Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766194 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy
This picture is contradicting reality, no man functions well without a woman. Keep deceiving yourselves. I learnt there's a WhatsApp group please send me the link.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DavieG17: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good day sir/ma I have a used LG 32inches SMART TV still in Good shape...
PRICE:60K NEGOTIABLE
NUMBER TO CALL AND MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP:08183878589

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Smartb0y:

They don't know how to dress at all.

Wearing baggy clothings, nothing feminine about it. Clothing that are not even the least bit contemporary; they put on clothings that are completely outta style.

That won't get anyone's attention.

There are clothings that'll highlight a woman physique. Those natural curves that gets everyone taking a second glance.

Most complaining are out of shape aka fat ass.

Let's face it, it's always gonna be attraction before interest. There'll always be something physical that gets your attention about her.

Saying stuff like I like how she thinks blah blah blah, basically having high intelligence is never enough.

It's an organic drive that requires organic impulses.

These women are just lazy fat asses.

What makes a man wanna protect,lead and provide is that organic drive between his legs.

Testosterone is a beast,we tend to underestimate it.

It does wonders in a man's body.
That sex they're all complaining about in reddit is the same sex that drives man to protect and provide. The same desire is what drives a man's urge to protect and provide.

They're just poor at vetting ergo why they end up with men that just use and dump their scrunny asses.

Women will never be realistic to the truth or accept taking responsibilities.

Life's not balanced,some people work their asses off just to achieve little while some work little just to achieve alot.

It is what it is, everyone can't have the icing on the cake.

Just take that piece that works best for you and move along.

Life's too short to be complaining.
In a nutshell, those saying I dig sapiosexual ladies are probably Lai's offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kipaji:

Yes many women these days are drawn towards "suspect" men. If you listen to women about what a man should be, you will probably become less and less masculine.

Women who speak as though biology doesn't apply to them are one of the most amusing people I encounter on this shared internet. Women will make a man into something they themselves despise if he follows their advice on how to act, behave, and generally live his life. They are aware of what they want from men deep down but they lack the skills to model it and I don't blame them. Men should naturally exude masculinity, whereas women should exude femininity, and feminity is drawn to masculinity.

A reverse situation is the biggest formula for failure. People can say whatever they want online, but ultimately their actions will reveal a different story. As, I've stated before, a great deal of the lessons taught here are influenced by the forces of nature itself. Feminists constantly claim that men are intimidated by masculine women when in reality, they are just repulsed. Even if you only focus on the smallest unit (romantic relationships) and disregard the larger scale, the outcome is still chaos.

The life of a man who forfeits his masculinity to submit to his woman will be intolerable. A woman who rules her man will eventually become bored, lose interest and get swept off her feet by the next man who knows how to put her in her place. I'm aware that women feign a desire for feminine men in order to advance the agenda. However, I'm also aware that there are many of those men in their DMs that don't get their messages replied to or even read.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
I created a forum in which I shared the notes I wrote while on monk mode:
https://www.nairaland.com/7789749/journey-monk

Feel free to pass by if you are curious.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
youcanmakeit:

To hell with this make money and women will magically start chasing you... let's us stop this fantasy thinking.

There was this fine girl I gave lift. She stopped at a house. Later, I learnt that's her boyfriend house. I'm not here to broke shame anyone but her boyfriend doesn't look like he has much money. Although he has this bad boy rebellious look.

Anytime I here the make money and women will chase you, I don't totally cosign with that.

I don't want to brag but I just want to pass a point. I work as a sales guy in a very prestigious company on the island... own a nice new car, I recently moved into a nice flat I rented. I might not be wealthy, but I'm living very comfortably. Yes, I get choosen signals from women from time to time, but I'm not seeing women rolling over me and begging for my love.

Same thing with most of my colleagues and friends who are also earning big... I don't see women chasing them and licking their feet while they walk. They still having issues with women. But yet we say make money and women will chase after your dick.

I know a guy in my neighborhood who isn't making money as much as I do, but he change girls all the time. He's not having any issues with women.

I have learned that women love guys who are rebels. The guys who give off this I don't give a Bleep vibe This guy in my neighborhood has that attitude.

I playfully asked him how he does it.

He said "omo don't mind all the girls, Dem to like dick too much.'

He was saying, this girls like sex too much that's why he's able to get them.

But mean while on this thread, guys are preaching that women don't like sex.

Guys....If you are there waiting till you start making millions before you start getting sex and getting girls.....You are wasting your time!

I'm not saying you shouldn't work hard and make money. Definetely, every guy should be grinding and focus on improving themselves.

But I'm just saying that, the woman you are hoping to Bleep when you finally become rich is probably fucking a broke nigga who has I don't give a Bleep attitude.

Better learn what these rebellious bad guys are doing to attract women, or keep waiting till you make billions before you start bleeping girls.

This is why the only guys I listen to on this thread is ubunja and Pukkalolo and maybe few other guys. These are the guys that truly understand women and game...the rest are just copy and paste

I totally co-sign with you...

The mindset of "make money and women will beg for your dick" is kinda similar to the promise of "go to school, graduate with good grades and you will become rich."

I often advice fella to always work on improving themselves, focus on their grind and make money...

But saying "becoming rich is a must if you want to get girls" is kinda similar to saying "becoming a graduate is a must if you want to become rich."

Lack of confidence is the real issue. A truly confident guy believes he doesn't need to bring out cash before he can get some ass... But the unconfident guy believes that he needs to show off cash and prove himself before he can get some ass.

It's funny how guys don't still know that women don't go into relationship because of sex. Most times, it's men that go into relationship because of sex. Women can get as much sex outside serious relationship.

The number one reason the average woman goes into serious relationship is because she wants to have access to the man's financial resources. They don't care about sex.

One of my shocking experience is seeing that women are willing to cheat on their rich boo with me. Most of these women are just hoes. For fear of karma, I find myself dodging the pussy they throw at me.

One of the hardcore decision that changed my game with women was when I decided that "I'll never put out cash in an attempt to woo a girl..... I'd only start spending cash AFTER she has agreed to my desire."

Since I was no more dependent on cash to woo women, I was forced to improve my verbal game and develop an ultra confident and detached "behavior."

I understand if I allow my money do the talking, she'll fall the money... not me. Which is not a genuine attraction.

I don't want that.

I want my verbal game and my ultra confident and detached behavior to do the talking, so that if she falls for me, I'll know the attraction is genuine.

You are totally right about women loving rebellious guys...

As a guy, you have to be rebellious. I don't mean rebelling against your community or country. I mean, you have to rebel against women's entitlement belief.

Women belief that men should always please them and impress them.

I totally rebel against that bullshit belief. She should be the one trying to impress me.

For example, women would say I want guy who's interesting and not boring. I rebel against that. I'm the one who wants a woman's who's interesting and not boring.

Most times when hangout with a lady, I make statements like, "I like you, but I just hope you are not boring

Money is nice if you're using it to take care of yourself.

But if you're using money to impress girls, well... that's so sad of you. cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
The egg travels from the ovum then move to the fallopian tube down to where it will be fertilized , but it does not actively seek out the sperm.

The egg doesn't swim to the sperm. The sperm has to swim to the egg in other to produce babies.

You should never chase a woman. But you have to confidently initiate things with her if you want to produce result.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Don't spend cash on a woman or give her free help if she has no sexual or romantic interest in you.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Damn! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Most women hate clarity. They love ambiguity and "grey area" because that allows them play games with you, manipulate you and exploit you.

This is why most women will never be completely straight about where you stand with them. They love keeping their interest unclear so you can be confused about what they want. A confused man is a manipulated man.

That's why you should always seek to clarify things and know where you stand with the woman.

Once you know where you stand with the woman, she loses all her manipulative power... because now you are clearly aware of her interest or disinterest in you, and you can now then make a logical decision that will be in your own best interest.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
In my own opinion, every guy is a alpha male... You are only being selective about who you want to be alpha with.

If you notice when you are talking to your younger sister, you are naturally alpha, masculine and authoritative. But when you're in front an attractive woman that you would like Bleep, you suddenly lose all your alpha power.

Why?

It's simple.

Because you place high significance on the value of her pussy.

This is why most of my posts are about getting men to devalue the woman's pussy.

Because its only when you realize that a woman sexual companionship is NOT so valuable as your mind hyped it to be, that's when you'll achieve true alpha.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
If you try to improve yourself with the intention of attracting a more pussy, then you are putting women on a pedestal.

I believe every man should works hard at improvement themselves NOT because they want attract more women BUT because they want experience more freedom and power to live life on their own terms

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olutund(m): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Dexter08:
Dear men,

To read a book is an act of discipline and humility.

To read a book is simply to humbly submit yourself to a writer's narration.

And that is why I am recommending The Wall Speaks by Jeff rreJ for all men to read.

Dear men even if you have never picked a book in your life before, please endeavour to read The Wall Speaks by Jeff rreJ.

Good day sir,
i would like to read the wall speaks by jeff
would you send a copy of the book to me?

jeremiahforscholarship@gmail.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Edipet(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2023
I posted this on my status basically for my guys to view. I just noticed that my former boss has view it too, do you think he will rate me again or take me serious. Tho I don't know his ideology about the other gender.
N/b I never practice blocking people from viewing my status.

Is it wise to post this kind of content on WhatsApp status that both male and female will view. Or should I start blocking the female, boss, and family members from viewing some certain content, leaving only my guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2023
DavieG17:
Good day sir/ma I have a used LG 32inches SMART TV still in Good shape...
PRICE:60K NEGOTIABLE
NUMBER TO CALL AND MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP:08183878589
45K, PAYMENT ON DELIVERY, LOCATION CALABAR. CARE ....?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Edipet:
I posted this on my status basically for my guys to view. I just noticed that my former boss has view it too, do you think he will rate me again or take me serious. Tho I don't know his ideology about the other gender.

Is it wise to post this kind of content on WhatsApp status that both male and female will view. Or should I start blocking the female, boss, and family members from viewing some certain content, leaving only my guys?

It's not advisable to post this kind of things on your WhatsApp status.

It comes with a lot of disadvantages.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2023
Men are born without value.

That's the raw hard truth about life.

Losers aren't cared for. 👌

You must build yourself from square one ground zero, if you wish to have an above-average existence.

Success is your responsibility. 💯

The world isn't a magical realm where someone will magically appear & save you from mediocrity — The responsibility lies on you.

There will NEVER be an “optimal” time to start something.

In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them, and by waiting, they miss out.

Usually, what you wish for doesn't fall in your lap; it falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognize it, stand up, and put in the time and work it takes to get to it.

This isn't because the universe is cruel, it's because the universe is smart.

It has its own cat-string theory & knows we don't appreciate things that fall into our laps.

Take that step to improve your life today. 🔥

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2023
The lady just deflected from the guy's question grin

Very typical 😂😂

https://twitter.com/jessycal__/status/1687138490121691148?t=AUXewUPV1laY5qxGZd8l9Q&s=19aa

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Edipet:

How old are you please ?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thecan(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Miracood2:

It's not advisable to post this kind of things on your WhatsApp status.

It comes with a lot of disadvantages.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I totally co-sign with you...

The mindset of "make money and women will beg for your dick" is kinda similar to the promise of "go to school, graduate with good grades and you will become rich."

I often advice fella to always work on improving themselves, focus on their grind and make money...

But saying "becoming rich is a must if you want to get girls" is kinda similar to saying "becoming a graduate is a must if you want to become rich."

Lack of confidence is the real issue. A truly confident guy believes he doesn't need to bring out cash before he can get some ass... But the unconfident guy believes that he needs to show off cash and prove himself before he can get some ass.

It's funny how guys don't still know that women don't go into relationship because of sex. Most times, it's men that go into relationship because of sex. Women can get as much sex outside serious relationship.

The number one reason the average woman goes into serious relationship is because she wants to have access to the man's financial resources. They don't care about sex.

One of my shocking experience is seeing that women are willing to cheat on their rich boo with me. Most of these women are just hoes. For fear of karma, I find myself dodging the pussy they throw at me.

One of the hardcore decision that changed my game with women was when I decided that "I'll never put out cash in an attempt to woo a girl..... I'd only start spending cash AFTER she has agreed to my desire."

Since I was no more dependent on cash to woo women, I was forced to improve my verbal game and develop an ultra confident and detached "behavior."

I understand if I allow my money do the talking, she'll fall the money... not me. Which is not a genuine attraction.

I don't want that.

I want my verbal game and my ultra confident and detached behavior to do the talking, so that if she falls for me, I'll know the attraction is genuine.

You are totally right about women loving rebellious guys...

As a guy, you have to be rebellious. I don't mean rebelling against your community or country. I mean, you have to rebel against women's entitlement belief.

Women belief that men should always please them and impress them.

I totally rebel against that bullshit belief. She should be the one trying to impress me.

For example, women would say I want guy who's interesting and not boring. I rebel against that. I'm the one who wants a woman's who's interesting and not boring.

Most times when hangout with a lady, I make statements like, "I like you, but I just hope you are not boring

Money is nice if you're using it to take care of yourself.

But if you're using money to impress girls, well... that's so sad of you. cry

Any fool that listens to this slow poke will never ever see woman pant. Not to talk of toto. Chronic masturbator like you dey come to give advice based on fantasy. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DavieG17: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
FRANKOSKI:

45K, PAYMENT ON DELIVERY, LOCATION CALABAR. CARE ....?

Goodday sir,50K,pay advance and pay the remaining on delivery

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Women, most times pursue the men that gives them less attention. She never find you more attractive than at the moment she sense you are withdrawing your attention from her.

This is why women chase "unavailable" men.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Here is one funny thing most women with inflated ego would do: when you're interacting with her, she treat you like she's a little bit above you. She convey this with her attitude, words and facial expressions.

When you accept that poor treatment, that becomes reality... she'll start to treating you like you’re below her.

Always reject bullshit from her. This is important.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Anytime you reward a woman’s bad behavior, she loses respect for you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pukkalolo:
Here is one funny thing most women with inflated ego would do: when you're interacting with her, she treat you like she's a little bit above you. She convey this with her attitude, words and facial expressions.

When you accept that poor treatment, that becomes reality... she'll start to treating you like you’re below her.

Always avoid the ones with rubbish attitude.

Save yourself the headache.

They're only good for fvcks.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Always avoid the ones with rubbish attitude.

Save yourself the headache.

They're only good for fvcks aka fvck and go.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Simp got cursed😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
As a man, you have to love Uncertainty...

See, there is never a guarantee everything will work out. If you talk to that woman, she may reject you. If you apply for that job, you may get declined. If you try out that business idea, it may fail."

These are things you don’t have much control over.

So, you have to give up your need to control the outcome.

Just concentrate on trying out things...let the outcome take care of itself.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Karlifate:

In sequel:

If you are waiting for a woman to complete you, it will never happen.

Women are attracted to men who are already complete & self-validated.

Even if you get the girl of your dreams, you will still feel empty inside.

Learn to enjoy your own company first. 💯
You're the wisest man among the active in this thread. Not forgetting Luminouz.

keep it up.

To type just dey hard me these days.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Smartb0y:

You can only get genuine desire from a woman when you're broke.At this point,she has no expectations from you except just being that fun guy.

When money comes, money becomes the genuine desire to a woman. Money becomes the expectation. She has little interest about you as a person.

Hence why I advocate and advice for LTR,DO NOT SHOW OFF WEALTH

Let your personality be your ball bearer.

Just be yourself around any woman, don't be a woman pleaser,it turns them off.

Don't be sensitive to say things as they are .

They will seek your affection and attention when you don't give a fvck,well at least the ones that find you attractive/interesting. Those ones are your tribe which are more than enough.

Give off that bad boy vibe with pride,let your attitude do the talking with subtle speech here and there.

Don't ever work to get a pussy, you'll regret it.

If she doesn't offer it freely,move on to the next .

Women are just too many to be dying over one. It always marvel me when guys date,chase or try to impress one woman it screams lack of abundance mindset and women know it.

Hence why they hold all the cards.

Never conform to society standards if you want to have your way with women.

You'll be shamed for it but the rewards are always blissful.

A delusional narcissist best describes you shocked
Women are not manufactured in brands and react in ways you assume.
You're being fictional and I would advise you stop hanging around ladies with low self esteem (stop being a predator) you been hitting on easy targets.. vulnerable women.
Enough of that playa sh×t.
You don't even know half it.
There's a lot more to life than casual sex.
Get a new role model boy.
Best of luck.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy, heartofcity12, Faber(m), Bened88(m), chairmanawe(m), Haydens and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.