Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784744 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
chenny360:
Screenshot below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡.
if it is before now,, pussy will be hungry me .. I will be saying sorry for no reasons.....
When I say this thread is doing wonder , you go think say Na joke...

simple and short cool hehe

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
chenny360:
Do you see why we're preaching don't overdo and spend much for a lady you don't married to, plus don't show too much emotions for lady..

After they used you as a man then they will block you from any access and call you a fool...

Afterall they don't deserve it but love for cute face and pussy craving won't let you wise.

Kikiki...and men like me dey wait for her after camp, to dust off the accumulated cobwebs from that pussy mercilessly, without buying shiit. Did I read he even reads to her? What a nice guy, The only thing I read is her mouth calling my name when making her cum.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Its in the DNA.

TRP is life science.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 43Ronin: 2:50am On Dec 10, 2023
chenny360:
Screenshot below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡.
if it is before now,, pussy will be hungry me .. I will be saying sorry for no reasons.....
When I say this thread is doing wonder , you go think say Na joke...

it's d I don't safe it for me .

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Today is a good day to not be a SIMP.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2023
๐Ÿ‘

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2023
heartofcity12:
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2023
For the bingos that love to jump in here to hide or dance around their hopeless simping for women. Red-pilled men knows what is going on. You are just gassing yourselves. Thankfully, girls are sharp to spot your weaknesses and punish you for it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Gentlemen people are suffering o, badly for that matter, this regime just made it too obvious, even the people who claim to fake it in order to make it have found faking it expensive. Left and right guys are delving deeper into fight or flight mood, same thing with women. Genuine people are finding out that if they stay good the might end up dying or worse get used by other people hence an option is become the bad guy. A guy that once had a good heart might be a wolf now because he has to place his survival above all else,you might think he is still that janded guy u knew only to do business and realize you were his prey.

Even most of the female gender know nice guys are running out, and the few with an intuition that's still alive know that good guys are scarce to find due to everyone been on fight or flight mood. If during buhari's tenure a book had to be checked 2 times, now one has to triple check and even randomly be gazing at the book to make sure it doesn't surprise you at any given turn. STD's are on the rise, lots of infection going round freely like jehova witness pamphlets, girls would rather use money to look hot instead of going for regular check ups, men would rather drink or f*ck than go for check ups.

I always have issues with my guys who have a bad habit of subconsciously putting their hands on their balls to scratch then when they see you dey remove their hands to shake you with that same hand. Me and hand sanitizer are friends every single day.

Gentlemen take care of yourselves so you can be less of a burden to your fellow guys, even if there is no money, make sure to be able to have a niche you dominate so no matter what nobody can point you fingers and say your completely useless. Cheers

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Skepticus:
For the bingos that love to jump in here to hide or dance around their hopeless simping for women. Red-pilled men knows what is going on. You are just gassing yourselves. Thankfully, girls are sharp to spot your weaknesses and punish you for it.

Off mic brother...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nice post up there, the guy with the bolded ink. Let's share some redpill romance muvis.

ill go first:

1. Last American Virgin(Comedy-dark humor)

2. Gone Girls ( how that simp died when she reconnected with him to manipulate him to do her bidding..he could have escaped death by simply saying "No"wink.

3. Spread( typical playboy flipping the script)

4. Tyler Perry Temptation( supposedly church girl gone bad)

5. Unfaithful (Good housewife turned bad)

6. Original Sin- Antonio Banderas vs Angelina Jolie( alpha imprinting etc)

Any recommendations Spanish Redpill-Romanace muvi? Quite long have seen a Spanish muvi.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Its in the DNA.

TRP is life science.

Women don't want nice men... Nice in this case is the Hollywood version of Prince Charming or Captain America. Why should you make her the center of your universe and worship her? She breathes, poops and farts just like you. They don't see themselves as goddesses and when you treat them as unreplaceable, they smile and think "what a nice man, I need to replace him' and they WILL REPLACE YOU!!!

The best thing you can do for yourself is treat them like other creatures. The day you PEDESTALISE a woman is the day you die!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Don't be a laughing stock at last.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Men and women can never be friends.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Virgin remains the goal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
This.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Men's smv blossoms as they grow older while women own decays as they grow older.

Now who's the prize fgs ?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Playing hard to get later regrets it. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
This.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jsp0: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
please brethren I'm i right

im dating this ugly bitch for 1 year now
She make excuses over excuses of not visiting, last night we agreed today,which she failed

i just called her now not to call me again and she responded HA!,i just hang the call

I'm not pained cos I haven't invest that much on her 2k 1k here and there

we are in a sexual relationship for cry out loud

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Veritas.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wahaladondey: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Senior men them I hail oo, I'm grateful for everything this platform has granted us all, I just need a little bit of help. First of all I am a graphic designer I used to work at a press back in my state of residence but two months ago a friend suggested I come over to Benin to "expand my expertise", he made it all sound nice and juicy and promised to help survive me while I found a job or gathered clients who would need my services, along the line I began seeing signs of resentment and passive aggression which I suspect is due to the fact I do not contribute financially to the house (I contribute in other ways by cleaning, cooking and doing the basic domestic stuffs). My phone later got spoilt but I managed to reach out to my family back at home, they promised to help me work my way back to my state of residence so I could get a job and keep building. I am writing here to solicit for as much help as I can get to support me leave this place but mainly to aid me survive the rest of my stay here until I can leave because most times these days my friend doesn't care that there is no food stuffs at home, he just wakes up and leaves the house in the morning and comes back at night, I feel the tension building so to avoid further issues I have resolved not to ask him for anything.

Any help I can get would be really really appreciated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
jsp0:
please brethren I'm i right

im dating this ugly bitch for 1 year now
She make excuses over excuses of not visiting, last night we agreed today,which she failed

i just called her now not to call me again and she responded HA!,i just hang the call

I'm not pained cos I haven't invest that much on her 2k 1k here and there

we are in a sexual relationship for cry out loud

I could have advice you how to smash this one and put her as side chick but make I know teach u bad thing. You acted emotional sha by getting angry at her on the call. But whatever, many girls out there. Move to the next girl. Ensure you have like 4 side chicks and keep one as the possible main. Would help you not to be reactional in such situations.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jsp0: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Streak47:

I could have advice you how to smash this one and put her as side chick but make I know teach u bad thing. You acted emotional sha by getting angry at her on the call. But whatever, many girls out there. Move to the next girl. Ensure you have like 4 side chicks and keep one as the possible main. Would help you not to be reactional in such situations.

All the best.

I'm glad i did even kissing her she avoid it or reluctantly kiss me, i even said do i have mouth odour, I'm even in the position i can agree I'm not attracted to her

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
jsp0:

I'm glad i did even kissing her she avoid it or reluctantly kiss me, i even said do i have mouth odour, I'm even in the position i can agree I'm not attracted to her

I know how u feel right now. But trust me, she ain't worth it. If you're the type that do one girl at a time don't worry, the universe will bring u a better one. Just focus on other things.

Women aren't to be taken seriously. Just have them in numbers and vet then commit to one if she's worth the stress. And when you commit, always never give them that deepest part of your heart in fact no human is worth that part except you will be in for a big shocker that portion is for God only. Only God or whatever deity you hold in high regards, should you commit that section of your life and heart to. You give it to a human (woman) they'd throw it and smash it right in front of your face that's if you happen to be alive. With this mindset no behaviour or disappointment from a woman or any human will make you reactional or disappointed.

Also whenever you're giving something to a human or woman do not expect something in return. Mustn't necessarily has to be money. Could be your time, attention etc that way you won't be disappointed. Also when giving something to a woman also do not expect s*X in return & have it at the back of ur mind she could go use ur money to f*xk someone else or even give someone else that's f*ckin her. So ones you have all of these mindset most of ur acts will be altruistic. And whenever they disappoint, u aren't perturbed cause you didn't place any expectations in the first place.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Skepticus:

Bro, see, when a man is a lover of women, he just finds himself naturally giving to women. The catch here is that women can spot when a true lover is giving to her and not technically expecting anything in return cos that's his nature and when a thirsty unskilled simp dude is doing same just to get pussy. The lover eventually gets the pussy after his giving cos the woman intuitively knows his giving is as a result of his nature provoked by his insatiable legitimate love of women for their mere existence and not some cheap ploy to get pussy. Trust me they know!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Skepticus:

Fix your grammar. Maybe thatโ€™s why girls donโ€™t want to be with you, making you so sexually frustrated. Broke and ugly + bad grammar = soapy for life..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Fix your grammar. Maybe thatโ€™s why girls donโ€™t want to be with you. Making you so sexually frustrated. Broke and ugly + bad grammar = soapy for life.. [/quote[quote author=Wotowotoman post=127418921]

Fix your grammar. Maybe thatโ€™s why girls donโ€™t want to be with you. Making you so sexually frustrated. Broke and ugly + bad grammar = soapy for life..

Yeye man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Kenogidi:

Bro, see, when a man is a lover of women, he just finds himself naturally giving to women. The catch here is that women can spot when a true lover is giving to her and not technically expecting anything in return cos that's his nature and when a thirsty unskilled simp dude is doing same just to get pussy. The lover eventually gets the pussy after his giving cos the woman intuitively knows his giving is as a result of his nature provoked by his insatiable legitimate love of women for their mere existence and not some cheap ploy to get pussy. Trust me they know!

"Naturally giving to women" Lmao

But when it comes to men, you guys are no where to be found. Miss me with this BS excuses to rationalize the pussy worship of worthless women (for the most part).

You obviously didn't UNDERSTAND the post before you responded!

#Bingo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2023
luminouz:

Women don't want nice men... Nice in this case is the Hollywood version of Prince Charming or Captain America. Why should you make her the center of your universe and worship her? She breathes, poops and farts just like you. They don't see themselves as goddesses and when you treat them as unreplaceable, they smile and think "what a nice man, I need to replace him' and they WILL REPLACE YOU!!!

The best thing you can do for yourself is treat them like other creatures. The day you PEDESTALISE a woman is the day you die!!!

I always tell my guys: whatever you can't do for a bro, don't do it to a lady

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Skepticus:

"Naturally giving to women" Lmao

But when it comes to men, you guys are no where to be found. Miss me with this BS excuses to rationalize the pussy worship of worthless women (for the most part).

You obviously didn't UNDERSTAND the post before you responded!

#Bingo

When it comes to men, they would be nothing like natural giving. Some people are funny. Very funny.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UtilityRational(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2023
Hello Guys.
my first post here. a girl i will be marrying in the next 20 days. i have been keeping all the Redpill by from the days of dating . but i just saw hydens/iamhim saying dont argue with a girl. i have argue with her before and we settle later and continue to move on. she did something that i want to tell her my mind about it now but i dont want to talk/argue with her again as suggested. how can i go about it. what is the best way to tell her you dont like what she did and punish her if possible. note that. every thing is set for the marriage and there is no going back on that. i just need a way to tame her concerning above issues that i raise going forward as a wife also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (2222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.