Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2753096 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jerry59:

Lol, watched it two weeks back.

Not a bad movie but they had to chip in their agenda towards the end part.

I’m not surprised tho because you’ll hardly see any Netflix distributed movie without such scenes
Funny,you straight people have been doing the same thing for centuries yet no one said it's an agenda

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Funny,you straight people have been doing the same thing for centuries yet no one said it's an agenda
Shut up your stupid mouth there!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
The female thinks we worship her here. If she came to the red pill thread she should have known what to expect.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Men gain access to women to date as they grow in social status, because they date downwards in social status.

Whereas women lose access to men as they grow in social status, because they date upwards

🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
cheesy
Now is the time to get the woman you want a long term thing with, not when you get very rich/wealthy except you wanna go MGTOW.. Beware..

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Even in marriage.. the more you spoil women, the more they misbehave. Moderation is key..

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 12:32am On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Funny, humans have been behaving like normal humans right from the very beginning even tho NO ONE had to show us on TV. How come you're now hellbent on showing us on TV certain things you feel should be normalized?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2023
PstDapo:
"No sex till marriage" should be a respected phrase from virgins ONLY.
Even women understand this.
Usage of this phrase by any category of women lesser than a virgin is pure manipulation and gaslight tactics.
Declaration of such should be a one point contact Red flag.
Wimps,simps and soy boys will disagree.
These kind of women are the women that have "one last sex" with their exes before the wedding
OR
Keep having sex with another man who has no plan for them while they keep you waiting to spend millions to unpack the garbage left.
Women only repent out of necessity to survive and adapt.
Most of their repentance schemes are scheduled and preplanned.
Everyone is aware of what they're doing.
The plan is to win.
Explore in the present. Repent in the future.
All women repent.She has repented.
Time to hook a man now
If she's given to opportunity to come to this world again with this knowledge, she would still repeat the same strategy.
She didn't just find God. She knew where God was, she just didnt want to go there yet.Women go to parties in their 20s and Churches in their 30s.
If aging could be paused, most women would never find God.
They will continue to live in delusions till eternity.Most women find God after reality and time set in.Women don't want religion.
They need religion

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 2:04am On Sep 10, 2023
logicalhumour:

Funny, humans have been behaving like normal humans right from the very beginning even tho NO ONE had to show us on TV. How come you're now hellbent on showing us on TV certain things you feel should be normalized?

And queer people existed in those times before the advent of religion and slavery, killing of twins and human sacrifices were seen as normal human behaviors

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2023
AndrewTate:
Shut up your stupid mouth there!
Where on earth am I talking?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mablie(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2023
logicalhumour:

There is nothing the monicker you quoted loves more than a good ol' squabble
Continue quoting it and watch it drag this thread into the abyss
My advise,ignore it

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Where on earth am I talking?
oya shut up your mind na since you want it literally... Werey ton fi oko si inu idi okunrin. Bloody abomination of a human being 🤮

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
AndrewTate:
oya shut up your mind na since you want it literally... Werey ton fi oko si inu idi okunrin. Bloody abomination of a human being 🤮
My mind can't be shut as long as I'm living

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
pansophist:
If you ask a girl about her hobbies and she responded with vain things like clubbing, fashion, hanging out with friends, shopping, going to the cinema, doing makeup, dancing, etc, then know that your pocket is on the line. Na you go pay for her vanity. No joke.

Show me your hobbies, and I will tell you what kind of person you are.

#RandomThoughts

Still stood taste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
The hornier you are for sex, the less sex you will get

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

My mind can't be shut as long as I'm living
bloody ass

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
AndrewTate:
bloody ass
Ok incel
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
No matter how much you try satisfy or please a woman, she will remain unsatisfied.

As a man, just focus on satisfying and pleasing yourself.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Women are all guilty of being manipulative until they PROVE otherwise.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Ok incel
lose anus
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROXMAN: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Asking a woman how have i wronged you is like asking the devil what is my offence, lol you didnt do anything, its just their job to hurt you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 11, 2023
Persephone1:
This is how I will expose all you immature kiddults hiding behind Nl post and Redpill for Masculinity grin grin cheesy grin .

Mumu is bringing Nl follow into conversation. How old are you again?

Tbh, we men are an embarrassment to this world. I’m sad to be a man. Our roles are just to provide and protect women and we’ve failed 😞 at that even. See grown men litter on this forum spewing hatred against women. Why all these hatred? Some men are so dumb that they can’t think on their own. I had to block a friend of mine who think he’s smart. This my friend is always bitter. I told him my babe cheated on me by sleeping with a married man she just met and this guy had to tell me to leave her. Imagine that. I mean if I was doing the right thing, will she cheat? It’s my fucking fault she cheated and I just have to be there for her and man up to my responsibility
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2023
I'm not surprised reading the story and ordeal in which men have passed through in thr process of divorce from their wife, losing half of thier wealth to women..
It's pathetic, man must learn or perish. It's so simple

Look at numerous men that got divorce by thier wives below due to greed . So Pathetic

https://www.familythis.com/trending/divorce-settlements-syn-yh/?utm_campaign=VV%3E2%20Expensive%20Divorces%20Jordan%20Nitsan2704%20En%20-%20Display%20WW%20GA&utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=www.lindaikejisblog.com&network_code=CM&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0vWnBhC6ARIsAJpJM6cC9onzQo_xD7m8T6ov1OTT3PqM1a5QhFfo2rZ9zqwb7whwBwzPz4UaApyyEALw_wcB

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Haban ero05:

Tbh, we men are an embarrassment to this world. I’m sad to be a man. Our roles are just to provide and protect women and we’ve failed 😞 at that even. See grown men litter on this forum spewing hatred against women. Why all these hatred? Some men are so dumb that they can’t think on their own. I had to block a friend of mine who think he’s smart. This my friend is always bitter. I told him my babe cheated on me by sleeping with a married man she just met and this guy had to tell me to leave her. Imagine that. I mean if I was doing the right thing, will she cheat? It’s my fucking fault she cheated and I just have to be there for her and man up to my responsibility
This is another of that iya ediot's alts. Take serious at your own peril.

I no know wetin attention dey achieve for una.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2023
akwesenana:
This is another of that iya ediot's alts. Take serious at your own peril.

I no know wetin attention dey achieve for una.

I saw the comment and knew she was the one.

Attention is like a drug to women. They will crave it till endlessly.

Just ignore

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2023
“I ignored him and he followed me down to IG and I decided to give him a chance” grin grin 🤦‍♂️

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2023
This signs are always there from the beginning but simps always choose to ignore them, you’re not her top option, she settled for you when those she targeted didn’t commit to her.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2023
heartofcity12:
This signs are always there from the beginning but simps always choose to ignore them, you’re not her top option, she settled for you when those she targeted didn’t commit to her.

What's laughable is the pride these betas always have.

Pride in settling for leftovers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Smartb0y:

What's laughable is the pride these betas always have.

Pride in settling for leftovers.

You’re so on point 💯.. Seriously it’s beyond annoying. You need to see the comment section and see how these simps are giving the woman excuses, they’re like “what if she was in a relationship and she replied him when she was single again” 🤦‍♂️.. They’re always proud to settle for what has been passed around and smashed to stupor and trashed to the bin by other men..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nasskar(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Nice thread

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2023
heartofcity12:
"I will be glad and honoured if I got a rply." grin grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etosha, Valwezzy, Ahijo1990(m), beezman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.