Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759016 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2023
luminouz:

You quoted that little sΓ»cker?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
We don't quote bro...itzza troll something!!!
My bad.... wasn't aware

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2023
luminouz:

And how to deal with them?

Ignore or give them a nice fat K!!

#Luminouznuggets#

Give women drama before she gives you.

She'll be busy trying to figure out what went wrong & she won't have time to manufacture one.

When the drama is subsidizing & about to get to ground zero, act lovey-dovey cheesy

Then, repeat the cycle again grin

She'll be hooked to your rollercoaster of emotions. cheesy

Play the player.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2023
luminouz:
The werey above me supposedly 'lives and was schooled' since secondary school days in the UK, the world sub-capital of Simps. He was indoctrinated so early he forgot where he came or anything about his roots.

Why on earth would he sound any different from a western simp?

He's a 🀑

Who wants another person's "face", when you have your own, which is more authentic.

It's much profitable to get the "face" of your business/craft/career/long-term goals than that of another [unreliable] homo sapien.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
TRP

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agbaje1246: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2023
If a man can't counter a woman's manipulation schemes ,that man is finished and will be used

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LewisIsADog(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Y'all are quick to look down on hustlers. Keke driver too big sef, that bus conductor wey you curse this morning go feed you, still the buy loud for you plus every weekend bar flexing. smiley

akwesenana:
Abasi ke enyong, mbok nyanga ndito mfo!!! grin grin grin

You mean it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LewisIsADog(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Oh, you think he's a troll?

But you wan fvck person for her mama house no be troll. grin

Maybe you will have a perfect answer for this on behalf of the almighty ashewo patroniser seankafor

I asked him if he knows that his mother eats shit and sleep with exhumed dead bodies?

Abi you yourself get any experience of am?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LewisIsADog(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Uso ye uka opolo jati jati.

Stalking stalkee wey dey mention person without cause.

Cocksman, abeg you go need do diagnosis for this one head.

Say God, akwesenana.

You don't need a diagnosis for your own sex-starved, hungry and hopeless self? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agbaje1246: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
All the women I've gotten and had sex with them was through my little understanding of game but when I tried using money,highest wey I see na kiss and hugs. Chaii I don too mumu for past ooo. Thank you guys for putting this out for guys like us

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LewisIsADog(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Ogehne Diegwo.

No nauuu.

It's not right.

It is how you want to give up? You are not a pro at back-and-forth again?

What a fool. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
bayus2003:
Baba niyen

@bayus2003, how have two years of Redpill knowledge been?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
We go soon need to discuss 'masculinism.' Imagine 3 male soldiers assaulting a lady and making a video about it. grin grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 3:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Karlifate:
Men age like fine wine 🍷

Women age like milk πŸ₯›

Nature is kind to women.

Time is kind to men.

Don't worry gentlemen, time is on your side.😎

Just don't stop working on yourself. πŸ‘Œ
Make una dey deceive una selves. If you like no work dey wait to reach 35 make the god of red pill carry money give you. You go reach 49 still be sore loser na one toto wey you go dey beg make one oldhag wash for you na you go dey use see front.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by faceLAGOS: 3:46am On Jun 21, 2023
okrikaboi:

Make una dey deceive una selves. If you like no work dey wait to reach 35 make the god of red pill carry money give you. You go reach 49 still be sore loser na one toto wey you go dey beg make one oldhag wash for you na you go dey use see front.

Gibberish!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agbaje1246: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Why didn't they teach us things like this in schools? Just why did they let us to burn and to learn the hard way? If you're a man here ,please teach your sons everything he needs so when you depart, he'll be happy with you

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Guys watch this.movie 'hustlers 2019' and learn more about women manipulation.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2023
Haydens:
Guys watch this.movie 'hustlers 2019' and learn more about women manipulation.

Please, which site do you download your movies?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Anyone watch the extraction 2?

Movie left a bad taste in my mouth.
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
okrikaboi:

compare 35year old man and 35 year old lady 35 year old man can start affresh and make it in life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fuckboys here should drop tips and tricks they run any banny they see for us Afcs

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kelvin Costner 's wife is asking for 248,000 dollars monthly for child support. This is aside healthcare, educational fees and accomodation needs of the kids that will still be taken care of by Kelvin.

Guys hustle oooo so your child support and alimony will keep increasing.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrPOTUS: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Karlifate:
If she’s interested in someone else, it doesn’t matter how much time & effort you invest in her.

She won’t appreciate your effort.

Women are loyal to their feelings; NOT your sacrifice.

Walk away with your pride still intact.

Hypergamy doesn’t care. πŸ‘Œ

This is GOLD, should be posted on all LED billboard everyday, for men to learn πŸ‘‹

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adranidoo(m): 3:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Karlifate:

She'll be busy trying to figure out what went wrong & she won't have time to manufacture one.

When the drama is subsidizing & about to get to ground zero, act lovey-dovey cheesy

Play the player.
WTF grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adranidoo(m): 4:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Failure2019:
Fuckboys here should drop tips and tricks they run any banny they see for us Afcs
My guy grin
To me pussy doesn't worth that stress o, tryna learn about how to game women upanddown for few minutes fucking undecided
Haba na.

See my guy, konji and women matter dey life filling basket with water, e no go ever full.
See that konji wey de disturb u so
In the next ten yrs that feeling go still dey there, if u haven't gotten ur life in oder or put ur affairs straight na that konji go finish u las las, sexual starvation go finish u.
Use that time u wan use learn how to game women and Bleep them improve ur life in a way that will benefit u my brother.

Just keep developing urself and await those girls that will choose u and love u for who u are by then u can f.uck and satisfy all ur sexual fantasy with no or minimal effort.

On a last note
My brother u will never be as young as u are now. Do what u feel you're meant to do.

Sha,
If u want to learn about game and all those tactics players use in getting laid check out Game by Neil Strauss u can download the PDF from pdfdrive.com
Or reads some u.bunja threads I think he wrote some articles on that aspect too.

Goodluck

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adranidoo(m): 4:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Age 18 - 30. is not a time to waste on fake love, let's do something to make ourselves proud.
No one cares. Work harder!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2023
Simp caught in the wild

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrPOTUS: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
luminouz:
Anyone watch the extraction 2?

Movie left a bad taste in my mouth.
undecided

Expatiate pls

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
One sad truth:
Simps and betas will always be the majority among men...

"Good morning nairalanders.

I've been dating this girl for about 3yrs. Initially it was sweet and rosy untl she cheated. First time I forgave her then she repeated it again with another guy, still I forgave and yet again she did it with another guy. My attitudes towards her changed and although I loved her, I just started changing my attitude towards her and for the past 1yr we fight and quarrel all the time but cos I love her I'll still go to apologize to her and trying to make things work.

She practically has been staying with me all these years, we live like we're married. So we quarrelled about 2months ago and she moved her things out of the hse, which is her regular routine every time we quarrel. I tried to talk to her to settle things out but she refused. I tried my best and got tired until 2 weeks ago I agreed to the breakup she has always been asking for after her friend told me she already has a new bf.
Now after that day, she has been calling me everyday till today, she calls and randomly paid visit once, the second time she wanted to come visit I was not at home. I've made up my mind to move on but this her act of calling everyday, I'm not comfortable with it. Should I block her
Or instruct her to never call me again (although I feel that'll be harsh) I'm a very gentle man and the least word that will hurt a woman, I don't like uttering it.

She told her friend nobody ever made love to her like I do and for that reason she always want to come back to me but just for sex. But I believe one day, she'll get over this sex thing that's intoxicating her and probably stick to the dude she'll be having in her life.. The one time she visited we had sex. That was about a week ago and yesterday she wanted to come visit but I wasn't home.

I forgot to mention the part where I am actually taking care of 100% of her bills.... I'm working in a financial institution where I earn about 150k monthly . Although the pay is not much but I'm not outrightly broke.

She does nothing at all.. the little career skill she has, I sponsored her through.

So what do you all advise I do?"

Ha!!! What did I just read

What is wrong with men today?? Where did it go wrong for this guy to simp like this

Ha!!!! God abeg o

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mr lover boy,

They will be taking your babe out tonight again, and they will sleep with her.
And you won't know.

Yours sincerely,
Reality.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Karlifate:

Play the player.
This works like magic.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kindatheart, Saladdin, wizzynuru, Haydens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.