Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781023 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:43pm On Feb 06
Redpillers Vs feminists will be like; since the hunter (redpillers) have learnt how to shoot without missing, I(feminists), the bird will learn how to fly without perching.

But at the end of the day the hunter returns home with his loots cos she's not the only bird flying and perching.

In this game, men always wins.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:46pm On Feb 06
You must make a conscious effort to internalise cunning and ruthlessness; how they work and how to recognise, defend against and wield them. Otherwise, you will get the sugarcane treatment: you will be chewed and when insipid, the world will spit you out.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:48pm On Feb 06
Always put yourself where you have more options than your woman does.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:51pm On Feb 06
While you are sharpening your fighting spirit, always do what you can to blunt theirs.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:53pm On Feb 06
The less they understand you the better.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:55pm On Feb 06
The key to staying unintimidated is to convince yourself that the person you're facing is a mere mortal, no different from you--which is in fact the truth. See the person, not the myth.

Imagine him or her as a child, as someone riddled with insecurities. Cutting the other person down to size will help you to keep your mental balance.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:46pm On Feb 06
Someone is trying to sneak me into the WhatsApp group but on conditions I can't meet 😆
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deepocean(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06
Please is the red pilled thread by Glycolysis pulled down? A particular thread that has something like "Cunning or Cunny" in it.

I am unable to recollect the title of the thread.

I couldn't see the thread again.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 12:26am On Feb 07
A man in his early 50s was abandoned at a UK airport by his wife last month. The man is a level 16 civil servant in Nigeria. They sold most of their properties to get a COS care Visa for the wife. He and their 2 teenage kids were her dependent.
She simply told him that she has gotten what she wanted and called her uncle who came and pick her and her kids from the airport. The man was left stranded. He did not resign from his job in Nigeria but is too ashamed to go back.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:00am On Feb 07
Mentholated:
A man in his early 50s was abandoned at a UK airport by his wife last month. The man is a level 16 civil servant in Nigeria. They sold most of their properties to get a COS care Visa for the wife. He and their 2 teenage kids were her dependent.
She simply told him that she has gotten what she wanted and called her uncle who came and pick her and her kids from the airport. The man was left stranded. He did not resign from his job in Nigeria but is too ashamed to go back.
He can still come back so long he hasn't resigned. Hunger doesn't know shame.

He lost it all when he made himself the dependant. Putting yourself first as the man is both literally and figuratively used. Same also happens to men who train their girlfriends through school.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 1:04am On Feb 07
luminouz:

He can still come back so long he hasn't resigned. Hunger doesn't know shame.

He lost it all when he made himself the dependant. Putting yourself first as the man is both literally and figuratively used. Same also happens to men who train their girlfriends through school.

The way women take selfish decisions atimes should be studied as a course in the University. The brutality can be unparalleled, like you never meant anything. You will keep questioning your reality. The man was stranded at the airport for 12hrs confused.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:04am On Feb 07
great reply!

i noticed youve been on this thread for a while

EreluRoz, has the redpill knowledge youve gathered here so far help you become chaste as a woman ie "make it difficult for you to do the actual act" because you know how men will think of you and view you afterwards.

EreluRoz:
The truth is if you are a redpiller as a lady you'll become chaste, you'll see beyond the sweet mouth of men.

You can be a baddie oooo but to do the actual act will be difficult because of the redpill knowledge you've had. Redpill will let you know what men think of women and how they view them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:26am On Feb 07
2nd commandment: dont call the name of your lord in vain

i can let it slide if you used the name of your earthly father anyhow

please do share to us all luminouz, whats the name of your dad

luminouz:
Everyone say make you no engage trolls.

Yet, you see so-called male monikers actively engaging the chief troll of the thread.

Will it kill y'all to maintain frame, for God's sake?

🙄🙄🙄

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:29am On Feb 07
Eden was created before Eve

Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

You are the focus of your world, not the women.

Instead of pissing away your youth trying to please women, invest that time in yourself.

It's an investment of unlimited ROIs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:30am On Feb 07
IAmHim1:
2nd commandment: dont call the name of your lord in vain

i can let it slide if you used the name of your earthly father anyhow

please do share to us all luminouz, whats the name of your dad

You are still not making any sense.

Why don't you stop taking drugs, that shiit is killing you slowly!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:38am On Feb 07
Mentholated:

The way women take selfish decisions atimes should be studied as a course in the University. The brutality can be unparalleled, like you never meant anything. You will keep questioning your reality. The man was stranded at the airport for 12hrs confused.

You don't know the half of it. When they don't need you anymore, they drop you like you are watery shiit!! The brutality surpasses mortal Kombat. Yet society see them crying and automatically assume they are innocent. Then, simps that refused to listen will keep getting burnt. How on earth can a 50 year old man put himself as dependant going to the UK? What's he going there to do, wash plates or work in factories? He should have been the main applicant and his family dependants. But we both know who cajoled him to make her the main applicant, don't we?

N.B: A girl I was dating one time told the reason she respected me was that I no send anybody and once I take a decision that I don't go back. Not tears, or begging or threats would make me change my mind. She said since I can't be controlled by her, then other women won't be able to control me and THAT'S THE KIND OF MAN SHE WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH. She said she hated weak men and in her words, 'They are good providers but bad leaders and once you collect all they have, you cast them far away from you. Nothing dries my pussy faster than a weak man'.

I hope the simps on NL would read this and learn but right now, another nigga is using all his resources to train a girl in school, paying her rent and working her papers to Canada.

My philosophy is simple: I put me FIRST!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fortuneed(m): 7:47am On Feb 07
luminouz:

You don't know the half of it. When they don't need you anymore, they drop you like you are watery shiit!! The brutality surpasses mortal Kombat. Yet society see them crying and automatically assume they are innocent. Then, simps that refused to listen will keep getting burnt. How on earth can a 50 year old man put himself as dependant going to the UK? What's he going there to do, wash plates or work in factories? He should have been the main applicant and his family dependants. But we both know who cajoled him to make her the main applicant, don't we?

N.B: A girl I was dating one time told the reason she respected me was that I no send anybody and once I take a decision that I don't go back. Not tears, or begging or threats would make me change my mind. She said since I can't be controlled by her, then other women won't be able to control me and THAT'S THE KIND OF MAN SHE WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH. She said she hated weak men and in her words, 'They are good providers but bad leaders and once you collect all they have, you cast them far away from you. Nothing dries my pussy faster than a weak man'.

I hope the simps on NL would read this and learn but right now, another nigga is using all his resources to train a girl in school, paying her rent and working her papers to Canada.

quite an experience. Though lady are not weird same way some might differ though

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 8:00am On Feb 07
Where's my good friend AndrewTate?

He's the only free spirited redpiller I know. The rest are vile, wicked and wizards.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 8:14am On Feb 07
Fortuneed:
quite an experience. Though lady are not weird same way some might differ though

Oga, go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar immediately!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 8:46am On Feb 07

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:07am On Feb 07
luminouz:

When you tell men to stay wicked they think, it's just to exhibit wickedness without frame. When a man has taken his sweet time to first provide value, then proceed to get money, who would want to argue with him when the whole world knows he has paid his dues. There are men who one would come across and When they say no, its going to take a gun to their forehead to change their decision, especially when they disagree for the right reasons, makes it hard to change their minds. Women openly criticize such men but would prefer him over a man who is easily persuaded. Stay wicked equals working on yourself to provide value which in turn produces profit for you while at the same time you erect walls as high as Jericho and you make sure you patrol your walls daily with a rifle.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:11am On Feb 07
Deepocean:
Please is the red pilled thread by Glycolysis pulled down? A particular thread that has something like "Cunning or Cunny" in it.

I am unable to recollect the title of the thread.

I couldn't see the thread again.

It's TheUndercover, not Glycolysis

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 11:03am On Feb 07
That lady troll up there has been dropping some subtle redpill nugget in here maybe knowingly or unknowingly, hope other guys can read in between the lines. Her submissions further reaffirms all the redpill teachings. Just look at that post she put a smile emoji!

Those lines:
'Why do you want to stop being a man'
'Had to defend him too'
'He was just being a man+smile emoji'

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 11:13am On Feb 07
HOOKUP CHECK:

Check in on your serious gf or wife to be. Don't be that innocent noob!

Get a new WhatsApp, a new number that has another name aside your name on TrueCaller app.

Now chat yur serious gf, wife or wife to be with the following lines

'hey whatsup, I got ur line from the ap'

'I stay around xxxx'

'Would like to linkup, what are we looking at for short time'

'Lets vid call'.

Her response will tell you what you're dating. Although some may not use their main line. Just be smart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mablie(m): 11:23am On Feb 07
Mentholated:

The way women take selfish decisions atimes should be studied as a course in the University. The brutality can be unparalleled, like you never meant anything. You will keep questioning your reality The man was stranded at the airport for 12hrs confused.

Lol!!

That is actually a quality in the human female I DEEPLY admire

Their complete and utter ruthlessness when an issue concerns/affects them either individually/collectively.

Who send your papa?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07
Streak47:
That lady troll up there has been dropping some subtle redpill nugget in here maybe knowingly or unknowingly, hope other guys can read in between the lines. Her submissions further reaffirms all the redpill teachings. Just look at that post she put a smile emoji!

Those lines:
'Had to defend him too'

She should have put real before the man i.e "real man" to make the manipulation more obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 12:37pm On Feb 07
mablie:

Lol!!

That is actually a quality in the human female I DEEPLY admire

Their complete and utter ruthlessness when an issue concerns/affects them either individually/collectively.

Who send your papa?!

And all women act the same way

Including your mama ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07
adambeatz:

When you tell men to stay wicked they think, it's just to exhibit wickedness without frame. When a man has taken his sweet time to first provide value, then proceed to get money, who would want to argue with him when the whole world knows he has paid his dues. There are men who one would come across and When they say no, its going to take a gun to their forehead to change their decision, especially when they disagree for the right reasons, makes it hard to change their minds. Women openly criticize such men but would prefer him over a man who is easily persuaded. Stay wicked equals working on yourself to provide value which in turn produces profit for you while at the same time you erect walls as high as Jericho and you make sure you patrol your walls daily with a rifle.
💯

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07
Wotowotoman:

And all women act the same way

Including your mama ? undecided
Even my mom...YES ..

I'm not one of those who fear to talk the truth even if it concerns the women in my family. I love them but I have seen how ruthless my mom and sister can be. Women are like cats that way. Zero chill!!!

N.B: I have noticed how NL feminist or some males like you use the term 'even your Mama' as a reverse psychology tactic to get you to back down or second guess your opinions but not me, not concerning the redpill. Women are the leading redpillers and they ALWAYS PUT THEMSELVES FIRST, YES, EVEN OUR MOTHERS,SISTERS AND AUNTS. DEAL WITH IT

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07
Fortuneed:

They won't tell you what I'm telling you until you show them you are strong willed and dominant. No woman wants a man she can control, it has a bad ripple effect on the kids.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07
Streak47:

Those lines:
'Had to defend him too'

Leave that one. She thinks every man is pussy whipped like the men in her life. Two months with me and she has will learn that there are other breeds of men, who don't pretend and are actually redpillers

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RickyJesus: 1:42pm On Feb 07
luminouz:

Leave that one. She thinks every man is pussy whipped like the men in her life. Two months with me and she has will learn that there are other breeds of men, who don't pretend and are actually redpillers
Bro, I have got niece 14 & 16 but they know nothing to discuss but boys always. I tried encouraging them to concentrate more in school and don't seat outside the house once it's pass 8.

It would be as if they have heard me but after a week or two when I get a bit busy with my life, they go back to their demented ways which is effecting my peace because I always imagine the worst outcome which if it should come to pass, e go still effect my life financially and emotionally if you know what I mean. I have seize their phones for now.

Would appreciate more insight on how to approach this, thanks. Would also appreciate input from all. Thanks.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (2220) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.