Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752370 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Caicedobets:
I use this approach so we'll and last time I pulled it off the bitch got back to me after a year I stopped texting and tried making it up to me by sending money and bugging my line with calls and asking for my time.

At the bolded: after a year is wild though. Geez, crazy things dey happen in all these man-woman matters shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Caicedobets(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
NotAWierdo:

At the bolded: after a year is wild though. Geez, crazy things dey happen in all these man-woman matters shocked
yes after a year I stopped
She called 3 weeks ago and said" why you no wan call me"
I gave excuse of being busy she is asking when I will be back to the SouthWest again as I currently traveled interstate.
I lost interest in her since she kept me on read(on WhatsApp) a year ago.
Am surprised on her new found interest and she has money(she is into online business)so billing me is out of the picture

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordfranklin(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Here is one bitter truth about women:
Women are master PREDENDERS.

Women don't easily lose interest in a guy when they already like a guy.

Yes, you read that right. Infact, if she's interested in you, then she's interested in you. She can't just wake up in the morning and lose interest in a guy.

But here's where the average woman is a master predender.

She most times intentionally PRETENDS she's losing interest in you, just to break down your confidence and make you become desperate for her attention....
Read that again.

This attitude of women is due to insecurity.

Women feel insecure showing interest in a guy because they are scared of showing interest in the wrong guy and getting heartbroken.

But women feel more powerful showing disinterest in a guy even if she likes him.

Why

Because she feels more secure that way. Some women believe showing interest is like giving power to the guy. That's they prefer to show disinterest.

Confusing right

Yes, the female psychology is confusing sometimes.

This happen sometimes in my experience: The woman initially seemed like she's interested. Then, sooner than expected, this woman behaved as though she's losing interest.

Women want to be with a confident strong man.

The strategy of pretending to be losing interest is what women use to separate the men with true confidence from the men who are weak. It's what they use to separate the men who they can easily exploit and tame from those men who CAN'T be easily wrap around their fingers.

How does she knows she's dealing with a guy(weak) that she can easily exploit and tame??

When she PRETENDS to be losing interest, the weakling is quick to think, "Damn it, she's losing interest in me... Am I doing something wrong?"

Then he tries to spend money on her or tries to treat her nicely to win her interest back. This guy place high value on her pussy and place less value on his time.

If a woman sense that you place high value on her sexual companionship, she's going to toy with your emotions and play manipulative games with you until she gets bored, and she'll dismiss you.

When she PRETENDS to be losing interest, the guy with true confidenc does NOTHING. He simply just give her SPACE.

This is why it's very important to convey to a woman that value your own time. When a woman feels you have more female option and you are willing to walk away anytime, she's play less manipulative games.

But like I said, when she's pretending to lose interest, the nice guy will freak out and try to fix the situation immediately by doing any nice guy or needy stuff.

But the confident guy simply just give her SPACE and move on like nothing happened. He may contact her maybe weeks later just to see if she's back to her right sense. If she's still misbehaving, he simply just gives her space again, like it's no big deal. No stress.

Many times when you give them SPACE for a while and re-contact them again, they seem to become more receptive. Because now they see that you go no time for crap.

And yet again, another masterpiece!
Gracias señor!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
zenithgroup:

Steady pussy-really, like it's some award enn!!
It doesn't always play out the way you envisage; don't forget the other party is also a smart player.
Such games harass a champion.

Imagine lionel messi been pussy focus with every woman he encountered.

Imagine c ronaldo having sex with just anything in skirts.

Easiest pathway to downfall.

Once you've made up your mind to stay ontop, you must master your emotions and discipline yourself sexually....Or you'll remain down forever...
This things are not hard for a king it only send message across to all women in ur kingdom that they'll need more than pussy to get your commitment.

What can I say. Guess I just love pussy that much!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Caicedobets:
yes after a year I stopped
She called 3 weeks ago and said" why you no wan call me"
I gave excuse of being busy she is asking when I will be back to the SouthWest again as I currently traveled interstate.
I lost interest in her since she kept me on read(on WhatsApp) a year ago.
Am surprised on her new found interest and she has money(she is into online business)so billing me is out of the picture

I get you bro. Just ignore her for now then except there is anything that brings you guys physically close. Else, just let bygone be bygone IMO.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
So today been a Sunday,took time to visit my uncle and his family. After our discussion he left me alone with his wife and she tried linking me up with a friend of hers , immediately I told her I don't do ENP ,she started laughing and later asked if her friend was an English newspaper what about her, I told her she's fairly used or tokunbo omo if you see the anger for her face. I had to quickly take my leave before things escalate.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
If you've been around this corner of the men's world for a while you've probably met the outraged red pill crowd

I'm talking about those who turn everything into a Men vs Women thing like it's a boxing match.

Or men that don't shy away from dropping hateful, ignorant comments on women like: "women aren't loyal"

Sometimes I can't stand the nonsense. And I was reminded last week why such remarks aren't only ignorant but show a poor understanding of female nature

You see, I'm the only man in a team of 12. And as you know, in such a setting, you get to be a fly in wall amongst women. Listening to their numerous views on male/female dynamics. Some good but most washed up bs.

Like this one view that shocked me. Which almost all of them seemed to agree on. "men love to be treated like trash"

In fact, to say I was shocked when I heard that is an understatement. But then again, where do you think this belief emerged from? Simple, from the numerous guys they meet in their lives.

That's why it's no surprise to hear women saying they only see red pill online and not offline. Why? Because most Rp guys are readers and not doers.

They lack real world experience, and it shows.

When we read a book or a post we all have an image in our heads of how much we can handle.

But until that image gets tested, it's often wildly inaccurate. And such is the case with the disconnect between red pill online & offline

If that sounds like you, no fear. Just go out, talk and sleep with more quality women

Why did I say sleep with more women? I'll be dropping a post tomorrow to tell you why and few tips to show you how.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Survivor20:
So today been a Sunday,took time to visit my uncle and his family. After our discussion he left me alone with his wife and she tried linking me up with a friend of hers , immediately I told her I don't do ENP ,she started laughing and later asked if her friend was an English newspaper what about her, I told her she's fairly used or tokunbo omo if you see the anger for her face. I had to quickly take my leave before things escalate.

You don't do that bro.

Some words are better not said in reality. Despite being aware of TRP, I'd not hesitate to give a friendly but hard slap across the face of any of my family members who decide to sound so rude to me.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Half naked pictures of ladies everywhere both online and offline
Why is it so .
Hard to resist right. Na so
But Try not to pursue them...
As I dey so
I have bleeped 29 ladies ranging from my my secondary school to NYSC level. I stopped fucking different ladies when I engaged my wife. Because she don't deserved to be cheated on with her good virtue
I have regretted some and also happy about some.
But all in all, there's no single gain in it. Pussy as well aren't the same when knacking. There are smelly. There are good one.. and bro there are good and bad luck attached just as we have sweet and bitter pussy.. I can tell you that pursuing different women have more disadvantage to advantages. You know some of them.

Try to have this believes that. Pussy are same , not until then. You won't stop simping and pursing this ladies exposing themselves on and offline

Goodnight abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
What skin care product can I use to tackle oily skin and pimples breakout?

Recommend a soap or cream.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Don’t be a simp to a woman…. let me break it down

Don’t act needy to a woman…. Be hard

Be good to her, but be hard. E get reason

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2023
PinkNature:

But TRP said don't settle for less 🤡

I won't go for a girl less than a 6.

My girl is like a gaddam 7: Would have been higher if she had good manners.

My problem with her is that she always thinks about sex and nothing else.
Teach her manners that’s why you are the man in her life . If she’s unwilling to learn you know she doesn’t respect you.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Have you Noticed that the people who know how to Train and Properly Handle Wild Animals like the Saudi Arabians and their lions 🦁 and Ethiopians of old ,The Russians And their Bears, And Americans and their Dogs 🐕.

If you Notice especially with dogs those who know how to handle Dogs properly Are Not Scared of them nor do they Hate them, It is only the ones that do not have the proper knowledge of handling them that are scared of these animals and sometimes that Fear Translates into Hatred.

If Any of you gentlemen are Good with Dogs 🐕 You will understand This analogy.

Of course I’m not calling women animals but it’s the same thing. You will never see a well trained Dog that is with an incompetent owner, But you will always see a poorly trained dog with an incompetent owner, the most seasoned Dog trainers know how to handle various breeds of dogs because they have had experiences with them some good some bad but they learnt from their experiences and developed their skills ,Simps don’t know how to train women to be with them that’s why their women misbehave And disrespect them.

Men who have a good head on their shoulders armed with an understanding of women or Alphas as y’all put it always have well behaved women Those women behave themselves because they have been trained and they respect their men. These men know how to talk to women. A woman that respects you will be eager to receive instructions from you She will be eager to learn how to be with you.

Don’t Entertain Disrespectful Women They could cost you your life . And when you Meet the women that actually like and respect you Treat them well and teach them how to be with you train them.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2023
ubunja:
How Commitment From Men Creates Orgasms For A Woman.

LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING.
Women control sex. Men control commitment. Because women have the pussy and men have the money.

Women are choosy with the men they sleep with. While men are choosy with the women they commit to.

Men are choosy in commitment because a man's commitment is costly to him in that he bears the financial costs of the relationship so who he commits to is a carefully made decision.

Women, on the other hand, are choosy with who they sleep with because sex carries so many physical, biological, psychological and societal risks for them. Everytime a woman sleeps with a man she risks Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) which tend to be more aggressive towards women and some of which can destroy her womb, she risks pregnancy which can go wrong if she gets an STI that can pass to her unborn baby, she risks physical harm on her delicate organs from sex with aggressive partners and she also risks dickmatization if the dick proves too good, driving her nuts and messing her up mentally.
A woman also risks socially when she has sex because sex with the wrong men - men who are judgemental and talk too much - will ruin her reputation in her community, church, school or workplace and bring her ratings down as far as marriage is concerned. So who a woman has sex with is a carefully made decision.

WOMEN AND COMMITMENT.
In sex women are invested and they have a lot to lose because their bodies are on the line, but in commitment they are not invested because they don't bring much to the table financially (the table being the relationship or the marriage), hence women initiate the most divorces.

Because they came empty-handed women don't lose anything by walking away anytime. A woman's power in a relationship is that she can walk away anytime, because she's not invested the way men are.

No matter how irresponsible and careless a married woman is, she's never the one who has to watch her life savings go down the drain as the marriage breaks down. It's the men who invest their life savings into a marriage. It's them who lose the most when relationships break down.

Most often men are irreversibly ruined financially by a divorce while a woman can simple marry another man.

MEN AND SEX.
When a man and a woman start a relationship all the financial costs, by default, fall on the man. He's the one expected to pay for the dates, buy the gifts, pay bride price, fund the wedding, organize a home, put food on the table and make sure the woman is provided for. Which means for men relationships costs money. And since a relationship can only happen if a man is committed to a woman, then commitment costs a man money. And because money is something a man works hard for, he has to choose his girlfriend and wife carefully or risk losing it all if he commits to the wrong woman who'll abandon him.

But on the other hand, men are not invested in sex because their money and their bodies are not on the line, and all they stand to lose during sex is some pocket change (since sex is as cheap as a loaf of bread), some sweat and maybe a tablespoon of sperm - hence men screw anything in a skirt and it is virtually impossible to get a man to take contraception seriously because he can't get pregnant no matter how careless he is with sex.

No matter how irresponsible a man is with his dick, he's never the one left carrying a baby. And STIs are generally kinder to men than they're to women. And even if an STI was to be so aggressive as to destroy a man's fertility, a barren man is less a catastrophe than a barren woman.

So men are careless with sex, while women are careless with commitment.

And men are careful with commitment, while women are careful with sex.

WHAT SEX MEANS TO MEN AND WOMEN.
For men sex offers maximum benefits (orgasms are always guaranteed and their bodies don't get ruined) while offering minimum risks - but sex is hard to get for them.

For women sex offers minimum benefits (many don't even orgasm) and maximum risks (pregnancy, disease, bonding issues with future men and it ruins women's bodies) but is easy to get.

Men go through life begging for sex. Women go through life turning down sex.

Men come from a place of sexual scarcity. Women come from a place of sexual abundance.

Men come from a place of sex without fear and without concerns because in sex men are not risking much. But women come from a place of sex filled with anxiety and concerns - due to the risks sex presents to them.

WHAT BLOCKS A WOMAN'S PLEASURE?
Although women get sex easy, the sex act itself is very dis-empowering for them. A woman is powerful out there when she's teasing men with her scanty clothing and tempting attire. But the moment the bedroom door closes behind her and the clothes come off and that dick slides into her pussy, the man has all the power. Never is a woman more vulnerable, more defenseless, more exposed and more overpowered, than when she has a dick buried inside her. Her pussy, heart and mind have all been penetrated and taken captive by the man - someone with so little to lose from the sex.

The man, hardly invested in the sex, controls the sex. The woman, she who has everything to lose, has zero control of the moment. If the man decides against condoms he'll most certainly get his way. If his dick is too big for her hole - too bad, she's going to walk funny and sit funny for the next couple of days. If the woman changes her mind and wants the sex to stop - too late, this train doesn't stop till ejaculation! If the man desires to come inside her, there's nothing to stop him.

When a woman is having sex with a man who doesn't love her and who's not committed to her in any way, she shoulders all the risks of the sex all on her own. Whatever the outcome of the sex - pregnancy or disease - she's on her own. She may use contraception but she knows no contraception is 100%. She may have the option to abort any unwanted pregnancy but most women don't feel okay with murdering unborn babies plus abortions carry their own risks. So whatever safety nets and measures exist to minimize the risk of sex for women they still feel exposed to many dangers.

And so, during the sex, while the man is lost in the bliss of intercourse enjoying the ecstasy of copulation, the woman's mind is restless with worry: "What if something goes wrong?", "What if the condom breaks?", "What if he doesn't pull out?", "What if I get pregnant?", "What if I get sick? Who will help me? Will this guy help me? But he doesn't even love me! Yes he gave me money to fvck me, but if I get a baby or a disease that money is peanuts".

Now, these thoughts are very distracting for a woman. They draw her mind away from the act she's participating in.

Instead of focusing on the action between her legs and savoring the sensations, the woman's mind is all over the place. On things that can go wrong. She's wondering what she'll do if things go sideways. Knowing fully well the man fvcking her won't be there for her should the worst happen.
All this brainwork drains the magic out of the sex. It negatively impacts on the woman's experience. It blocks her pleasure. She's too preoccupied analysing worst case scenarios to mentally relax and enjoy herself. She can't reach the highest highs of pleasure with these worries weighing on her mind. And so the sex ultimately never quite fulfill or satisfy her. Her mind is not present in the moment. She's too worried to enjoy anything. And days and weeks after the sex, she'll still worry about other consequences of the sex that may yet surface.

UNLOCKING A WOMAN'S ORGASMS THROUGH COMMITMENT.
NOW, when a woman is having sex with a man committed to her, who loves and cares for her, who values her and who has abundantly made it clear he is willing to shoulder the risks of sex together with her and has sufficiently invested in her as proof, it reassures her and gives her the confidence to cast her worries to the side. This casting away of worries, this alleviation of concerns, this neutralising of fears, this building of trust and confidence, this relief from anxiety - all this puts a woman in a safe and secure mental space. A good place. A happy place. This mental space, this good place, this happy place, is where a woman's orgasms come from.

The difference between committed, loving sex and uncommitted, casual sex, for a woman, is the STATE OF MIND she's in during the sex which in turn affects the amount of pleasure she can derive from the sex. Committed loving sex yields more pleasure.

Because sex, enjoyable as it is, has the potential to ruin a woman's life in so many ways, it is when a woman fully trusts her man to co-shoulder with her any undesirable outcomes, that sex becomes amazing for her. When a woman fully believes that a man will stand by her in dealing with whatever might happen to her because of the sex, her mind is free to let go of all worries and to focus on actually enjoying the sex - it is then that the orgasms will hit. And they'll hit more and more frequently for her.

When there are safety nets, a woman soars and touches the sky.

Inside a relationship, when it comes to sex, It's not so much the size of a man's dick or his sexual prowess that makes sex amazing for a woman, but it's what the relationship represents to her: security - courtesy of the man's commitment.

Her man's commitment to her enables the woman to cast her cares upon him, freeing her mind to fully partake of the moment.

"MONEY MAKES ME WET".
And it's not just the vanquishing of worries specific to sex that makes sex great for women. Women are historically poor and many struggle financially even though they have a job.
The worries that come with not having enough money - worrying about the bills, about food, about the cost of beauty products, clothing, her future, etc, all these are pleasure blockers in that they keep a woman's mind preoccupied - even during sex.

When a woman is a married virtually ALL these fears are allayed. She's at peace and her mind is free. This is fertile ground for women's orgasms.

Men think safe sex is condoms. And that's true. But for women safe sex goes further than just condoms. It includes financial aspects. Aspects that have NOTHING to do with sex. But aspects that, for women, have an immediate and direct effect on the sex.

And on condoms, if a woman has to use condoms to have sex with you already she views the sex as risky and already her pleasure has been blocked. Women hate condoms. And not because they enjoy less with the rubber on or they're allergic, but because of what the rubber symbolizes: "I don't trust you and we shouldn't be doing this, so let's keep our flesh from touching". Which makes the sex cold, detached, unromantic and mechanical - like sex between a man and a prostitute.
Women don't get joy from this kind of sex because it's not intimate. Because there is no skin to skin touch and no exchange of bodily fluids that build that connection and that bond where two become one.

Safe sex for women is sex where they don't have to use condoms because everything is safe . Sex that is happening at the right time with the right man in the right environment for the right reasons.

A slut who has given sex to many men for many years without getting so much as one orgasm can have her first orgasm in marriage with her VIRGIN HUSBAND. Not because virgin husband has superior skills. But because of the circumstances of the sex. The environment. The reasons. That in turn determine the quality of the sex.

QUANTITY VS QUALITY.
For a woman - as far as sex is concerned - the choice between being a hoe and being in a loving relationship with one man is the choice between QUANTITY and QUALITY. Where hoering offers high quantity sex, but a loving one-man relationship offers high quality sex.

A woman who has chosen sexual quantity is an insatiable black hole that consumes and consumes and can never have enough because unrestrained female sexual appetite is bottomless. Also a woman who, in general, orgasms easily during sex is likely to choose to be a hoe. Because she doesn't need that safe and secure mental space (which a relationship creates) to get the most out of sex.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.
But, as with all things sex and romance, men and women live in different realities. Opposing realities. And sex and commitment is yet another area of opposites: while sex with commitment is the best sex for women, sex WITHOUT commitment is the best sex for men.

A man enjoys sex best when he has no regard, no respect and no care for the woman he's screwing. The woman the man holds in high regard whom he respects and cares about, sex with her doesn't quite blow his mind. It's that whole Madonna-Wh0re thing. Where the respected girlfriend or wife is loved but the debased hoe is lusted.

# MGTOW
# TheRedPill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2023
A guy recently told me, "I'm scared of initiating conversation with a girl for the first time.... How should I go about it?"

Let imagine a scenario:

Let's say you are ask to take a shot at the goal post. And the keeper who is at the goal post ready to catch the ball is Diogo Costa. And you know Diogo Costa is an excellent Portugal goal keeper.

And you are told that if you miss the shot, you are gonna be sent to spend the rest of your life in jail with hard labour...but if you score the goal, you are gonna be given the sum 50 billion dollars.

Guess what?

You are gonna experience serious fear and anxiety: heavy heartbeat, sweating palms, shaking feet...

The reason why you are experiencing total fear and anxiety is because there's a high value placed on scoring the goal.

This is the reason you are scared of initiating conversation with the girl: you place high value on getting her.

You're trying to get something from her. You are trying to get her phone number; you are trying to get her to be your gf; you are trying to get to open her legs. And since you place high value on getting those things, you are gonna experience fear and anxiety when you see her.

All this things you are trying to get are not in your control, that's why you have anxiety and fear when you see a girl you like.

Here's my honest advice:

For now, just forget trying to get something from her; just focus on trying to give something to her.

Look, I don't mean giving her money or any gift; infact I don't even mean giving her compliment.

I mean, just give her playful advice or just throw out comment at her while walking walking at the same time, so that both you and the girl will feel no pressure to be in the interaction.

For example, I saw a girl wearing a nice shoe at the mall. I didn't say "nice shoe"...

Instead I gave her a playful advice. I said, "this shoe will also rock well with pink top and black jean..."

I said that while walking away.

She smiled and said. "Oh! Really??"

Since she replied, I stopped to continue the conversation with her. If she had ignore my comment, I'd just keep walking away like nothing happened.

Another example, I saw a girl at the market last week trying to buy some stuff. She was going through the list of things she wrote on a little paper. Then I walk past her and playfully said, "You forgot to add Maggi and Egusi to the list...."

She laughed, and said, "you are not serious."

Throwing out this playful advice at her and (pretending to be) walking away is a way of testing the waters to see if she's interested in talking to you.... If she turn to look at you and even make a comment back at you as you saw in above two examples, then you can continue talking to her if you wish to.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2023
I hear question like "what does a woman want?"

But there's a flaw in that question, because trying to give a woman what she wants means trying to impress her. That's putting her pedestal.

The real and powerful question is "what do you want?"

The idea isn't to give a woman what she want; but rather, the idea simply find a girl that's willing to give you what you want.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2023
I don't advice you to cook for a woman unless you are married to her. Even if you're married to her, only cook for her if she's heavily pregnant or sick or she's totally busy with something that's benefits you.

It just feels kinda weak cooking for a woman for no important reason.

I could remember few weeks ago, a girl was passionately and enthusiastically sucking my D.

Then while she was busy at it, her nice guy friend called her to tell her he has prepared jollof rice for her. This dude is desperately trying to impress her.

She was like, "Awwn, thanks dear. I'm busy with work right now, when I'm done I'll come to eat."

Smh angry

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Pukkalolo:
I don't advice you to cook for a woman unless you are married to her. Even if you're married to her, only cook for her if she's heavily pregnant or sick or she's totally busy with something that's benefits you.

It just feels kinda weak cooking for a woman for no important reason.

I could remember few weeks ago, a girl was passionately and enthusiastically sucking my D.

Then while she was busy at it, her nice guy friend called her to tell her he has prepared jollof rice for her. This dude is desperately trying to impress her.

She was like, "Awwn, thanks dear. I'm busy with work right now, when I'm done I'll come to eat."

Smh angry

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2023
Women can pursue a career starting in their early 20's, work really hard, then fail at attaining a high career job, and still take that failure as a blessing...

...because they can at least settle back & embrace their biological nature as mothers/wives.

Men don't have the luxury. 💯

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Normalize paying less importance to her beauty and more importance to her dedication to you.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2023
PinkNature:
What skin care product can I use to tackle oily skin and pimples breakout?

Recommend a soap or cream.

Thanks.
No cream or soap can specifically/completely tackle oily skin and pimples breakout (due to the skin type)
I know because i have oily skin and i used EVERYTHING until i began to follow a daily routine which enabled me to co-exist somewhat successfully with the skin type
To tackle oily skin,one needs immense self-discipline.
If you so desire,i can post the actions i have been following for the past 15years that have helped me.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
traware:

No cream or soap can specifically/completely tackle oily skin and pimples breakout (due to the skin type)
I know because i have oily skin and i used EVERYTHING until i began to follow a daily routine which enabled me to co-exist somewhat successfully with the skin type
To tackle oily skin,one needs immense self-discipline.
If you so desire,i can post the actions i have been following for the past 15years that have helped me.

Please do.

It even get worse when the weather is moderately hot, because the oil production becomes more Intense. I'm a bit light skinned, and my face get's too shiny and feels a bit heavy for me.

What I've been doing on my own path to manage it? I wash my bedsheets regularly, bath twice daily (kind of a ritual), and also wash my face whenever the oil accumulate.

I make use of tura soap, but I stopped and continued using Eva soap. Soon as I started using Eva, pimples started paying a visit.

Please do list all your routine if possible.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
PinkNature:

Please do.

It even get worse when the weather is moderately hot, because the oil production becomes more Intense. I'm a bit light skinned, and my face get's too shiny and feels a bit heavy for me.

What I've been doing on my own path to manage it? I wash my bedsheets regularly, bath twice daily (kind of a ritual), and also wash my face whenever the oil accumulate.

I make use of tura soap, but I stopped and continued using Eva soap. Soon as I started using Eva, pimples started paying a visit.

Please do list all your routine if possible.

Thank you.
Alright here goes;
1.I use the Original Dettol soap and Vaseline Petroleum Jelly(photos below).If i am to go outdoors, i apply a tiny bit (inorder not to clog my pores but enough for my face not to appear ashy) of the jelly.

and i always have a clean and folded cotton handkerchief in my pocket so that immediately i notice my skin is getting oily,i clean it with the hankie and fold that part i used on my face not to be used again (because it becomes automatically dirty when used once).When i return home,i take a bath with the soap but if you cannot take a bath,make sure you wash your face and dry it with a clean and dry towel.

2.When i am indoors,i wash my face and dry with a dry and clean towel and apply nothing to my face.When the face begins to get oily,i wash it and dry once again.Rinse and repeat

3.I also avoid consuming carbonated drinks,biscuits,sweets,fried foods,groundnuts and i replaced them with consuming fruits,vegetables
and drinking water.

I believe thats about it.Like i said,you must have self-discipline.When i started, it was very,very hard but so far,so good.
You can only co-exist with this skin type and not get rid of it.
Goodluck.

P.S. Please and please,never use that Tura soap ever again.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
As a man, your life is already a constant war.

If a woman becomes another war for you, leave her.

Every man deserves a woman who brings him peace. 💯

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
ubunja:
How Commitment From Men Creates Orgasms For A Woman.

LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING.
Women control sex. Men control commitment. Because women have the pussy and men have the money.

Women are choosy with the men they sleep with. While men are choosy with the women they commit to.

Men are choosy in commitment because a man's commitment is costly to him in that he bears the financial costs of the relationship so who he commits to is a carefully made decision.

Women, on the other hand, are choosy with who they sleep with because sex carries so many physical, biological, psychological and societal risks for them. Everytime a woman sleeps with a man she risks Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) which tend to be more aggressive towards women and some of which can destroy her womb, she risks pregnancy which can go wrong if she gets an STI that can pass to her unborn baby, she risks physical harm on her delicate organs from sex with aggressive partners and she also risks dickmatization if the dick proves too good, driving her nuts and messing her up mentally.
A woman also risks socially when she has sex because sex with the wrong men - men who are judgemental and talk too much - will ruin her reputation in her community, church, school or workplace and bring her ratings down as far as marriage is concerned. So who a woman has sex with is a carefully made decision.

WOMEN AND COMMITMENT.
In sex women are invested and they have a lot to lose because their bodies are on the line, but in commitment they are not invested because they don't bring much to the table financially (the table being the relationship or the marriage), hence women initiate the most divorces.

Because they came empty-handed women don't lose anything by walking away anytime. A woman's power in a relationship is that she can walk away anytime, because she's not invested the way men are.

No matter how irresponsible and careless a married woman is, she's never the one who has to watch her life savings go down the drain as the marriage breaks down. It's the men who invest their life savings into a marriage. It's them who lose the most when relationships break down.

Most often men are irreversibly ruined financially by a divorce while a woman can simple marry another man.

MEN AND SEX.
When a man and a woman start a relationship all the financial costs, by default, fall on the man. He's the one expected to pay for the dates, buy the gifts, pay bride price, fund the wedding, organize a home, put food on the table and make sure the woman is provided for. Which means for men relationships costs money. And since a relationship can only happen if a man is committed to a woman, then commitment costs a man money. And because money is something a man works hard for, he has to choose his girlfriend and wife carefully or risk losing it all if he commits to the wrong woman who'll abandon him.

But on the other hand, men are not invested in sex because their money and their bodies are not on the line, and all they stand to lose during sex is some pocket change (since sex is as cheap as a loaf of bread), some sweat and maybe a tablespoon of sperm - hence men screw anything in a skirt and it is virtually impossible to get a man to take contraception seriously because he can't get pregnant no matter how careless he is with sex.

No matter how irresponsible a man is with his dick, he's never the one left carrying a baby. And STIs are generally kinder to men than they're to women. And even if an STI was to be so aggressive as to destroy a man's fertility, a barren man is less a catastrophe than a barren woman.

So men are careless with sex, while women are careless with commitment.

And men are careful with commitment, while women are careful with sex.

WHAT SEX MEANS TO MEN AND WOMEN.
For men sex offers maximum benefits (orgasms are always guaranteed and their bodies don't get ruined) while offering minimum risks - but sex is hard to get for them.

For women sex offers minimum benefits (many don't even orgasm) and maximum risks (pregnancy, disease, bonding issues with future men and it ruins women's bodies) but is easy to get.

Men go through life begging for sex. Women go through life turning down sex.

Men come from a place of sexual scarcity. Women come from a place of sexual abundance.

Men come from a place of sex without fear and without concerns because in sex men are not risking much. But women come from a place of sex filled with anxiety and concerns - due to the risks sex presents to them.

WHAT BLOCKS A WOMAN'S PLEASURE?
Although women get sex easy, the sex act itself is very dis-empowering for them. A woman is powerful out there when she's teasing men with her scanty clothing and tempting attire. But the moment the bedroom door closes behind her and the clothes come off and that dick slides into her pussy, the man has all the power. Never is a woman more vulnerable, more defenseless, more exposed and more overpowered, than when she has a dick buried inside her. Her pussy, heart and mind have all been penetrated and taken captive by the man - someone with so little to lose from the sex.

The man, hardly invested in the sex, controls the sex. The woman, she who has everything to lose, has zero control of the moment. If the man decides against condoms he'll most certainly get his way. If his dick is too big for her hole - too bad, she's going to walk funny and sit funny for the next couple of days. If the woman changes her mind and wants the sex to stop - too late, this train doesn't stop till ejaculation! If the man desires to come inside her, there's nothing to stop him.

When a woman is having sex with a man who doesn't love her and who's not committed to her in any way, she shoulders all the risks of the sex all on her own. Whatever the outcome of the sex - pregnancy or disease - she's on her own. She may use contraception but she knows no contraception is 100%. She may have the option to abort any unwanted pregnancy but most women don't feel okay with murdering unborn babies plus abortions carry their own risks. So whatever safety nets and measures exist to minimize the risk of sex for women they still feel exposed to many dangers.

And so, during the sex, while the man is lost in the bliss of intercourse enjoying the ecstasy of copulation, the woman's mind is restless with worry: "What if something goes wrong?", "What if the condom breaks?", "What if he doesn't pull out?", "What if I get pregnant?", "What if I get sick? Who will help me? Will this guy help me? But he doesn't even love me! Yes he gave me money to fvck me, but if I get a baby or a disease that money is peanuts".

Now, these thoughts are very distracting for a woman. They draw her mind away from the act she's participating in.

Instead of focusing on the action between her legs and savoring the sensations, the woman's mind is all over the place. On things that can go wrong. She's wondering what she'll do if things go sideways. Knowing fully well the man fvcking her won't be there for her should the worst happen.
All this brainwork drains the magic out of the sex. It negatively impacts on the woman's experience. It blocks her pleasure. She's too preoccupied analysing worst case scenarios to mentally relax and enjoy herself. She can't reach the highest highs of pleasure with these worries weighing on her mind. And so the sex ultimately never quite fulfill or satisfy her. Her mind is not present in the moment. She's too worried to enjoy anything. And days and weeks after the sex, she'll still worry about other consequences of the sex that may yet surface.

UNLOCKING A WOMAN'S ORGASMS THROUGH COMMITMENT.
NOW, when a woman is having sex with a man committed to her, who loves and cares for her, who values her and who has abundantly made it clear he is willing to shoulder the risks of sex together with her and has sufficiently invested in her as proof, it reassures her and gives her the confidence to cast her worries to the side. This casting away of worries, this alleviation of concerns, this neutralising of fears, this building of trust and confidence, this relief from anxiety - all this puts a woman in a safe and secure mental space. A good place. A happy place. This mental space, this good place, this happy place, is where a woman's orgasms come from.

The difference between committed, loving sex and uncommitted, casual sex, for a woman, is the STATE OF MIND she's in during the sex which in turn affects the amount of pleasure she can derive from the sex. Committed loving sex yields more pleasure.

Because sex, enjoyable as it is, has the potential to ruin a woman's life in so many ways, it is when a woman fully trusts her man to co-shoulder with her any undesirable outcomes, that sex becomes amazing for her. When a woman fully believes that a man will stand by her in dealing with whatever might happen to her because of the sex, her mind is free to let go of all worries and to focus on actually enjoying the sex - it is then that the orgasms will hit. And they'll hit more and more frequently for her.

When there are safety nets, a woman soars and touches the sky.

Inside a relationship, when it comes to sex, It's not so much the size of a man's dick or his sexual prowess that makes sex amazing for a woman, but it's what the relationship represents to her: security - courtesy of the man's commitment.

Her man's commitment to her enables the woman to cast her cares upon him, freeing her mind to fully partake of the moment.

"MONEY MAKES ME WET".
And it's not just the vanquishing of worries specific to sex that makes sex great for women. Women are historically poor and many struggle financially even though they have a job.
The worries that come with not having enough money - worrying about the bills, about food, about the cost of beauty products, clothing, her future, etc, all these are pleasure blockers in that they keep a woman's mind preoccupied - even during sex.

When a woman is a married virtually ALL these fears are allayed. She's at peace and her mind is free. This is fertile ground for women's orgasms.

Men think safe sex is condoms. And that's true. But for women safe sex goes further than just condoms. It includes financial aspects. Aspects that have NOTHING to do with sex. But aspects that, for women, have an immediate and direct effect on the sex.

And on condoms, if a woman has to use condoms to have sex with you already she views the sex as risky and already her pleasure has been blocked. Women hate condoms. And not because they enjoy less with the rubber on or they're allergic, but because of what the rubber symbolizes: "I don't trust you and we shouldn't be doing this, so let's keep our flesh from touching". Which makes the sex cold, detached, unromantic and mechanical - like sex between a man and a prostitute.
Women don't get joy from this kind of sex because it's not intimate. Because there is no skin to skin touch and no exchange of bodily fluids that build that connection and that bond where two become one.

Safe sex for women is sex where they don't have to use condoms because everything is safe . Sex that is happening at the right time with the right man in the right environment for the right reasons.

A slut who has given sex to many men for many years without getting so much as one orgasm can have her first orgasm in marriage with her VIRGIN HUSBAND. Not because virgin husband has superior skills. But because of the circumstances of the sex. The environment. The reasons. That in turn determine the quality of the sex.

QUANTITY VS QUALITY.
For a woman - as far as sex is concerned - the choice between being a hoe and being in a loving relationship with one man is the choice between QUANTITY and QUALITY. Where hoering offers high quantity sex, but a loving one-man relationship offers high quality sex.

A woman who has chosen sexual quantity is an insatiable black hole that consumes and consumes and can never have enough because unrestrained female sexual appetite is bottomless. Also a woman who, in general, orgasms easily during sex is likely to choose to be a hoe. Because she doesn't need that safe and secure mental space (which a relationship creates) to get the most out of sex.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.
But, as with all things sex and romance, men and women live in different realities. Opposing realities. And sex and commitment is yet another area of opposites: while sex with commitment is the best sex for women, sex WITHOUT commitment is the best sex for men.

A man enjoys sex best when he has no regard, no respect and no care for the woman he's screwing. The woman the man holds in high regard whom he respects and cares about, sex with her doesn't quite blow his mind. It's that whole Madonna-Wh0re thing. Where the respected girlfriend or wife is loved but the debased hoe is lusted.

# MGTOW
# TheRedPill

This post from Ubunja somewhat explains why a woman in a committed relationship (or married woman) savors the idea of cheating. She gets the assurance of "safety" while fvcking her cheater cos she can easily put the negatives (STI, pregnancy, need for abortion) on her committed bf/husband. I guess that is why every woman needs a relationship even if she still has eyes outside. That way, she gets some kind of security which she wouldn't have had if she was single and fucking around.

This is one of the reason I stopped serious relationship. My last relationship, I wasn't really interested in long-term commitment and was in for only the flexing. But when I saw signs that my "babe" was having flings with other men and the possibility of her throwing the responsibility on me from her secret flings. I had to quit my initial narrative of "Make she dey do her thing, no be me go marry am." and I ended the whole thing officially. Also guys should avoid getting familiar with families of their girlfriends cos it's disadvantageous to you in the long-run. Now, I just move solo with zero commitment or relationship tag. When we pass the big 30 mark, we go probably reason whether Marriage is our way. For now, no-strings attached, undefined friends with benefits parole, and one-off knacks is our way cool

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
2special:
Good afternoon bro.... Great work you're doing but I think you should acknowledge the greeting from caveAdullam up there, this same page.....
Thanks for the reminder bro. #Respect

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Zabiboy hope you are fine.

Ichidodo, how are you?

I know Ubunja and Martinez39s are in for something huge.

These monikers just keep ringing in my head, so a little shout.

And for the OGs present and absent still keeping the thread alive...kudos. You guys are good.

Pukkalolo, the big chief.

Well done, peeps.

CaveAdullam, you the bigger chief here... Massive respect to you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Harsh Truths Men Need to Hear:

1. Nobody is ever coming to save you.

2. You are not special, not in the slightest.
You must prove yourself like everybody else.

3. To become a better version of yourself:
You have to kill the old version of yourself.

4. You cannot afford to be undisciplined.
Doing things only when you "feel like it" will only lead to failure.

5. You need to stop being a pussy.
On your deathbed, you won't regret all the risks you took. You'll regret not taking enough.

6. Girls will still cheat on you, even if you do everything for them.

7. Chasing pleasure will always lead to misery.

8. The longer you stay lazy, the longer your mom will have to work.

9. Your parents won't be here forever. Make them proud and retire them.

10. Men who can't provide value are worthless to society.

📖::: Masculine Elite

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by zed7: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
You guys make lots of topics on how to 'conquer' women. Books and movies are dedicated to getting women and playing women, yet you people say that women are fish brained and unimportant and men are the price. Isn't it ironic? So much effort put into conquering unimportant beings.

I don't understand all these write ups. Just strive to be the better version of yourself, be real and you'll attract a woman who genuinely has feelings for you. All these strategies are a waste of time and meant for gullible people who have no independent mind. You don't need the love and attention of multiple women, you just need one woman who genuinely cares.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
zed7:
You guys make lots of topics on how to 'conquer' women. Books and movies are dedicated to getting women and playing women, yet you people say that women are fish brained and unimportant and men are the price. Isn't it ironic? So much effort put into conquering unimportant beings.

I don't understand all these write ups. Just strive to be the better version of yourself, be real and you'll attract a woman who genuinely has feelings for you. All these strategies are a waste of time and meant for gullible people who have no independent mind. You don't need the love and attention of multiple women, you just need one woman who genuinely cares.

Why are you capping hard?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Reminderz:
1. Damaged women know they are damaged, but instead of acknowledging this fact and readjust where necessary, they will rather lead other women unto their path of distraction. Misery loves company.

2. Most men woes and miseries comes from the fact that they are expecting loyalty from a woman who's not loyal to her body.

3. Dear men, women can afford to make mistakes and go scot-free. If you make mistakes as a man, the consequences are more dire. Always remember, you're on your own. No one is coming to save you.

4. Your mission comes first. Women are not going anywhere.

5. If you base your relationship on love, it will fail. This is the real world. Do not deal with women on an emotional platform, you're setting up yourself for destruction.

6. When she's about to move on, she begin seeing you as less of a man.

7. Women are ruthless when dealing with broke men. They don't care about their standards when dealing with powerful men. Rules are only for the broke.

8. Lowering your standards to accommodate her will only get you humiliated.

9. Reputation isn't a woman thing. This is why they have no fear of consequences for the actions they take. This is not true for you as a man.

10. Always keep evidence.

💯

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
traware:

Alright here goes;
1.I use the Original Dettol soap and Vaseline Petroleum Jelly(photos below).If i am to go outdoors, i apply a tiny bit (inorder not to clog my pores but enough for my face not to appear ashy) of the jelly.

and i always have a clean and folded cotton handkerchief in my pocket so that immediately i notice my skin is getting oily,i clean it with the hankie and fold that part i used on my face not to be used again (because it becomes automatically dirty when used once).When i return home,i take a bath with the soap but if you cannot take a bath,make sure you wash your face and dry it with a clean and dry towel.

2.When i am indoors,i wash my face and dry with a dry and clean towel and apply nothing to my face.When the face begins to get oily,i wash it and dry once again.Rinse and repeat

3.I also avoid consuming carbonated drinks,biscuits,sweets,fried foods,groundnuts and i replaced them with consuming fruits,vegetables
and drinking water.

I believe thats about it.Like i said,you must have self-discipline.When i started, it was very,very hard but so far,so good.
You can only co-exist with this skin type and not get rid of it.
Goodluck.

P.S. Please and please,never use that Tura soap ever again.

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

Is there a reason why you kick against Tura?
I have my reservations against vaseline (Not vaseline per se but petroleum jelly creams) because I feel it contains oils on its own and It also feels like they magnet dust to my face which make me feel even worse.

I got an handkerchief recently and I'm making use of it. As for number 3, I take those items but sparsely. Like once a week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iichidodo, traware(m), JOACHINpedro and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.