Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752477 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2023
NotAWierdo:
I know it's good to help your brothers as a guy but before you lend assistance to any guy, ensure he is worth your time. Some folks are irredeemable simps that if the situation was in-reverse, they would rather spend their last cash on a babe they just started chatting with online a day ago, than to gift a brother chicken-change.

Check out this bro in the screenshots below (obtained from Twitter). What do you think a man/boy like this would prioritize if he becomes successful? His bros or hoes? Well, your guess is good as mine. So not every guy out there deserve your pity or brotherly love just because they claim to be a male. Use your discretion when dealing with anyone irrespective of their gender.

*Sighs*

With rhymes like these, he could publish a poem or a book and become rich or something. Why waste it on a woman?

The funniest thing is that the girl he is dying for is another man's plaything...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:19am On Sep 17, 2023
IMWest:
Men,

Dangerous reptiles have weird colours to warn you about their virulence,

Same thing to women.

If she has:

- Multicoloured nails

- Coloured hair

- Animal-printed clothes

- Fire-hot lipsticks

Save yourself the drama and chaos.

GUARD YOUR FRAME

#MasculinitySaturday/Copied

I get your point but don't base everything on looks...Test and test and test before committing.

Some S.U looking Christians and hijab-wearing babes are worse than reptiles... so forget the looks and apply caution before committing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2023
THIS UppaZakum's POST is what I am responding to, bit by bit.

[1]
UppaZakum:
Good day. I would like to get your perspectives on some issues I have been facing lately. I am about to make some key decisions that could either make or mar my future, which is why I'd like to crave your indulgence. This is going to a long write-up because it’s important I provide some background.
As promised, I will now share my perspective. Also, for the sake of others that will hope to learn, I will delve into much details.

Next year, I plan to take a career break (leave of absence) towards pursuing a PhD in the US with the hope of transitioning to a dollar-earning environment. This move is going to come with some huge sacrifice - I may have to give up my job in pursuit of this goal. In other words, no income is anticipated within the duration of the PhD (4 years). Moreover, I do not intend to return to Nigeria as I’d be applying for a green card to enable me work in the state. However, should I not be successful in the pursuit of this venture, I’d would fall back to my job in Nigeria. This is not an easy decision to make but a necessary move I have to make to further my knowledge, skills and ambition and to create a great future for my two kids.
Great! Glad to see you are devoted to improving yourself and you have crafted a solid plan to undertake such improvement. Nothing wrong here.

Now, here comes the big issue. Since I notified my wife of this plan, she has been extremely joyful. She’s been making lot of plans. Despite the fact that I still have some reservations, she thinks otherwise. Each time, I bring up the reservations with logical explanations; I can see the sadness on her face. That look like “ I hope you’re not changing your mind’. I really do not care though because women folks are emotional creatures without adequate capacity for logical reasoning. While it is okay to look at all the positives that can be unlocked because of this move, it is wise to consider what could go wrong as well in order to make a more informed decision. I can tell she has not been paying attention to the downsides I have been mentioning such as lifestyle changes, possibility of not getting a job even after the PhD, weird western ideologies my kids will have to face etc). She’s just so fixated on the supposedly “good life” over there.
Well, your wife has seen an unmissable opportunity to achieve financial independence for herself in a more successful, liberal society that gives women insane leverage in marriage... or more generally, the intersexual dynamic.

This opportunity deeply aligns with her personal interests, and as a woman, she will put her interests and feelings without regard to the sacrifices and costs incurred by her man. Afterall, in a woman's eyes, a man is simply a vehicle to her destination/objective in her survival script. You must have noticed this in the way she always remained unmindful of your logical reservations and possible downsides you will face if you strung her along. This is not a mistake; your wife knows what she is doing.

If she has calculated that the vehicle is no longer needed, it will be brutally discarded, resented and/or snubbed, regardless of the "damages" and sacrifices the vehicle endured (willingly or unwillingly) to get her to her destination/objective. You become in her eyes a deadweight that slows her down. This happens when you are no longer needed; when you have landed beneath her; or when you financially depend on her.

You must take note of the last two paragraphs: do not let the playfulness, respect, sex, show of kindness and present profession of love from your wife beguile you into disbelieving them. Never get lost in the sauce. If you dismiss the red pill here and you succumb to the situations I warned you against after taking your wife abroad, you will discover real quick that you never really knew your wife. Also, just to add, the fact that some ladies spent their whole lives in Nigeria doesn't mean they are not aware of how domestic, marital and child support laws work over there.

Whatever you do with your woman, ensure you always put yourself first and you are above her. Never raise her to your level or above it, and never be in a situation where you depend on her financially. If a woman wants to grow, let her hustle it on her own. If possible, don't take her abroad. Her behaviour (due to the Nigerian environment, leverage, and your masculine attitude here) won't necessarily be the same in the western environment. The Western world corrupts and embolden women with impunity. If things are working well for you here, leave her here and go pursue your dreams. As you get better, your family will benefit from it.

typing....

Edit: next part is HERE.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2023
[2]
... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum

second issue is the fact that since I started working on this plan, she has been discussing about pursuing a fast-track nursing program (2 years) concurrently with my Phd program. She has been researching schools and all that and has been coming to tell me about the tuition fee. I have not out rightly rejected this idea, but I have stylishly told her it would not work giving excuse that there is no fund to support that ($30,000 for 2 years). She does not seem to believe me. I do not blame her. She has access to my bank statements and knows how much I have been saving (a mistake I admit).
Wise of you to realise where you bleeped up. A man must never ever let a woman have full access to how much he earns, has, or the flow of his money. Of course, they will try to find, but never let them... e get why. If they don't like it, they either hold their peace, or move on to a new husband that will show them his financial records. It is that simple.

By the way, I am curious as to the life you've led and, if any, previous marital dynamics in which you found it okay to let her in on your finances. Where you always a red pill guy during your marriage? Or did you just slip up in the moment due to ignorance or temporary weakness?

She is also aware that I plan to save my all my upfront pay when it comes next year. She has not given up yet on her plan. Anytime I’m back from work, she will always bring it up again and tell me how she found a cheaper option, and blab la bla. She has given more than 1000 reasons why she should pursue the course. She is fond of saying since it’s a two year course, she can always support the family while I’m still pursuing my PhD. The cheapest option is still around $25k....
Well, redpillers know that you don't take what comes out of a woman's mouth seriously. Of course, she will give her best on this plan of hers and say anything to convince you to support her plan, even making promises she knows she won't keep. This is the feelings/emotions of the moment; even if she thinks she will keep to her promise, situation will expose her female nature and she will follow suit without remorse. All that really matters to her is her objective. It is left for you as a red pill guy to detect this and remain steadfast in not yielding to feminine wiles.

As for her plan to support you when she is stable and you need her help, I need not say much. You will see a different side of your wife if you find yourself in this situation, and you will certainly not like it. You will most likely not believe what you are seeing. Worse is if she happens to meet other well-to-do men that she feels are above her new level and better than her dependent husband.

Whenever this conversation comes up, I just maintain a deafening silence or wave it aside without making her feel bad.
Very good.

typing....

Edit: next post is HERE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Embrace the freedom in detachment.

Nothing holds dominion over you, when you don't cling.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2023
What's the point of a fine face with a dirty attitude?

A fine face and perfect body make her fukkable, and a good attitude makes her keepable.

It's that simple. kiss

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2023
If she gets numerous virtual attention every day, your attention will never be enough for her cos it becomes her drug, and she will seek it no matter how high value you are as a man.

Let that attention-seeking Jezebel fly.

She's not for you, she's for the h0eniverse.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hating women for treating you badly as a man is a low-value behavior. 👌

Get better instead.
💯

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's better to be called a misogynist than a nice guy.

Awake to reality, women won't love you for tolerating their BS.

When they wanna fukk you up, they'll do it without batting an eyelid. cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
As a man, women can appreciate you for propagating their delusional views and/or f00lish movement...

...but they'll never respect you for sucking up to them.
👌

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
The fabric of reality is not static.

You can bend REALITY.

Stay Dynamic...

Also remain FRAMED. 😎

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
[3]
..... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum
First, the money I have been saving is to cushion the impact of zero income for the duration of my PhD (4 years). Second, I got a full funding offer with $2500 monthly stipend. Based on my calculation, we should be able to live on the $2500 with some lifestyle adjustment. However, I am making provision for additional $1000/month to cater for miscellaneous expenses, which will come from my savings. In the same vein, after the doctorate, I’d still need some cash to process my green card or EB2-NIW visa and to stay afloat pending when I get a job in the US. In a nutshell, I’m planning to save at least $50,000. It is from this savings that my wife expects me to fund her nursing program.
A nice plan. Just don't mind her; forge ahead with your plan instead. Let her sort herself out. If possible, don't take her abroad. Put yourself first and keep yourself safe.

While it might seem like a great idea to fund the nursing program for two years, she gets a job, can then fund the family pending the completion of my PhD, my redpill instinct kicks in, and makes me feel that this is a very risky route to go. We’ve seen situations where women change the moment they start to cater for the family while their husband is not earning any income. I am currently the provider. I provide everything my wife and kids need. Financially, they are very well okay. This is no longer going to be the same over there should I go ahead and fund the nursing program. After her nursing program, she’s likely going to get a decent job and will be in a good position to support the family. While I am not opposed to this, I also have to safeguard my interests and plan for any eventualities. I have no idea what she is likely going to turn into, also considering the fact that we will be in a country where women’s interests are elevated above any other thing. Women are naturally not providers. Any woman providing will most often than not have resentment for the man. The social media is replete with cases of men sponsoring their wives overseas and their wives turning their back on them. The infamous “What have you done for me sef?” comes to mind. Most often than not, it never ends well.
Well, you know what's up and the right route to take, but for some reason something is holding you back. Could it be that you don't want to be inadvertently mean and cruel to who you perceive to be a good woman? Well, if that's the case, find calm in the fact that it is perfectly normal for red pill execution to demand some level of coldness and indifference from time to time to prevent you from getting fleeced, played and ensure positive/desired female response. Besides, I will always repeat that you don't take your wife to stay with you permanently in a western society.

Just to mention, my wife has been loyal and submissive so far. She has been a good mother to my kids. However, I will not let that cloud my judgment, the actions I take and decisions I make. The loyalty and submissiveness will most likely disappear the moment we leave the shore of Nigeria and the moment she’s done with her nursing program and become exposed to the western influence. I don’t know for sure, but I think it’s risky not to prepare for this. 
Glad you are not easily carried away. You might think you know your woman, until certain situations reveal a beast and personality you never knew of.

Ask men if the version of their wives they saw in the divorce court, western environment (especially when the migration is permanent), or breadwinning position are the versions they experienced during dating (before marriage) or when they were breadwinners. Even western men who marry western women see a different version of their wives when situation changes... you grab? Even western divorce attorneys and divorced men have a saying: "you never know your wife until you meet her in court."

My point is, instead of thinking you know your wife and banking on that, just follow the red pill which never fails. Finally, I must repeat:
(1) Always put yourself first,
(2) Never put yourself in a situation where you depend on a woman's money,
(3) Ensure that you are always above and bigger than your woman. Never help elevate your woman's level to yours or above yours. If a women must grow, let it be without your help.
(4) To add, never put your safety, well-being, and financial situation at risk because you want to accommodate the interests of a woman. The games women can play are too inconsiderate and unforgiving for men who take such risks or give too much benefit of doubt.

typing...

Edit: next part is HERE.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
As a man, in this world, you can't afford to be asleep/directionless. 💯

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
As a high-value man, your motto should be:

"I am better off alone than with the wrong woman"

This will save you from bringing unnecessary drama into your life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Smartb0y:
Words of a son raised by a single mother or a weak Father.

She will most definitely not have his kids.
Reminds me of small boys who thanked girls for accepting their Facebook friend request. It seemed so weird to me, even as a bluepill fellow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
I continue with my take on UppaZakum's situation later.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
If she's trying to hurt and embarrass you by sleeping with other men after breaking up with you...

Remember that the only man she's hurting and embarrassing is her father, not you.
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you have to love someone very much in this life, I mean 100%, it has to be yourself.

You can't love anyone, if you don't truly love yourself.

Put yourself first, my G. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
@Martinez39s and @Karlifate
Thanks for today's dose of the RP.

🙌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sarutobi: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
News reaching me is that Martinez is in a relationship with a nairalander reason he now takes solace in the football thread
People deceiving themselves online

I shouldnt be quoting you but this is funny. Very funny. grin

Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na this one dey vex me pass. Which one is go and eat before I get angry with you.

Martinez39s:
Reminds me of small boys who thanked girls for accepting their Facebook friend request. It seemed so weird to me, even as a bluepill fellow.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
sarutobi:

I shouldnt be quoting you but this is funny. Very funny. grin

Oya clap for yourself.

He should deny it na
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Martinez39s:
Those kinda guys grow up to be Mr nice guys who beg to have a taste of her over used pussi.

They're the good boys of society who stand guard and serve as watchmen for the feminine imperative.

Like seriously,they should never have fertilized while they were still sperms.

Waste of manhood.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
My brethrens,I cannot over emphasize the need to give off a bad boy aura.

That girl you're busy chasing, chatting up from morning to night will be naturally drawn to you if you belong in the naughty criteria.

Her and society will shame you for being bad but watch as she subtly and stylishly invade your space.

Broke boys don't get no pussy is just a phrase women use to siphon cash from gullible simps.

The right phrase is good boys don't get pussy.

Good boys have a boring aura.

She wants to be excited down there by the mere sight of looking at your face.

Always be sexual with women.

Leave the boring talks for the simps and her brothers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
A woman is supposed to kneel to accept your ring when you propose to her.

Not you kneeling.

Proposing to a woman is a symbolic act.

Just like paying bride price.

This is why she kneels to serve you during the marriage ceremony.

But you're too much in love to think.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
chigomiced:
A woman is supposed to kneel to accept your ring when you propose to her.

Not you kneeling.

Proposing to a woman is a symbolic act.

Just like paying bride price.

This is why she kneels to serve you during the marriage ceremony.

But you're too much in love to think.

This is a quote from Agba on X... kindly reference people when you use their lines.🙄

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
[4]

... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum

To the redpillers in the house, I’d like to seek your wise counsel. Are my fears valid or unwarranted?
Your fears are valid, and it is a very serious issue that may not seem so at the moment.

While I’d want her to do something productive within the four years of my PhD, I am not convinced to give up my leverage.
Smart! Never give up leverage. Smart men who are red-pill aware and are deep in the game know that leverage is invaluable in long-term relationships. A man, however great his red-pill awareness, cannot operate effectively and unchallenged as the head and authoritative figure without leverage. Also, having leverage isn't just enough, a man must be aware of his leverage and wield it unapologetically to his benefit.

Leverage is important, it can even determine and regulate female behaviour and attitude in the relationship if it is used wisely. Change leverage and see a different version/attitude of your wife.

Men who think leverage isn't important or that much of a big deal —or that the issue of leverage is simply petty secondary school manipulation tactics— are just ignorant and know nothing. Never give up leverage by whatever means.

Are there any no-regret options that I can explore to ensure she's also productive within that period? I have suggested doing a data analytics course or a course not more than $10k. After critical evaluation, I thought I could still sacrifice $10k (with the hope that I will sell the car I bought for her). If she changes, no regret. Her loss. I will not lose sweat over $10k. I will continue with my life with whatever I have left in my savings. My priority is to have enough safeguards and protect all I have worked for. Moreover I can always return to Nigeria to continue my job if shits hits the fan. She does not seem to fancy my suggestion. She just wants Nursing. I have not given my final verdict yet. I wanted to get inputs from redpillers first but my busy schedule wouldn’t allow me. Now that I have the time, I welcome sound advice and suggestions from the house.  The money I have saved and the one I am going to save is to help me withstand the temporary setback that will be caused by my plan.
Hmmmm. You have carefully thought too deep strategically. Nevertheless, I would always advice a man never to move with his spouse abroad. If possible, go alone and improve yourself abroad; send money back home regularly; and come back after your are done. If you decide to act differently, ensure that if sh!t goes to fan, you don't lose all you have worked for, you are not financially blighted, and you can move your kids with you back to Nigeria. Whatever you decision you make, ensure you can easily endure and move on if the worse happens.

Over there, there are many eventualities that can befall you in forms of opportunities for your wife to change, scheme and misbehave. I don’t need to explicate, do I?

E N D.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dear men,

It will do you a whole world of good to know it is not every skirt you have to lift.

While you must have the abundance mindset for obvious reasons, yet it is still not every lady you see on the road, in the workplace that you must pursue. For some are not worth the stress.

And if indeed you must run after everything in skirt, still the onus lies on you to vet the ladies you want to go down with for many of these ladies have been drilled beyond repair, scarred mentality, with some infected with only God knows what.

Dear men, it is good to be contented, for contentment is great gain.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Griezmann007: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
luminouz:

Labadi....I know say na you go dey type like a drunkard like this...instead of you to read his story from the beginning, you jumped in midway dey type nonsense.

If you had read well, that woman has a master's degree and her husband sponsored her on a data science course that she refused to use to make bread...so how is OP stopping her shine biko?

This second advice of yours ain't better... OP is not interested in sponsoring his wife for nursing...not after her refusing to use her numerous skillsets.

The ewure just dey change mouth. Once it saw UppaZakum wasn't buying his nonsense, it quickly shifted post. grin

I just finished reading all the posts pertaining to UppaZakum's matter. UppaZakum seems like a logical dude that has really swallowed a good dose of the red pill. Thank goodness, he came for wise counsel, because it would have been a shame for a man privy to the knowledge we share here to fall yakata.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
UppaZakum:

You have probably been reading without understanding. What planet are you from? You would rather want me to provide financial support in a way that compromises my overall financial health and long term career goals, init? We've lived together for >5 years on my own income without any squabbles. I have happily discharged my responsibilities as a man. Imagine now making a decision that puts a strain on my own finances without any guarantee that such move will yield any long term mutual benefits. We've seen the outcome for those who have undertaken similar moves. If she wants it, let her work and save enough money to fund it herself. I will not be used as a scape goat. Imagine me sacrificing my finances for her nursing ambition and when it's time to reciprocate the gesture, I'd be getting nothing but disdain. Here's a likely scenario that can play out.
Hubby: Babe, could you assist with $20k to process my immigration expenses for green card? You know employers have no issue employing international students provided they have their green cards.
Wifey (now a Nurse): But you don't need it now. Since I'm already working, why not just stay at home and help with the kids and chores?
Hubby: But remember I had this money saved up but used it to fund your nursing program.
Wifey: Errm.. Yes. But,,ah! *makes only decision that benefits her, which is likely not going to be in the hubby's best interest*.
It is at this point he then realizes he's finished

lol.. I don't even wish this situation for my enemy. The implications are far reaching. As Fashola would say, "May our loyalty not be tested". It is indisputable fact that women suck at taking financial responsibilities.

Don't worry, nothing will happen to her. I can guarantee that putting myself first and reaching my long term career goal first benefits both of us.

Next time, please reveal your gender. I only responded based on the assumption that you're a male. I don't take advice of this nature from women, simps and beta-males. Thanks though.

Wise dude. The final thing I will say on your issue is not to be swayed by moral and ethical folks who will act like you are cruel for not accommodating your wife's wishes, neither should you indulge the silly hope strategists that believe not all women are like that hence your wife won't behave like a woman when you financially depend on her. Also ignore blue-pill agents.

Should you decide to consider these clowns, just remember that if sh!t hits the fan, they won't be there to help you out and you will be alone in your ordeal. Should you indulge their advices and the ordeal reaches its nadir, you might face some of the following:
(1) lasting bitterness from the usual feminine betrayal, derision and brutality when you are no longer needed or you are dependent on her;
(2) long-term financial wreckage which you might not come out from, and will leave you in regret;
(3) your kids taken from you and your visitations regulated;
(4) false accusations and humiliation in the unjust family/domestic violence court; and
(5) being in a suicidal or murderous state (if the damage is too much and it takes a toll on your mental health). Some even shoot their wives and conniving monster-in-law... and off themselves.

Men who find themselves here are all alone in their struggle. They go through huge injustice and torture that are never reported in the news or known to most of the public. The gynocentric world remains silent and indifferent to their condition. These are things that the gynocentric world and sisterhood wouldn't stand if most women were at the receiving end of it.

Always put yourself first.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ericmaestrooffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.