Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2785808 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Walehelt(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
my sense of humour is top notch so it makes me kind of sharing alot with people, so since i found TRP i tend to listen more than i speak this days and you will hardly found me arguing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Smartb0y:

Someone quoted "marriage is a lottery you're most likely guaranteed to lose".

Those attributes that protected the proper functioning of marriage are non-extinct now.

Especially for men... The times have changed really fast and hard.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2023
DyingFetus:
E shock me say some women get rape fetishes

You go day rape woman , e day sweet am

That gender has fantasies as depraving as ever and rape is a part of it. There are well-researched scientific reasons that explains why some women respond "positively" to forceful sex or an appearance of it. It's a lot complex that's why a man should never attempt it, so he doesn't find himself committing a jail-able crime.

Society has been the one checking the expression of these depraving fantasies to maintain social stability and moral balance. There are outliers though (who may have little or no interest in sex). In societies where there isn't much control on sexuality or if she is with a man allows her express it, they run out of control.

Go read Nancy Friday's "My Secret Garden: Women's Sexual Fantasies", you'll stop looking at women the way society has conditioned you to see them.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Walehelt:
Brothers of the RP pls don't mind my use of words, im just a secondary sch graduate but i still want to contribute to the good works of my great teachers....with the level of SELF AWARENESS i found myself this days, it makes me look weird to people around me but believe me i don't care they will soon understand.

Woow,young and lucky..
Many older guys wish they learned the RP earlier

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Skepticus:

That gender has fantasies as depraving as ever and ape is a part of it. There are well-researched scientific reasons that explains why some women respond "positively" to forceful sex or an appearance of it. It's a lot complex that's why a man should never attempt it, so he doesn't find himself committing a jail-able crime.

Society has been the one checking the expression of these depraving fantasies to maintain social stability and moral balance. There are outliers though (who may have little or no interest in sex). In societies where there isn't much control on sexuality or if she is with a man allows her express it, they run out of control.

Go read Nancy Friday's "My Secret Garden: Women's Sexual Fantasies", you'll stop looking at women the way society has conditioned you to see them.

I cant download it,pls do you have the pdf version,you can send it for me via mail.....
Akwaik11@gmail.com.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
jayAjoku:
I no send you money o

i just dey play
no fear grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

I cant download it,pls do you have the pdf version,you can send it for me via mail.....
Akwaik11@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I read it some years back but I don't think I have the soft copy in my archives anymore. I'd let you know when I have it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Skepticus:

I read it some years back but I don't think I have the soft copy in my archives anymore. I'd let you know when I have it.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KVN1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

Bro check ur email i don send am
Do same for me please nichotivity1@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KVN1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
jayAjoku:
send me an email here ( hacknasir007@protonmail.com
Send me the pdf if you can please nichotivity1@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
KVN1:

Send me the pdf if you can please nichotivity1@gmail.com
follow instruction
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
luminouz:

I disagree...Every Alpha male has the redpill component in them. It's what makes them Alpha
You're right bro. And alpha male is a dominant male.

A red pilled man also controls the relationship.

An alpha male can not be a simp, because he's dominant.

There is no difference.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Puntingnoob: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Caveadullam
The life of Pi by Yann Martel
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Puntingnoob:
Caveadullam

The Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Another sweet book.

I love it mhen.

It's a good read. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by zenithgroup: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
-Stay away from "still" people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, still nowhere. They will drag you down.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's never easy rising up the ladder as a man.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Embrace suffering as a man,it's needed for gowth

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Embrace suffering as a man,it's needed for growth

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
what can i do to felling lonely not being in relationship, loneliness wan tear my soul

note i just don't want to be in relationship for now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by zenithgroup: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Stop dating trashy woman, if you value your peace of mind.
●The richer the guy, the more girlfriends he will have.

●The poorer the girl, the more boyfriends she will have.

● Men, in all you do, never become a Simp Or a beta male. Girls are going to destroy you for it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by zenithgroup: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
manoflove22:
what can i do to felling lonely not being in relationship, loneliness wan tear my soul

You can be single as a guy, but been lonely its a choice.
Work on your social network, meet people.

Also not all relationship you have with the opposite sex must be romantic.

In addition if you meet and get involved with a lady and you later discover your virtues does not aline don't breakup or discard her - just move to the next.

Always try to lead your pack, be the leader- woman loves leader. Make money bro, with money in your account you will never lack the attention of fine women hovering around u.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 3:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Skepticus:

That gender has fantasies as depraving as ever and rape is a part of it. There are well-researched scientific reasons that explains why some women respond "positively" to forceful sex or an appearance of it. It's a lot complex that's why a man should never attempt it, so he doesn't find himself committing a jail-able crime.

Sadly society is descending into chaos as the shamming mechanisms around female sexuality are reducing.
The western world is bad with their free sex ideology and nigeria is also copying it.
In the olden days two methods were used yo control them
1. U mus be a virgin before u marry
2. Female circumssision
3. What yoruba calls magun that they put on a womans body. Its like jazz or a fetish practise.

All these cases of rich mens wife sleeping with their driver and paternity fraud proves that female sexuality needs to be modified and controlled by society.
Anyway i dont support female circumcision but our forefathers had a point trying to control female sexuality

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Walehelt(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2023
manoflove22:

Lonely or alone?
i prefer to be alone than being lonely in a relationship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Yesterday was Worlds bf day grin grin

Not a single lady on my cl posted their guys grin

I won't tell you what to do if you think she's yours

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Blunt, jagged truth with a touch of humour to remind you not to cherish hoes till they prove otherwise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekhare: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Akwaik11@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I can't download it too. Please send to otarunathy@yahoo.com. I appreciate your good presentation

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
LMAO! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GymVideographer(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
MarkWoody:

one of the biggest advantages of using Phone Repair Guy is their fast turnaround time. They understand that your phone is an important part of your life, and they strive to repair your phone as quickly as possible. Their team of experts can diagnose and fix any issue with your phone in under an hour, so you can get back to using your phone without any delay Cell Phone Screen Repair Davie .
Vibrating Screen Manufacturer are key players in the machinery and equipment industry, specializing in the production of devices used for sorting and grading materials. These screens find extensive applications in various industries, including mining, construction, agriculture, and recycling. The primary function of a vibrating screen is to separate particles based on their size, shape, and composition, allowing for efficient processing and utilization of raw materials.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
jayAjoku:
You cannot force A woman To Do Anything she doesn’t want to do.

This is so so true. If a woman wants you, she'll make it easy for you.

If she's not making it easy for you, chasing or trying to convince her to accept your demand is something you should never do.

The more you chase a woman, the more she despise you and run away from you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pukkalolo:

This is so so true. If a woman wants you, she'll make it easy for you.

If she's not making it easy for you, chasing or trying to convince her to accept your demand is something you should never do.

The more you chase a woman, the more she despise you and run away from you.

💯. They hate desperation, especially when they don't love you. You'd look like dog shit to them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
The path is right in front of you.

All you have to do is walk it.

—Andrew Tate.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.