Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767468 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2023
To those thinking being best friend with a girl before asking her out would make her accept them or get access to the cookies not sorry to say bros you are plotting yourself heartbreak wink

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2023
oneitis receive stray bullet still yet he no get out of it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:41am On May 29, 2023
luvyaself95:

You clearly donโ€™t know the meaning of oneitis. Either that or you are a very dull slow pokeโ€ฆ
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:44am On May 29, 2023
Adranidoo:
Imagine this situation

A guy always having sex with different girls anytime he wants and who refuses to commit to any but instead focuses on his grind.

How do u think girls will perceive him?

He'll be a priceless "commodity" in the women's world caz anyone who eventually succeed in getting his commitment must have to bring something worth more than pussy to the table. He's commitment will be very valued.

Now imagine, another guy who gives his commitment to any girl he meets without even having sex with any.

He'll be a very cheap "commodity" in the women's world caz just any girl can win his commitment without even him seeing their panties. He's commitment means nothing to them!!

LESSON:

Women will keep giving sex to a guy who has been having a lot of sex before caz they know if the guy eventually falls in love with her it won't be because of sex, nah, he's already having a lot of sex with different girls.

They'll think it's " TRUE LOVE" and no other woman can steal him from her because sex doesn't affect him in anyway.

Guys
Abundance mindset and plate spinning isn't something to negotiate on, go get that pussy and f.uck the hell outta it, funny thing is that, in women's world ur value lies in how many women u've f.ucked and had experience with.

Person go just siddon for bunker wey heat wan finish am and be coming up with very stupid logic on women this women that. Guy you better stop filling your head with trash and go hustle o. Time waits for no manโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jungpablo: 11:45am On May 29, 2023
Streak47:

I agree with u. But let's not let the virgin stuff becloud us. There are very very good girls with morals that aren't virgins...I'm talking from experience... especially over here in the north. Girls that haven't been ran through.

I swear to God if you're a very experienced guy in the other other room just the feel of the vj, her physiques, psyche and mentality u can easily tell if she has been ran through or being with a very wicked(metaphor) ex that had no mercy for the VJ...those type of ex that spoil the girls for other guys from abortions, to pregnancy pills, to stds etc...i mean preg pills & abortions do a lot of damage to the female psyche...like those type of girls that have gone through series of those..if u r well experienced in the other room by mere looking even without d do you can know.

Girls are like cars....there are some users that are very good such that even when it's Ur time to ride no difference with the tear rubber. I mean guys that use CD(protection), they don't make their girls take pregnancy pills(they avoid raw);;;;thus, no pregnancy no abortions and the likes...guys that don't use all those black pills f*CK up the mentality of the babe! So when they become an ex u that is the new boyfriend still have a girl that hasn't been ran through. I personally fall in that category.

There're girls that u would break the hymen and they wouldn't allow u to dig... Others that aren't virgins and their stuff very tight...forget about all these VJ tighteners...if u are experienced u can easily know.

As we're complaining of all these girls being ran through let's not forget is some of us that squeezes the life out of these lads and we still expect to go find a clean one... Remember the universe never forgets...na we guys dey spoil market too for other guys. One thing I know what we sew somehow comes back to haunt us. And we can all see it evident from what we see as the new reality of the society. It's like a cycle.

As for me, personally I've never engaged in raw (Durex Fetherlite to the rescue)cause i don't even trust myself likewise another girl. Whether she's a virgin. So I dont have any blood on my hands in form of abortions and I pray it remains like that. No administering of preg pills and all those shit to person daughter. And any guy that would date any of my ex would eventually meet an intact something...in body, mind and spirit.

Abeg guys make una dey pity these girls sometimes ooo... especially for the future hubby

And I pray if I go get daughter make she no meet all those guys we go ran her through..with all their dark pill shit. A stern red pill patriarch that will take care of her. I no spoil person own make person no spoil my own.
bro I will be kind to a good girl but you see the one wey every dick Tom and Harry don nack, I go give her better drilling.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VERTEX1: 5:27pm On May 29, 2023
n.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 6:26pm On May 29, 2023
VERTEX1:
Omo There's this girl that my mum and her mum got admitted in same ward. We're both hospital care to our mums; cleaning, feeding, bathing them etc. because when it comes to my mum I'm a female oo. During my mum discharge from de clinic I collected the girl's number, even though we've never talked to each other during our stay but I do gist with her dad because he usually comes around. Few days we left I started chatting her up almost every day, asking about her mums health, consoling and encouraging her. Based on my gift I told her her mum doesn't have time to live again. Few days after she died, I became her therapist (my gift) until she got better of her grief. One thing lead to another in our conversations she fall flat and wanted to woo me which I took over and woo her. After sometimes base on busy hustle I started giving little attention to her, but she wants me to stay awake all night and be chatting her. On occasions we argued of her not taking anything from me, I even took her by surprise to her mum's burial (my 1st and only water movement), yet she refuse my condolence envelope until I forced her, not that they're wealthy but her only sis is a nurse in the UK with hubby and elder bro in Asia. Right now she don't respond well to me, like always saying yes' and ok' or no'. Like 4times she tried her shit test that we should end the relationship, then I told her no p. The following morning she'd always apologize that it's out of anger that I'm hurting and frustrating her, I'm only fine in the face, very skinny and 5.7" H. Pls my bosses I want to know what's wrong with her she's just 19 but very matured like a 26 years old. Though I put most effort in hustle, I only remember her when I open WhatsApp. I love her as well but I easily flirt with women even while working for them, it makes them to always agreed on my charges and comes back to patronize again.
my broda run grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 7:32am On May 30, 2023
Phewww!

Once again, this thread has saved me.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrPOTUS: 7:53am On May 30, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Phewww!

Share your story

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MarkHenry9: 8:30am On May 30, 2023
[quote author=MarkWoody post=120357602][/quote]
Choosing the right Toronto Criminal Defence Lawyer is crucial for a strong defence. It is important to seek out a lawyer with a solid track record of success, extensive courtroom experience, and a deep understanding of criminal law in Toronto. By hiring a skilled and dedicated lawyer, individuals can have confidence that their rights will be protected, their case will be vigorously defended, and they will receive the best possible outcome in their criminal matter.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oniecan: 8:33am On May 30, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Phewww!

make we learn from you. Share your experiences

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2023
luvyaself95:
To those thinking being best friend with a girl before asking her out would make her accept them or get access to the cookies not sorry to say bros you are plotting yourself heartbreak wink
Serious one!

People be setting themselves up and they'd think its better starting out as friends, why not make you intentions clear and leave bicycle wey jam pesin for Gbagi Market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:57am On May 30, 2023
luvyaself95:
They practically entered a marriage they gain nothing from. So sad

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:07am On May 30, 2023
luvyaself95:
This guy needs like 10 blows and 20 slaps in order to correct his faculty.

The force of feminity is strong in this one. I honestly didn't realize situations are as bad as this tbf๐Ÿ˜‚.

He's the perfect beta bucks,a true romantic.

Men like this one cannot be saved for the simple fact that they don't want to be saved.

One thing is certain tho,he will learn eventually or end up drinking sniper ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ngl ,the write up felt disgusting asf๐Ÿคฃ, almost made up. The delusion was just too surreal.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:24am On May 30, 2023
Adranidoo:
Imagine this situation

A guy always having sex with different girls anytime he wants and who refuses to commit to any but instead focuses on his grind.

He'll be a priceless "commodity" in the women's world caz anyone who eventually succeed in getting his commitment must have to bring something worth more than pussy to the table. He's commitment will be very valued.

Now imagine, another guy who gives his commitment to any girl he meets without even having sex with any.

He'll be a very cheap "commodity" in the women's world caz just any girl can win his commitment without even him seeing their panties. He's commitment means nothing to them!!

LESSON:

Women will keep giving sex to a guy who has been having a lot of sex before caz they know if the guy eventually falls in love with her it won't be because of sex, nah, he's already having a lot of sex with different girls.

They'll think it's " TRUE LOVE" and no other woman can steal him from her because sex doesn't affect him in anyway.

Guys
Abundance mindset and plate spinning isn't something to negotiate on, go get that pussy and f.uck the hell outta it, funny thing is that, in women's world ur value lies in how many women u've f.ucked and had experience with.

They can't know unless you tell them about your body counts.

That's why we advocate for a man to always be mysterious.

Control your emotions,Control your mouth.
Use your brain more and your dick less when making decisions.

Mystery is the sauce that keeps a relationship going.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lakesidepapa(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2023
Smartb0y:

They can't know unless you tell them about your body counts.

That's why we advocate for a man to always be mysterious.

Control your emotions,Control your mouth.
Use your brain more and your dick less when making decisions.

Mystery is the sauce that keeps a relationship going.

Good afternoon my brother...

Please i want to discuss something with pertaining a relationship i am with a lady.
i will like to talk to you through email.. do u response to pm?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:22pm On May 30, 2023
lakesidepapa:

Good afternoon my brother...

Please i want to discuss something with pertaining a relationship i am with a lady.
i will like to talk to you through email.. do u response to pm?

Share your experience on here, it's way better.
Lotta gents on here will contribute immeensly.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lakesidepapa(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2023
Smartb0y:

Share your experience on here, it's way better.
Lotta gents on here will contribute immeensly.

It's confidential bro.. i used to interact with the Op of this thread on relationship matter via email..

I need your attention sir, its very urgent.. i can write u via whatsapp..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2023
Only Deal with Women Who Are Cooperative. (โ€œcooperativeโ€) is an adjective that means

involving mutual assistance in working towards a common goal.

So if your goal is Sex and sheโ€™s not willing to be of mutual assistance in working towards that goal you simply let her Go and keep it pushing.

If Your Goal is For her to come over to your place for the first date and sheโ€™s not down to do that you simply let her Go and keep it pushing.

Whatever Your goals are if sheโ€™s not willing to assist you mutually In Working Towards that goal YOU SIMPLY LET HER GO AND KEEP IT PUSHING!!!

Keep it pushing until you find the women that will be cooperative Thereโ€™s literally plenty of fish in the Sea you know Exactly the Characteristics of the Kind of Fish you want.๐Ÿ˜‰

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Serious one!

People be setting themselves up and they'd think its better starting out as friends, why not make you intentions clear and leave bicycle wey jam pesin for Gbagi Market.
Sometime Na Us Dey Kill Ourselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2023
Smartb0y:

They practically entered a marriage they gain nothing from. So sad
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2023
Smartb0y:

This guy needs like 10 blows and 20 slaps in order to correct his faculty.

The force of feminity is strong in this one. I honestly didn't realize situations are as bad as this tbf๐Ÿ˜‚.

He's the perfect beta bucks,a true romantic.

Men like this one cannot be saved for the simple fact that they don't want to be saved.

One thing is certain tho,he will learn eventually or end up drinking sniper ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ngl ,the write up felt disgusting asf๐Ÿคฃ, almost made up. The delusion was just too surreal.
i be wan dey inside the same scenario the thing wey save me because sey from early age have learn to be in love with your brain not to fall in love with your stupid heart ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:51pm On May 30, 2023
If you are a man, carefully look out for your own interests

If you end up valueless/powerless/status-less, nobody else will care whether you live or die.

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:00pm On May 30, 2023
luvyaself95:
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
I'll acknowledge your mail later in the evening pls. Very busy atm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2023
Karlifate:
If you are a man, carefully look out for your own interests

If you end up valueless/powerless/status-less, nobody else will care whether you live or die.

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ

You mudafucking nailed it.

As a man, YOU ARE ALL YOU GOT NIGGA!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2023
vislabraye:
If you are successful with what you do, stick to it. I learn and keep learning.
A lot of things redpillers say are true at the same time they are not perfect just as every man is not perfect. It's always important for a man to strike the balance.
The term redpill originated from USA, I think. Most of the people who practice or who hold this ideology are usually against relationship and marriage, especially marriage.
Fact is, Nigeria and the West are very much different. I don't see any woman who will divorce Otedola, Adenuga or Dangote and demand half of their income or net worth. It is impossicant.
I don't see any woman that will openly cheat on her man and tell the whole world. I'm yet to hear of a rich man in Nigeria who is controlled or abused by his wife. It's not possible.
Living in Nigeria is a blessing. Now, a lot of guys are following these redpill philosophy to the letter. You just have to be mindful cos out society is different.
Someone said about how he asked his lady to come to his house and she bought him food in the process. He also spoke about how women throw themselves on him. What he said is possible but not absolutely.
Women are different even though they're fundamentally the same.
Some women are more forward than others. If you're waiting for a woman to pursue you because you're a respiller and you don't want to be a simp, you will miss a lot.
You should be able to detect when a woman has some attraction for you and you capitalize on it.
Some of the women I've dated, that fell madly in love with me played hard to get from the beginning. I have taken them on dates and spent a few times but they developed cold feet. But when thet first visit and I end up smashing them, they become hooked.
While some do make advances at me but they're not really what I want. The truth is that some sexi ladies would need some initial effort.
N:B. I am not advocating simping by any means. A man should be wise to know when a lady is trying to use him.
But the funny thing is that I have seen real players who spend on chicks.
My point here is that nothing is absolute. You take from here and you take from there. There are people before this redpill movement who were good with women.
Just want to drop my few words. I know my epistle is long.
You have say it all bro or sir.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2023
Benee1000:
For guys interested in marriage or long term relationships with religious ladies, please beware of the age long trap of their promise to fulfill all your sexual desires UNTIL after marriage.
Especially the ones who claim to love you but totally avoid being sexual with you with the excuse that sex before marriage is sin.

Do not fall for this seemingly upright but ultimately destructive trap, whether she's a virgin or not.

A woman's sexuality is more important than her religious beliefs when it comes to relationship & marriage.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings, and religion doesn't change

A lady is a female first, before her religious beliefs.

Let me explain:

A lady who genuinely desires & is attracted to a man cannot help herself from being sexual with him, whether she's religious or not.
This genuine desire and attraction predisposes her to be in the feminine and automatically, sexual towards him.
They are incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire, and desire, is an emotion, something felt and not intentional nor negotiated.

Have you ever wondered why sex with a lady in a highly emotional state (after a quarel, aka make up sex, or when she's excited, scared, sad, drunk, high, lonely etc.) is often very intense and pleasurable for her?

It's because females require emotions to enjoy sex .
And Sex is directly proportional to a woman's emotions.
That is, the more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes.
The more logical or less emotional she Is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is during sex (legends know thisgrin).

Emotions opens up a woman sexually.
When her emotions are high, sex is not far away.
This is why the easiest way to sleep with a lady is to make her emotional.
And If they're already sexually attracted to a man, they will seek an emotional connection with him.

Since desire is an emotion, and emotions opens up a woman sexually, it means a lady will hardly be able to control herself from being sexual with a man she genuinely desires because desire makes her emotional, and emotions makes her sexual.

She could be a cold blooded nun to every other guy but burns hot for the man she's attracted to.
She may withhold sex for religious reasons but cannot control being sexual or romantic with him, and unless such a man can control himself, it's only a matter of time before sex happens.

This means that the burden of keeping a 'no sex before marriage relationship' rests on the man rather than the woman.
Because she already wants it, and can't control her emotions.

Females are called weaker vessels in the Bible not because they're physically weaker than men (women can be as strong as men physically. If woman don gather mind fight you before, you will confirm grin).

They're called weaker vessels because they can't control their emotions like men.

Secondly:
Desire cannot be negotiated or bought. That is, If a lady doesn't sexually desire a man, she simply doesn't, and therefore cannot emotionally bond with him because there's no emotional attachment in obligatory sex.

When a lady has sex with a man she sexually desires, there's always a level of emotional fulfilment in her, and attachment to that man.
The strength of this attachment is strongest for the man who disvirgins her and the man who can give her earth shattering orgasms. They don't easily break up and forget this categories of men.
This is the reason most married women cheat, especially with their ex. They're still emotionally attached to him.

However, the more sexual partners a lady has had, the weaker the strength of this emotional attachment, and the lesser her chances of bonding emotionally with her next sexual partner irrespective of her sexual attraction for him.

A lady who has had several sexual partners will hardly bond emotionally with any man, and is considered too damaged for marriage.
This is why it is important to vet a lady's past, irrespective of her sexual attraction for you.

A lady who cannot attach to you emotionally is not a lady you want to get married to. Neither your money nor her religion can keep her loyal in such union.

To a lady, sex with a man she sexually desires is at opposite ends to the one she does out of obligation.
The Former indulges her emotions, as well as her sexual fantasies, and fetishes, which easily takes her to the promised land (orgasm). There's no stress on the man as just caressing her, or even just hearing his voice or seeing him, with few minutes of penetration, is enough to open her flood gates (2mins women grin). It's how she feels emotionally about him that really matters.

The latter, (obligational sex) is akin to prostitution and that man go drill her hole taya before him see water, if he sees at all, no matter the size of his drilling rig grin.
This is because it involves little to no emotions from her. She's doing it as her own duty in a business transaction. To get money or financial security from the man in return for the use of her coochie to satisfy himself.
Her own pleasure doesn't matter in a transactional sex.

This is why the sex an olosho gives to clients is very different from the one she does with her boyfriend she loves and is sexually attracted to.
The sex with clients is considered stressful work for her and has to be paid for, after which, she then reaches out to her boyfriend when she wants to rest, feel feminine, and to enjoy the same sex she's trying to rest from, for free! and you wonder, is it not the same sex? No, it's not.

For a female, sex borne out of desire (validational) is for her, to please herself, while sex due to obligation (transactional) is for the man, to please the man and get his resources in return.

Which one do you think you will enjoy more? The sex you beg or pay for and she agrees to so that peace will reign, barely partakes in and simply lies down like a bag of beans while you pound away with a handy bottle of lubricant as drilling mud grin,
or the one she looks forward to, begs you for and brings her A game so she can satisfy her sexual cravings with multiple orgasms?

The first is just like masturbating, but with a real person. The sex is like eating food to cure hunger but didn't savour the meal.

For the second, the pride, pleasure and satisfaction when a man cums after he has made the lady orgasm is on another level.
You feel like a king, the lady adores you and she feels like a Queen. You both satisfied your hunger, savoured the meal, and look forward to the next meal.

If you are made to wait for sex, you will eventually discover the sex was never worth the wait.
Because what you get at best after that wedding is obligatory sex, and after she gives birth to the first child, she will fulfil it only sparingly, because no woman really enjoys obligated sex, and that child is insurance of her financial security from you, while your obligation to provide as a man increases with each new birth.

Ever heard of women having sex time table for their husbands? This is the origin, obligation, void of desire.
Desire can not be negotiated, it is spontaneous.

Moreover, since there's no emotional attachment in obligatory sex, the day a man defaults on his own part of the deal (financial provision), or when she considers it insufficient, that is the day he loses his value and respect to her, including her loyalty to him.
She may not show it immediately, but with time, nagging, disrespect, disregard, sex deprivation and even cheating will creep into that marriage. Peace of mind will be very far from him.
She may even elope with his children.
That is If she doesn't kill him so she can inherit his resources and go be with the man she really desires.

So beware guys. If a lady demands that you must wait until after marriage for her to become sexual with you, abort mission.
Her marriage demand is not borne out of righteousness but rather a need for the security of your resources.
She's codedly offering sex in exchange for the resources that comes with your commitment.
Marrying such a lady is like marrying a prostitute, albeit a religious or sexually disciplined one, with you as the only customer.

Prostitution isn't about having multiple sexual partners, but wanting to be rewarded for sex.
It is a mindset. There's just public & private sector.
A lady who easily sleeps around (a slut), just lacks sexual discipline, she may or may not be a prostitute.
A man can marry a godly virgin, who is a prostitute to him.

Majority of marriages are just legal / institutionalized prostitution.
The moment the husband faces financial crisis, the wife locks up her shop for security reasons (financial security grin).
No emotional attachment, no sentiment.

If you think a womans demand for no sex before marriage in a relationship is borne out righteousness, playfully ask her if she tells soft lies to gain favours or get out of trouble once in a while (All women do this whether religious or not. It's a preinstalled software in their OS grin).
If she smiles and tries to explain why, ask her what then is the difference between lying and extra-marital sex if both of them are sin and why she considers one more seriously than the other? and watch her babble without a logical answer.

However, this is the reason.
Marriage in itself, has little to do with love, it's all about resources.
To make a man accountable for a woman and her offspring.
While this is necessary as a woman needs resources to properly cater for her offspring, a man don't need to be married to a lady to experience her love and sexual side.
That sexual side of her comes naturally when she meets a man she's genuinely attracted to.

Marriage doesn't make a woman automatically sexual towards a man.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mapist(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Person go just siddon for bunker wey heat wan finish am and be coming up with very stupid logic on women this women that. Guy you better stop filling your head with trash and go hustle o. Time waits for no manโ€ฆ

grin grin. I tire, bro. The importance we place on sex outside marriage baffles me. I love sex but it should never occupy a man's mind to the point of creating these scenarios. It reflects a LACK OF PURPOSE/AMBITION.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dreg05: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I've talked about sexual comfortableness on this thread...I think you can find it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1899#120410679

Preferably, I'll advise you read that before continuing reading this post.

Ok, let's continue.
It's a straightforward issue: She allowed you press her oranges and ass because she's attracted to you. And that's pretty much it. Attraction has it limitations... You might be thinking, "then what alpha moves can I make to get her to drop her panties..."

The true is, you are already alpha enough... If she had perceived you as a weak wussy dumbass beta she wouldn't be allowing you her press Ass and oranges.

She's attracted to you...but that's how far, attraction sometimes can go.

You said, you don't understand why she'll let a guy press her, but don't want him to fucc.... Yes, it's no surprise: women can be confusing. Sometimes, the underlining attitude of yours that makes her allow you press her at will can also be the very attitude that makes her never let you run yout hands down in-between her legs.

Unbelievable right? Well, women themselves know they are unbelievable, that's why they try as much as possible to stay away from their fellow women. They prefer to be friends with a more believable creatures: Men.

Like I said, the very behavior that get her to date you can also be the very behavior that makes her give up on you. For example, your playboy I-don't-give-a-Bleep attitude can attract her into dating you but that same attitude can also frustrate her out of the relationship.

Letting you press her is simply just a sign that she's attracted to you. Basically, she's low-key saying, "hey dude, I'm attracted to you that's why I'm allowing you press my ass."

Again, now you are thinking, "well, if she's attracted enough to make me press her orange and ass, then why doesn't she want me to fucc?"

Well, that's because attraction is sometimes not enough. Most men think getting a woman to become attracted to them is the difficult part. In reality, its actually the most basic part. As you go about your day, there are couple of women who are already attracted to you from just merly sighting you but you don't know because women are good at hiding their attraction for men.

The society complicate things by saying you are not worthy of the companionship and affection of a beautiful girl unless you do something epical. As a result, guys think they have to accomplish something epical like building spaceship, curing cancer or traveling to moon before they can be worthy of the companionship and affection of a girl.

But the legit players understand that all they need to smash pussy is just their looks, confidence and conversations.

So while Sammy, the fearful nice guy is waiting to build well completed beautiful mansion in the hope that Anita(his crush) will be impressed.....Richie, the Confidence bad boy is holding her hands and taking her to an uncompleted building where he's about to Bleep the shit out of her.

Ok.... let's continue.

Like I said, Men think getting a woman to become attracted to them is the difficult part, so they believe they have to play games and make alpha moves to create attraction. But for the most part, attraction has already taken care of itself.
In few minutes of meeting her, she already knows if she's attracted to you or not. That's because biologically and psychologically women have different taste for men...so once she sight you or at least once she start interacting with you, she quickly subconsciously decide if you're are kind of man. It's not a conscious intellectual decision. Remember, Attraction is not a choice.

A woman's attraction for a man is predetermined; meaning, even before she sees you or meets you, she already attracted certain trait and qualities about you

This is why when I'm meeting a new woman, I'm not trying to create Attraction, I'm only trying to "confirm" attraction. If there's no attraction I'll move on to the next girl...if I confirm there's attraction, I quickly move on to building "sexual comfortableness."

Sexual comfortableness is the key.

Attraction is sometimes not enough. She can be attracted to 7 guys that woo her a day but doesn't sleep with any of them.

The truth is, most women actually don't Bleep most men they're attracted to because they would feel cheap.

Her feeling cheap isn't really about the fact the she gave you the pussy quick. You can go on many number of dates with her or give her excessive gifts... infact it doesn't matter how long she met you: she can know you for years but still feels cheap about giving you the pussy.

The reason she doesn't let you run your hands down in-between her legs is because the attempt triggers the psychologically barriers:" he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm cheap."

You're obviously doing well enough to press her without her reacting negatively. The reason why she allow you press her ass is because she likes you. But when you try to advance, her ego is saying, โ€œIt's wrong to allow him touch you that way, it makes you look cheap"

Women enjoy sex but theyโ€™re socially conditioned to pretend that they donโ€™t for fear of appearing cheap.

Years back as a little kid, I saw this neighbor of ours coming home, carrying a bag ... just like what every little kids around the neighborhood would do, I ran up to him and helped him carry his bags...

I carried the bag to his house... As I drop the load to step out, he told me, "you can sit and relax a bit... don't be in a hurry to leave."

So I relax and sat on his sofa.

A minute later, he offered me some yummy snacks... But then I remembered my parents warned me never to collect things from strangers or else they are gonna flog the shit out of me.

I respectfully rejected the snacks... He insisted, "common, don't be shy, have a taste."

The snacks seems very delicious, even from the Aroma...I was tempted to taste but as he attempt to give me again it triggers my psychologically barriers that my parents install in my small mind: "collecting things from strangers is dangerous because you can be poisoned" and "if you collect things from strangers, dad is gonna flog the shit out of you."

So I respectfully declined the snacks again.

As he made attempt the third time trying to convince me to have a taste, I said innocently, "sorry Sir, my mum said I should not collect things from strangers."

He seemed confused by my statement, then he shot me a cold glance and said, "your mum said you shouldn't collect things from strangers, but she said you can enter a stranger's house and sit on his sofa."

That statement hit me like a straight bullet. I awkwardly stood up and left his house.

Just like you are confused that she lets you press her orange and ass, but then wouldn't let you fucc?"

Same with this Man. He seem confused that I can chill in his house and relax on his sofa but I can't eat the snacks he was offering me.

Yes, I respected him enough to help him carry his bag and I sat on his sofa...but I wasn't "comfortable" enough with the idea of eating the snacks.

Just like mum warn little me not take things from strangers...Her mum has probably warn her that if she gives up the pussy too easy, men will think she's cheap and not a wife material.

If you're concerned about getting the pussy, then you have to be more concern about her sexual comfortableness with you.

And this has nothing to do with game or being alpha. Using game or being alpha or showing toughness might make her feel sexual attraction for you...but that is totally different from the feelings of sexual comfortableness. Most guys don't understand this, and this is probably one of the reasons why they lose out on girls times without number even though these women seem attracted to them.

Few Years ago I was watching this dating game show on YouTube were 5 guys had to compete for the affection of an attractive lady (still trying to recall the name of the dating show).
The winner get to go home with the lady and he would also be given a cash gift.
The lady would interact with the guys, ask them certain questions and see their response... 3 guys were evicted... Only two guys were left.

The game got more intense and interesting.

The first guy seem like your proverbial smooth alpha tough guy. The second guy seem more like your normal carefree guy.

They put the men in certain situations with the lady just to see their response, reactions and general attitude.

They took them to a bar... She sat with the tough alpha guy to drink...the lady asked if he's an heavy drinker. He said he drinks but he often controls himself not to drink to stupor. He said he never allowed himself to over drink. The lady compliment him, she said, "Wow, that's cool."

She sat with the carefree normal guy. She asked if he's an heavy drinker... He laughed and said he used to be a heavy drinker..he then share story of times he got so drunk and literally fell into the gutter while going home. The lady found his story quite hilarious. Then he said after that day he has learned to caution himself to drink responsibly.

The tough alpha guy act like a perfect person who never mess up... But the normal guy isn't scared of showing his imperfections.

They took them to a swimming pool...
While in pool with the tough alpha guy, he was busy showing off his swimming skill and showing her how to swim like a pro. She seem impressed with him. She was like, "wow, that's awesome."

While in pool with the normal guy, he was busy whispering in her ear and telling her that she's free to pee in the water if she wants to...that nobody is gonna find out and he's discreet, so he's not gonna tell anyone about it. She laughed and playfully said, "you are crazy"

When it was finally time for the lady to choose... As expected, she said she was more attracted to the tough alpha guy. But then she said she chose to go home with the normal guy...

"Unbelievable! are you kidding me?" The judges exclaimed. The judges and observers were surprised that she didn't choose the alpha tough guy.

She said she doesn't even know why she prefers the normal dude.

Well, I was not surprised though... No one noticed that the normal guy build sexual comfortableness from his behavior and from the way he responded to her questions or statements.

She felt sexual attraction for the smooth tough Mr Alpha guy...but I guess she felt he was putting up a false-front. He went home alone that night.

...She felt sexual comfortableness for the normal guy... he seemed more genuine to her, so she felt safe about spending the night with him. He got the girl and won the cash gift.

When a lady is attracted to you but resisting your sexual advance, then maybe it's because she's not sure if you genuinely care about her.

When a woman feels that you genuinely care about her, that would naturally neutralize the psychologically barriers:" he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm cheap."

In case you don't know, real Playboys and Pimps genuinely love women... If you've hangout with Real Pimps and players, you'd understand what I'm talking about. And as a result women shower them with pussy.

The Legit playboy show genuine love differently from the way the nice guys show love .

The nice guy take it the wrong way. He think the way to show her he care is by saying it verbally, "Baby, I truly care about you, I love you." Or worse he think is by showering her with expensive gifts Or even worst he think is by doing things for her.

But he still lose the girl. That's because the girl doesn't value his nice caring act: she thinks he's only doing that so she can reward him with her sexual companionship.

Using that dating game show for example...
Remember while in pool with the tough alpha guy, he was showing her how to swim like a pro. She seem impressed with him. That seemed like he cared for her, but she didn't view it that way. She felt he was only doing that to impress her.

But the normal guy was busy whispering in her eye that she's free to pee in the water... that's he's discreet, so nobody is gonna find out.

Although she finds his statements wierd, silly and funny... But she automatically viewed him has someone who won't view her negatively if she actually pee in the water and he gonna be discreet about it i.e he won't tell anyone.

She view him as someone who won't judge her negatively like the way society would judge her.

In her shallow feminine mind, she interpreted that as "he genuinely cares about me,"

You might say, "well, that doesn't make sense." Yes! You are right, that's women for you. The way they think doesn't make sense that's why men are just confused and clueless about women.

In summary,

She would willingly give you the pussy when she feels that you got good intentions, you truly care about her and you won't judge her negatively if she show you her sexual side.
Good afternoon Mr. Pukkalolo,
i am want to thank you for this knowledge
SEXUAL CONFORTABLENESS..
When you first made mention of it i applied the knowledge and it
result was Execellent.
Please i would like to have your book THE KEVISCOPE.
I sent you a mail soo that i can i have a more personal interaction with you concern some issues

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
Tough Pill to Swallow:

Your girl's loyalty and attraction to you will only last as long as you are her best option.

Masculine Peak ๐Ÿง 

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2023
Edipet:
From Brian on facebook
Why Mourning ๐Ÿ˜‚ The king kill himself unknowly Na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Karlifate, lymelyte(m), irepmyuniben, Valwezzy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.