Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763349 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Beta bucks
And this knuckle head of a simp won't learn.

Women have convinced them broke boys don't deserve pussy.
Then again, women always speak inversely.

I mean what better way for them to eat their cake and have it.

Learn from women simps, they've mastered the game on an evolutionary level.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
heartofcity12:

It’s why they’re still the easiest to smash by guys that know how to lie and sell the dream well,

💯💯✌️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
heartofcity12:

Fucc grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
heartofcity12:

Yeah bro, they always reveal themselves.. It’s why they’re still the easiest to smash by guys that know how to lie and sell the dream well, it’s what they deserve anyway, many of them are never in any long lasting relationship but they get fvcked from time to time..
For quick fvcks, show them the illusion of wealth.

For something serious and meaningful, better hide your money 🤣 and let your personality do the talking.

For the latter,most of them lack the ability to connect with a partner emotionally.
They're literally on survival mode, nothing else matters.

So if you want something serious, you really have your work cut out for you 🤣

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Any slight opportunity is used to bill nowadays 🤦‍♂️

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Any slight opportunity is used to bill nowadays 🤦‍♂️

That man must take some time and reflect about his life if that's the kind of women he is attracted to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Smartb0y:

For something serious and meaningful, better hide your money 🤣 and let your personality do the talking.

For the latter,most of them lack the ability to connect with a partner emotionally.

Exactly 👍

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stacyadams: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Smartb0y:

. Word

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Keenyhardy(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2023
stacyadams:
. Word
I can relate

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2023
11 Iron Clad Rules to Follow with Women

1 - Don’t reveal knowledge of game. Don’t appear like you planned to approach her (even if you are a professional pickup-artist). Create the impression that the approach was almost an “accident” or a “spur of the moment” action while you were doing something else. Good approaches seem like natural organic conversations that “just happened” - not premeditated. Appearing to go with the flow and being completely natural has a highly disarming effect on women and makes them open up.

2 - Don’t attach your sense of self-worth to your level of success with women.

3 - Don’t chase. Attract.

4 - Don’t depend on her approval. Bleep HER APPROVAL. Focus on your goals.

5 - Don’t show neediness. If she’s worth it, show interest.

6 - Don’t be emotionally explosive around her. Remain composed. A woman instantly loses respect for a guy if she senses that she has impacted his emotional state.

7 - Don’t give away your social power. Frame yourself as the prize.

8 - Don’t compromise your sexual market value for the sake of a particular woman running “tame the Alpha” game on you.

9 - Don’t be afraid to lose her. Always retain “walk away power” and have multiple women in your rotation.

10 - Don’t neglect your own development the moment you get a girlfriend. Keep your skills sharp with daily practice - so if the time comes and opportunities occur, you’ll be ready.

11 - Don’t be a pushover. Be assertive. Compromising your own values may result in decrease of self-respect and is detrimental to your sexual market value. Women come and go. PUT YOURSELF AND YOUR GOALS FIRST. Women don’t value men that put women first.

#REPOSTED

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Karlifate:
cheesy

At their peak, gals dating older men with money is a flex.

When they are done with their peak & can't settle with the men she slept with all her campus days for money, she starts blaming the men within her age gap for dating women below 25 when she can't find a partner to settle. grin grin

[Mother] Nature is kind to women wink
[Father] Time is kind to men. cool

Behind every successful man is a history of girls who curved him. Girls who still stalk him subtly.

That’s honestly one of the best parts about being a man — you always get redemption, if you stay on the [right] path.

Virtually every girl rejecting you now are going to come around later.

Because as a man, time is on our side. cool

Women can’t say that.

Most of these girls are living in their prime right now (18 — 26), after which their value will start falling faster than an asteroid headed towards earth.

Your time will come. wink

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labdi69: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Whhhgg
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humbrown23(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
It's never easy to be a MAN.

May God bless all the innocent men fighting secrets battles with strengths to prevail. Amen.

May their days be made easy, fruitful and productive for them.

May their secret tears be wiped out and my their mourning be turned into laughter. Amen.

As they go out to hustle, may the work of their hands prosper. Amen.

They will fight and never be wearied, they will hustle and never faint. Amen.

May wisdom be their guide. Amen.

Peace, favour and love will be that portions.

May they never encounter a jezebellick woman who are out to ruin men's life. Amen.

May their dreams come to past, may the universe, give them idea that will bring them into relevance. Amen.

Untimely death will never be their portions. Amen.

Let every form of suffering be healed.. Amen.

Kings.

As long as you work hard, believe and trust in God, the universe will answer you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Miracood2:

I don't know how I shot myself with that relationship bullcrap.

But thing is that till date, she's even the one doing most of the check ups. Like the vibes is there but no sexual tension which I'll have to work on..

Yh she's giving the Christian girl vibes because she's seeing you as bf candidate and wants to appear as a good candidate to you

Stop whatever bf vibes you're giving her and create more sexual tension. I don't have much time to break it down in detail

But that's the general idea.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2023
More times than not, when a woman says, "I have a boyfriend"

She actually means: “You’re telegraphing too much interest."

Don't ask about her boyfriend & don't appear fazed.

He most likely doesn't exist.

It's just a sign of you... telegraphic too much interest... far too soon...

“Okay! Good for you sweetheart, I don’t even date short/tall/fair/dark girls anyways.” (whichever you deem fit)

You have acknowledged that she is in a “relationship” grin, but have also belittled her & made her frame sound ridiculous by emphasizing your own importance; “You’re not up to my standard anyway”.

You’re flipping the game on her, the roles have been reversed, you’re no longer the pursuer — she is.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Karlifate:

You’re flipping the game on her, the roles have been reversed, you’re no longer the pursuer — she is.

@bolded:

Women thrive on validation & attention.

9 out of 10 will want to prove to you that they're different. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
heartofcity12:

Be like they don suspend Shola account again can’t find it ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Labdi69:
Which would you want to be? A very good looking guy with loads of success with women but average financially and works a shitty job or an average looking guy but intelligent, smart, has a well respected job and successful with capacity to be even more

Why chose one when you can become all

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
chikasnight:

Be like they don suspend Shola account again can’t find it ?

They’ve not. His profile is still active

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PeggySandas(f): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rayban25:

Lol..you wey never chop this morning or knows where his next meal will come from wants to give 1k when your mates are sending better money...you no dey shame...your mother is very stupid for not swallowing you while sucking your dads gbola...unfortunately your parents are both stupid they had to raise a fool like you in poverty who has no future...tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Breaking News
😯

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
heartofcity12:
Breaking News
😯

O setigo, o sette

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
emmaodet:

O setigo, o sette

It’s crazy brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
heartofcity12:
Breaking News
😯

My lineage will never end with me nor my children nor my grand children nor great grandchildren.

My lineage will flow forever.

Even if I marry a very pious lady or a virgin I will still do DNA test, it's very important every man do it. I will pass this message to all my children and still tell them to pass it to their own children, even if I didn't pass the redpill message to them of which I can't forsake it, I must encourage and tell them to do the DNA test.

How I wish government will reduce the test to amount of money that even the poor can afford.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
heartofcity12:
Breaking News
😯
It cannot be emphasized enough how important it is as men to be very selective and patient when choosing our wife/wives.
It's good to take our time to know people.
This woman never loved him, despite all his properties. If a woman doesn't like you as you are broke she will never ever like you even if you become a millionaire. Do not fall for the "high value mam" scam just to end up like this guy.
This is one of the many reasons I left the redpill. They want men to "get on their purpose" and become "high value" just to deal with women who don't like them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Haydens:

My lineage will never end with me nor my children nor my grand children nor great grandchildren.

My lineage will flow forever.

Even if I marry a very pious lady or a virgin I will still do DNA test, it's very important every man do it. I will pass this message to all my children and still tell them to pass it to their own children, even if I didn't pass the redpill message to them of which I can't forsake it, I must encourage and tell them to do the DNA test.

How I wish government will reduce the test to amount of money that even the poor can afford.

100%. I am definitely doing DNA tests irrespectively of whether I suspect her of cheating or not.

Since Nigeria is one of the countries with the very highest rates of paternity fraud, making DNA test cheap would shake society and destroy many families.

By the way, how much does a DNA test cost in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kipaji:

100%. I am definitely doing DNA tests irrespectively of whether I suspect her of cheating or not.

Since Nigeria is one of the countries with the very highest rates of paternity fraud, making DNA test cheap would shake society and destroy many families.

By the way, how much does a DNA test cost in Nigeria?

It should be around ₦100,000--₦200,000

It will shake and break a lot of families.

That's why I will be very rich before I marry so that DNA test money won't bother me at all, even if I decide to give birth to 10 children the amount won't be an issue to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kipaji:

It cannot be emphasized enough how important it is as men to be very selective and patient when choosing our wife/wives.
It's good to take our time to know people.
This woman never loved him, despite all his properties. If a woman doesn't like you as you are broke she will never ever like you even if you become a millionaire. Do not fall for the "high value mam" scam just to end up like this guy.
This is one of the many reasons I left the redpill. They want men to "get on their purpose" and become "high value" just to deal with women who don't like them.

Whatever self development stuff you are doing remember not to do it to please anybody, cos if you are doing so once you accomplish that you won't continue it.

Do things to please yourself and not others.

Learn to be selfish with your self and not be people's pleaser.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Haydens:

It should be around ₦100,000--₦200,000

It will shake and break a lot of families.

That's why I will be very rich before I marry so that DNA test money won't bother me at all, even if I decide to give birth to 10 children the amount won't be an issue to me.
But will you be ok if your wife sleeps around with different men while using condoms so as not to be pregnant for those men?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Smartb0y:

Get close to them but never become or accept being their friend. Let it be known.

You don't have to stress yourself brother,the ones that you get close to that are feeling you will surely make it very easy to hit them.

It's really isn't rocket science.

There's always a particular category of girls that are attracted to a guy. Learn to figure yours out and stick with it in order to avoid unnecessary headache.

Avoid the nice guy act/routine. Don't act or speak prudishly,it turns them off. At the same time, don't be overly sexual. Follow the tempo and bulid up the tension.

Try to maintain a balance, women desire mixed emotions,both the good and bad.

If you give them either,they become bored or run away after a while hence why a mixture of both is necessary.

Find that balance.

Become shadow integrated.

Best reply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
heartofcity12:
Breaking News
😯
Breaking news since 2021🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
heartofcity12:
Breaking News
😯

Summary of the life cycle of a simp.

It always ends in tears 😭🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anunakeeh, heartofcity12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.