Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793059 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
There's a story of woman so much respected in my street I want to gist you here.. but the story long..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
PinkNature:

You didn't over react. Reply her text after 7 days and ask her what's up about your proposal.

As it stands, she's looking for someone to bill, hence she remembered you, thinking you'll want to impress her by granting her anything she requires.

Women! Haha
You got it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
It has gotten so worst that these bitter leaf men now see me in every monika

Let it be on record that I don't and have never operated two accounts at a time.

Luminouz mind yourself else I'll drag you the whole of Nairaland
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Milano18: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
chenny360:
There's a story of woman so much respected in my street I want to gist you here.. but the story long..
Bruh we are listening,lets learn together.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
chenny360:
gist make I hear small asiri grin

wetin happen dem catch her for doggy style?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
chenny360:

So in continuation of my gist .
There's one married woman in my street. She got one daughter about 4 years.. both she and husband come to my wife shop steady for pos and buying provision. Very classic woman. She wears some of the dresses. latest phone . Expensive items etc. So they are well to do. The husband is a type that goes to village and come back on Friday then go back on Tuesday again . He's a cocoa merchant.. there's one 22yrs old guy living in the same compound with this couple he also patronise us in store , so about two weeks ago. This man went to meeting with colleagues mother burial, u know that ondo people love partying esp burial.
Inside that meeting his wife was calling him to know when he will get back home as it was getting late around 10pm. So the man explained to her wife that he's not sure of coming as the meeting/party will extends to next morning.
Now the wife have concluded his husband not more coming home that night...
So he invite this young dude of 22yrs to her matrimonial bed and they have sex. Meanwhile this guy is staying with his friend in that same compound.. so in the process of knacking.
The husband have being calling wife on phone and number not picked up..
This trigger the man to get up from the party/meetings around 11.30pm to go home because he thought something is wrong and in fear why his wife not picking his calls.
So this man enter road on getting home by around 12oclock midnight
Knocking the door.
This man saw the shocker. His lovely wife and a young boy naked knacking seriously with sweat all over them,.
Omooo the man did nothing at that night.. this boy ran out of the room.

So in the early morning of next day. The husband go to police station, and invite police men to arrest his wife and that boy around 5.30am in the morning after explaining the shocker and what transpired to the police. So the police arrested them coded by showing the wife and the boy thier ID card without anyone in the whole compound knows what's going on, after the wife have used about 8 hours in the cell, the husband called the parent of his wife on phone for emergency so they showed up in the police station both the wife mother and father,. In that police station, husband request for the police to bring both of his wife and the boy out... in the presence of the wife parents. The husband asked the wife to explain what brought her to police stations to her parents .

What surprises me is that the wife lied that the boy entered thier room raped her,. Na so this boy shout that. The woman willingly give him herself for knack and they have knack more than 15times whenever the husband goes to the village for hustle. So on hearing them speak
the husband pay for the bail of the boy and free the boy. Then tell it to the face of the wife parents to bail thier daughter and never she should step her leg in his house.. the man withdraw his 4 year old daughter from the woman and ask her to come pack her luggage in his house...

Last week Friday the man has packed out from the house to another location but the estranged wife luggage still in the house.. till today the wife is still ashamed and she can't come to pack her stuff yet.. the landlord already sent that 22yr old packing from his house too.
It was a shocking event , but not shocking to me at all because woman wey go Bleep outside go Bleep no matter the satisfaction u gave to her..

Na so the gist go ooo.
No too take all this women seriously... both married and unmarried.

Good evening...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
chenny360:

There's one married woman in my street. She got one daughter about 4 years.. both she and husband come to my wife shop steady for pos and buying provision. Very classic woman. She wears some of the dresses. latest phone . Expensive items etc. So they are well to do. The husband is a type that goes to village and come back on Friday then go back on Tuesday again . He's a cocoa merchant.. there's one 22yrs old guy living in the same compound with this couple he also patronise us in store , so about two weeks ago. This man went to meeting with colleagues mother burial, u know that ondo people love partying esp burial.
Inside that meeting his wife was calling him to know when he will get back home as it was getting late around 10pm. So the man explained to her wife that he's not sure of coming as the meeting/party will extends to next morning.
So he invite this young dude of 22yrs to her matrimonial bed and they have sex. Meanwhile this guy is staying with his friend in that same compound.. so in the process of knacking.
This trigger the man to get up from the party/meetings around 11.30pm to go home because he thought something is wrong and in fear why his wife not picking his calls.
Knocking the door.
This man saw the shocker. His lovely wife and a young boy naked knacking seriously with sweat all over them,.

So in the early morning of next day. The husband go to police station, and invite police men to arrest his wife and that boy around 5.30am in the morning after explaining the shocker and what transpired to the police. So the police arrested them coded by showing the wife and the boy thier ID card without anyone in the whole compound knows what's going on, after the wife have used about 8 hours in the cell, the husband called the parent of his wife on phone for emergency so they showed up in the police station both the wife mother and father,. In that police station, husband request for the police to bring both of his wife and the boy out... in the presence of the wife parents. The husband asked the wife to explain what brought her to police stations to her parents .

What surprises me is that the wife lied that the boy entered thier room raped her,. Na so this boy shout that. The woman willingly give him herself for knack and they have knack more than 15times whenever the husband goes to the village for hustle. So on hearing them speak
the husband pay for the bail of the boy and free the boy. Then tell it to the face of the wife parents to bail thier daughter and never she should step her leg in his house.. the man withdraw his 4 year old daughter from the woman and ask her to come pack her luggage in his house...

Last week Friday the man has packed out from the house to another location but the estranged wife luggage still in the house.. till today the wife is still ashamed and she can't come to pack her stuff yet.. the landlord already sent that 22yr old packing from his house too.
It was a shocking event , but not shocking to me at all because woman wey go Bleep outside go Bleep no matter the satisfaction u gave to her..

Na so the gist go ooo.

Good evening...

A psychological assesment of the modern wonan

The problem is that due to premarital sex the modern woman is hypersexualized. Psychologically she is used to casual sex and cannot stick to ONE man.
Most modern ladies need to be psychianalzed. Will talk more later. Thats all for niw

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
chenny360:

Knocking the door.

Na so the gist go ooo.

Good evening...

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
chenny360:

Knocking the door.

Na so the gist go ooo.

Good evening...
"Don't save her,she don't wanna be saved"

As we always say, she's not yours, it's just your turn.

Might I add Nigeria men are big time simps. They'll crush their fellow man because of an overused pussy.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 2:32am On Sep 29, 2023
It’s when she’s ready to branch-swing you’ll discover that creative excuses is a natural female talent.

If you don’t spend on her, she’d say you don’t love her enough. If you spend a lot on her, she’d say you don’t love yourself enough.

Guess what? Both are valid excuses.

When you start hearing such, start preparing your heart for detachment because a new man is likely in the picture already.

A man must be comfortable with the fact the the possibility of his loyal soulmate getting tempted away from him, isn’t zero.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by peach81: 2:40am On Sep 29, 2023
If you want your wife to be submissive you should have them read this article: https://domsubliving.com/ultimate-guide-submissive/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2023
My guy you see ehnn....
Don't let anybody deceive you that redpill is not Golden. Those people are manipulated or rather put agent of darkness. As this world is going so its rigged against men.
People's definitions of redpills are diffrent from one another. And the way we both make use of the knowledge is different from each other in reference to day to day activities..

Some people men prefer exerting it on women. Some to command respect, some use the redpills knowledge to achieve many possible pussy(as for me I have passed pussy thirsting stage in my life I'm still 28 though). Some men prefer using it to exert dominance in thier home, and not take bullshit at home.(that's me). Although I still love wife. But I don't really put it on face. I give out instructions when I need to.

You see bro. Women have this mindset of he can't do shit. So sometimes they may want to try and overdo like in excesses. Quickly curtailed and put her in her place. Remind her you're the head of that home or relationship, and if she can't stay. Door is open. Don't be begging and afraid like chicken inside water.

By reminding her all of that during any of her exesses, you have shown dominant and masculinity there. Because as a good wife she will sit down and think in head.

Now my point is this.. don't really take any shit from any women. They are still our women not enemies. But exercising some dominance and letting her know you're not afraid to lose her will let her sit tight.,
lastly bro since I have being following this page since about 5years.. a lot of things have changed about me.. no matter the dress or beautiful a woman can be.. what quickly to my mind is that she's a woman like my woman, and she has only one pussy like everyone outhere. So within seconds I erase any simp shit inside me. This has being happening for long after joining this thread.sometimes I don't even look as if you're exist as a lady when you're trying to overdo.

But men ready to get married or in a serious relationship. Please exert dominance oo. Women can intimidate , manipulate you into believing you're the problems everytime.. Once you fall for it.. you're in for a long shit.

Good morning.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2023
You cannot force A woman To Do Anything she doesn’t want to do.

You can only Give her the option to be Led by you, Any woman who doesn’t want to be Led by you should be left completely Alone,

There’s nothing like “my Babe is stubborn” or “she no dey hear word” An argumentative woman is a woman who is not fully convinced of your leadership skills and her display of resistance or half hearted cooperation is a testament to that.

If your girlfriend or wife is still arguing with you, finding it difficult to heed to your instructions or is disobeying them. my brother she doesn’t Respect you and she is undeserving of those positions you have Elevated her to.

If You Cannot Lead Her Leave Her
Miles Cunningham.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2023
pinokio6634:
Heard of Non-Verbal communication ?
When it comes to women learn how to read body language and you’re GUCCI😎✅
That is what comes First, whenever you're approaching lady for the time and most of time you're talking with anybody wlneither it's is male or female 👍🏽

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humbrown23(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Hey bro
Some days, give her enough attention,make her feel special.
Some days, ghost her, make her feel she's just an option
Don't make her too important or too useless

That's how to keep her

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humbrown23(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Your story is interesting I proofread it for you
So, in continuation of my story, there is a married woman in my street who has a daughter about 4 years old. Both she and her husband come to my wife's shop regularly for POS transactions and to buy provisions. She is a very classy woman who wears expensive dresses and has the latest phone and other expensive items, indicating that they are well-to-do. Her husband is a cocoa merchant who often travels to the village and returns on Fridays, only to go back again on Tuesdays.

There is also a 22-year-old guy who lives in the same compound as this couple, and he also patronizes our store. About two weeks ago, this man went to a meeting with his colleagues for a mother's burial. You know that Ondo people love partying, especially at burials. During the meeting, his wife called him to know when he would be back home as it was getting late, around 10 pm. The man explained to his wife that he was not sure of coming home as the meeting/party would extend to the next morning.

The wife concluded that her husband would not be coming home that night, so she invited the young dude of 22 years to her matrimonial bed, and they had sex. Meanwhile, this guy was staying with his friend in the same compound. In the process of having sex, the husband had been calling his wife on the phone, but she did not pick up. This triggered the man to leave the party/meeting around 11:30 pm to go home because he thought something was wrong and feared why his wife was not picking his calls.

So this man entered the road and got home around midnight, knocking on the door. He saw the shocker - his lovely wife and a young boy naked, having sex with sweat all over them. The man did nothing that night, and the boy ran out of the room.

In the early morning of the next day, the husband went to the police station and invited policemen to arrest his wife and the boy around 5:30 am in the morning after explaining the shocker and what had transpired to the police. The police arrested them covertly by showing the wife and the boy their ID cards without anyone in the whole compound knowing what was going on. After the wife had spent about 8 hours in the cell, the husband called his wife's parents on the phone for an emergency, and they showed up at the police station, both the wife's mother and father.

In that police station, the husband requested that the police bring both his wife and the boy out in the presence of his wife's parents. The husband asked his wife to explain what brought her to the police station to her parents. What surprised me was that the wife lied that the boy entered their room and raped her. The boy shouted that the woman willingly gave herself to him for sex, and they had sex more than 15 times whenever the husband went to the village for business.

On hearing them speak, the husband paid for the bail of the boy and freed him. He then told it to the face of his wife's parents to bail their daughter and never let her step into his house again. The man withdrew his 4-year-old daughter from the woman and asked her to come pack her luggage in his house. Last week Friday, the man packed out from the house to another location, but his estranged wife's luggage is still in the house. Till today, she is still ashamed and cannot come to pack her stuff yet. The landlord has already sent that 22-year-old packing from his house too.

It was a shocking event, but not surprising to me at all because a woman who cheats outside will cheat no matter how much satisfaction you give her. So that is my story. Do not take these women, both married and unmarried, too seriously. Good evening.
chenny360:
So, in continuation of my story, there is a married woman in my street who has a daughter about 4 years old. Both she and her husband come to my wife's shop regularly for POS transactions and to buy provisions. She is a very classy woman who wears expensive dresses and has the latest phone and other expensive items, indicating that they are well-to-do. Her husband is a cocoa merchant who often travels to the village and returns on Fridays, only to go back again on Tuesdays.

There is also a 22-year-old guy who lives in the same compound as this couple, and he also patronizes our store. About two weeks ago, this man went to a meeting with his colleagues for a mother's burial. You know that Ondo people love partying, especially at burials. During the meeting, his wife called him to know when he would be back home as it was getting late, around 10 pm. The man explained to his wife that he was not sure of coming home as the meeting/party would extend to the next morning.

The wife concluded that her husband would not be coming home that night, so she invited the young dude of 22 years to her matrimonial bed, and they had sex. Meanwhile, this guy was staying with his friend in the same compound. In the process of having sex, the husband had been calling his wife on the phone, but she did not pick up. This triggered the man to leave the party/meeting around 11:30 pm to go home because he thought something was wrong and feared why his wife was not picking his calls.

So this man entered the road and got home around midnight, knocking on the door. He saw the shocker - his lovely wife and a young boy naked, having sex with sweat all over them. The man did nothing that night, and the boy ran out of the room.

In the early morning of the next day, the husband went to the police station and invited policemen to arrest his wife and the boy around 5:30 am in the morning after explaining the shocker and what had transpired to the police. The police arrested them covertly by showing the wife and the boy their ID cards without anyone in the whole compound knowing what was going on. After the wife had spent about 8 hours in the cell, the husband called his wife's parents on the phone for an emergency, and they showed up at the police station, both the wife's mother and father.

In that police station, the husband requested that the police bring both his wife and the boy out in the presence of his wife's parents. The husband asked his wife to explain what brought her to the police station to her parents. What surprised me was that the wife lied that the boy entered their room and raped her. The boy shouted that the woman willingly gave herself to him for sex, and they had sex more than 15 times whenever the husband went to the village for business.

On hearing them speak, the husband paid for the bail of the boy and freed him. He then told it to the face of his wife's parents to bail their daughter and never let her step into his house again. The man withdrew his 4-year-old daughter from the woman and asked her to come pack her luggage in his house. Last week Friday, the man packed out from the house to another location, but his estranged wife's luggage is still in the house. Till today, she is still ashamed and cannot come to pack her stuff yet. The landlord has already sent that 22-year-old packing from his house too.

It was a shocking event, but not surprising to me at all because a woman who cheats outside will cheat no matter how much satisfaction you give her. So that is my story. Do not take these women, both married and unmarried, too seriously. Good evening.

Knocking the door.

Na so the gist go ooo.

Good evening...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humbrown23(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Good circulation ➡️ good potency

✔️ Almonds contain natural fats that support hormone production, increase potency, and enhance erections.
✔️Cedar nuts, which are actually seeds, are high in protein and zinc and gently increase libido.
✔️Brazil nuts are rich in selenium and help improve testosterone levels in men.

But diet is just one method of increasing testosterone levels. Don’t forget the others. Physical activity, dealing with stress, taking supplements and getting healthy sleep will help you improve your sexual health and lead a fuller and happier life overall.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Smartb0y:

Might I add Nigeria men are big time simps. They'll crush their fellow man because of an overused pussy.

The story seems unreal to me because I was expecting the man to hit the boy or something as I expect our men to do even to the extent of bailing him with his own money outside 'arrest fee' he must have a strong mind. Something tells me he follow they knack babes for him to have that mind. Mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DyingFetus: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
E shock me say some women get rape fetishes

You go day rape woman , e day sweet am

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
No man on earth can make a woman tobe submissive.
peach81:
If you want your wife to be submissive you should have them read this article: https://domsubliving.com/ultimate-guide-submissive/

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
We need to understand that a good number of people are is relationships not for genuine reasons of love and companionship but to experience the fantasies they’ve heard about. They just want to use you to relieve their fantasies but will camouflage it carefully as love.

- Sexual fantasies
- Cuckholding fantasies
- Cheating/deceit fantasies
- Billing/financial fantasies
- Domestic abuse fantasies
- etc

So not every relationship is for the right reasons. The fact she agrees to date/marry you may not really mean your game was the smoothest. Some just wanna relish their fantasies.

A relationship is an ongoing game/battle, with a lot of plot twists. Ensure you’re steadily informed so as to play the game accordingly, not everyone is a serious person.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Be careful.

Redpill is not same as being an alph male.

There are redpillers who aren’t alpha males and there are alpha males who are simps.

The goal is to be an alpha male with a healthy dosage of the redpill.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
emmaodet:

bro, it all depends on the angle you look it from.
The ONLY single reason women sleep around, club, bang and chase the top 20% guys is because deep deep deep down, they know the remaining 80% will be stranded and really thirsty. So no matter what, worst case scenario, they will get a beta to settle down with at the end of the day even if they actually don't like him. They will grudgingly settle down with him.

Bro, the thirst is real, i see it on daily basis. A lot of men invincible to ladies meanwhile crying for ladies attention. IT IS ALL GAME OF NUMBERS.
If most men are seeing women on daily basis for relationship like 1 lady per day, then it is a game over.
These thirsty men EASILY give out their most priced advantage which is COMMITMENT.I was once in that shoe but i thank God am out of it. Let's be frank with each other, MONEY is a big factor that changes the game 180* to most men favour provided you know your worth ofcourse.
I met a lady here on NL, mid 30's desperately looking for a hubby but when we got closer and she told me about her past, wawuuuuuuuuuuuu....
Banging different kind of men, partying, drinking, clubbing thinking the whole earth revolves round her and got carried away, Boooom.....she is in her late 20's/early 30's struggling to hold down a quality man but in all these, she is not short of thirsty low quality men all begging for her to be their wife and throwing the singular advantage they have out to her.......COMMITMENT. Their commitment is soooooo cheap thereby not valuable.
If all poor and struggling guys can take commitment out of the table, a lot of sanity will be restored in relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Caleb15(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=PstDapo post=126094172][/quote] Three bottle's of anything you drink. Wawu

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
THE GREAT GATSBY Is a must read.

nothing bad pass rich simp,I wish I can summarize the book here.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

The summary is the end for most simple. Death.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

I HAVE A QUESTION TO YOU AND EVERYONE HERE:

At what point of footing bills does one qualify as a simp? Does it mean one shouldn’t bear any bill at all? Not even paying for the date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
akwesenana:
The summary is the end for most simple. Death.
I swear down.

Most painful part is the girl didn't even show up for his funeral, instead of using all that money to build close friends and allies he was throwing party up and down to impress strangers who didn't give rat ass about him.

man could afford any woman he wanted ,but na old flame who is currently married be en problem. 🤮.

By the way the title of the book is ironic nothing great about that Gatsby dude ,na money miss road.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
PhillipPHD:

I HAVE A QUESTION TO YOU AND EVERYONE HERE:

At what point of footing bills does one qualify as a simp? Does it mean one shouldn’t bear any bill at all? Not even paying for the date?

Footing bill during date is not simping so far as you didn't give your date free reign on what she can order.

In order words be in control of what you are spending.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Smartb0y:

I love what the man did though, he bailed out the boy. So he is not a simp...a simp would have killed that boy and continued with the wife.

That man is a real Piller...

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
DyingFetus:
E shock me say some women get rape fetishes

You go day rape woman , e day sweet am

It's because you don't know women. You think they are Angels that don't shiit? E go shock you!!! They have fantasies and fetishes that will blow your mudafucking mind...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
PhillipPHD:
Be careful.

Redpill is not same as being an alph male.

There are redpillers who aren’t alpha males and there are alpha males who are simps.

The goal is to be an alpha male with a healthy dosage of the redpill.
I disagree...Every Alpha male has the redpill component in them. It's what makes them Alpha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steep(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.