenly attain "omniknowest" status when it comes to women related matters. Lmao. grin
Y'all better return to your tales which by the way I got one:
A married albino woman tried to seduce me in my face-me-I-slap-you room yesterday. As me never reach for white woman to follow. Thanks to the peels I've swallowed I resisted successfully. Isn't Jesus wonderful? grin
Clowns. grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:39am On May 25, 2023
Rizzputin:
Ah yes, once again another red piller realizes that taking pills is nothing compared to being in the trenches of play gaming women
When i read your first post on this, i thought you probably had an issue with making her feel comfortable. Basically, showing her that you genuinely care about her so she doesn't see herself as another intimacy gadget of yours.....
Perfect take.
Pretty relatable.
Sorry I couldn't quote the whole.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:51am On May 25, 2023
Karlifate:

Yeah, but game is just a tiny fraction of the tools at the disposal of an upgraded man; a man that has undergone all-round self-development (and still continues in it cos it's a life-long journey) wink

✍️ Sequel to the above:

•• Financial Strength (wealth)
•• Physical Strength (fitness)
•• Confidence (positive pride)
•• Consistency in working on yourself & in the pursuit of your purpose in life.

Any man with a well-balanced portfolio of all the above...

plus

•• Game (Mental Strength to decide how women think)

...is not only "high-value" but powerful & a fearsome 'beast' even among his male counterparts. 💯

Cc: Smartb0y

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2023
Dear men,

While we must hold women accountable for their actions, we should also get to look inward.

We should look to grow, we should look to evolve, we should look to be masculine.

Take a look at the mirror, if you see deficiencies(not physical deficiencies) you are not proud of, work on them.

Do exercises; burn the midnight candle; before carrying out investments, do a thorough research; learn a skill, hone it.

Carve thyself into the man that when you look at the mirror, you can say "it is (Your_name) am looking at."

Dear men hold thyself accountable.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2023
KennethIbe59:
Me no pity the crypto lord grin grin

If you decide to open his eyes about the female nature such person fit send you to Early grave.

I just wish more Men found This thread..

All thanks to my Cousin for showing me this thread, I will forever remain grateful
A simp is not dangerous to only himself but the society too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2023
Rizzputin:

Ah yes, once again another red piller realizes that taking pills is nothing compared to being in the trenches of play gaming women

When i read your first post on this, i thought you probably had an issue with making her feel comfortable. Basically, showing her that you genuinely care about her so she doesn't see herself as another intimacy gadget of yours.

But with this new info, your issue is the the exact opposite. You are not alpha or sexual enough.

What I'm about to tell you will shine light on seduction in a way you haven't seen before. So buckle up

Before i dive deep, i want to leave you with a quick 7 second test to help fix your seduction problems: Anytime you notice an issue, go back a few steps or days or minutes (depending on the case) and find out where exactly you messed up.

Most times certain things you do or don't do trigger problems.

Having said that let's look at the timeline of how things went with this girl. I'll highlight where you fùcked up and possible ways to fix it.

Your Timeline Of Seduction

1 - First she met you and saw your alpha nature. She was attracted to it. She loved it. And she wanted to be a part of your world. Things couldn't get any better at this point

2 - But they did. Because now you're squeezing her ass and playing with her oranges. She's starting to love your touch and how it arouses her so wants more of it.

3 - Then something bad happens. You start chasing. All of a sudden she's confused and wondering where the alpha guy she thought you were is. One minute you're an alpha guy, and the next minute you're chasing harder than flies going after honey.

4 - She notices how incongruent you are. She then realizes that you're truly not a real alpha but a false one. But you're lucky because she has the opportunity to keep on seeing you so she doesn't completely rule you out

She gets to see your other attractive qualities and this keeps her hooked enough to try you out but not enough to finally fùck her. She's unsure about you. And when a girl is unsure about if you're the real deal or not, she will hold back sex

5 - However, you pull a good move. And take her to a mountain for a romantic time. In her mind, this is it. You see, one of women's biggest fantasies is to be mercilessly pounded outdoors. So this is her opportunity experience it with you. Maybe if you do it right, she'll start believing you're really alpha.

6 - But not only did you ruin it. You made it worse. First off you gave a bad kiss. Nothing in this life gives girls a good idea of how things will be in bed like a kiss. All these while you were forming alpha to her but you can't kiss properly?

This why she tells you that she'll break your heart. She realizes that all these while you've been chasing her is because you actually like her too much for your own good.

When people tell you who they are (especially women) believe them. And she's right. She will definitely break your heart because you've been hopelessly simping and being emotional with her and that's not what she wants.

7 - But this girl isn't given up. Your kiss (while terrible) and mood plus the fantasy of fùcking outdoors is still making her Hot. So she gives you a hint:

"Do you know i have a boyfriend" Translation: "Dude can you stop with the chasing. I want to be fùcked. My heart is taken care of by my bf but not my pùssy"

She's letting you know not to bother yourself with simping and catching feelings for her because she has a bf for that. But you should fùck her instead.

Rather than taking the hint, you dig the hole of failure even deeper. And like you said give her boyfriend ish answers that clearly reveals to her your lack of sexual experience

Poor girl. She was really hoping for the time of her life

8 - To end it all, she realizes you're not alpha enough. Gets drunk with another guy and gets brutally fùcked. Oh well, lesson learnt

Your Next Move

I suggest you start seeing other girls and actually get some good sexual experience. Seduction is not an online red pill activity. It happens offline with real women.

Get good at kissing and pre-intimacy with other girls. Also, when she comes back, dont act exicted or anything. Just remain your chill, fun self. Drop all those simping boyfriend bs you've been doing . You know what they are so just stop doing them.

Girls in relationships and marriages are one of the easiest to fùck because they go for one thing most of the time: DÌCK

Because most of the things they'd use to catch guys like money and love are already taken care of by their partners. So chasing or acting like a simp will make her question your experience. Because a true player knows what's up.

Well said 🤝👏👏👏👏

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2023
Dexter08:
Dear men,

While we must hold women accountable for their actions, we should also get to look inward.

We should look to grow, we should look to evolve, we should look to be masculine.

Take a look at the mirror, if you see deficiencies(not physical deficiencies) you are not proud of, work on them.

Do exercises; burn the midnight candle; before carrying out investments, do a thorough research; learn a skill, hone it.

Carve thyself into the man that when you look at the mirror, you can say "it is (Your_name) am looking at."

Dear men hold thyself accountable.

💯

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adranidoo(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2023
luvyaself95:
A simp is not dangerous to only himself but the society too.
I've come to the realization that simping is very underrated.
Simps are very dangerous, they're one the major problem humanity is facing nowadays.

Simps will betray you for few minute's pleasure.

Simps will leak all your secrets on the sight of a pussy.

Simps will lavish your money just to see a woman's pants.

Simps will risk their life just to please a female being.

Simps don't mind killing you to get your girlfriend.

Simps will make laws and establish constitutions just to gain female approval.

Simps will refuse his parents and niggarz money but will willingly any f.ucking amount to Women just for having a pussy.

Simps will tell you that without u having a woman in your life you're incomplete as a man.

Simps will disgrace and make fun of you when he sights a pussy.

Simps are what made women what they are today.

Simps are miserable
Even women hate simps.

The same simps who will castigate you for revelling women's true nature to them will come back complaining about how they were dealt with by women, how their wife/girlfriend refuse to give them sex, how their women dumped them after travelling abroad/after she begins earning more than them.
They're always mourning here on Nairaland, u can check for ur sef.

If ur friend is a simp u have to be extremely careful about how u relate with him.

Stop giving women your listening ears stop taking them seriously, they're not worth it.
Concentrate on your goals.
Bang who wants to bang and keep focusing on your grind.
Let your grind become the love of your life because women don't care, society don't nobody cares so why waste all your f.ucking time tryna pls them.

Lets f.ucking focus on our grind.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adranidoo(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

This stupid troll up there, if dem born you well, mention me on another thread...

I'll drag your foolish father to filth.

Bastard son of a gun.
No need for indirect bashing just make them feel they don't even exist grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2023
Adranidoo:
I've come to the realization that simping is very underrated.
Simps are very dangerous, they're one the major problem humanity is facing nowadays.

Simps will betray you for few minute's pleasure.

Simps will leak all your secrets on the sight of a pussy.

Simps will lavish your money just to see a woman's pants.

Simps will risk his life just to please a female being.

Simps don't mind killing you to get your girlfriend.

Simps will make laws and establish constitutions just to gain female approval.

Simps will refuse his parents and niggarz money but will willingly any f.ucking amount to Women just for having a pussy.

Simps will tell you that without u having a woman in your life you're incomplete as a man.

Simps are miserable
Even women hate simps.

The same simps who will castigate you for revelling women's true nature to them will come back complaining about how they were dealt with by women, how their wife/girlfriend refuse to give them sex, how their women dumped them after travelling abroad/after she begins earning more than them.
They're always mourning here on Nairaland, u can check for ur sef.

If ur friend is a simp u have to be extremely careful about how u relate with him.

Stop giving women your listening ears stop taking them seriously, they're not worth it.
Concentrate on your goals.
Bang who wants to bang and keep focusing on your grind.
Let your grind become the love of your life because women don't care, society don't nobody cares so why waste all your f.ucking time tryna pls them.

Lets f.ucking focus on our grind.
that is simps problems and I don't have simp friend because I know the repercussions so i friend carefully.
All you said is 1000% correct.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2023
Tonnyray:
Over 80% of their posts in the last 2 pages is still about people they should be ignoring.
3 years and 2029 pages on and these characters are still brainstorming and hitting themselves over the head who and when to ignore.
Same ones that suddenly attain "omniknowest" status when it comes to women related matters. Lmao. grin
Y'all better return to your tales which by the way I got one:
A married albino woman tried to seduce me in my face-me-I-slap-you room yesterday. As me never reach for white woman to follow. Thanks to the peels I've swallowed I resisted successfully. Isn't Jesus wonderful? grin
Clowns. grin

😂

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2023
My Boy’s Girl just left him A few weeks Ago . Guess what ??
he Was the one that took her virginity They Dated for Over 3 years And she still left.
What makes you think your Virgin Wife Or Girlfriend will not Leave or Cheat on You if the Conditions are Favorable And Reasonable Enough for her to ? 🤣😂

The Only Thing you should do in any situation you find yourself Especially with women is to Enjoy the present moment While being on Guard It Could all be over tomorrow 🤌🏾

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2023
I said before, and I will repeat it again. It's difficult to understand female nature and still commit to them.. it doesn't connect.
jayAjoku:
My Boy’s Girl just left him A few weeks Ago . Guess what ??
he Was the one that took her virginity They Dated for Over 3 years And she still left.
What makes you think your Virgin Wife Or Girlfriend will not Leave or Cheat on You if the Conditions are Favorable And Reasonable Enough for her to ? 🤣😂

The Only Thing you should do in any situation you find yourself Especially with women is to Enjoy the present moment While being on Guard It Could all be over tomorrow 🤌🏾

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
Rizzputin:

When i read your first post on this, i thought you probably had an issue with making her feel comfortable. Basically, showing her that you genuinely care about her so she doesn't see herself as another intimacy gadget of yours.

But with this new info, your issue is the the exact opposite. You are not alpha or sexual enough.

What I'm about to tell you will shine light on seduction in a way you haven't seen before. So buckle up

Before i dive deep, i want to leave you with a quick 7 second test to help fix your seduction problems: Anytime you notice an issue, go back a few steps or days or minutes (depending on the case) and find out where exactly you messed up.

Most times certain things you do or don't do trigger problems.

Having said that let's look at the timeline of how things went with this girl. I'll highlight where you fùcked up and possible ways to fix it.

Your Timeline Of Seduction

1 - First she met you and saw your alpha nature. She was attracted to it. She loved it. And she wanted to be a part of your world. Things couldn't get any better at this point

2 - But they did. Because now you're squeezing her ass and playing with her oranges. She's starting to love your touch and how it arouses her so wants more of it.

3 - Then something bad happens. You start chasing. All of a sudden she's confused and wondering where the alpha guy she thought you were is. One minute you're an alpha guy, and the next minute you're chasing harder than flies going after honey.

4 - She notices how incongruent you are. She then realizes that you're truly not a real alpha but a false one. But you're lucky because she has the opportunity to keep on seeing you so she doesn't completely rule you out

She gets to see your other attractive qualities and this keeps her hooked enough to try you out but not enough to finally fùck her. She's unsure about you. And when a girl is unsure about if you're the real deal or not, she will hold back sex

5 - However, you pull a good move. And take her to a mountain for a romantic time. In her mind, this is it. You see, one of women's biggest fantasies is to be mercilessly pounded outdoors. So this is her opportunity experience it with you. Maybe if you do it right, she'll start believing you're really alpha.

6 - But not only did you ruin it. You made it worse. First off you gave a bad kiss. Nothing in this life gives girls a good idea of how things will be in bed like a kiss. All these while you were forming alpha to her but you can't kiss properly?

This why she tells you that she'll break your heart. She realizes that all these while you've been chasing her is because you actually like her too much for your own good.

When people tell you who they are (especially women) believe them. And she's right. She will definitely break your heart because you've been hopelessly simping and being emotional with her and that's not what she wants.

7 - But this girl isn't given up. Your kiss (while terrible) and mood plus the fantasy of fùcking outdoors is still making her Hot. So she gives you a hint:

"Do you know i have a boyfriend" Translation: "Dude can you stop with the chasing. I want to be fùcked. My heart is taken care of by my bf but not my pùssy"

She's letting you know not to bother yourself with simping and catching feelings for her because she has a bf for that. But you should fùck her instead.

Rather than taking the hint, you dig the hole of failure even deeper. And like you said give her boyfriend ish answers that clearly reveals to her your lack of sexual experience

Poor girl. She was really hoping for the time of her life

8 - To end it all, she realizes you're not alpha enough. Gets drunk with another guy and gets brutally fùcked. Oh well, lesson learnt

Your Next Move

I suggest you start seeing other girls and actually get some good sexual experience. Seduction is not an online red pill activity. It happens offline with real women.

Get good at kissing and pre-intimacy with other girls. Also, when she comes back, dont act exicted or anything. Just remain your chill, fun self. Drop all those simping boyfriend bs you've been doing . You know what they are so just stop doing them.

Girls in relationships and marriages are one of the easiest to fùck because they go for one thing most of the time: DÌCK

Because most of the things they'd use to catch guys like money and love are already taken care of by their partners. So chasing or acting like a simp will make her question your experience. Because a true player knows what's up.

This actually one of the best lessons I've received in my life, when it comes to sex..
Trust me when I said that u actually explained it like you were here.

Ama revert to my initial sef. I actually did simp a bit without knowing, because I kind of liked her, girls like her are not something I come across daily.

I really don't like girls, I mean I didn't even know that I could fall for any girl. So when I did fall for this one, trust me, I was caught off guard.

As it stands, I don't have her number, neither her socials and I haven't called nor texted her since she left back home.

Do I still stand a chance of nackin this girl or should I just forget about her?

I'm currently talking to other girls, but it's kind of stressful, trying to try to build a solid bond with them. Ama just be on my own for now, and let patiently wait for a fish to swim into my net.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2023
Baba forget about her for now and move on.. if she comes around later go for the kpekus and make sure you hit it hard.
Miracood2:

This actually one of the best lessons I've received in my life, when it comes to sex..
Trust me when I said that u actually explained it like you were here.

Ama revert to my initial sef. I actually did simp a bit without knowing, because I kind of liked her, girls like her are not something I come across daily.

I really don't like girls, I mean I didn't even know that I could fall for any girl. So when I did fall for this one, trust me, I was caught off guard.

As it stands, I don't have her number, neither her socials and I haven't called nor texted her since she left back home.

Do I still stand a chance of nackin this girl or should I just forget about her?

I'm currently talking to other girls, but it's kind of stressful, trying to try to build a solid bond with them. Ama just be on my own for now, and let patiently wait for a fish to swim into my net.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2023
KennethIbe59:
I said before, and I will repeat it again. It's difficult to understand female nature and still commit to them.. it doesn't connect.
that’s why you should allow them commit to you so that it becomes their responsibility to keep up to your expectations. 😏

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 1:58am On May 26, 2023
Adranidoo:

Simps are miserable
Even women hate simps.
Women do not hate them; women love them rather. It's just that women do not want those they truly love[son, brother] to become such.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2023
KennethIbe59:
Baba forget about her for now and move on.. if she comes around later go for the kpekus and make sure you hit it hard.
That girl will never come back to him. She has 'seen' him finish.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:14am On May 26, 2023
Adranidoo:
No need for indirect bashing just make them feel they don't even exist grin

There's a deduction I want to make.

The aim has been achieved already. wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2023
heartofcity12:
Smh🤦‍♂️. He should never have married in such society in the first place.. They’ll all learn by fire by force. These men need to take the Redpill or better-still go MGTOW..
Men are in love, women are in business.
Dem go dey act hardcore guy for film meanwhile in reality they are simp as fvck SMH 😏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:58am On May 26, 2023
Some men must have been tricked and played like this. 🤦‍♂️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:16am On May 26, 2023
Tonnyray:
Life is actually balanced in my opinion though and if we were to actually delve inwards to discover and unearth the qualities that are gifted to us as men: the powers of creativity, aggression, courage, strength, competitiveness, resilience, mental and physical energy, capacity for critical thinking and logical thought to mention a few. These are qualities that last 50 years and more. Physical beauty that lasts for just 10 years (maybe 15 years max for the extremely genetically lucky ones) pales into insignificance in comparison. If we are objective enough, nature has ensured we MEN actually have the "unfair" advantage.
Tony thoughts.
Selah.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:03am On May 26, 2023
Never give a woman too much attention.

Sure, she might appreciate it initially, but it quickly becomes annoying.

Maintain some distance.

You may think this is a stupid mind game — yes, it is — women’s emotional way of thought & temperament makes it necessary.

Push & pull + Hot & cold.

Like a roulette wheel.
Rollercoaster ride of strong emotions.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:08am On May 26, 2023
heartofcity12:
Some men must have been tricked and played like this. 🤦‍♂️

Once a woman get to know your key preference in women, she'll appear to be a perfect fit until you're hooked. cheesy

Desire virgins, but don't go about declaring it to every women you come across.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:15am On May 26, 2023
Karlifate:

Once a woman get to know your key preference in women, she'll appear to be a perfect fit until you're hooked. cheesy

Desire virgins, but don't go about declaring it to every women you come across.

Exactly bro 💯

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:40am On May 26, 2023
The simp boyfriend later woke up, she’ll remain blocked... It’s her audacity for me 😂.. Good riddance to bad rubbish.. 🤦‍♂️

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trailblazer93 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.