Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773782 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Real life
Men are simp. Because you have this red pill knowledge alone, you have surmounted a larger percentage of life issues.

Conversation with me and my girlfriend
She: Zombie saw me yesterday and was happy. We had a disagreement about a year ago and we are not in talking terms since then. He asked what can he use to reconcile with me, I said he should send me money. He sent me 5k

Me: Wow! In shock.
You sent 5k to a girl, so she can become friends with u. And at least have a conversation… So ridiculous.

Another close girl that I know
She: On call with a guy. After d call… Anytime this guy (zombie) calls me, he will say I should send my account number.

Me: Wow! In shock
Anytime you call a girl, you ask for her account number to impress her… As a caring guy.

All these convo shows we have lot of guys doing this rubbish, madness, foolishness, stupidity, shock

Bro, if a girl is not into u, she is not into u. No matter the money u want to use to entice her. The first thing is her interest.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
The [wrong] woman will mess up your life & also destroy your bloodline. 👌

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Karlifate:
The [wrong] woman will message up your life & also destroy your bloodline. 👌
no matter how you want to play it safe the law will always favour women over there.

The best thing is to be a single dad but of course not everyone can stomach this ,but that is where the future is headed.

I know a rich single dad on FB living in Americahis focus is just getting money and taking care of daughter.

man doesn't want to lose half of his wealth he worked for

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
I recommended an FB group here one certain time where men post their wins.

many simps full there who think women saying yes to their proposal is a win 🤦🏻‍♂️, same idiots you will see down the line talking about how they were wrecked by there ex wife through divorce.

prenup you no even sign.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I recommended an FB group here one certain time where men post their wins.

many simps full there who think women saying yes to their proposal is a win 🤦🏻‍♂️, same idiots you will see down the line talking about how they were wrecked by there ex wife through divorce.

prenup you no even sign.

I see others posting pictures of guns, cars and an increase in paychecks.

Others post pics of them hanging out with their kids, weight loss, muscle gains, their new bike etc as their W.

Allow them enjoy whatever they choose to call a win. Personally, getting a huge check, contract, a house and buying automobiles are huge wins in my records.

Please recommend other foreign groups

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FROGMAN101(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Jada continues to throw will smith under the bus in every interview

E noe pay to be simp at all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
PinkNature:

I see others posting pictures of guns, cars and an increase in paychecks.

Others post pics of them hanging out with their kids, weight loss, muscle gains, their new bike etc as their W.

Allow them enjoy whatever they choose to call a win. Personally, getting a huge check, contract, a house and buying automobiles are huge wins in my records.
ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
ok

I modified the post. Re-read.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2023
CrystalTiger:
If this Jada is very beautiful, I'll say okay it's one thing Will can hold on to for his stupidity but my goodness, she's not even a 5/10..He still publicly assaulted someone for her not too long ago ffs..

Will Smith has to be an all time Legend in simping..
My homie Pac's been dead for 27 years but jada will pick him anyday, anytime

Pac owns that pussy even in his grave gringrin

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Domgreat0212(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Good morning guys. I've been an Ardent, albeit silent follower of this thread. I've learnt a lot and I'm happy it has improved my life. But recently, something happened.. something I've never experienced before.

I've dated multiple girls with sex involved. I always made it known to the girlz that sex was always involved before dating them.
Recently, I started dating a beautiful girl though young. She told me she's a virgin (not that I believe, but the fact that she doesn't know how to kiss properly makes me think twice). She once visited and when I tried to touch her, she refused. Guys, please I need help. I haven't encountered this stuff before. I know that I cannot date a girl without sleeping with her. Please how do I go about this?
I NEED QUICK ANSWERS GUYS.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Move on and leave her alone,if she refuses. Its not every lady you must lay with, theres nothing alpha about it. Redpill is not all about p**sy. Stay safe.
Domgreat0212:
Good morning guys. I've been an Ardent, albeit silent follower of this thread. I've learnt a lot and I'm happy it has improved my life. But recently, something happened.. something I've never experienced before.

I've dated multiple girls with sex involved. I always made it known to the girlz that sex was always involved before dating them.
Recently, I started dating a beautiful girl though young. She told me she's a virgin (not that I believe, but the fact that she doesn't know how to kiss properly makes me think twice). She once visited and when I tried to touch her, she refused. Guys, please I need help. I haven't encountered this stuff before. I know that I cannot date a girl without sleeping with her. Please how do I go about this?

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Domgreat0212:

Along the line person go still wipe am cheesy.

maybe she's not mentally ready yet ,like someone said move on is not worth the stress.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Domgreat0212:

In the intersexual dynamics, the woman bargaining power is her pussy, while the man's bargaining power is his MEAT;

M= Money
E= Energy
A= Attention
T= Time

since she have decided to be stingy with her bargaining currency which is her pussy, be stingy with yours. No sex no MEAT, she should keep her virginity(which she is not cheesy)while you keep your MEAT gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Along the line person go still wipe am cheesy.

maybe she's not mentally ready yet ,like someone said move on is not worth the stress.
The above might be a shit test, woman always like everything given to them on platter of gold because am sure if the op gift her some cash and goodies she will not decline them grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CuteNbad(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good day y'all,

I need y'all input on this.

So there's the girl I'm seeing currently. I'm yet to ask her out since these days no one does that again. I didn't wanna put a label on it or apply pressure. I just wanted it to keep flowing the way it was. I said was because there's the new guy she's seeing now.

She told me about it the last time we spoke. She said she gat her virginity to him. Something she promised me.

I feel hurt really. I do love this girl but she's slipping away from my grasp and I can't seems to accept that.

When I asked her why she slept with him when she knew we both had planned I'll be her first. She said it wasn't intentional and that it just happened.

Now she they've had sex thrice and she keeps calling him her bf to my face.

She came to my crib last week Monday and I was to have sex with her but she was on her period so we only smoothed and all... No sex.

Since she left my crib she's yet to call back or reply my text

She keeps saying I never asked her out each Time I asked why she's with the other guy.

I truly love this girl fr.
I have like three other girls in my life but I don't love them the way I love this girl.

I even stop talking to two of those girls because I thought she was getting serious with me.

Also she's never billed me before so it's not like she's after money

Anything I can do to save this?.

Ps: we're all undergraduate students.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Palazee:
The above might be a shit test, woman always like everything given to them on platter of gold because am sure if the op gift her some cash and goodies she will not decline them grin
wether shit test or not it's up to the guy IDK

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eaglepixel: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

So there's the girl I'm seeing currently. I'm yet to ask her out since these days no one does that again. I didn't wanna put a label on it or apply pressure. I just wanted it to keep flowing the way it was. I said was because there's the new guy she's seeing now.

She told me about it the last time we spoke. She said she gat her virginity to him. Something she promised me.

I feel hurt really. I do love this girl but she's slipping away from my grasp and I can't seems to accept that.

When I asked her why she slept with him when she knew we both had planned I'll be her first. She said it wasn't intentional and that it just happened.

She came to my crib last week Monday and I was to have sex with her but she was on her period so we only smoothed and all... No sex.

She keeps saying I never asked her out each Time I asked why she's with the other guy.

I have like three other girls in my life but I don't love them the way I love this girl.

I even stop talking to two of those girls because I thought she was getting serious with me.

Have value first.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Forget the virginity BS. Simply walk away and meet other girls.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PECON1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

I dey shame on ur behalf, like seriously, a small girl is playing with ur emotion and u are allowing it, Ur frame and value is at an all time low. No girl born of a woman will tell me she will give me her virginity, gave it to another guy and still have the temerity to tell me she has giving it to another guy and still call him my bf in my front.😏😏. Tell ur sister's this story and see how dey will be ashamed of u. Pls learn to have self respect for urself my friend.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

That's a slap on your masculinity and she is making a mockery of you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
if someone can still post this type of bs here at about page 2000 plus. Its either this page has failed you or you have failed the thread (i think its the latter) cos you have gained nothing or u have decided to remain the same. If you dont mind going all the way back to page 1 and also read all of ubunja. Stay safe
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

Lol, u still get mouth dey say she is not after money. Guy e be like pant still cover ur eye, the sheep are always afraid of the wolf not knowing it is the Shephard that would eat them Las Las. Guy delet and block that girls number immediately, ur still an undergraduate and your worried about one piece of waist. The fear of graduating and not cashing out isn't worrying u, it's like you've forgotten wo is the current president, if the fear of apc doesn't make u get ur priority straight, ur doomed my brother.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Remember:

If a girl ignores you back when you ignore her...

She's not the one you're looking for.

Remember this and apply accordingly.

---MasculinePeak---

Don't chase a girl who's not willing to take a step towards you when you step back.

The right one will meet you halfway.

If she only moves when you do, it's a sign that the music isn't right.

She's not interested in you at all.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
One disciplined friend is far more valuable than a hundred friends without discipline.

I spoke on this thread some months back about relocating to abuja, after trying tech I just gave up, it's a crowded niche already. I remained indoors for some months doing research and planning what to do next. A longtime friend of mine during university days reached out to me and asked some questions about mining, I quickly did some research and replied him, weeks after we spoke he reached out again and was telling me how lucrative the mining sector is, told him to give me time while I researched myself. He didn't lie at all cause it's a coded way of making money low-key without much worries. I reached back to him and he said we should work together.

I warned him if he didn't have the endurance we shouldn't start cause most guys don't have the endurance to see things to the end. He said it's ride or die, I moved to his place let's work and after much errors we were starting to get a solid ground, I would handle the field work and online marketing while he handles the legal aspect. In the space of 8months I've been traveling around different states all to get mining sites that we could partner with, even with all the hardships we faced, I was like "When e set, everyman go smile", unfortunately I didn't know this F*cker would make me regret over just one piece of waist.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
His ex named "joy" came back into his life at the time when we started this business, he was already dropping hints that he wants to go back to the girl, even after much reasoning not to go back, he would counter me with some reasons only a fool would use, I only stated well he shouldn't allow his relationship get in our business. Joy is a hookup girl right from her university days, it's a well known yo him, she tried to get my own younger brother and it didn't work out well, over 4years now my younger and my guy don't talk because of joy. Now she came to leave with us, she tells me her and my guy aren't dating and their just friends I my mind I'm like "she this child, na me u wan whine" but who am i to talk, am only after the business.

Fast forward some weeks, he pressured his family to get him a car for mobility so he can move about ad they got him a Mercedes Benz, joy sees benzema and doesn't want to leave.

Wetin concern me, I wake up at times and see the two of them quarreling most times and I go back to sleep, its evident my guy is irritating to her but she has to keep calm to get the mula. I came back from a journey and discover after an Introspection within myself that my guy isn't taking this business seriously, we have a meeting and he assures me he'll buckle up, after some weeks I notice he isn't serious but I also lockup and keep going.

Fast forward to 3months, I take the risk of traveling to kaduna without money, I camp at a home of a family friend and I can tell you kaduna people are welcoming people, God helped me one of the family members invested over 2m for me to secure a fluorite,
rose quartz, and purple banded amethyst mining site. I did my cac got a structure and was happy, I came back to abuja and discovered my guy sold his Benz and instead of investing it in something, he camped joy for a week and was doing steady dorime, neighbour's told me that winch did two days inside the sitting room only eating.

Now he's broke and doesn't want me to know he has sold his car, just giving excuses thinking I don't know, he's lying to everyone cause he's on a ticking time bomb and if he's family find out he's bleeped, so now he's all nice and calm with me hoping I will land a deal and show him love, lol my guy is about to be bleeped and he doesn't know, by Monday she is coming again and I'm waiting for her. Mind u my guy is approaching his 35 with nothing to show for it and no ambition to be a man, he's older than me and behaves like a pussy. This is a girl that told me my guy forced sex with her and gave her infection,I was ohhh so una dn dey f*ck, Omoh eno go better for some people sha, with tinubu as president and all that's happening people can afford to not have a plan against Sapa.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
adambeatz:
His ex named "joy" came back into his life at the time when we started this business, he was already dropping hints that he wants to go back to the girl, even after much reasoning not to go back, he would counter me with some reasons only a fool would use, I only stated well he shouldn't allow his relationship get in our business. Joy is a hookup girl right from her university days, it's a well known yo him, she tried to get my own younger brother and it didn't work out well, over 4years now my younger and my guy don't talk because of joy. Now she came to leave with us, she tells me her and my guy aren't dating and their just friends I my mind I'm like "she this child, na me u wan whine" but who am i to talk, am only after the business.

Fast forward some weeks, he pressured his family to get him a car for mobility so he can move about ad they got him a Mercedes Benz, joy sees benzema and doesn't want to leave.

Wetin concern me, I wake up at times and see the two of them quarreling most times and I go back to sleep, its evident my guy is irritating to her but she has to keep calm to get the mula. I came back from a journey and discover after an Introspection within myself that my guy isn't taking this business seriously, we have a meeting and he assures me he'll buckle up, after some weeks I notice he isn't serious but I also lockup and keep going.

Fast forward to 3months, I take the risk of traveling to kaduna without money, I camp at a home of a family friend and I can tell you kaduna people are welcoming people, God helped me one of the family members invested over 2m for me to secure a fluorite,
rose quartz, and purple banded amethyst mining site. I did my cac got a structure and was happy, I came back to abuja and discovered my guy sold his Benz and instead of investing it in something, he camped joy for a week and was doing steady dorime, neighbour's told me that winch did two days inside the sitting room only eating.

Now he's broke and doesn't want me to know he has sold his car, just giving excuses thinking I don't know, he's lying to everyone cause he's on a ticking time bomb and if he's family find out he's bleeped, so now he's all nice and calm with me hoping I will land a deal and show him love, lol my guy is about to be bleeped and he doesn't know, by Monday she is coming again and I'm waiting for her. Mind u my guy is approaching his 35 with nothing to show for it and no ambition to be a man, he's older than me and behaves like a pussy. This is a girl that told me my guy forced sex with her and gave her infection,I was ohhh so una dn dey f*ck, Omoh eno go better for some people sha, with tinubu as president and all that's happening people can afford to not have a plan against Sapa.

Beware of women for they have the propensity to derail you from your mission.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
AlphaNugget:
Remember:

If a girl ignores you back when you ignore her...

She's not the one you're looking for.

Remember this and apply accordingly.

---MasculinePeak---

Don't chase a girl who's not willing to take a step towards you when you step back.

The right one will meet you halfway.

If she only moves when you do, it's a sign that the music isn't right.

She's not interested in you at all.

I don't understand this part.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
PinkNature:

I don't understand this part.

She should act interested in you and not you showing 'all' the interest.

Imagine, you are dating a girl and she only show affection when you do, does that sound normal? It looks like you are forcing the relationship on her or she is playing the script just to please you. undecided

All you need to do is to show your interest. If she wants you, she will take it up from there.

Show interest in her, but don't chase her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Create respect through absence.

Don't be accessible to everyone all the time.

Don't apply this only to women, but everyone.

It's a healthy practice to spend time with yourself.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PECON1(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2023
I saw this on Twitter, pics of will and Jada 2011.pls don't be will smith😹😹

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2023
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

Young man.

Thank God you’re literate.

Ignore the girl and actually read this thread from page 1 to 1000. After which you’d have the most suitable answer on how to proceed.

I understand you’re a kid. Calm down you’d be fine.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Purvan(m): 2:58am On Oct 15, 2023
What is the right way to manipulate a girl into wanting you and making her stay with you to the point she is completely submissive to you

2 weeks lovebombing, have her over, watch movies with her, Bleep her, etc etc, make it apart of her routine to visit you. then after those 2 weeks say that you're busy and she can only for a couple days, then slowly decrease amt of time u see her, while proceeding to act more distant during that tapering period. go on Instagram check out women when shes around, text other girls, etc.

i have a whole notebook on manipulating women .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.