Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763305 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 8:10am On Mar 14
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I adore Roger Federer oh...I pray make this story no be true oh... E go pain me for am oh...

Make I go check well!!

N.B: I just checked YouTube and it seems to be true. Make I wait and observe if popular blogs go pick am. I still no believe sha.

If a woman can cheat on Roger Federer, Who are you to survive such, without the redpill. Redpill is the only thing that can save y'all

If this is true, this just confirmed that money, fame can't buy a woman's loyalty. Money is good no doubt but money is not everything.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:45pm On Mar 14
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I adore Roger Federer oh...I pray make this story no be true oh... E go pain me for am oh...

Make I go check well!!

N.B: I just checked YouTube and it seems to be true. Make I wait and observe if popular blogs go pick am. I still no believe sha.

If a woman can cheat on Roger Federer, Who are you to survive such, without the redpill. Redpill is the only thing that can save y'all

If you checked the dude or dudes who fathered the babies of Roger Federer's wife, it is highly likely that they are not as famous, successful and influential like Roger Federer. Probably regular dudes or societal bums.

But, then:

"Make more money and women will stay loyal to you" - Association of Nigerian Mugus/Simps

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 3:40pm On Mar 14
money attracts ladies that like money
just the same way banana attracts monkeys and NOT sugar

Now the veil lifted: Not all girls love money. if all girls love money, then they would never need a p1mp in the first place to manage them

Imagine you as a girl selling all the holes in your body to strange dudes down the streets only to get their money and hand it willingly over to a so called P1mp. Why not just manage your self and your money BY YOURSELF since its the most logical thing to do and women in survival mode are logical

The moneY aint always itt

TA-DA! The veil lifted

like comment and subscribe for the algorithm and if you wanna become a channel member, click on the....

lolzzz jst kidding. its Nairaland remember

Skepticus:

If you checked the dude or dudes who fathered the babies of Roger Federer's wife, it is highly likely that they are not as famous, successful and influential like Roger Federer. Probably regular dudes or societal bums.

But, then:

"Make more money and women will stay loyal to you" - Association of Nigerian Mugus/Simps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14
Skepticus:

But, then:

I'm still hoping it's not true. That will crush him.

Oh the 'Make money and women will stay loyal to you' Crew will learn, the very hard way

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nstore: 7:54pm On Mar 14

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 6:03am On Mar 15
luminouz:

I'm still hoping it's not true. That will crush him.

Oh the 'Make money and women will stay loyal to you' Crew will learn, the very hard way
Mumu Continue using this statement to console yourself
A woman can cheat on you with anybody whether rich or poor
A woman can agree to Bleep you but may not agree to date you
A woman can agree to date you but never stay loyal to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 6:24am On Mar 15
IAmHim1:
money attracts ladies that like money
just the same way banana attracts monkeys and NOT sugar

Now the veil lifted: Not all girls love money. if all girls love money, then they would never need a p1mp in the first place to manage them

Imagine you as a girl selling all the holes in your body to strange dudes down the streets only to get their money and hand it willingly over to a so called P1mp. Why not just manage your self and your money BY YOURSELF since its the most logical thing to do and women in survival mode are logical

The moneY aint always itt

TA-DA! The veil lifted

like comment and subscribe for the algorithm and if you wanna become a channel member, click on the....

lolzzz jst kidding. its Nairaland remember

Just see the kind trash person de post
Who tell you say no be all girls like money
If to say I get cane I for flog sense into that your head
Show me how many girls that hate money in this current economy situation
U forget say girl fit cheat on a broke guy with a financial loaded guy codedly
Try go p*mp girl and see if you won't risk receiving slap in return mumu
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 6:36am On Mar 15
Some guys for here too de post crap
Just see wetin reading too much PUA de cause
Tueh!!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:10am On Mar 15
Dear [young] men,

You must focus on yourselves & become well off financially, emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually & in all facets of your life.

Don't neglect one for the other.

Be a multidimensional man.
🔥💯

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Mar 15
Vicboy1:

Mumu Continue using this statement to console yourself
A woman can cheat on you with anybody whether rich or poor
A woman can agree to Bleep you but may not agree to date you
A woman can agree to date you but never stay loyal to you
Be like say poverty has bastardized your existence sotey money is the only thing in your brain. I hope you don't use your family members for ritual with this sick obsession of yours.

You don't belong here... Why not go somewhere nice and quiet and stick your opinions where the sun doesn't shine?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Mar 15
Vicboy1:
Some guys for here too de post crap
Just see wetin reading too much PUA de cause
Tueh!!!!

Let me catch begging for money on any section here....you go suffer.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 10:26am On Mar 15
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Make I go check well!!

Please stop spreading fake news to console yourself. You must be a very lonely and unattractive guy with low self esteem that always wishes the worst for men that have all that you can only dream of. Better go and work on your self esteem issues.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Mar 15
Oshokhai69:

Please stop spreading fake news to console yourself. You must be a very lonely and unattractive guy with low self esteem that always wishes the worst for men that have all that you can only dream. Better go and work on your self esteem issues.
K

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 11:56am On Mar 15
Learn or Perish

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15
luminouz:

Let me catch begging for money on any section here....you go suffer.
U are a st*pid foooool to say this
I have said this time without number
Am not tranquility2345
Instead of you to grasp the truth ,you are waiting to see when I will beg
Let ogun kee you there
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15
luminouz:

Be like say poverty has bastardized your existence sotey money is the only thing in your brain. I hope you don't use your family members for ritual with this sick obsession of yours.

You don't belong here... Why not go somewhere nice and quiet and stick your opinions where the sun doesn't shine?
Na u wey poverty go bastardize idiot
See wetin u de wish for another person
Am not even brokeshaming you
I de try tell you say a girl can cheat on you with anybody whether rich or poor
And perhaps if you no get money try work on yourself financially cos a lot of girls now are so money minded

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15
Vicboy1:

Na u wey poverty go bastardize idiot
See wetin u de wish for another person
Am not even brokeshaming you
I de try tell you say a girl can cheat on you with anybody whether rich or poor
And perhaps if you no get money try work on yourself financially cos a lot of girls now are so money minded
K
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15
Vicboy1:

U are a st*pid foooool to say this
I have said this time without number
Am not tranquility2345
Instead of you to grasp the truth ,you are waiting to see when I will beg
Let ogun kee you there
K
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15
olamoses75:
Learn or Perish

Lol....
This is how you know that women are never logical. See that one talk of mental health as if she knows what she is saying!!!🙄🙄🙄

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15
luminouz:

Lol....
This is how you know that women are never logical. See that one talk of mental health as if she knows what she is saying!!!🙄🙄🙄
person wey don mad

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15
I'm going to see a friend = a man

I'm going to see my friend = a lady

I went out with a friend = a man

I went out with my friend = a lady

I was on the call with a friend = a man

I was on the call with my friend = a lady

Note: Women don't use the possessive 'my' when referring to men because they subconsciously know that men & women can't be friends.

Deep down, she's aware he wants something other than friendship & she's leading him on.

This is why when she says, 'He's just a friend', what she means is, 'I know he wants to sleep with me & I have kept him as your replacement.'

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bolabizzle(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15
Its true.

I guess my ideology was black pill based. I was wrong.

Looks don't really matter. You can be as hideous as a beast and a woman still wouldn't care as long as you are able to provide to her the two P's. Provisions and Protection.

In other words, whenever a man wants to have any sort of dealings with a woman, view all of that as a business or contract.

Leave emotions in the gutter where it rightfully belongs. Noted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 9:28pm On Mar 15
dhiqson:
smiley
Unconfirmed reports
But seems Roger Federer (im sure we all know him... He's considered to be the greatest ever tennis player) just found out that his two daughters aren't his

Make do with whatever you want with this info
i have checked google news and not a single article on this your story not even from TMZ

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15
Ballzproblemm:
i have checked google news and not a single article on this your story not even from TMZ
That's why he said unconfirmed.

I saw two articles,one on YouTube and the other a post on X from one Nigerian dude about the issue. So I'm guessing it's not true. I also added that caveat in my post also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 10:11pm On Mar 15
luminouz:

That's why he said unconfirmed.

I saw two articles,one on YouTube and the other a post on X from one Nigerian dude about the issue. So I'm guessing it's not true. I also added that caveat in my post also.
" one Nigeria dude"

ok I've heard enough grin.

That shit fake.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16
luminouz:

you should know how poverty wrecked people idolise money. He'll learn when his kids start resembling the gateman

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PureFace1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16
The Mysteries Behind Women's Behavior

Do you find yourself confused by women's behavior? Unsure of who she really is?

Just who is the real woman?

"The real woman is a sensitive, overly emotional being."

"You're wrong. She's a bitchy, complaining, mean thing!"

"No, you're both wrong! She's a sweet, caring individual."

So many different opinions! Why are women's behavior so mysterious? Will we ever figure them out?

What is the REALITY behind women's behavior? Who IS the real woman?

Be prepared, for what follows might upset the way you picture women. But this revelation is NECESSARY to bring you future success.

Women are NONE of these! A lot of the time, anyway.

And here's the reason...

Women have a plan for their network of relationships. In their mind, the world revolves around them. So they assign different relationships to different kinds of people.

What this means is that women also have a plan for how each guy she meets will fit into her life.

This means YOU!

And whenever a guy doesn't seem to want to fit the mold SHE THINKS she wants him to, she'll use DRAMATIC TACTICS in an attempt to manipulate his behavior to fit her mold.

These little women's tactics are often mistaken for the REAL woman!

And if you're not aware of them, like many, many men, it becomes impossible to distinguish the REAL woman from her DRAMA. Women's behavior can create an illusion.

I assure you, this mistake is common -- too common among most men.

It is only by being aware of women's behavior... that these dramatic tactics are cheap tricks used by the woman, but they are NOT the real woman.

Here, we're going to explore them. There are three main tactics women use...

1) Sob Stories
2) Temper Tantrums
3) Flirty Displays

Women will attempt to use any one of these behaviors to get you to do or behave the way THEY want you to! ... to get you to mold to the image and role they want you to play in their life.

But not fitting the mold she wants you to form to -- by not altering to women's behavior -- is the big secret to creating attraction.

How to Handle Women's Sob Stories

Women use Sob Stories to play on your PITY. She uses Sob Stories and complaining to encourage you to feel SORRY for her.

The message she communicates is, "Oh poor me!"

And how do you respond? "Oh, you poor thing! Let me help you."

This is trouble! Let's take a closer look...

How does complaining look? What kind of behavior does she display?

They don't necessarily contain tears -- perhaps in the most severe cases. But they generally come in the form of a woman complaining about a problem in her life, or some other emotional hailstorm she's experiencing.

For a lot of guys, they have a tendency to want to respond in a helpful way. They start to listen to a woman's problems, and offer advice or solutions.

But this is doing exactly what she wants you to do. You may think you're helping her, but really, she is MANIPULATING you!

Here's a simple clue...

If she's complaining about a problem that effects you in some way -- like a flat tire -- find a solution by doing something about it. But if she's feeding you a Sob Story about ANYTHING that has NOTHING to do with you...

... DON'T listen to it!

The key handling a woman's Sob Stories is to never play her therapist!

How to Handle Women's Temper Tantrums

Women use Temper Tantrums to target your GUILT. She uses emotional explosions to encourage you to REGRET something you did.

The message she sends is, "You better do what I want, or you'll be sorry!"

And how to do you react? "Oh no! She's angry at me. I may lose her. Better apologize immediately!"

Whoops! Now we're heading down an eerie path.

How do you identify Temper Tantrums?

These are generally easy to see. I think most of us have seen them. They're any angry or pouty outburst by a woman. And generally, any form of emotional stirred disapproval directed AT YOU.

A lot of guys buckle to a woman's Temper Tantrums. They think they have displeased a woman and now have make things right.

But nothing could be farther from the truth!

She wants you to be in her DEBT... or her perceived debt. That way, you feel like you owe her something. Again, you're being controlled by her manipulation.

The solution? If a woman gets angry at you, LET HER!

Treat the situation the same as you would a fly buzzing around your head... mildly annoying, but nothing to lose your cool over.

The key to handling women's Temper Tantrums is in dealing with women's disapproval.

How to Handle Women's Flirty Displays

Women's Flirty Displays are directed at your PRIDE. She uses flattery and attention to make you feel masculine or ATTRACTIVE... you're the chick magnet.

Not really, though... but she doesn't want you to know that.

The message she communicates is, "Oooooh... you're soooo SEXY!"

And you respond how? "Yeah... that's me. I'm hot! She likes me."

Big mistake!

How do you know when a woman is simply putting on a Flirty Display?

This can be anything from a woman giving you unusually forward attention to touching to overt or obviously revealing behavior, like bending over to give you a nice view of her assets.

Most guys tend to lose it here.

They think a woman is actually into them. And if they haven't had a date in a long time -- or haven't had a woman into them -- they get sucked in.

Now, the woman has the guy around her little finger. He would probably do just about any FAVOR for her at even the hint of a request.

And chances are, she already has had something lined up for him before she put on the Flirty Display.

How to get around it? Back off when women come on strong. Recognize immediately that it's fueled by an agenda.

The key to handling women's Flirty Displays is don't be part of her agenda.

Face the Reality and Set Yourself Free

To become successful in dealing with women, you must FACE the reality that women WILL attempt to manipulate you. And you must LEARN how to deal with it.

Don't let this anger you. Don't get angry at women for being who they are.

Instead, accept it. It's fun to be put to the test.

I know it can be tough to look back into your past and realize that a woman was 'deceiving' you. Noticing that women have used these dramatic tactics on you in the past is tough...

... and perhaps to great effect!

But the truth is, you LET yourself be deceived. I definitely used to let myself be deceived! And now, I look back with a smirk, knowing I've learnt from those experiences.

Now, I'm invincible to their dramatic tactics. And so are you, when you learn to identify them... and deal with them on the fly.

And you want to know a secret?

... the man who is COMPLETELY unaffected by all of woman's dramatic tactics is the man most sought after by women. By not buckling to women's expectations of you actually creates attraction.

Ironic, isn't it?

https://www.sosuave.com/articles/jj/mysteries.htm

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xexofe1741(m): 7:14am On Mar 17
Redpill

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:04pm On Mar 17
Oshokhai69:
Please stop spreading fake news to console yourself. You must be a very lonely and unattractive guy with low self esteem that always wishes the worst for men that have all that you can only dream of. Better go and work on your self esteem issues.
lol
They thought they'd found normal w@nking material to use on the thread grin
Waste of w@nk. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:12pm On Mar 17
This Roger Federer DNA case is true oo.. The twin daughters ain't his

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 4:27pm On Mar 18
Always question why a woman is hanging around you.

Remember, they are always on "manipulation mode"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 5:42pm On Mar 18
Dannnn:
Always question why a woman is hanging around you.

Remember, they are always on "manipulation mode"

Pls, elucidate more on this!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HELLASJ(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.