Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755147 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Most females will prefer that a man lacks game & is completely inept with women.

Why?

Cos they innately prefer to retain power over the man they choose for mating purposes.

Also, it's why they push the propaganda that women are difficult to understand...

...and also give a man stupid advice when it comes to dating and relationships.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Her affection isn't directed towards you as an individual, but rather towards the idealized version of you that exists in her mind.

Solipsism is always at play.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
heironymos:
From my experience, there are two types of hypergamy,

looks hypergamy and financial hypergamy

Obviously a woman would prefer a man who has both looks and finances.

If you fit her financial hypergamy and she doesn't find you sexually attractive she will step out on you with someone else from time to time who looks better than you usually an ex.

If fulfill her looks hypergamy she will still bang you but she will not commit to you, she will look for someone that can take care of her financially...but she will always keep contact with you if you remain good looking and will reach from time to time for a good romp but won't commit to you.

Facts!

An intelligent write-up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Starkz9898:
some of these niqqas are just frustrated and pus**y starved,going for your niqqas ex is a no no…..Bro they can’t be saved,redpill is not a theoretical thing,you have to live that life.I never had a niqqa that go for my ex,never done the same either.My brothers ex will always be out of the equation,girls plenty.And i noticed something, niqqas will just screenshot a thread on twitter and post on here,most of those girls are just catching cruise…..It is safe to say some of these niqqas live in stone age,girls only set a rule for a niqqa they dont like it is a common knowledge.

Red pillers are the biggest clowns🤣 just posting nonsense tweets and means

While being thirsty. Imagine going for your guy's ex. What type of thirst and horniness is that🤣
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nice guys do nice things for a woman in other to get on her good side (and hit the coochie, if she serves him).

Not just that, they also tolerate her bad behaviour so they won't lose her.

Unfortunately for them, women are intuitive enough to see through it all — They see them as pathetic manipulators. cheesy

A good visual of 3 women & 1 nice guy below👇

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Don't put importance on any particular woman.

Put importance on the only person that matters — yourself.

Value your time, value your resources, value yourself.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
benzics:

So now back to the topic, do you think the modern woman can survive in such marriage?
“If AWALT, why did my mom not dump my dad and move on the moment he stopped being the breadwinner?”
If you know the redpill, you’ll understand we don’t mean AWALT literally, there are amazing traditional women still out there, but it’s better to assume they are all the same, than to assume NAWALT, and get burnt by a woman who is exactly like that.

Reading through the thread, I noticed some people who have evolved into women haters and I think most of these misconceptions about the redpill, are due to people carrying blackpill ideologies under the guise of trp.

Trp doesn’t teach us to hate women, rather to understand them and foster a better relationship with them, but that’s just a part of the redpill.

I will be sharing some of my experiences with women, self development and basically anything that’ s related to the redpill.

Kudos to everyone keeping this wonderful thread active, and I hope I can contribute in my own way.

Personally, I take nothing as a religion, redpill included. But one thing I am sure of is many of the concepts of the redpill works. One element of the redpill that works so much is that concept of abundance mentality. I have noticed the term abundance mentality to be a growing trend applied to career, life coaching, psychology, and many other aspects of life in recent times. Infact, to excel in the fast, materialistic, and exceeding knowledge-saturated world we live in, you need an abundance mindset.

So far from my understanding of the redpill, I think the AWALT concept and many other concepts such as hypergamy is meant literally. Though it might seem so somehow since we'd like to exempt people very dear to us just like you just did with your Mum, but I guess there is a reason for the radical approach.

The reason is you want the brain to be as logical and pragmatic as possible. The moment you start having some exemptions, thinking NAWALT, that is the moment some scarcity mindset would start kicking in. That is when you may think that is the best you got, you start being posessive, you start expecting and stop improving. So AWALT checks that. And it is only with that mindset you can eventually sustain LTR.

Redpill's AWALT is more of an abundance premise than a generalization.

In simple terms, redpill AWALT means:

All women are like that - I have found that this is true with this current woman, let me prove with another(abundance).

It doesn't mean:
All women are like that - I have found that this is true with this current woman, that means every woman is like that(generalization).

Simple terms, redpill's AWALT is an abundance premise to help your brain in the lifelong journey of understanding women. The moment you negate that premise, the moment scarcity kicks in.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
heironymos:
From my experience, there are two types of hypergamy,

looks hypergamy and financial hypergamy

Obviously a woman would prefer a man who has both looks and finances.

If you fit her financial hypergamy and she doesn't find you sexually attractive she will step out on you with someone else from time to time who looks better than you usually an ex.

If fulfill her looks hypergamy she will still bang you but she will not commit to you, she will look for someone that can take care of her financially...but she will always keep contact with you if you remain good looking and will reach from time to time for a good romp but won't commit to you.

Sure.

Also, game hypergamy would be number 3. But this would be rare. Because if the boyfriend/husband has more looks and money, he is most likely to have more game. So, it's rare. But under-estimate hyergamy at your own peril. An example of game hypergamy is a woman cheating with a Pastor even though the husband may have better looks and money, but the Pastor has more game and gets the psychology of women better.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
She either sees you as a lover or a provider.

Now, you don't have to shower her gifts and money to be seen as a provider.

Showering her with compliments, and attention will also give you off as a provider.

Provider = Simp (can be used interchangeably in this context)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
In a relationship, someone has to wear the pride.

If it's not you, then it's definitely her...

...and when you hand over your pride (dîck) to a woman, she becomes disrespectful & tyrannical.

A time bomb waiting to explode.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
One of the easy way to end up your life in regret, is to give up your purpose/passion/career/studies, for a woman.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starkz9898(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
joeeee240:

Red pillers are the biggest clowns🤣 just posting nonsense tweets and means

While being thirsty. Imagine going for your guy's ex. What type of thirst and horniness is that🤣
omo the thing weak me grin konji don hold am

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
😞

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Edipet(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Karlifate:
Women make [silly] rules for men they're not really interested in.

The same women will jump all hurdles to be with a man they [truly] desire.
one of the first things I learnt when I started following This thread.. it really helped me.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
luminouz:

Or Samson the choir leader!!! grin grin
Or even brother Daniel the drummer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Streak47:
This

Don't fall for this lie. These men own private jets and Yatchs. These men have sleep with all kinds of women they want to sleep with and signed NDA to make sure you never hear of it. They look like this for the media because this is what people want to see. if you want to make it in life , you need to be able to manipulate people's emotions just like women make men spend on them even without spreading their legs.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
cumoverna:
This fine girl I de lash her puna is not sweet, I hardly cum when I lash, sometimes I go up to 2 hours before I cum, then I met another girl, this one na baby mama, I cum in 2 minutes because her pussy was very very sweet.

This my girl tell me say she has like 8 ex boyfriend, na them finish the sweetness of her puna? Because I just tire. I ended things officially with her yesterday.
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
dvkot:
I still don't understand how a full grown man with beards, who has been hustling for over 20years will kneel to propose to a girl with over 10 body counts?

Men (soilders) kneel before kings to pledge alliance

Men bow to their kings, women kneel to the kings

Cowards man/slaves/ prisoners kneel in the presence of kings

Then why will a free man that paid money to marry a non-virgin woman kneel before her? how the mighty has fallen embarassed

As a man you should only kneel to pray to God, which is the only higher power above you. Don't desecrate your authority by kneeling before a woman.

Now this is an OG who knows his onions.
Much respect!!!

Even if she is a virgin, I am not kneeling down to propose to any woman. But watch as simps come for you, screeching like seed-starved Ajegunle birds!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrPOTUS:

You knew she was playing you, and you still fell for it, all in the name of trying to prove big to her undecided

Why fix her screen when you know she's trying to play you??

Why send her d 4k and still come here to complain??

This one nah simping bros undecided

I think you people really don't know what this red pill is all about, I think it's about putting yourself first, knowing their (women) games, and not falling for it.
You fuqin missed the point!!!
It wasn't him..he copied stuff from frontpage...Read naaaaa.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
shocked

At the bolded, pot calling kettle black.Episode of a finished simple man.

👎👎👎

It was copied from FP.

Jesus!!! Dudes need to read!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
pillager:
XshegzzyeeiX , MrPOTUS
I think MetalJigsaw is quoting someone else's post.
Leave them alone.

Is it my fault that they lack common comprehensive knowledge to a simple quote?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrPOTUS: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Leave them alone.

Is it my fault that they lack common comprehensive knowledge to a simple quote?

No vex bros, my blood being dey hot as I dey read.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
orchin:
Masturbation does not cause low sperm count.
Didn't the doctor tell you what to do?
Them what causes low sperm count ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dannnn:

For your Erectile Dysfunction (ED), there's a simple and effective solution.
Whenever I tell people about it, most often, they disregard it. You can also disregard it if you want.
I'm writing this because of other people who might be suffering in silence.
-Get a big bulb of onion or two medium-sized onions (red/purple onion).
-Slice and put in a pot (including the onion's skin).
-Boil for 10-15mins
-Sieve out a cup
-Add a tablespoon of original honey
-Drink it first thing in the morning (while it's still warm)
-Continue until you are satisfied with the result.
You can make it a habit by drinking it regularly.
Nature has blessed us with everything, we just need the right information.
I wish you well.

Really 🥺

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
You still at the losing end, bro.

You gave her the pleasure of a good sex and still
parted with your money.

That, in actuality means you even ended up giving her two things.

You lost twice while she extracted from you in more than one way.

Be more thoughtful, bro.

I rather give her and not pipe her.
If she think am a fool then that is her problem.

I've learn women have give out effort that they want my dvck it's priceless abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
manoflove22:

u dey mind the mumu ode, sex wey the girl enjoyed more due to her more erogenous zone couple with her ability to cum several time

I will say it again, avoid online Alfa male, most of them are fake ass nigga

LoL 😆 i remember when i was giving one girl money about one month before i give her money i will tell her.
That giving you money that doesn't am a fool or I don't know what am doing.
I see you as a someone that need money ( And That Is True ) if not i be stingy guy.

The first day i pipe her she came to me herself she need me to pipe her.
When we are about to start having sex she wanted to do as if am the one that ask her for sex.
Immediately i withdraw myself and said what nonsense is she doing.
She said she is sorry that she just wanted to sure i will not see her as LovePeddler i answered her everybody is LovePeddler, if is that one i should be the one thinking like her because i don't like having sex anyhow person ( that was true ).
Upon hearing she summit herself to me easily.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
imustsaymymindo:

Sure.

Also, game hypergamy would be number 3. But this would be rare. Because if the boyfriend/husband has more looks and money, he is most likely to have more game. So, it's rare. But under-estimate hyergamy at your own peril. An example of game hypergamy is a woman cheating with a Pastor even though the husband may have better looks and money, but the Pastor has more game and gets the psychology of women better.

There are three men who can f*ck ur wife or girlfriend if they want : Pastor, Boss and ex-bf(okafors law) cos all three have like u said game, last last as a guy put your best foot forward at all times when it comes to hypergamy whether looks, money or game, if you have all three you become an ADONIS a demigod.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
luvyaself95:

I rather give her and not pipe her.
If she think am a fool then that is her problem.

I've learn women have give out effort that they want my dvck it's priceless abeg.
Even gifting her the cash should depend on her behavior towards you beforehand.

Or if she has been of help to you in the past one way or another.

If not, it's a beta move giving her even a kobo.

She should look elsewhere.

Your money is your sweat and blood. Value it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rizzputin:

Well done. I like it when men put it in the work and get things done. Hope you enjoyed drilling her hard cheesy

I had high hopes you'd smash her. Like i always tell red pill guys, there are many many many ways to turn a negative situation around. Even a rejection.

It's only with experience you'll get to understand.

What steps did you take from reply that worked for you? Feel free to share

All I did was to ignore her existence when she came back from holidays. Like I was very cold and talked to her 3 days after her arrival. Went to her room she tried asking some funny questions about why I ignored her for days and didn't care to call her during her holiday.

Told her to stop asking crap questions. Turned her on, and smashed without any form of resistance.

I've totally killed of the bf vibes I was putting on back then. I think I've been too cold asf. I don dey pity the girl sef.

We stay in the same building and I don't even talk to her at times when we see. She also doesn't seem to be bothered about it.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Miracood2:

All I did was to ignore her existence when she came back from holidays. Like I was very cold and talked to her 3 days after her arrival. Went to her room she tried asking some funny questions about why I ignored her for days and didn't care to call her during her holiday.

Told her to stop asking crap questions. Turned her on, and smashed without any form of resistance.

I've totally killed of the bf vibes I was putting on back then. I think I've been too cold asf. I don dey pity the girl sef.

We stay in the same building and I don't even talk to her at times when we see. She also doesn't seem to be bothered about it.

imagination no go kill u nairaland trool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2023
manoflove22:

imagination no go kill u nairaland trool
Oh, you think he's a troll?
But you wan fvck person for her mama house no be troll. grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Origamist: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2023
Y'all following the Zion Williamson and Moriah Mills unraveling?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Clickairtravels, Penboy, heartofcity12, Philosopher1979, Martinez39s(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.