Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767507 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Biology overriding religion. Sweet!
Karlifate:

Don't mind him cheesy

It's still the same fear of accountability that made women more prone to followrship, than leadership.

If they fรผck up (which they do) as a religious leader, their followers which include men, women like themselves, children, etc will expect them to take responsibility for their actions which is alien to them.

So, they take the easy route โ€” followership. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Moses was a stammerer...depended on Aaron to speak in a way.
Opening and ending statement is conflicting
MetalJigsaw:
Why deceive yourself? Nothing would stop God from making whomever he wants be his tool and mouthpiece whether male or female.

In its truest sense, religion is not same as any other institution, get that right. It does not just involve leadership, but god working and speaking through you irrespective of gender.

When God calls a person it automatically comes with wisdom and discipline among other things.

And moreover, you can't claim to be really close to God and still lack leadership qualities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Skillz2tr made an important observation in the tweet

The reason most guys are finding it difficult to get a girl in Nigeria is because of a missing link: most of the girls in Nigeria are logical already

The world is 'dog eat dog' but there are places that dogs eats sharks and Nigeria is one of such places.

Being raised in a ghetto and climbing the career ladder are two of the many scenarios which brings out a girls survival instinct...save for single mothers... And since survival is purely LOGICAL ( "if I don't wear thick clothing in this cold, I'm gonna die. I don't FEEL IT...I KNOW IT". "if I don't perform in my line of work, I'm gonna get fired...I could fvck my male boss...but what if she's a woman?? I better just learn the job"wink, WOMEN IN SURVIVAL PHASE ARE PURELY LOGICAL!!!

Women in survival phase are men!
Just like how emotional men are women

you guys are operating from a point of powerlessness when operating on a 'love level' with girls that are looking to survive.

Imagine trying to toast your 'fellow man' and you're buying him flowers... talking dirty to him... opening doors for him... complimenting his ass... lolllllzz. Don't laugh

Exactly. That's how it is with some Nigeria girls. They just wanna survive. You might never be enough cus the moment they escape that poverty ladder through you, they'd never seek to go back there. That's where your richer counterpacts come in. She'd just use you to polish herself up and market herself to men way up the food chain

Would your experience with Nigerian girls be same with girls of other countries? Ghanian girls, south African girls, Jamaican girls??

dot dot dot
heartofcity12:
I just had to chip in this..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2023
IAmHim1:

The reason most guys are finding it difficult to get a girl in Nigeria is because of a missing link: most of the girls in Nigeria are logical already

The world is 'dog eat dog' but there are places that dogs eats sharks and Nigeria is one of such places.

Being raised in a ghetto and climbing the career ladder are two of the many scenarios which brings out a girls survival instinct...save for single mothers... And since survival is purely LOGICAL ( "if I don't wear thick clothing in this cold, I'm gonna die. I don't FEEL IT...I KNOW IT". "if I don't perform in my line of work, I'm gonna get fired...I could fvck my male boss...but what if she's a woman?? I better just learn the job"wink, WOMEN IN SURVIVAL PHASE ARE PURELY LOGICAL!!!

you guys are operating from a point of powerlessness when operating on a 'love level' with girls that are looking to survive.

Imagine trying to toast your 'fellow man' and you're buying him flowers... talking dirty to him... opening doors for him... complimenting his ass... lolllllzz. Don't laugh

Exactly. That's how it is with some Nigeria girls. They just wanna survive. You might never be enough cus the moment they escape that poverty ladder through you, they'd never seek to go back there. That's where your richer counterpacts come in. She'd just use you to polish herself up and market herself to men way up the food chain

Would your experience with Nigerian girls be same with girls of other countries? Ghanian girls, south African girls, Jamaican girls??

dot dot dot

Hmmn deep ๐Ÿ’ฏ.. they just donโ€™t know where to draw the line.. You made a whole lot of points ๐Ÿ‘

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Cold&Ruthless. He passed with flying colors, heโ€™s redpilled/Alpha ๐Ÿ˜Š ..Always maintain frame #redpill

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Cold&Ruthless. He passed with flying colors, heโ€™s redpilled/Alpha ๐Ÿ˜Š ..Always maintain frame #redpill
Lol, what reason warrant stepping down for some month, she wanna Bleep around with no guilt attached. Stay cold comrade, infact forget about her, she is gone.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DrAkpa(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

You left Naija to go to Finland of all places to hustle. And you think say you don arrive

Seatrade aka StillmaticOG, I warned you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Guys not every greenlight is greenlight, is she creating rules for you, does she want you to enter her frame, don't be fooled by any woman especially guys that are in the prime age of marriage, women around that age are more desperate and would join religious bodies to ensure you never see them sexually as you and her follow the celibacy route to marriage, she's creating rules for you because you are beta, she gave her virginity and youthful years to a nobody but wants you to endure sexlessness as proof that you love her, it around this time that her spiritual antenna becomes sensitive, it's this period she doesn't want to pollute herself with the world, it's this time she wants you to be serious, hardworking and god-fearing. Don't question her or her past because doing so means you are questioning her devotion to God.

One issue is that most ladies loose their virginity to irresponsible and ras men. Things like okada man carpenter bus conductor some drug addict somewhere etc.
Then they want to marry a decent man and even form entitled or expensive

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
I just had to chip in this..

@heartofcity12, you didn't have to chip in.
These women are not worth it. Let her believe what she wants. If she is not under your authority (your wife, daughter, etc...), what she thinks does not matter.

Besides, she certainly does not believe what she said. She probably wanted to (1) trigger males who care about what a random hoe has to say and/or (2) send a message to the simps that lust over her that they have to come with money.

Save your energy. Save your time. Be yourself.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2023
heartofcity12:

"I no it's hurt you" not "Sorry it hurt you"? smh. Loving females is like turning off your immune system and sitting in the midst of sick people. But I'm curious though.. is this a shit test or does she want to call him to rationalize any impending guilt during breaktime?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Philosopher1979:

U are right. Aot if men need to know this. In modern times the social mechanisms to control female sexuality has been removed so the modern woman is a LovePeddler.
The yorubas say
Poron obirin ibudo asewo ni
A womans clitoris is the fountain of immorality.
Women need societal intervention in order not to be promiscuous [/b]but the fall of the patriarchy has removed it.
The modern sexuality libetated woman can Bleep anything with a big dick.
We are heading for sodom and gomorah

[b]Women need societal intervention in order not to be promiscuous

At the bolded is the reason Arabs don't lose guard when it comes to there women

They don't dare tolerate any kind nonsense from there women

I used to think they are mean
But as I matured and understood Life
I saw they were very sensible

I have seen Arab families while traveling around the world at airports

You will see an Arab man dressed well with his children but his wife is covered in complete black head to bottom, even face

But I now understand better
They knew women's nature

Women needs strict monitoring
They are very immoral
If you lose guard as a man
Your own don finish

Guys that are married and are less troubled are those Men that right from dating showed there women that they don't tolerate any nonsense

They fear those kind of Men

But if you as a man na akamu
They will so much ride you
And give you another man's child to raise as your own

That's why the West is messed up
Because they removed all restrictions
So our women in the West
Learn bad things fast
Feel liberated and become horror

It's very clear

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gangster1ms: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Zabiboy:

Finland for now bro. smiley
How's U.K?
Which travel agent u use?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
luminouz:
I will beg everyone to ignore the Doxycycline up there yelling upandan. He has been trying to get my attention on other threads calling my moniker and throwing subtle jabs. I have been ignoring him for a long time. Check his list and you will see a recurring decimal, using money to get a woman wet as the Alpha dose women want. Ain't that some bullshiiit? It's always funny when these dudes work so hard against the redpill without knowing that the more you scream, the more people are drawn to the redpill. A nice tactic would have been to ignore but these dudes are not the smartest, are they?

Just like every other redpiller-hater out there, ignore long enough and they fade away.

That dude was talking complete trash

Okada riders, Keke drivers, labourers are still marrying and controlling there women today
More than many money miss roads

I think he is a misinformed kid

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
djon78:

Women need societal intervention in order not to be promiscuous

You will see an Arab man dressed well with his children but his wife is covered in complete black head to bottom, even face

They knew women's nature

They are very immoral
Your own don finish

Guys that are married and are less troubled are those Men that right from dating showed there women that they don't tolerate any nonsense

So our women in the West
Learn bad things fast

It's very clear

It's mindsets like this that make radical feminists sound smart and call themselves "progressives"

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
IAmHim1:

dot dot dot
You just defined hypergamy.

It's the baseline on which every woman operates.

AWALT exist for a reason, there's no Nigerian this,Ghana that, western this.

AWALT is always the same.

They use you to upgrade and survive and watch out for better prospect to settle down with.

If you understand this basic foundation on which every woman operates, no woman irrespective of geographic location will ever take advantage of you.

Although,for the case of Nigerian girls, their hypergamy on GOD MODE.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
When you fall for their shitty shit test , that's when they'll feel hyped to do you anyhow.

Always show them that you have taste.

Only guys with low self esteem chase after women and women know that.

You're the prize for a reason,show them pepper. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
djon78:

They are very immoral
Your own don finish

You'll be surprised the horror a woman can dish out with levity. Zero conscience.

You'll wonder if truly GOD created women.

For a gender that operates based on feelings, it's quite ironic their level of empathy is troubling.

Las las ,we go manage them. Naso GOD created them.

There's this book,WOMAN, GOD'S SECOND MISTAKE.

A GOOD READ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Smartb0y:

When you fall for their shitty shit test , that's when they'll feel hyped to do you anyhow.

Always show them that you have taste.

Only guys with low self esteem chase after women and women know that.

You're the prize for a reason,show them pepper. grin

๐Ÿ’ฏ

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Update

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
djon78:

That dude was talking complete trash

Okada riders, Keke drivers, labourers are still marrying and controlling there women today
More than many money miss roads

I think he is a misinformed kid

I just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Rukevwe999:

It's mindsets like this that make radical feminists sound smart and call themselves "progressives"

Lol progressives indeed

Can they compare to themselves to these Arabs?

Who born them

Dem get class?

Are they more sophisticated than these Arabs?

For where

I dey talk of people that control very good money

But they cage there women

If you travel through Dubai or Doha airport
You go see them tire

There husband's and children well dressed
While the women are on black head to toe
(Although I heard under those black clothes, these women wear designers inside from Victoria secret, Versace, Fendi) grin grin

Used to feel there Men were mean
But from understanding I have now
The Arabs are very right

Women need strict control
Irrespective of liberation being championed by the West nowadays

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
You're just calling your creator's name anyhow... saying your creator made a mistake...all for what huh?
Smartb0y:

You'll be surprised the horror a woman can dish out with levity. Zero conscience.

You'll wonder if truly GOD created women.

For a gender that is operate based on feelings, it's quite ironic their level of empathy is troubling.

Las las ,we go manage them. Naso GOD created them.

There's this book,WOMAN, GOD'S SECOND MISTAKE.

A GOOD READ.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
IAmHim1:

dot dot dot
Very good point bro..
Personally, in this era, i think the term "Men are logical and women are illogical"(in a general sense) now looks slightly off..
For me, the logics of a person depends mainly on if the situation is a determinant for survival.
That is why a guy would be so careful about his investment, sack and replace anyone who makes him lose/waste money and employ efficient people or change investment strategies if things aren't going well, but the same guy would be dating one nonsense and bankrolling a useless relationship.
Since relationships or marriage isnt a survival determinant for men, they are most times illogical in that aspect.
Women on the other hand, especially in the poverty capital of the world, marriage and relationships are poverty alleviation schemes, huge determinants for survival and so they are logical in that aspect....
This is where the R.P comes in, so that as a guy, you learn how to stay as logical as possible both in situations that are determinants for survival and those that arent.
my opinion

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2023
djon78:

Lol progressives indeed

Can they compare to themselves to these Arabs?

Who born them

Dem get class?

Are they more sophisticated than these Arabs?

For where

I dey talk of people that control very good money

But they cage there women

If you travel through Dubai or Doha airport
You go see them tire

There husband's and children well dressed
While the women are on black head to toe
(Although I heard under those black clothes, these women wear designers inside from Victoria secret, Versace, Fendi) grin grin

Used to feel there Men were mean
But from understanding I have now
The Arabs are very right

Women need strict control
Irrespective of liberation being championed by the West nowadays
I've got a long epistle on this, but would try to keep it short.
Saying a poor man is "humble" is delusional right? Because you dont really someone until they can afford their temptations..
Same thing for me in this saudi case.
The whole conditioning and society values works yes, but only in their country. Meaning you're most likely living in constant delusion about the person you got married to. If for whatever reason you have to leave that society, are you confident the person's values and behaviours wont change?
Of course, people do change, but for me, i'll feel more confident in someone who knows both sides of the coins and decided to stick to one side ( the good side) than someone who only knows one side or rather someone who is sticking to one side purely because of society.
my opinion

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2023
There are useful calories and useless calories...calories regardless. Carbs gives energy mainly while protein (plant n animal protein) repairs the body. If excess of either food is consumed and the body has all it needs for energy supply and body repair, the excess is stored AS FAT IN THE BODY.

So you see... the fat stored in the body is either healthy fat ( gotten from healthy food) or unhealthy fat (gotten from junks) .Do you really want to store something unhealthy in your body?

Imagine someone calling himself a player and he has a pot belly. Lol. YOU NEVER SEE A PLAYER WITH A POTBELLY.

Having success with women makes one a bad boy. Nothing more
the redpill cuts across all Fields...but this is a relationship/dating thread so it's diluted relationship wise
teebagy:
Educate me sir. How are they bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2023
There was another post i also wanted to reply to. Since i cant find it, i'll just make it a new post

As a guy, especially while building your life in your 20s and 30s, you should know who to ask for number and who to end it at "See you next time".
Just like i've said earlier in the thread and i'll say it again, its the delusion or foolishness of men that makes females bill them...
You meet someone for the first time, you wont ask about what she has going on, you wont ask if she's got plans for herself,( you dont have to ask these questions directly), but you ask for number from someone who deep down you know has 0% value to add to your life, but you probably wan smash.
Now, the game starts, you most likely want to smash without spending, while she on the other hand, even if the guy doesn't want to smash, she needs upkeep money to continue looking classy.
Then the guy would come online to complain and tell us what we know...
Its simple, collect numbers of people who have value to add to you as a person = lesser ( for understanding purposes, the word here is lesser) billing messages you'll receive..
my opinion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2023
It's tied to unaccountability (religious institutions) and daddy's government ('good governance')

What stops me from FUVKIN all available holes of someone's wife and then directing that same someone's wife to the church to seek for forgiveness from her maker?

Afterall when she becomes a new creation through repentance, all sins are washed away courtesy of the blood of Christ.

She's no longer accountable courtesy of the blood of Christ. This is for Christianity. I'm sure Islam would have some kind of safe passage from wrongdoings for its women also. (72 Virgins is for Muslim men mind you)

Now to the daddy government part...

Government provision for its citizens whilst favouring women on the side as the weak sex. The economy is all great...women can work and earn money to take care of themselves. Comfortably or not, they can afford basic necessities on their own.

What next then?

Whatever drive ls left then in these women Is directed to things they can't get on their own: PENIS

They're experimenting with all shapes n sizes...name it.

Now you have to understand this: daddy's government (government provision) n unaccountability (via religious institutions) cannot exist simultaneously for if men and women are unaccountable courtesy of religious institutions, there'd be bad governance hence no govt provision

Accountability makes government officials live up to expectations of citizens who voted for them. Govt officials are accountable and there are physical institutions to make sure of it and these officials know it

Compare that a country where govt officials steal taxpayers money then take 10% of that money to pay as tithe for absolution of their theft. Heck! They're given the front seat of any religious institutions they go to worship their 'god'

Now With that scenario the economy would be in ruins. Girls have to work harder too same as guys. Daddy government is ruined.

So you see

Accountability makes government officials create a Daddy government...a ground for relaxation for women which encourages sexual experimentation. After all...money is made to live by..what's next?

While unaccountability in government through its officials although cancels out daddy's government, gives women an out through the blood of Christ(for Christian women) to wash whatever sins they purposely accumulate... that same blood of Christ which the govt officials use as an excuse to be unaccountable.

Blood of Christ is for Christians mind you. There'd be a close substitute for Islam/Muslims

djon78:

Women need societal intervention in order not to be promiscuous

They knew women's nature

They are very immoral
Your own don finish

So our women in the West
Learn bad things fast

It's very clear

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

bro pls how can i get "d manipulated man"

I want to embark on my own transformation journey
It online bro...
Pdfdrive should also have it

@ virginboy1 - i gave a details about the skills earlier bro.

@ Gangster1ms - None .. DIY mode all through.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2023
**logical** Women treat men the way men treat jobs...it's not personal to the women. Just business

While men treat women the way women treat money.**Most women don't want to work via a Job. They just want the money. So if she can skip the job and get the money without working...HURRAY! That's the way men see it relationship wise

Relationship for men is just a means to an end to get sex just like how getting a job is a means to an end to get money for women.
Nobody likes the Job. They just want the end product.

Got this view from a YouTube channel I've been following for a while now: Psyhacks headed by Dr Orion Taraban...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E-Os7zJDqg?si=ruxjfOtXMacj3vuJ

PS: relationship is somewhat of a survival determinant in men in the sense that they use relationship to get sex to propagate their offspring to continue after them

All sex is for making babies although not all sex gives babies. Guys looking for just sex are operating with dick logic not head logic. Dick logic is emotional in a Way in the sense that it's a lower form of logic (gotta please her...be nice to her so she'll give me sex). In reality, it's just emotions masking as logic...

Lower form of logic= who guys fuvk
Higher form of logic= who guys Marry.

What makes a girl a good sexual partner disqualifies her from being a marriageable partner. So you see, if the forms of logic was both logical, they wouldn't cancel each other out...

Messi is world best not because he spent time watching football clips but actually playing football.
You met her a doggy queen because she's had time to practice. Definitely not with you sadly enough.
Zabiboy:

Very good point bro..
Personally, in this era, i think the term "Men are logical and women are illogical"(in a general sense) now looks slightly off..
For me, the logics of a person depends mainly on if the situation is a determinant for survival.
That is why a guy would be so careful about his investment, sack and replace anyone who makes him lose/waste money and employ efficient people or change investment strategies if things aren't going well, but the same guy would be dating one nonsense and bankrolling a useless relationship.
Since relationships or marriage isnt a survival determinant for men, they are most times illogical in that aspect.
Women on the other hand, especially in the poverty capital of the world, marriage and relationships are poverty alleviation schemes, huge determinants for survival and so they are logical in that aspect....
This is where the R.P comes in, so that as a guy, you learn how to stay as logical as possible both in situations that are determinants for survival and those that arent.
my opinion

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Very nice points from y'all!!!

Redpill is Life. Maybe I go drop some stories by next month. In this life ehn, make your goals your top priority, not women.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Zabiboy:

I've got a long epistle on this, but would try to keep it short.
Saying a poor man is "humble" is delusional right? Because you dont really someone until they can afford their temptations..
Same thing for me in this saudi case.
The whole conditioning and society values works yes, but only in their country. Meaning you're most likely living in constant delusion about the person you got married to. If for whatever reason you have to leave that society, are you confident the person's values and behaviours wont change?
Of course, people do change, but for me, i'll feel more confident in someone who knows both sides of the coins and decided to stick to one side ( the good side) than someone who only knows one side or rather someone who is sticking to one side purely because of society.
my opinion

Yeah I understand your point

But take for our clime
They are all exposed to both sides of the coin
But huge majority can't make better choices and end up messed up

That's where these societies like the Arabs come into play

From another angle
You get the Best from a woman more under conservative lifestyle than liberal one

There was this debate that came online about hijab girls doing bad now, especially from the North.
But plenty men in the end still agreed that hijab women being under conservativism are less exposed to being slutty compared to the liberal ones

Some guys that have been intimate with these hijab ladies confessed that the level of sexual aura they exhibit, they have never experienced it anywhere else

Invariably that's why I always argued that women are not meant to be Left to there whims and Caprice

They should be under guide
Even religious books affirm to this by insisting submission to there make authority

I have never really been keen about this. But looking at the harm female liberation is causing in our society made me speak the way I do now.

Although my argument doesn't support female subjugation and maltreatment
Rather women to play there rightful, respected role in the society

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.