Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2785580 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Meedon:

When it comes to men, they would be nothing like natural giving. Some people are funny. Very funny.

You would never find them "naturally-giving" to men and even decent women. It's usually, disloyal women and the bottom trash of women they end up rewarding but want men to stand up for them when shiiit gets tough. Most times, these men were raised to their position of influence and wealth by other men.

These men inflate the importance of these often, worthless women causing the JUGGERNAUT EFFECT where women with no value (feminity, loyalty/Fidelity and sexual purity) over-value themselves in the dating market.

That's why I was specific about this thread when I shared a screenshot of that tweet. I'm not surprised that they "showed up". Nigeria has an over-abundance of men thoroughly bred to worship pussy at the expense of everything else including their own lives.

The annoying this is this: When we talk about these things here, they agree and complain about how these women act badly but still go back to the streets to "encourage" the nasty attitudes in the same women.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Meedon:

When it comes to men, they would be nothing like natural giving. Some people are funny. Very funny.

"Naturally giving to women" it is indeed funny.

You know one of easiest ways to see if you're being finessed? Look at it from a woman's perspective. Man give resource; woman give sex - but swap "man" with "woman" in his comment:

"Bro, see, when a woman is a lover of men, she just finds herself naturally giving to men."

That's the issue.. more particularly the rationalisation from man's pov. Why are the 'naturally loved' not giving sex or even resources initially? Is their 'love' not reciprocal?

The honest truth is, when generosity is only focused on women it is driven by ROI. When ROI isn't met, generosity becomes the crutch à la plausible deniability. It is that same selective generosity women use on men when they want something in return - it is a feminine trait/tactic. And seeing how women don't like the feminine (other women and effeminate men) their sexual attraction to these men becomes evident.

Kinda off-point but I just remembered secondary school when someone would beg you for something, like food, when you tell them "No" they'll say "I was just testing you.." but if you give them they'll take. grin

If a man continously gives mainly to women and believes he wants nothing in return then he's a nice guy and that's great... for women... because women love nice guys and never refer to them as mugu/maga whatsoever when gisting with other females.
Women value it and like to give when they've worked for it e.g. worked for your attention instead of it being given freely, so why should one just give when it has not been worked for?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
UtilityRational:
Hello Guys.
my first post here. a girl i will be marrying in the next 20 days. i have been keeping all the Redpill by from the days of dating . but i just saw hydens/iamhim saying dont argue with a girl. i have argue with her before and we settle later and continue to move on. she did something that i want to tell her my mind about it now but i dont want to talk/argue with her again as suggested. how can i go about it. what is the best way to tell her you dont like what she did and punish her if possible. note that. every thing is set for the marriage and there is no going back on that. i just need a way to tame her concerning above issues that i raise going forward as a wife also.

This one is a simple thing why making a fuss out it. Call or invite her over. And tell her moving forward you don't welcome & entertain what she did. Normally, if she's remorseful she will apologize in a kind tone. If she tries to start arguing, gaslighting and saying many things to appear as the victim, do not reply her. Just keep mute and let her rant. When she's done ranting don't say anything. Punish her by withdrawing attention. If she truly cares she will call or try to meet to apologize. Different girls have different ways of apologizing might not necessarily be via call could be a booty call or trying to act friendly or get your attention. If she didn't call or try to act remorseful or use any other mode of apologizing..by now you should know you are marrying someone else's wife. If she didn't rant and argue in the first instance but listened to you and was truly remorseful continue like before and don't keep any grudge.

Note: whatever she exhibits at this stage is still what she will exhibit after marriage. Probably even worse. Choose your poison. All the best!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2023
UtilityRational:
Hello Guys.
my first post here. a girl i will be marrying in the next 20 days. i have been keeping all the Redpill by from the days of dating . but i just saw hydens/iamhim saying dont argue with a girl. i have argue with her before and we settle later and continue to move on. she did something that i want to tell her my mind about it now but i dont want to talk/argue with her again as suggested. how can i go about it. what is the best way to tell her you dont like what she did and punish her if possible. note that. every thing is set for the marriage and there is no going back on that. i just need a way to tame her concerning above issues that i raise going forward as a wife also.

Guy how old are you? Please stop being silly and asking stupid questions. You see this life wey we dey live, ain’t no rules. Anybody that tells you there are rules to follow ask that fool where the rules were written and made by who.

If woman give you wahala, if you like keep quiet. And then expect her to change automatically. You hear? Hiss!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DrAkpa(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy how old are you? Please stop being silly and asking stupid questions. You see this life wey we dey live, ain’t no rules. Anybody that tells you there are rules to follow ask that fool where the rules were written and made by who.

If woman give you wahala, if you like keep quiet. And then expect her to change automatically. You hear? Hiss!

You are becoming a nuisance and a menace on this forum? Don't you have home training or are U a product of a broken home?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
DrAkpa:

You are becoming a nuisance and a menace on this forum? Don't you have home training or are U a product of a broken home?

This yeye old man. I sure say you and my papa are age mates. Are you not ashamed of yourself that you are following person wey you fit born all over Nairaland. You wey finish university in the 90s. I suspect that you are a very lonely and depressed man with no family. That’s why you are on this forum 247 when your mates are doing big things in the world. Please do not commit suicide. There is small hope. After all, some men dey find wife in their 60s. You go find smally wey go knack Yamayama on that your old bald head and send you to your maker. Nonsense!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DrAkpa(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:

This yeye old man. I sure say you and my papa are age mates. Are you not ashamed of yourself that you are following person wey you fit born all over Nairaland. You wey finish university in the 90s. I suspect that you are a very lonely and depressed man with no family. That’s why you are on this forum 247 when your mates are doing big things in the world. Please do not commit suicide. There is small hope. After all, some men dey find wife in their 60s. You go find smally wey go knack Yamayama on that your old bald head and send you to your maker. Nonsense!

You have no idea who you are taunting . You will most likely end up in prison by December 25th eating watery beans. Be careful, lest you bring sorrow and disgrace to your family, because I won't hear abeg, when I finally arrest you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
DrAkpa:

You have no idea who you are taunting . You will most likely end up in prison by December 25th eating watery beans. Be careful, lest you bring sorrow and disgrace to your family, because I won't hear abeg, when I finally arrest you.

You are just trying to get my attention. But I won’t give you that attention. Your papa should be ashamed as you have brought sorrow to him. No man can sleep well to have a failure like you for a son. A man of 50 years that camps on Nairaland collecting insults from teenagers 247 should be flogged mercilessly. What an embarrassment you are. Tueh!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Robnectar(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Me laughing like squirrel 🐿️🐿️🐿️🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
adambeatz:
Gentlemen people are suffering o, badly for that matter, this regime just made it too obvious, even the people who claim to fake it in order to make it have found faking it expensive. Left and right guys are delving deeper into fight or flight mood, same thing with women. Genuine people are finding out that if they stay good the might end up dying or worse get used by other people hence an option is become the bad guy. A guy that once had a good heart might be a wolf now because he has to place his survival above all else,you might think he is still that janded guy u knew only to do business and realize you were his prey.

Even most of the female gender know nice guys are running out, and the few with an intuition that's still alive know that good guys are scarce to find due to everyone been on fight or flight mood. If during buhari's tenure a book had to be checked 2 times, now one has to triple check and even randomly be gazing at the book to make sure it doesn't surprise you at any given turn. STD's are on the rise, lots of infection going round freely like jehova witness pamphlets, girls would rather use money to look hot instead of going for regular check ups, men would rather drink or f*ck than go for check ups.

I always have issues with my guys who have a bad habit of subconsciously putting their hands on their balls to scratch then when they see you dey remove their hands to shake you with that same hand. Me and hand sanitizer are friends every single day.

Gentlemen take care of yourselves so you can be less of a burden to your fellow guys, even if there is no money, make sure to be able to have a niche you dominate so no matter what nobody can point you fingers and say your completely useless. Cheers

Thank you for this message. I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Skepticus:

"Naturally giving to women" Lmao

But when it comes to men, you guys are no where to be found. Miss me with this BS excuses to rationalize the pussy worship of worthless women (for the most part).

You obviously didn't UNDERSTAND the post before you responded!

#Bingo

Exactly. Guys will be more reluctant to give money to their male friend or brother than to a give to a woman.

If your nature is truly to give (which is good), then you would give to everybody: men, women, boys, girls, and elderly men and women. But, for some reason, these guys generosity is mostly manifested towards women. Yeah right...

Some men would lend money to their girlfriend before helping their own brother. Pitiful.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:

If you cannot help a man, let him be. Don't shame him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
hello UtilityRational ill give u a short story MODIFIED

i hav i gurll...dont chat with her much but whenever i do, she replies on time. thjs tmisted worldd of mine
now we hookd up and she fvckd up on in between something. was slight but it meant a lot to me

i got home, saw herr messages and decided to punish her by withdrawing my attention from her. Then it dawned on me: withdrawing which attention?? my lack of attention she was / might be already used to??

CLICK !

i took my phone and decided to send her a message detailing how uncaring and inconsiderate she was as a girl thats wanna end up in a man's house soon as a wife etcetera etcetera...and that was it. she leaked

thay was her punishment! to punish someone, you gotta know wat that someone wants ***OR DOESNT WANT FIRST and seize it ***OR GIVE ITT. its deeper than this on a whole noda level though

most people ARE SCARED OF LOSING SOMETHING THAN THEY ARE OF GAINING SOMETHING. and most of the time, it stings to them losing what they already have than what they expect to gain or losing what they expect to gain than losing what they already have. same same but differeent...lolzzz

and wheneva u negotiating, b willing to walk away OR CREATE THE ILLUSION THAT YOU CAN WALK AWAY or else ur a$$ been done for.
the abilitty TO SIGNAL YOUR ABILITY to walk in any negotiation whatsoever is a superpower. this comes from having options or creating the illusion of having options by behaving like those that have options...same same but diffferent...remember my 'tatoo and scar' story earlier. rii lolzzz

ill drop two links here...i know yo all have probably heard of lighf bulb moments but prolly neva felt it...well yo all are in luck cus this is that lucky moment youve been waiting forr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3H5meXju1U?si=9CbECaxZwwSURITi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnMvAZJr2NU?si=sNRoTsSQsFl1jRDW

it sound boring at first as its coming from a white redpilla...urrrghh...dohh...but youll see it...a whole new world will open up to you when youre done watching these two videos

goodluck fellas!
UtilityRational:
Hello Guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You are just trying to get my attention. But I won’t give you that attention. Your papa should be ashamed as you have brought sorrow to him. No man can sleep well to have a failure like you for a son. A man of 50 years that camps on Nairaland collecting insults from teenagers 247 should be flogged mercilessly. What an embarrassment you are. Tueh!

Guy, but why you no get manners?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Guy but why your bald headed papa no teach you manners
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
chariisGRACE:

he's a troll let him be ignore him ,his other moniker is labidi69

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
he's a troll let him be ignore him ,his other moniker is labidi69

How far with your alt moniker ‘Kezie naira’? He don serve ban finish? cheesy grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Skepticus:

"Naturally giving to women" Lmao

But when it comes to men, you guys are no where to be found. Miss me with this BS excuses to rationalize the pussy worship of worthless women (for the most part).

You obviously didn't UNDERSTAND the post before you responded!

Men who bang women steadily can attest to what I've said. I rest!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=Kenogidi post=127436065][/quote]

Men who get laid regularly can attest to what I've said. That's all!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 1:35am On Dec 12, 2023
htps://ytmp3cut.com/Nc7bbQsv5ks

sup famz!!

drake ft jay-Z NEED ME

edit link and insert a 't' to htps making it https

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordIsaac(m): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Dizzyyish:

"Naturally giving to women" it is indeed funny.

You know one of easiest ways to see if you're being finessed? Look at it from a woman's perspective. Man give resource; woman give sex - but swap "man" with "woman" in his comment:

"Bro, see, when a woman is a lover of men, she just finds herself naturally giving to men."

That's the issue.. more particularly the rationalisation from man's pov. Why are the 'naturally loved' not giving sex or even resources initially? Is their 'love' not reciprocal?

The honest truth is, when generosity is only focused on women it is driven by ROI. When ROI isn't met, generosity becomes the crutch à la plausible deniability. It is that same selective generosity women use on men when they want something in return - it is a feminine trait/tactic. And seeing how women don't like the feminine (other women and effeminate men) their sexual attraction to these men becomes evident.

Kinda off-point but I just remembered secondary school when someone would beg you for something, like food, when you tell them "No" they'll say "I was just testing you.." but if you give them they'll take. grin

If a man continously gives mainly to women and believes he wants nothing in return then he's a nice guy and that's great... for women... because women love nice guys and never refer to them as mugu/maga whatsoever when gisting with other females.
Women value it and like to give when they've worked for it e.g. worked for your attention instead of it being given freely, so why should one just give when it has not been worked for?
Nice analysis…making sense of the perceived concept of “equality.”

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 3:45am On Dec 12, 2023
from what i understand AND IT MAY SEEM WEIRD AT FIRST, BUT YOULL GET A HANG OF IT

me: go on...

patriachy rules today **seemingly** and it does so because for one to be a ruler, there must be a 'ruled'. and the ruled has to be beneath the ruler heirarchy-wise

what has this got to do with anything?

patriarchy rules because matriarchy is the 'ruled'. and to maintain peace in the system, chivalry was created.

patriarchy sprung forth when men realised that TWO THINGS ABOUT WOMEN

1) relationship-wise, women are the choosers ie women choose their sexual partners and therefore making women the predators and men the prey in any sexual relationship

2) AND A WOMAN WILL NEVER CHOOSE A WEAK/ SICK/ DEFORMED MAN because women by virtue of having a womb gets to sense sexual partners that the womb wants: strong, beautiful and wise.
and since the womb leads and dominates during ovulation, women in their period typically become womb selfish when seeking a sexual partner and if a man isnt strong beautiful and wise, his A$$ be neglected

so the patriarchy was 'created' to protect the weakest of men in the society by ensuring they get a wife if they can provide for that wife. BUT FOR THE WEAKEST OF MAN TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR HIS WIFE, THE WIFE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR HERSELF...just like how a knight in shiny armour is paired with a damsel in distress and NOT A DAMSEL OUT OF DISTRESS

so women were PUT IN distress for the knight in shiny armour to act: girl education became a taboo...women could not even become ministers in church then etcetera etcetera

but an imbalance was created: men could get any woman they wanted by virtue of having resources to take care of the women they get and women that were not gotten by men HAD TO FEND FOR THEIR SELVES...

it was just a matter of time before women riot from the injustice to women by men: THAT WAS WHEN A SOLUTION WAS CREATED BY MEN FOR WOMEN AND 'CHILVARY' WAS BORN

CHILVARY in the sense that: SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE YOUR WOMAN BEFORE YOU TAKE CARE OF HER WITH YOUR RESOURCES. 'take care of ladies THAT HAVENT BEEN CLAIMED with your resources REGARDLESS so they dont riot and upset the PATRIARCHY system

ta-da!

but as ubunja said, the pussy cartel is running SIDE by SIDE NOT AGAINSTTT amd not above the patriarchy SO AS TO ENSURE THAT BECAUSE OF THE INJUSTICE DONE TO WOMEN BY THE PATRIARCHY, ALL WOMEN ARE UTILISED AND THE VALUE PLACED ON SEX BY THE CARTEL TO THE
PATRIARCHY IS EVEN ie

a) not too underpriced cus they wont be taken seriously and wouldnt be wifed ***why waste money on weddings as a man when getting sex from different women for the rest of your life is 1/8th the cost of weddings and marriages*** and

b) not too overpriced so men dont go running to sex dolls. its more like a workers union...think of weak ASUU and the fedetal goverment in all their might and splendour

thats why women all over the are world are kickimg against sex dolls cus THEY FEEL ITS A BREACH OF CONTRACT BY THE PATRIARCHY

now twist this narrative: women are waking up...girl education is the BACKBONE of the matriarchy...with education, girls can properly earn their own money and not need to depend on any man. damsel is no longer in distress BUT OUT OF DISTRESS

men giving to women via chilvary will stop WHEN MATRIARCHY TAKES OVER cus by then purpose of chilvary would have been defeated: women become the predator they once were and men the prey, sexually

i bet you, watch out for the signs matriarchy manifestation will present...and it'll be quite harrrd to miss: SEX DOLLS AND VIRTUAL REALITY SEX WILL BE MADE READILY AVAILABLE TO MEN SO THEY DONT RIOT!!!

cus when women start earning their own money and chosing their own sexual partners, they wouldnt want to choose the weak/disabled men in the society that theyll Bleep (yes...'theyll fvck' not 'will fvck them'. lecture for anoda day) and to keep those weak/disabled men they neglected sexually from rioting, they'll have to give them an alternative to sex that these men dont enjoy from women: enter READILY AVAILABLE SEX DOLLS AND VIRTUAL REALITY SEX

undastnd wer d problem is and youll c d solution. issa yin and yang thingy blokes

Meedon:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Nawaooo
IAmHim1:
from what i understand AND IT MAY SEEM WEIRD AT FIRST, BUT YOULL GET A HANG OF IT

me: go on...

patriachy rules today **seemingly** and it does so because for one to be a ruler, there must be a 'ruled'. and the ruled has to be beneath the ruler heirarchy-wise

what has this got to do with anything?

patriarchy rules because matriarchy is the 'ruled'. and to maintain peace in the system, chivalry was created.

patriarchy sprung forth when men realised that TWO THINGS ABOUT WOMEN

1) relationship-wise, women are the choosers ie women choose their sexual partners and therefore making women the predators and men the prey in any sexual relationship

2) AND A WOMAN WILL NEVER CHOOSE A WEAK/ SICK/ DEFORMED MAN because women by virtue of having a womb gets to sense sexual partners that the womb wants: strong, beautiful and wise.
and since the womb leads and dominates during ovulation, women in their period typically become womb selfish when seeking a sexual partner and if a man isnt strong beautiful and wise, his A$$ be neglected

so the patriarchy was 'created' to protect the weakest of men in the society by ensuring they get a wife if they can provide for that wife. BUT FOR THE WEAKEST OF MAN TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR HIS WIFE, THE WIFE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR HERSELF...just like how a knight in shiny armour is paired with a damsel in distress and NOT A DAMSEL OUT OF DISTRESS

so women were PUT IN distress for the knight in shiny armour to act: girl education became a taboo...women could not even become ministers in church then etcetera etcetera

but an imbalance was created: men could get any woman they wanted by virtue of having resources to take care of the women they get and women that were not gotten by men HAD TO FEND FOR THEIR SELVES...

it was just a matter of time before women riot from the injustice to women by men: THAT WAS WHEN A SOLUTION WAS CREATED BY MEN FOR WOMEN AND 'CHILVARY' WAS BORN

CHILVARY in the sense that: SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE YOUR WOMAN BEFORE YOU TAKE CARE OF HER WITH YOUR RESOURCES. 'take care of ladies THAT HAVENT BEEN CLAIMED with your resources REGARDLESS so they dont riot and upset the PATRIARCHY system

ta-da!

but as ubunja said, the pussy cartel is running SIDE by SIDE NOT AGAINSTTT amd not above the patriarchy SO AS TO ENSURE THAT BECAUSE OF THE INJUSTICE DONE TO WOMEN BY THE PATRIARCHY, ALL WOMEN ARE UTILISED AND THE VALUE PLACED ON SEX BY THE CARTEL TO THE
PATRIARCHY IS EVEN ie

a) not too underpriced cus they wont be taken seriously and wouldnt be wifed ***why waste money on weddings as a man when getting sex from different women for the rest of your life is 1/8th the cost of weddings and marriages*** and

b) not too overpriced so men dont go running to sex dolls. its more like a workers union...think of weak ASUU and the fedetal goverment in all their might and splendour

thats why women all over the are world are kickimg against sex dolls cus THEY FEEL ITS A BREACH OF CONTRACT BY THE PATRIARCHY

now twist this narrative: women are waking up...girl education is the BACKBONE of the matriarchy...with education, girls can properly earn their own money and not need to depend on any man. damsel is no longer in distress BUT OUT OF DISTRESS

men giving to women via chilvary will stop WHEN MATRIARCHY TAKES OVER cus by then purpose of chilvary would have been defeated: women become the predator they once were and men the prey, sexually

i bet you, watch out for the signs matriarchy manifestation will present...and it'll be quite harrrd to miss: SEX DOLLS AND VIRTUAL REALITY SEX WILL BE MADE READILY AVAILABLE TO MEN SO THEY DONT RIOT!!!

cus when women start earning their own money and chosing their own sexual partners, they wouldnt want to choose the weak/disabled men in the society that theyll Bleep (yes...'theyll fvck' not 'will fvck them'. lecture for anoda day) and to keep those weak/disabled men they neglected sexually from rioting, they'll have to give them an alternative to sex that these men dont enjoy from women: enter READILY AVAILABLE SEX DOLLS AND VIRTUAL REALITY SEX

undastnd wer d problem is and youll c d solution. issa yin and yang thingy blokes

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eaglepixel: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wahaladondey: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
wahaladondey:
Senior men them I hail oo, I'm grateful for everything this platform has granted us all, I just need a little bit of help. First of all I am a graphic designer I used to work at a press back in my state of residence but two months ago a friend suggested I come over to Benin to "expand my expertise", he made it all sound nice and juicy and promised to help survive me while I found a job or gathered clients who would need my services, along the line I began seeing signs of resentment and passive aggression which I suspect is due to the fact I do not contribute financially to the house (I contribute in other ways by cleaning, cooking and doing the basic domestic stuffs). My phone later got spoilt but I managed to reach out to my family back at home, they promised to help me work my way back to my state of residence so I could get a job and keep building. I am writing here to solicit for as much help as I can get to support me leave this place but mainly to aid me survive the rest of my stay here until I can leave because most times these days my friend doesn't care that there is no food stuffs at home, he just wakes up and leaves the house in the morning and comes back at night, I feel the tension building so to avoid further issues I have resolved not to ask him for anything.

Any help I can get would be really really appreciated.

Another wonderful day on this thread, I'm still soliciting for as little as is possible.
Thanks in anticipation bosses.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Skepticus:

You would never find them "naturally-giving" to men and even decent women. It's usually, disloyal women and the bottom trash of women they end up rewarding but want men to stand up for them when shiiit gets tough. Most times, these men were raised to their position of influence and wealth by other men.

These men inflate the importance of these often, worthless women causing the JUGGERNAUT EFFECT where women with no value (feminity, loyalty and sexual purity) over-value themselves in the dating market.

That's why I was specific about this thread when I shared a screenshot of that tweet. I'm not surprised that they "showed up". Nigeria has an over-abundance of men thoroughly bred to worship pussy at the expense of everything else including their own lives.

The annoying this is this: When we talk about these things here, they agree and complain about how these women act badly but still go back to the streets to "encourage" the nasty attitudes in the same women.

@bolded

Very pompous with extremely low value. They have very little to offer apart from their body.

How to deflate this juggernaut effect?
Stop feeding the beast, very simple innit.
They thrive on the attention from others.

Over feminine men full Nigeria. They literally live to serve the feminine imperative.

Whatever a woman says goes,no effort on their part to screen what a woman says.

As a guy, there's no room for you to let your guard down as far women and over feminized men are concerned.

You must embrace every form of masculinity in you and that is supposed to be in you.

It's the only way you can protect your sanity.

It's really crazy out here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Smartb0y:

@bolded

Very pompous with extremely low value. They have very little to offer apart from their body.

How to deflate this juggernaut effect?
Stop feeding the beast, very simple innit.
They thrive on the attention from others.

Over feminine men full Nigeria. They literally live to serve the feminine imperative.

Whatever a woman says goes,no effort on their part to screen what a woman says.

As a guy, there's no room for you to let your guard down as far women and over feminized men are concerned.

You must embrace every form of masculinity in you and that is supposed to be in you.

It's the only way you can protect your sanity.

It's really crazy out here.
💯.

One is on front page now, finally getting married after being curved for 5 years and he thinks the wife ain't settling for his black ass.

He will soon learn!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
UtilityRational:
Hello Guys.

My brother it pains me to say this but I was told by one of my uniform guys to get a dog and go through the stress of training it. My brother I don't have any regrets whatsoever because with specific commands and looks my dog instinctively knows what to do and how to behave.

I used the system of punishment and reward, a system alot of men seem do be ignorant of, when a woman challenges you publicly and you reply emotionally, just mark that day that you've bleeped up, I don't know for others ohh but when dealing with women, I don't show emotions, the moment you show it without control, you've lost. En example, My girl knows better than to come back late to my house 10pm is my limit, if 10pm meet u outside, just stay outside, she stays out late in her parents house and her house but after much punishment and reward, she has accepted subconsciously that 10pm, she tests her confidence,I make sure the patterns I'll exhibit she isn't used to comes out, i become cold & reserved which she hates with passion.

Also, before people it's okay with been stubborn with a woman, there is every possibility that she has seen a loop-hole, probably an area she knows you know you can fill but choose not to, she holds on to that and exhibit traits of insubordination, before people think some women are naturally disrespectful or stubborn, I want you to think again, have you seen razz girls when they are in places of authority, they tend to be the most obedient and caring versions you would never believe existed, I say so cause I see it frequently and makes me know that as a man, just wield money,power,authority and tell them to jump, they'll ask you "how high".

You ought to have taken time to do the same to your woman, know what makes her tick because believe me she knows what makes you tick. Set up your programs and make sure you upload it into her subconscious, bro if network hangs, reboot and re upload. You don't have time to check time, this is marriage we are talking about, no go loose guard make she turn beast for marriage because she feel say she dn put collar for ur neck. One love & congrates.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LadyKailz(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Redpillers are now on NL? Oh Gawd. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LadyKailz(f): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:
Use of big words will create confusion to your readers.

Whatever happened to simple,concise and precise English? undecided

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Faber(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.