Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754038 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2023
heartofcity12:
Wtf šŸ˜Æ. I hope this boy doesnā€™t fall into depression with this..
Not everything read online must be practised in real life. You can't be a lizard and start seeing yourself as a crocodile, reality will slap the truth on your face.

A lady that lent him money when he couldn't even pay up for a registration when all his "bros" didn't turn up for him. He just ruined everything because of what he read online cry.
The lady went too far with the insults though, but damn, the dude has probably gotten the big hand-writing on the wall.

NB: This life is about social status, some ladies will always be above you no matter who you are. Just like Davido for example won't find it easy or nearly impossible getting a lady like Kim-K, no matter the amount of game he's got.

Karlifate:

@ bolded:

But Jowizaza can still use & dump Kim K cheesy grin
NB: This life is about social status, some ladies will always be above you no matter who you are.. Leave the example I gave and focus on the bolded part, thanks. Or do you believe otherwise?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2023
geedot:
Not everything read online must be practised in real life. You can't be a lizard and start seeing yourself as a crocodile, reality will slap the truth on your face.

A lady that lent him money when he couldn't even pay up for a registration when all his "bros" didn't turn up for him. He just ruined everything because of what he read online cry.
The lady went too far with the insults though, but damn, the dude has probably gotten the big hand-writing on the wall.

NB: This life is about social status, some ladies will always be above you no matter who you are. Just like Davido for example won't find it easy or nearly impossible getting a lady like Kim-K, no matter the amount of game he's got.

@ bolded:

But Jowizaza can still use & dump Kim K cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2023
A man has two heads ,A Big Head and a Little Head.
he should know how to use the both of them efficiently, but he should always use the Big One before he uses the Little one.
The big one Can solve problems , The little one can create problems if the big one is not used Correctly.

Always Consult your big head in all affairs of your life especially when dealing with Women.
When you see yourself Lusting After a woman unnecessarily Or being Thirsty For her Just know you are using your little head to think at that point in time. Women want men who Are Constantly using their Little head to think šŸ¤” so that they can exploit them easily and consistently. Look at the Society around you Look at men spending millions on girls who are not worth it Which Head do you think they are Using ? šŸ¤”

Donā€™t Be the Guy that uses His Little Head more often than he uses his Big Head .

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2023
benzics:
I saw this image on twitter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Many men are really clueless, watch how his fellow simps and women call anyone talking reasonably ā€œinsecureā€.

Being logical is not insecurity, and I always wonder why womenā€™s idea of fun is to slut themselves out.

Look, if youā€™re the type of man that would let your significant other dress this way to a club, because youā€™re not ā€œinsecureā€, donā€™t come crying when you discover sheā€™s onto the next nigga.

Women will tell you they donā€™t dress for men, who then are you dressing for showing your body provocatively? Your fellow women? šŸ˜‚ I know a stupid man will believe that.

The thread:
https://twitter.com/_speedfromtx/status/1693444632959402255?s=46&t=gYM_xiHla7zbtDkJALC1mg

Zero frame.

She secretly resents being around him.

Using him for props until she sources for a man with frame.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labdi69: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2023
geedot:

NB: This life is about social status, some ladies will always be above you no matter who you are.. Leave the example I gave and focus on the bolded part, thanks. Or do you believe otherwise?

Donā€™t listen to this trash.

1.First of all, no human being is above the league of another human being. We ste all creatures of creation and no one among us is the creator.

2. Behind all the material stuff lies another human being just like you. The money and material stuff is all for comfort and does nothing atall to alter what you are at a primal level.

3. There is nothing like ā€œrealityā€. Itā€™s purely a unique experience and it is 100% malleable. Our bodies are just a physical expression of our ideas and mindset. What you see yourself as is what people will see. The bible has told you that as a man thinketh, so is he. Itā€™s not magic or some voodoo and this can be easily explained. Your mindset will lead you to actions that will determine who you become. With the right mindset, itā€™s only a matter of time before things change. You should ā€œbeā€ and this would make you ā€œdoā€ and then you will ā€œbecomeā€. Itā€™s really about who you are. What you become is just a consequence.

4. Kim K is not exactly ā€œhigh valueā€ for a logical and right thinking person. For you to idolize such a person tells a tale about your conditioning. Something is wrong somewhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Miracood2:

What's Allan teaching?

Read his books titled "Mode One: let the woman know what you're really thinking" and "The Possibility of Sex."

He wrote other books too. Read those two first.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ketapu:

Read his books titled "Mode One: let the woman know what you're really thinking" and "The Possibility of Sex."

He wrote other books too. Read those two first.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigozienwigbo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello guys please can anyone help me with the book 'The Rational Male' by Rollo Tomassi? My email is chigozienwigbo at yahoo. Com

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dead thread, redpill is not pilling anymore. No guys listen to you people anymore

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Where is ubunja and the rest now ehn? They've all left you guys, redpill is a lie.
Once any of you make money boom they have left redpill

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Redpill is a lie, that's the reason you no longer see the people that started this thread here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Women don't respect men who try harder than them, because they implicitly see them as inferior. This is why they give friendzoned men so little, yet get them doing everything, whilst giving everything to the "Chad" who gives them so little. Women are only genuinely attracted to the men they see as above them, which is why they try to please men they see as superior, but expect the other men to try to please them (the inferior men)

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
chigomiced:
Women don't respect men who try harder than them, because they implicitly see them as inferior. This is why they give friendzoned men so little, yet get them doing everything, whilst giving everything to the "Chad" who gives them so little. Women are only genuinely attracted to the men they see as above them, which is why they try to please men they see as superior, but expect the other men to try to please them (the inferior men)

Correct!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
As usual guys, kindly ignore the femrangutan dancing a few posts up there!!!

There is no sexually satisfied female(if it's even female) that I know that continuously stalk men like this. It's usually the sex-starved, reality-deficient types who stalk men endlessly and rant tirelessly.

Your wahala no go get cure!! Amen!!

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HamOz: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
They said the thread is dead or dying.
But little did they know itā€™s working effectively.
Of what use is the Redpill if you donā€™t apply it.
They expect us to be online all day talking about women and Hypergamy like we donā€™t have our lifeā€™s to liveā€¦
The messages you read here is worthless if you donā€™t apply it into your lifeā€¦.so you need to take the necessary actions in your life not coming here to post all the time.
Consider this thread a classroom where you come to take lessons then you go back to apply those lessons in reality to get your desired resultsā€¦
Being a Man is by your Actions and not your words..
In a 100 years time from now 99% of the current population of the world today would be dead as time keeps ticking so make the best use of your timeā€¦
A classroom where everybody is a teacher then nothing can be learnt ā€¦.the system only works where there is a few teachers and many student who want to learn and Apply effectively.
A dead thread means it has served it purpose kos I know this thread has helped me and many othersā€¦.Our teachers of redpill, more ororo to your elbows.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Redpill is a lie, that's the reason you no longer see the people that started this thread here.
I swear bro
My thought though. Even harddon Don mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
šŸ’Æ

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
šŸ˜Æ

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
The Akpoda evil soul above is the reason why I still come here to remind you all of the bitter truth.
I don't know how you'll recruit people to hate on someone right from my very first journey on nairaland and still do it till now.
Sexually frustrated indeed, stop deceiving yourself I'm only returning the energy of what you started long ago
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
If any of you want to dare me then he should add me to the redpill WhatsApp group.
You see that your WhatsApp group, I'll scheme and find my way inside, only God knows what you all are discussing there
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
See werey wan use reverse psychology enter group...And of all people you want to manipulate, you chose me?

I've been trained by the most ruthless manipulators of all, mothers!!!

You will not get healed on this thread seh!!! You no go get cure, Olorun gbo!! Las Las, na me go impregnate you and turn you to baby mama!!!

Stalker oponu oshi!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
If any of you want to dare me then he should add me to the redpill WhatsApp group.
You see that your WhatsApp group, I'll scheme and find my way inside, only God knows what you all are discussing there
give me your number i will add you to the whatsapp group

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2023
odenkirk:
give me your number i will add you to the whatsapp group
Bad guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2023
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PECON1(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2023
heartofcity12:
cheesy
šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
heartofcity12:
cheesy

*Sighs*

Simps never learn!!!

Yet at this very moment, thousands of other guys going through this thread/site see this and YET they refuse to stop leeching by their gf, believing their girlfriends are special or NAWALT!!!

Body go tell them soon

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
In as long as it is good to hit the gym, donā€™t lift more than you can carry, donā€™t bite more than you can chew. There are different news like this coming out lately.. Beware.. #trp

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
heartofcity12:
In as long as it is good to hit the gym, donā€™t lift more than you can carry, donā€™t bite more than you can chew. There are different news like this coming out lately.. Beware.. #trp
are you training to become incredible hulk or what?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
They want to rip u off at any slight chance.. This is why you shouldnā€™t give your attention freely..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2023

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vicmonzan(m), forke(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.