Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756815 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Feminism has transitioned to radical feminism and it has been hijacked by trans sexuals misandrists beastialists and cultural marxists and all sorts of strange and radical ideas that need to be examined.
Radical feminists and their cohorts aim to

1. Bring an end to gender. To be precise there is no man or woman again and all of us can change our gender and become anything
They are starting with the kids in school

2. They want to promote homo sexuality by force. They want ti make sure 70 percent of people are either gay lesbian or trans sexual in the next 30 years. They mean it by all means

3. They want to conquer men and enslave men

4. They will succeed in Africa because we have inferiority complex are intellectually shallow and copy the white man anyhow

5. The aims of feminism has been hijacked by radicals and mad people

6. They want a society where prostitution is seen as a normal job admired and even gloriified. Kim kadarshain and onlyfans.com are pioneers.

7. Beastiality is onbthe way. They will start with hollywood and export it to africa. They will convince our teenagers to start sleeping with animals in the name of liberalism and civilization

7. The future will be interesting

nothing interesting about a future that is doomed,i just want all that shit to wait till I live out my life , anything that happens next, IDGAF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Philosopher1979:
4. They will succeed in Africa because we have inferiority complex are intellectually shallow and copy the white man anyhow
Fortunately it is in Africa they are least likely to succeed.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Be cautious with a girl that says she wants a "baby girl lifestyle". Many are of her kind are very selfish.
If she says she's a gourmand aka foodie, you might end up spending your money on some overpriced branded akara or plantain pizza.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Palazee:
Gents, ever sat down and ponder how your life would have been today if you had'nt swallowed the Redpill cheesy

Yes ooo, alots of time i do ponder about this. From the blue pill society, the innate manipulative nature of women and how society to a large extent don't really care about men when he is at his low.

Thanks for the redpill...i see women and the society for what they are and not what i was made to believe...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
One of the top reasons why women are religious, is because it affords them the ability to shift accountability to a third/external party.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Karlifate:
One of the top reasons why women are religious, is because it affords them the ability to shift accountability to a third/external party.

Once they sense that the wall is approaching, they quickly join a local place of worship to become "b0rn again" to deceive unsuspecting "brothers" and also blame "evil spirit" after wasting their fruitful, juicy and most fertile years on h0eing. grin

When a religious married woman is caught, she quickly blames the "devil" for leading her astray โ€” as if it was the "devil" that parted her legs like red sea for her lover to stretch his rod inside cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Karlifate:

Karlifate:

Once they sense that the wall is approaching, they quickly join a local place of worship to become "b0rn again" to deceive unsuspecting "brothers" and also blame "evil spirit" after wasting their fruitful, juicy and most fertile years on h0eing. grin

When a religious married woman is caught, she quickly blames the "devil" for leading her astray โ€” as if it was the "devil" that parted her legs like red sea for her lover to stretch his rod inside cheesy

In summary: Religion is one of the [most] potent manipulative tools in the hands of the descendants of Eve. kiss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Karlifate:

Wrong. Women have a strong link to spirituality and have stronger faith than us because we think more logical. They are more open to the unknown.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rukevwe999:
Wrong. Women have a strong link to spirituality and have stronger faith than us because we think more logical. They are more open to the unknown.
dey play.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
dontai:
I'm sorry to break this to you, he will accept her back. I read his latest concerning the issue,(and with the blue Piller and nairaland ladies who never saw bad in whatever crime a lady's committed) he have been softing-peddal. All he's wailing about now is his mother in-law been the one causing disaffection between them, not taking into consideration the evil the lady's have conduct and what she's still capable of carrying out without her mother. with the new born baby as a pawn, I'm afraid!
bro I didn't take her back... Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rukevwe999:
So why do we have lesser women as religious leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy So yesterday I asked my neighbor about his babe that went to Abuja (let's call her Abuja babe),how the relationship is going,he told me they have broken up.

Out of curiosity I asked why,here it goes:

Turns out babe doesn't really dig my neighbor so the Abuja babe friend showed interest in my guy,the Abuja babe was telling her friend how to bill my guy ,that when she does they'll split it 60/40๐Ÿ˜‚.

The friend showed the guy the conversation ,me sef my heart they break for my neighbor ๐Ÿคฃ.

fear women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2023
virginboy1:

Yes ooo, alots of time i do ponder about this. From the blue pill society, the innate manipulative nature of women and how society to a large extent don't really care about men when he is at his low.

Thanks for the redpill...i see women and the society for what they are and not what i was made to believe...

Society and women๐Ÿ˜ฉ

The redpill is worth it๐Ÿ‘Œ

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Because religious entities are like any other social organizations. Rationality, physical strength and the leadership capacity of men are needed and trusted to guide the flock and create order. It's the same reason why men lead the home, the government, businesses etc
Running a religion and practicing it are two different things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2023
PinkNature:

MBBS? MBBS isn't the toughest course, try engineering and try graduating with a first class.

Try studying anatomy, physiology and med biochem in 18months..

Notes,these courses are what people study in 4yrs

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2023
Exactly!

It's deeper
Karlifate:

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:23am On Nov 15, 2023
You can go deeper if you want.

Here's some hints:

If heaven and hell were taken away and our body returns back to dust with no strings attached, would people still want to serve God like they do currently?

If the problem of education is the school as you'd no doubt agree, then the problem of Christianity is the church

The church and the concept of the blood of Christ MAKES SALVATION TOO FUVKIN EASY and if it's so easy to be saved through the blood of Christ, why would I need to make any real changes in my Life?
People use condoms to fvck because of fear of HIV n gonorrhea b syphilis
If there was no HIV n gonorrhea n syphilis, would I still need a condom?

Now imagine this: what if HIV gonorrhea n syphilis abounds still BUT THERE'S A CURE TO NOT only HIV syphilis n gonorrhea...but TO ALL SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS........ would you still use a condom?

Would you still even need a condom to fVck that creamy ass??

present your question to your pastor this Way:

1) did Jesus die for our sins? Yes rii

2) so lying, killing, rape and adultery is a sin rii?

3) all sins are forgiven through repentance/confession rii?? Your pastor Will nod affirmatively

4) so my killing can be forgiven rii?? ***At this point, watch the reaction of your pastor OR YOU'D MISS A VERRRRRRRY GOOD LAUGH***

5)If all sins can be forgiven, why the hell am I still working a 9-5 job?? What prevents me from money ritual?? ***OBSERVE THE REACTION OF YOUR PASTOR... HE'S TRYING TO CONJURE UP SOME BULLSHIT REACTION QUOTE***

6) if all sins can be forgiven, why don't I organise a hunch back in my village, get Rich, lavish my money on all the best things life can give...tightest pussy, golden bathtub, gold coated cars that glitters wicked yellow in the sun etcetera etcetera and then when I'm 80 yrs and on my deathbed, I confess and repent from my sins?

Perfect blueprint to enjoyment courtesy of the blood of Christ rii?

*** As I said earlier, observe the reaction of your pastor at this point. YOUVE GAT TO OBSERVE OR ALL THESE WILL BE FOR WASTE***

then your pastor Will say "my son, it's not that simple. Killing is different"

AHA!

THE TEAR IN THE VEIL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
THE CRAVK IN CORRELATION...WORDS SWALLOWED BACK right in your face

The blood of Christ not sufficient for your sin anymore...that one sin you need it to be sufficient for

Then you ask yourself: how many more sins is the blood of Christ not sufficient for??

THAT RIGHT THERE IS YOUR CLICK!?

YOUR EPIPHANY!!!!!

the blood of Christ is sufficient for none.

The reason you go to church is the reason you're still wicked and evil. Because there's a Sunday to offload your sin and the blood of Christ to wash it away forgetting that you're responsible for everything you do. EVERYTHING...MAN AND WOMAN

THE TRUTH REVEALED OPENLY

The redpill exposes you not just in relationships fellas.

THE MORE WICKED AND EVIL A CHRISTIAN IS THE MORE THE CHRISTIAN GOES TO CHURCH AND THE MORE A CHRISTIAN GOES TO CHURCH, THE MORE EVIL AND WICKED THAT CHRISTIAN IS

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY PEOPLE. THERES NO blood of Christ unless you redpillers that claim to see truth is implying that Christ committed suicide

Holy suicide huh ?? Lil

He was killed

Forgive them for they do not know what they're doing.
Refer to the parable of the vineyard tenants. The servants employed KILLED THE SON AFTER ALL THE SERVANTS SENT REMEMBER?

lollllllllzzzz

Use your head before someone use it for you. That's redpill baby!

Karlifate:

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2023
IAmHim1:
You can go deeper if you want.

Here's some hints:

If heaven and hell were taken away and our body returns back to dust with no strings attached, would people still want to serve God like they do currently?

If the problem of education is the school as you'd no doubt agree, then the problem of Christianity is the church

The church and the concept of the blood of Christ MAKES SALVATION TOO FUVKIN EASY

present your question to your pastor this Way:

1) did Jesus die for our sins? Yes rii

2) so lying, killing, rape and adultery is a sin rii?

3) all sins are forgiven through repentance/confession rii?? Your pastor Will nod affirmatively

4) so my killing can be forgiven rii?? ***At this point, watch the reaction of your pastor OR YOU'D MISS A VERRRRRRRY GOOD LAUGH***

5)If all sins can be forgiven, why the hell am I still working a 9-5 job?? What prevents me from money ritual?? ***OBSERVE THE REACTION OF YOUR PASTOR... HE'S TRYING TO CONJURE UP SOME BULLSHIT REACTION QUOTE***

6) if all sins can be forgiven, why don't I organise a hunch back in my village, get Rich, lavish my money on all the best things life can give...tightest pussy, golden bathtub, gold coated cars that glitters wicked yellow in the sun etcetera etcetera and then when I'm 80 yrs and on my deathbed, I confess and repent from my sins?

Perfect blueprint to enjoyment courtesy of the blood of Christ rii?

*** As I said earlier, observe the reaction of your pastor at this point. YOUVE GAT TO OBSERVE OR ALL THESE WILL BE FOR WASTE***

then your pastor Will say "my son, it's not that simple. Killing is different"

AHA!

THE TEAR IN THE VEIL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
THE CRAVK IN CORRELATION...WORDS SWALLOWED BACK right in your face

The blood of Christ not sufficient for your sin anymore...that one sin you need it to be sufficient for

Then you ask yourself: how many more sins is the blood of Christ not sufficient for??

THAT RIGHT THERE IS YOUR CLICK!?

YOUR EPIPHANY!!!!!

the blood of Christ is sufficient for none.

The reason you go to church is the reason you're still wicked and evil. Because there's a Sunday to offload your sin and the blood of Christ to wash it away forgetting that you're responsible for everything you do. EVERYTHING...MAN AND WOMAN

THE TRUTH REVEALED OPENLY

The redpill exposes you not just in relationships fellas.

THE MORE WICKED AND EVIL A CHRISTIAN IS THE MORE THE CHRISTIAN GOES TO CHURCH AND THE MORE A CHRISTIAN GOES TO CHURCH, THE MORE EVIL AND WICKED THAT CHRISTIAN IS

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY PEOPLE. THERES NO blood of Christ unless you redpillers that claim to see truth is implying that Christ committed suicide

Holy suicide huh ?? Lil

He was killed

Forgive them for they do not know what they're doing.
Refer to the parable of the vineyard tenants. The servants employed KILLED THE SON AFTER ALL THE SERVANTS SENT REMEMBER?

lollllllllzzzz

Use your head before someone use it for you. That's redpill baby!

Do not down talk religion because of redpill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:49am On Nov 15, 2023
I throw a challenge to you and everyone reading this: watch the matrix part 1.. that scene where neo first met Morpheus and was introduced to the redpill...did Morpheus make reference to the church, the tax system etcetera etceteraas the lie covering our eyes OR NOT!!?

If he didn't, then I'm saying nonsense n I shouldn't be paid any attention to

BUT IF HE DID...Oh BOY...IF HE FUVKIN DID....!!?

lolllllzz...

Ps: I've modified the comment you just quoted
PinkNature:

Do not down talk religion because of redpill.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Zabiboy:
My short story so far

โˆšBroke
โˆšNon Redpill
โˆšStill in Uni
โˆšWasnt exercising
โˆšNo skill

โˆšBegging for crumbs on NL smiley
โˆšHeard about the R.P
โˆšJoined reddit R.P community, read R.P books, had a strong desire to know better
โˆš Finished "The Manipulated Man"
โˆšStop taking sugar. ( i dont smoke or drink alcohol, if not i would have stopped here too).

โˆš Started Learning new skills
โˆš started exercising
โˆš Mindset improving, things getting better
โˆš Finished the Manipulated Man two more times
โˆš Read more books
โˆš Had a $20k goal by 2025. ( for family stuffs and japa)

โˆšRounded up Uni ( corona added more nonths )
โˆšSkills generating some funds
โˆš consitent exercise
โˆš Kept improving myself generally
โˆš moved out of parents house

โˆš $20k goal surpassed.
โˆš Kept improving and learning

โˆš moved back to parents house for some months ( cos i already knew i was leaving the country)
โˆš Finally told my fam i'm leaving, gave them a token and left
โˆš Left the country

If i can do it, anybody can

This is so good to know...thanks for sharing.
Please what are the skills you learnt that fetched you money and how where you able to cope...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2023
Rukevwe999:
Because religious entities are like any other social organizations. Rationality, physical strength and the leadership capacity of men are needed and trusted to guide the flock and create order. It's the same reason why men lead the home, the government, businesses etc
Running a religion and practicing it are two different things.
If women are more connected to God as you claim we should have at least 40% of them "leading the flock".

I'm sure they're not up to even 25% you wouldn't deny that either. So rest.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2023
Rukevwe999:
Wrong.

LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ

NOTE 1: This is not the Religion Section, but I'll reply for the sake of our readers.

Women have a strong link to spirituality
1:
They don't have any strong link to "spirituality"

2:
You're confusing religiousity with spirituality. They're two separate phenomenon

Religiousity can be found in Spirituality BUT Spirituality is NOT necessarily found in Religiousity.๐Ÿ’ฏ

3:
Women only seem special because men fell as a result of disobedience, which distabilizes the order of things. i.e. God ๐Ÿ‘‰ Men ๐Ÿ‘‰ Angels ๐Ÿ‘‰ Women ๐Ÿ‘‰ Other created beings

4:
Women are a conduit to life, so can easily be an exit channel to life.

5:
Etc...
[/quote]

and have stronger faith than us
No, they don't.

Women are masters of manipulation, but they're easily manipulated too, especially by things/persons/circumstances that appeals to their emotions.

Side note 1: One of the reasons why it's very easy to fukk a woman during wedding ceremony, burial ceremony etc. Those situations are when they get very sentimental & their emotions can easily be manipulated.

Even in the Bible days, lotsa men are cited as examples to emulate their level of faith.

How many women are recorded

Some men were called "Father of faith", etc...

because we think more logical.
If you ponder on the order of things I typed above, you'll understand why (the large percentage of) men are more logical than emotional.

They are more open to the unknown.
Women are attracted to the mysterious.

TRP has always made this known.
๐Ÿคท

Side note 2: If you work in an organization & you're calm, collected and you don't talk too much, the women there will be scared of you, and simultaneously attracted to you.

NOTE 2: Mention me in the Religion Section, don't derail this thread.

Sayonara! cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2023
MetalJigsaw:

Don't mind him cheesy

It's still the same fear of accountability that made women more prone to followrship, than leadership.

If they fรผck up (which they do) as a religious leader, their followers which include men, women like themselves, children, etc will expect them to take responsibility for their actions which is alien to them.

So, they take the easy route โ€” followership. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
If women are more connected to God as you claim we should have at least 40% of them "leading the flock".

I'm sure they're not up to even 25% you wouldn't deny that either. So rest.
I thought I explained that already. Religious organizations are like every other institutions like family, school and government - they are all man made. So it makes sense that men should lead. Besides societal values predates and influences religion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ

NOTE 1: This is not the Religion Section, but I'll reply for the sake of our readers.

1:
They don't have any strong link to "spirituality"

2:
You're confusing religiousity with spirituality. They're two separate phenomenon

Religiousity can be found in Spirituality BUT Spirituality is NOT necessarily found in Religiousity.๐Ÿ’ฏ

3:
Women only seem special because men fell as a result of disobedience, which distabilizes the order of things. i.e. God ๐Ÿ‘‰ Men ๐Ÿ‘‰ Angels ๐Ÿ‘‰ Women ๐Ÿ‘‰ Other created beings

4:
Women are a conduit to life, so can easily be an exit channel to life.

5:
Etc...

and have stronger faith than us

No, they don't.

Women are masters of manipulation, but they're easily manipulated too, especially by things/persons/circumstances that appeals to their emotions.

Side note 1: One of the reasons why it's very easy to fukk a woman during wedding ceremony, burial ceremony etc. Those situations are when they get very sentimental & their emotions can easily be manipulated.

Even in the Bible days, lotsa men are cited as examples to emulate their level of faith.

How many women are recorded

Some men were called "Father of faith", etc...

because we think more logical.

If you ponder on the order of things I typed above, you'll understand why (the large percentage of) men are more logical than emotional.

They are more open to the unknown.

Women are attracted to the mysterious.

TRP has always made this known.
๐Ÿคท

Side note 2: If you work in an organization & you're calm, collected and you don't talk too much, the women there will be scared of you, and simultaneously attracted to you.

NOTE 2: Mention me in the Religion Section, don't derail this thread.

Sayonara! cool
I won't press on this again. But don't associate your bias against women with religion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2023
The Redpill is so bitter to swallow but it's so important to digest it . Without it,mankind would be blind to the true realities of Life.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rukevwe999:
I thought I explained that already. Religious organizations are like every other institutions like family, school and government - they are all man made. So it makes sense that men should lead. Besides societal values predates and influences religion.
Why deceive yourself? Nothing would stop God from making whomever he wants be his tool and mouthpiece whether male or female.

In its truest sense, religion is not same as any other institution, get that right. It does not just involve leadership, but god working and speaking through you irrespective of gender.

When God calls a person it automatically comes with wisdom and discipline among other things.

And moreover, you can't claim to be really close to God and still lack leadership qualities.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Why deceive yourself? Nothing would stop God from making whomever he wants be his tool and mouthpiece whether male or female.

In its truest sense, religion is not same as any other institution, get that right. It does not just involve leadership, but god working and speaking through you irrespective of gender.

When God calls a person it automatically comes with wisdom and discipline among other things.

And moreover, you can't claim to be really close to God and still lack leadership qualities.

I understand what you're saying but I still stand by the belief that religion is man made: God didn't invent religion, Jesus didn't invent Christianity. Somehow we created these institutions as conduits to the divine and an instrument of moral order. And like any other institution, religion can loose it's purpose and become corrupt in the hands of whoever is in charge.

And I don't think God automatically gives you wisdom and discipline when he calls you. These things are a process, and He tests you over time. Even the most called can fall into temptation if not watchful.

This is a topic for another thread.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rukevwe999:
I won't press on this again.
I don't fukking care when you turn yourself to pressing iron.

But don't associate your bias against women with religion.
He said "bias" LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

People fear what they can't comprehend & hate what challenges their fixed comfort zone mindset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
I just had to chip in this..

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TrustNone: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rukevwe999:
Be cautious with a girl that says she wants a "baby girl lifestyle". Many are of her kind are very selfish.
If she says she's a gourmand aka foodie, you might end up spending your money on some overpriced branded akara or plantain pizza.
the bolded part of your statement is exactly the reason why my salary hardly lasts these days.
Fear girls that have a high taste for classy foods

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Karlifate:

Don't mind him cheesy

It's still the same fear of accountability that made women more prone to followrship, than leadership.

If they fรผck up (which they do) as a religious leader, their followers which include men, women like themselves, children, etc will expect them to take responsibility for their actions which is alien to them.

So, they take the easy route โ€” followership. grin

It was even stated in the new testament that women should not be allowed to minister the gospel nor speak in church but to go home afterwards and ask their husbands any question they have. (Christian) Men, ever-bending backwards to please women, have slowly omitted/ignored those red-pilled aspects of the bible, but if na to shout "He who has found a good wife...!!!" you'll see them - even prostitutes will be shouting "He who has found..."

The spirituality of woman---the adult child---is a replica of child's spirituality: ephemeral. Prayers and tongues one second, lies and manipulation the next. Like flipping a switch.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, imustsaymymindo, Smartb0y and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.