Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2753031 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2023
KingDash09:
Bros you wicked oh
You carry this guy story come here😂😂😂
yes because his story vindicates all what we've been teaching here.

We're trying to give the newbies a chance to escape learning the hard way.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aominee: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2023
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE, MAKE MONEY, THEN STAY HUMBLE ,FOR REAL MONEY JUST PAINTS A DEAD TARGET ON YOUR BACK, STAY ON THE LOW AS BEST AS YOU CAN

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aominee: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
AOMINE IN DA HOUSEE, YOU SEE WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY AND YOU NOTICE GREENLIGHT FROM WOMEN YOU WILL KNOW THE GOLDDIGGERS FROM THE ONE THAT ARE TRULY INTERESTED ,THERE IS THIS ENTHUSIASM AND EXCITEMENT ABOUT YOU THAT THOSE GOLDDIGGERS CANNOT JUST FAKE NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRY

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FROGMAN101(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2023
See how Keke Palmer’s husband is getting roasted by American women cause he said he's angry his wife wore that dress out and was slugging with Usher.

Simps will never learn. I am always happy when they get burnt.

Any man who tries to deny female nature will find out one day hahahahahah

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
MJBOLT:
Olosho wey everybody dey fvck,e reach your turn,you colonise am put for house.
FROGMAN101:
See how Keke Palmer’s husband is getting roasted by American women cause he said he's angry his wife wore that dress out and was slugging with Usher.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2023
FROGMAN101:

Nigga impregnated a wannabe thot and did think shes only for him? LOL

Now Keke is successful which is good. Shes rich.

What that dead guy should be doing is making a lot of money for himself, take care of his kid and always see Keke as a stranger. Have good sex with her, be her friend, have fun with her all you like but she's always a stranger. Shes not for only you. She can always leave you. Your genuine love should be for your kids only.

MEN, WOMEN ARE NOT FOR ONLY YOU. THEY bleeped SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE YOU MET THEM.

Simps as usual deserve whatever they get grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Nasri100:

What that dead guy should be doing is making a lot of money for himself, take care of his kid and always see Keke as a stranger. Have good sex with her, be her friend, have fun with her all you like but she's always a stranger. Shes not for only you. She can always leave you. Your genuine love should be for your kids only.

Wait, she actually wore this out or it's an old pic undecided?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Karlifate:

grin grin

2 of 2

Is this not a confused human being?

Who but a woman would enjoy stressing a good man to lose him and come back to cry that she wants him back?

No be juju be that?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nasri100:

That girl tear eye pass the baby daddy no be small. I love that he was bold enough to call her out publicly. That shows strength even though he looks weak.

As usual, trust American women and simps to hate him and defend Keke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agbaje1246: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you can't assert dominance over the women around you when you're broke,bruh just forget it and stop the idea you'll when you suddenly become rich. They'll only heed to the money and not to you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Oops and Whoops!

Exactly how I am feeling right now.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
A lady is not from a rich home, she's not working but look expensive. Where do you think the maintenance money is coming from? If you decide to date her, you have to continue from where the last man stopped, i.e. invest in her for the next man so he can take over from where you stopped.

But if you get coconut head and decided to be fool.ish and personalize her, she won't leave you but share you with other investors. You'd only be the major shareholder.

How men are stupi.d enough to commit to such ladies is something I don't want to ever understand.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Miracood2:
Females are not the only shit testers. Even your own guy will want to shit test you and make you fall into his own frame.

Hence making you his own simp. While he asertains total dominance.

💯💯💯

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy
IKR. Priorities change, but the game is still as fresh as ever.
I'm slowly easing myself back in

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by allenpaul(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Simps are the majority.

In fact, stupid simps are the majority.

This is another post from a Nairalander,

Read and laugh on, guys...

"There's this girl I met...

I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her

She's fair and pretty.

Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k..

on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k.

..So we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...

I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself...

until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun...

Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...To cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone..

I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..

On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...

what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return."

Laughing so hard "i think the universe keeps sending us the same lesson until we learn it" sometime the hardway wiseup dude

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dear men,

Some time ago the lady that I was seeing had a huge crush on Adekunle Gold.

She would go ahead to tell me the day Adekunle Gold makes a move on her, she would fall hopelessly for him without a second thought. Her words might have been said in jest but one could see tinctures of truth in said words.

I am not going to lie, that day me was jealous and I felt a flash of pang strike through my heart.

Somebody here sometimes ago said: "Hypergamy always beats love no matter how genuine that love is"

Truer words have never been spoken.

Was it last week or so when Ruger invited a lady to the stage, made her feel so special and all and told her to call her boyfriend's name and throw him an expletive.

Dear men, the said lady did not hesitate to call the poor boy who goes by the name Daniel out. Ha!!! And the boy must have thought he has a babe😂

Dear men Hypergamy comes in variation.

It comes in your financial position, your station in the society, it comes in the degrees you have, your family influence, it comes in the environment you stay, it comes in looks too.

It is the very nature of women to go for guys who has an edge in life over others. They actually do it for security purpose, for stability, for comfort e.t.c

And what I have learnt so far in life is that you can't beat nature no matter how you try.

Dear men I write to you this day that even if your babe be as gentle as dove, has a big heart like mother Theresa, have humble beginnings, like all women white and black she has hypergamy rooted into the fabric of her very soul.

Your lady is not special!!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2023
I hear crap like "Men have higher testosterone that's why they desire sex more than women."

Bullshit....

Yes, men have higher testosterone. That one is believable.

But saying men desire sex more than women is totally unbelievable. Only guys with less experience with women would believe that nonsense.

It's so sad because one of the real reasons why men act like simp is because they think women don't really desire or enjoy sex.

Philosopher1979 said something that totally make sense. He said, "Its even against God and nature to think women don't enjoy sex. God told eve to multiply and bring forth children. So God put sexual desires inside both men and women."

Look, sex is what produce children, and that's why God actively put sexual desire in both men and women so they can seek sexual pleasure from the opposite sex.

God strategically allowed women to experience more sexual pleasure because God knows that they are the ones that bears the risk of pregnancy. This is why women experienced orgasm multiple times during sex. While men experience orgasm just once.

The thing is, we have sexual desires but women are shamed for theirs... that's why they hide their sexual desires.

If she show her sexual desire, you will call her a cheap slut. So she pretend she doesn't like sex in order to protect her self-image.

But this is opposite for men.

Men are praised for their sexual desire. Men attached getting sex to being worthty and so that's why they try to get sex by all possible means.

But here is the scam of everything....

The very thing that makes a woman attractive and more sort after for long-term relationship is the fact that she's hiding her sexual desires. Every guy will prefer to commit and wife the good girl. But no sane man would be inspired to wife a woman he perceive to be cheap slut.

Hiding her sexual desire and giving off a morally deciplined good girl vibe makes her more appealing for a long term relationship.

Men are told to show their sexual desires: they assume showing your sexual desire makes you a confident man. But what you don't know is that... the very sexual desire you are showing to her "might" be the very thing making you less attractive to her.

Wait... Let me explain.

I hear stupid argument like bad boy aren't scared of showing their sexual desires, but nice guys are scared of showing their sexual desire

But that's false.

A lot of men are already showing her their sexual desire. Anytime I look at a female chat on WhatsApp or Facebook, I'm shocked by the battalions of guys sayings things, "baby you make my d*#k hard", "can I suck your tits", "come to my house" and so on.

These men are all showing their desires in one way or the other.

Infact, I'll say, the vast majority of guys are actually showing their sexual desire to women. Almost all the time, I see guys saying "sexualy" naughty things to girls... The average woman is already used to that, so that doesn't make her perceive the men as confident.

Look, your sexual desires is the key entrance for women to exploit you. Once she sees that you are Hot and that you sexually desire her, she automatically assume she has the power to exploit or manipulate you.

Women are really taking advantage of men 'sexual desires' to manipulate them.

Instead of showing sexual desire, what I encourage is showing sexual detachment.

Sexual detachment, at the core, is the very thing that makes both gender appealing.

Women are shamed for their sexual desires, so they show sexual detachment, which works in their favour. Women act like they DON'T need sex from men. And this is what makes them more sexually appealing to men.

No wonder men desire her more when she play hard to get....because she's demonstrating sexual detachment.

Same with men. Do you noticed that the woman you desire most times don't want you, but the woman you don't want are the ones that desire you.

I have seen this over and over again where an average guy “accidentally” get an attractive lady to desire him… provided that he himself does not desire her.

Last week, a guy messaged me, saying, “I’m able to easily get women I’m not attracted to, to desire me— It’s the women that I truly find attractive that I can’t seem to get no matter what I do.”

I told him, "It's a simple problem, you just need to understand how you were accidentally demonstrating sexual detachment to those women you find unattractive... Then you’ll get the exact sense of how to use them on purpose with the women you actually find attractive."

As a man, your sexual desires is the root cause of your weakness. And your sexual detachment can be one of your greatest strength.

Showing your sexual desires doesn't make you look confident; it only makes you look Hot. Showing sexual detachment actually makes you look confident... It's her make intrigued and get drawn to you.

One of the Top 3 or top 5 reasons why I get sexual opportunities is because I show sexual detachment almost all the freaking time.

When interacting with a woman my attitude is "I don't give a shit about your pussy, so you better don't mess with me."

I'm not pussy focused: basically I act like her pussy is 'worthless' to me. Paradoxically, this is one of the reasons why I get sex steadily.

In my experience, being 'pussy focused' is the main cause of your problem with women...forget the other craps any other person has told you.

This is why in my book that is actually the first chapter. I talked in details on how being pussy focused is causing you to lose out on attractive women, and how to start demonstrating sexual detachment.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Karlifate:
As e dey hot grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7755954/lady-dilemma-whether-nigerian-canada

Lol

Y'all see?

You can't make this shit UP!!! Women don't give a fuq about your past sacrifices or your future promises, they always make decisions based on the PRESENT!!!

She got conflicted because of 3.7M naira which ain't even close to 3k dollars and now she looks set to lose a good man!!!

I said it before and I'll it again. You can never love a woman when you truly know them like I do. You can use them, like them, marry them, or have kids with them but never love. They are adult babies and you are all you got as a man!!!

N.B: I can bet it with anyone that she will choose the Canadian guy and then make him pay with divorce when she gets to Canada

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by younowell: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
The post reads;

“He’s 65 years old. Retired pensioner, worked all his life to raise his kids. Deprived himself of life’s pleasures to pay expensive school fees and living expenses for his kids abroad.

“They are now well-off in Europe and America. His wife, 60, has relocated to live with her kids. He’s alone back in Nigeria. His kids barely call him. He now has to start life all over as a bachelor. He struggles with high blood pressure and other ailments.

“How long more would he survive alone? This is the reality for most working class monogamous men. Their old age is usually lonely and in many cases, sad. Try as you may, women love their kids more than their husbands, no matter how good the man is. The older he gets, the less use they have for him.

“Tell me then, what do men benefit from marriage? They sacrifice so much but get little recognition for the hard work. The woman reaps all the benefits as the kids are often closer and more affectionate towards her when she becomes old.”

Guys, I really want to know from the above quote story. What percentage of Men do you guys think are in this kind of situation, presently?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
younowell:
The post reads;

“He’s 65 years old. Retired pensioner, worked all his life to raise his kids. Deprived himself of life’s pleasures to pay expensive school fees and living expenses for his kids abroad.

“They are now well-off in Europe and America. His wife, 60, has relocated to live with her kids. He’s alone back in Nigeria. His kids barely call him. He now has to start life all over as a bachelor. He struggles with high blood pressure and other ailments.

“How long more would he survive alone? This is the reality for most working class monogamous men. Their old age is usually lonely and in many cases, sad. Try as you may, women love their kids more than their husbands, no matter how good the man is. The older he gets, the less use they have for him.

“Tell me then, what do men benefit from marriage? They sacrifice so much but get little recognition for the hard work. The woman reaps all the benefits as the kids are often closer and more affectionate towards her when she becomes old.”

Guys, I really want to know from the above quote story. What percentage of Men do you guys think are in this kind of situation, presently?

75% of men.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by younowell: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hedgefunds:

75% of men.

Saying 75% is like saying 8 out of 10 men.. that's quite a lot though! I think if we have figure less than 50% then I feel men should marry ,if otherwise we have figure greater than 50% then I think men should not consider marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2023
younowell:

Saying 75% is like saying 8 out of 10 men.. that's quite a lot though! I think if we have figure less than 50% then I feel men should marry ,if otherwise we have figure greater than 50% then I think men should not consider marriage.

As a man, once you do not offer value ( money, connections e.t.c) at old age, you will be lonely family wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Karlifate:

A shit test is a challenge or obstacle that is intentionally designed to test your confidence or resolve, a test to gauge your strength.

Example:

1:
“Is that your pickup line?”

🔴 Bad Response:

“I was just trying to start a conversation, sorry.” (Apologizing)

🟢 Good Response:

“You’re welcome, doesn’t happen to you that often I guess?” (Flipping it back at her)

2:
“You probably say that to every girl”

🔴 Bad Response:

“Eh...no, not at all, only to you.” (Logical response)

🟢 Good Response:

“Do you say that to every guy you’re attracted to? I have a 7-date rule anyways, so keep it in your pants.” (Challenging her)

3:
“You’re short”

🔴 Bad Response:

“No, I’m actually the average size for a man” (Explaining yourself)

🟢 Good Response:

“I won’t be, when you’re on your knees” (Dominance)

When most guys face shit tests they either apologize, explain themselves, or give a logical response.

That’s how you fail a shit test.

Instead, you want to:

•• challenge her back;
•• ignore her;
•• be dominant;
•• agree & exaggerate;
•• disagree & exaggerate;
•• misinterpret & treat her like a little girl; or
•• flip it back at her.

This is one reason why I usually frown on the idea of passing a female shit test because it create weak ideas like the one you have now.

First of....one thing you should know is that the person giving the shit test has higher status and authority. While the person passing the shit test has lower status. It doesn't matter if the person is passing the shit test in a alpha or nice guy way.

Look, the goal isn't to pass her shit test; the goal is to put an end to the shit test ASAP, and prevent it from happening again.

For example, when a student shit test his teacher by misbehaving, the teacher sees it as a sign of disrespect. The teacher knows he must put an end to the shit test. So he quickly asset dominance by punishing or flogging the hell out of the students.

If the Boss sees that the staff is making attempts to shit test him, he will quickly asset dominance by giving him a query, suspension or sack letter.

Using the definition of shit test you gave...
"A shit test is a challenge or obstacle that is intentionally designed to test your confidence or resolve, a test to gauge your strength."

That's an excellent definition, but you screw it with very poor examples...

For example,

She: "You’re short.”

You: “I won’t be, when you’re on your knees”

If you're a game junkie, that would seem like a dope comeback response. But what you don't realize there is that, the lady just insulted you.

If a student tells his teacher "you're short", the teacher will take that has an insult and quickly asset dominance by punishing or flogging the shit out of the students.

If a staff tell his Boss, "you are short", the no-nonsense Boss will will quickly asset dominance by giving the staff a query, suspension or sack letter.

The teacher or Boss quickly place punishment in order to prevent that shit from repeating itself.

But there you are.....a woman insulted you by saying, "You’re short."

Instead of disapproving her immedately, you ignorantly fuel her ego her by responding with, “I won’t be, when you’re on your knees,”

Now, she's thinking, "Wait...I just insulted this guy by saying "he's short." Instead of him disapproving my rudeness, he's there still nursing the idea of me giving him bl*w job. It's
a pity. Men are just so desperate for sex."

As a result, this will fuel her ego, and so she'll feels more entitled; then the back and forth verbal spar will continue bitterly:

She: "Ok, maybe in your dreams. Keep deceiving yourself. ”

You: (your dope response in an attempt to pass her shit test).

She: (you fuel her ego further, and she feels more entitled...she mockingly responds again )

You and her continue in the verbal spar back and forth, trying to out wit or dominate each other. This will continue for hours, days, weeks, month. The interaction will probably lead to nowhere, and you will still not Bleep her despite your efforts.

Why?

Because, a woman going back and forth with you in a verbal spar is usually a sign that she doesn't respect you or appreciate your presence.

That’s because for a woman to effectively verbally spar back and forth with you, she needs to feel that you got the time to take her bullshit.

And when a woman feels that you got the time to take her bullshit, she doesn’t respect or appreciate your presence.

When a woman is genuinely into you or respect you, she’s very often nervous around you, unsure of herself and careful with her words. Women only go back and forth in verbal spar with men they aren’t really into.

The reason going back and forth verbally doesn’t work is because she immediately assume you and her are equal. Remember, women don't want to Bleep a man who's below her or equal to her; they prefer to date or Bleep a guy who has higher value/authority than her.

When she say, "You’re short.”...with your response: “I won’t be, when you’re on your knees.”

She immediately can tell you got the time and availability to eat her bullshit. As a result this give her more opportunity to throw more shit at you.

Like I said, the goal isn't to pass her shit test; the goal is to put an end to the shit immediately. That's what the Top G would do. The Top G would "humble her ego" and give her the opportunity to either repent of her behavior or get the Bleep out of his presence.

For Example:

The Top G: “Uhmm! So you are one of those judgemental ladies that go about passing negative remarks to others”

She: (explain herself or get upset.)

The Top G response didn't fuel her ego, but rather he gives her the choice to either #1. explain herself or even apologiy OR #2. Get upset and pissed off

If she humble her ego and explain herself, it's a win situation for him because, she'll automatically stop the shit she's putting up and she'll be more careful with her words. This will increase her respect and interest in him.

If she get upset and pissed off, it's still a win situation for him because it's even more easier to seduce a woman who's upset and pissed off. Only the Top G's understand that.

Again, I hear things like, to pass her shit test, you need to have game.

The same way I frowned at the idea of shit test, is the same way I frown at the idea of "game."

Women don't sleep with you because of your game. Women sleep with you 'despite' your game. Meaning, she didn't give you the pussy because of your so called game. She gave you the pussy because she was already into you from the moment she saw you, so she just manage to tolerate and endured your silly game.

Women get Hot and they enjoy sex. Experience has taught me that if a woman likes you, she will find a way to give you the pussy.

If she likes you but not giving you the pussy, then one reason might be because you're not creating a cooperating vibe.

When women throw the so called "shit test" at you, you are suppose to use it as opportunity to create a cooperating vibe, NOT a competitive power struggle vibe.

Using one of your example again:

Woman: "You probably say that to every girl.”

You: “Do you say that to every guy you’re attracted to? I have a 7-date rule anyways, so keep it in your pants.” (Challenging her)

If you're a inexperienced or a game junkie, that would seem like a dope comeback response. But what you don't realize there is that, you just created a competitive and power struggle vibe...
That will cause her to raise her guard up, act defensive and get ready to counter all your 'game' moves:

For example:

You: “Do you say that to every guy you’re attracted to? I have a 7-date rule anyways, so keep it in your pants.”

Womansadmtcheww) "I don't care. To hell with you and your 7-date rules, so keep it in your boxers. ”

She: (raises her guard up, act more and more defensive and close off).

You and her will continue going back and forth... She will keep acting more and more defensive and close off in response to the game you are spitting. This will continue for hours, days, weeks, month. The interaction will probably lead to nowhere, and you will still not Bleep her despite your efforts.

Like I said, the goal isn't to pass her shit test; the goal is to put an end to the shit immediately...That's what the Top G would do. The Top G use it as an opportunity to create a cooperating vibe.

For example,

Top G: “how I talk to other ladies doesn't really matter...The only person(s) that matters right now is you and I.....and I believe there are lots of cool things I'll learn about you.

This response will immediately inspire her to relax and raise her guard down because now she assumed you are a normal guy that just want to get to know her.

Stay blessed brothers...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2023
joeeee240:

Any guy that goes for his guy's ex is a thirsty fake Ă ss nigga

Shey girls don finish?🤣🤣 tomorrow idìots go come here tell me red pill no be about sex. It's about "developing a man all round"🤡🤡🤡

But of all the girl wey dey na your guy or bro ex your eye dey go for. Una be pĂšssies

them dey smash married women nowadays

u dey here dey complain about ex pusy

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2023
joeeee240:

You are the thirsty beta ass simp for going for your guy's ex when babes choke

Keep exposing your lack of abundance
It's fun to watch 🤣🤡🤡

or maybe you are the one lacking abundance

hence you holding onto ur ex

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 6:25am On Jul 09, 2023
qbqetell:

There are two things to this:

One, don't fret. You are only seeing women reveal their true nature.
Do not be attached.
This is why we say, never take them as gold.
They would sleep eveywhere, even with your own blood.

The other thing is, you need to be careful around that guy you call your brother.
Ideally, the moment a woman mates with you, the men around you should consider her off limits.
It does not matter if she's still with you or not, the men around you should consider her off limits.
There's a lot here, and no amount of justification makes this right.
It's a very slippery slope.
It's safe to say, if you ever get married, your brother would entertain the thoughts of fucking your wife.
A man who sleeps with your exs or women you're currently fucking are men with little control over their dicks: such men are the kind who back-stab friends literally.
By the way, I speak from experience. Not my brother though, but people very close.

Ideally, the moment a woman mates with you, she should consider the men around you off her limits.
It does not matter if she's still with you or not, the men around you should be considered off limits.
There's a lot here, and no amount of justification makes this right.
It's a very slippery slope.
It's safe to say, if you ever get married to that ur ex , she will entertain the thoughts of fucking other men.
A woman who sleeps with men close to you is a woman with little control over her pussy: such women are the kind who back-stab friends literally.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
I once asked an ex how many guys she has dated since we broke up in late 2021 and she said 5 guys shocked

Meaning she amassed 5 body counts within few months of separation and that’s the number she told me cos I feel it could be more.

Without wasting time I blocked her.

Avoid exes kings cos they’ve gone on a fucking spree while you’re healing your wounds.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Men heal from heartbreak by working on themselves and working harder for money while women heal from heartbreaks by having sex with other guys.

Stay woke kings

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pukkalolo:

This is one reason why I usually frown on the idea of passing a female shit test because it create weak ideas like the one you have now.

First of....one thing you should know is that the person giving the shit test has higher status and authority. While the person passing the shit test has lower status. It doesn't matter if the person is passing the shit test in a alpha or nice guy way.

Look, the goal isn't to pass her shit test; the goal is to put an end to the shit test ASAP, and prevent it from happening again.

For example, when a student shit test his teacher by misbehaving, the teacher sees it as a sign of disrespect. The teacher knows he must put an end to the shit test. So he quickly asset dominance by punishing or flogging the hell out of the students.

If the Boss sees that the staff is making attempts to shit test him, he will quickly asset dominance by giving him a query, suspension or sack letter.

Using the definition of shit test you gave...
"A shit test is a challenge or obstacle that is intentionally designed to test your confidence or resolve, a test to gauge your strength."

That's an excellent definition, but you screw it with very poor examples...

For example,

If you're a game junkie, that would seem like a dope comeback response. But what you don't realize there is that, the lady just insulted you.

If a student tells his teacher "you're short", the teacher will take that has an insult and quickly asset dominance by punishing or flogging the shit out of the students.

If a staff tell his Boss, "you are short", the no-nonsense Boss will will quickly asset dominance by giving the staff a query, suspension or sack letter.

The teacher or Boss quickly place punishment in order to prevent that shit from repeating itself.

But there you are.....a woman insulted you by saying, "You’re short."

Instead of disapproving her immedately, you ignorantly fuel her ego her by responding with, “I won’t be, when you’re on your knees,”

Now, she's thinking, "Wait...I just insulted this guy by saying "he's short." Instead of him disapproving my rudeness, he's there still nursing the idea of me giving him bl*w job. It's
a pity. Men are just so desperate for sex."

As a result, this will fuel her ego, and so she'll feels more entitled; then the back and forth verbal spar will continue bitterly:

She: "Ok, maybe in your dreams. Keep deceiving yourself. ”

She: (you fuel her ego further, and she feels more entitled...she mockingly responds again )

You and her continue in the verbal spar back and forth, trying to out wit or dominate each other. This will continue for hours, days, weeks, month. The interaction will probably lead to nowhere, and you will still not Bleep her despite your efforts.

Why?

Because, a woman going back and forth with you in a verbal spar is usually a sign that she doesn't respect you or appreciate your presence.

That’s because for a woman to effectively verbally spar back and forth with you, she needs to feel that you got the time to take her bullshit.

And when a woman feels that you got the time to take her bullshit, she doesn’t respect or appreciate your presence.

When a woman is genuinely into you or respect you, she’s very often nervous around you, unsure of herself and careful with her words. Women only go back and forth in verbal spar with men they aren’t really into.

The reason going back and forth verbally doesn’t work is because she immediately assume you and her are equal. Remember, women don't want to Bleep a man who's below her or equal to her; they prefer to date or Bleep a guy who has higher value/authority than her.

When she say, "You’re short.”...with your response: “I won’t be, when you’re on your knees.”

She immediately can tell you got the time and availability to eat her bullshit. As a result this give her more opportunity to throw more shit at you.

Like I said, the goal isn't to pass her shit test; the goal is to put an end to the shit immediately. That's what the Top G would do. The Top G would "humble her ego" and give her the opportunity to either repent of her behavior or get the Bleep out of his presence.

For Example:

The Top G: “Uhmm! So you are one of those judgemental ladies that go about passing negative remarks to others”

She: (explain herself or get upset.)

The Top G response didn't fuel her ego, but rather he gives her the choice to either #1. explain herself or even apologiy OR #2. Get upset and pissed off

If she humble her ego and explain herself, it's a win situation for him because, she'll automatically stop the shit she's putting up and she'll be more careful with her words. This will increase her respect and interest in him.

If she get upset and pissed off, it's still a win situation for him because it's even more easier to seduce a woman who's upset and pissed off. Only the Top G's understand that.

Again, I hear things like, to pass her shit test, you need to have game.

The same way I frowned at the idea of shit test, is the same way I frown at the idea of "game."

Women don't sleep with you because of your game. Women sleep with you 'despite' your game. Meaning, she didn't give you the pussy because of your so called game. She gave you the pussy because she was already into you from the moment she saw you, so she just manage to tolerate and endured your silly game.

Women get Hot and they enjoy sex. Experience has taught me that if a woman likes you, she will find a way to give you the pussy.

If she likes you but not giving you the pussy, then one reason might be because you're not creating a cooperating vibe.

When women throw the so called "shit test" at you, you are suppose to use it as opportunity to create a cooperating vibe, NOT a competitive power struggle vibe.

Using one of your example again:

You: “Do you say that to every guy you’re attracted to? I have a 7-date rule anyways, so keep it in your pants.” (Challenging her)

If you're a inexperienced or a game junkie, that would seem like a dope comeback response. But what you don't realize there is that, you just created a competitive and power struggle vibe...
That will cause her to raise her guard up, act defensive and get ready to counter all your 'game' moves:

For example:

You: “Do you say that to every guy you’re attracted to? I have a 7-date rule anyways, so keep it in your pants.”

Womansadmtcheww) "I don't care. To hell with you and your 7-date rules, so keep it in your boxers. ”

She: (raises her guard up, act more and more defensive and close off).

You and her will continue going back and forth... She will keep acting more and more defensive and close off in response to the game you are spitting. This will continue for hours, days, weeks, month. The interaction will probably lead to nowhere, and you will still not Bleep her despite your efforts.

Like I said, the goal isn't to pass her shit test; the goal is to put an end to the shit immediately...That's what the Top G would do. The Top G use it as an opportunity to create a cooperating vibe.

For example,

Top G: “how I talk to other ladies doesn't really matter...The only person(s) that matters right now is you and I.....and I believe there are lots of cool things I'll learn about you.

This response will immediately inspire her to relax and raise her guard down because now she assumed you are a normal guy that just want to get to know her.

Stay blessed brothers...

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

1:
A person giving shit test isn't necessarily a person of authority or superior power..

This ain't no certificate exam, dude

2:
You once quote me in time past with your long moralistic epistle & here you are again with your authoritarian epistle bullshit.

3:
The post is direct, concise and self-explanatory. I provided ways with which shit test can be handled, but your need to prove a point blinded you to that.

4:
Some examples you cited are in a professional context. I wrote solely on man-woman-sexual-relationship context.

5:
You need to stop addressing people as if everyone is your mate, or some lil boy.

Respect yourself IF you want to be respected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Herbworks:
I asked an ex how many guys she has dated since we broke up in late 2021 and she said 5 guys shocked

Meaning she amassed 5 body counts with few and that’s the number she told me cos I feel it could be more.

Without wasting time I blocked her.

Avoid exes kings cos they’ve gone on a fucking spree while you’re healing your wounds.

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7757758/36-men-36-body-counts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.