Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761325 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21
Oshokhai69:

If your mama na harlot, e no mean say na everybody mama be harlot. All these children of useless prostitute women from poor homes. It now makes sense why you are here vexing for women 247. Agro don finish your broke womanless life.

Btw, you don finally pass JAMB? You dey lucky say that kidnapper no handle you wey dey talk say you dey interested in that him format wey he say he get older married women wey dey find young boys. Shameless boy like you. You must be short, broke and ugly.
K!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21
Kings, what's stopping you from setting a high standard? Is it identity crises or low self esteem? You've to understand that men are the price, even though the society is forcing the opposite down our throats. Take your dose of pills today!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 11:06am On Mar 22
olamoses75:
Kings, what's stopping you from setting a high standard? Is it identity crises or low self esteem? You've to understand that men are the price, even though the society is forcing the opposite down our throats. Take your dose of pills today!
modified! The picture depicted the character of the real PRICE!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:10pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

Stand up for yourself.
Look out for yourself.

This is a job that only you can do for yourself because women are too busy obsessing over themselves.

Everyone is out for his own skin.

It's imperative that you look out for your skin β€” put yourself first.
πŸ‘Œ

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:20pm On Mar 22
Karlifate:

Well, there's this saying that: "nobody cheat pass woman wey dey secured relationship" cheesy

This reason why I believe this is 100% true is cos the "secured" / perfect / great relationship is against their chaotic nature. Hence the need to stir up drama out of nowhere.

If a woman keeps badmouthing a certain dude, and still find it difficult to detach herself from the dude and/or the dude's environment, best believe they're fukking or will soon fukk.

The dude elicit the "hatred" emotion within her grin

They want to feel different range of emotions at (ir)regular intervals, be it happiness, sadness, hatred, anger, love etc.

The worst situation you can find yourself with a woman is to be boring / not evoking series of emotions within her.

She'll make you go crazy with her chaotic drama.
cheesy

In sequel:

As a man, you can be many things to women, but you cannot be boring.

Being boring is the cardinal sin of dealing with women.

Playing it safe, predictable, and nice is playing it boring. cheesy

You need to be edgy in interactions with women...

...women respond to their imagination of you more than the objective reality of who you are.
πŸ’―

Instance 1: If you know that asking a woman for permission before doing something will lead to her losing respect for your authority and ultimately resulting in lackluster sex, then you'll immediately cease this beta male behavior.

Be a leader, not an approval seeking simp.
Be a decisive warrior - not a SIMPu fool.

A woman wants to look up to her man and be challenged (she resents being able to control a man like she controls a dog on a leash), so put yourself on a pedestal and don't ask her permission to do what you have to do.

Instance 2: If you know that giving into a woman's shit tests, only reinforces her negative behavior & will embolden her to progressive violate even more of your boundaries, you won't stand for her bullshit.

The more disrespect you put up with, the more she will disrespect you in the future.

Here is a savage truth about women: they don't respect men that they walk all over, like a doormat.

If a woman treats a man like shit, she will start to believe that he is shit.

Don't be a fucking pushover.
Don't put up with bullshit.

Call women out on their BS behavior.
Communicate boundaries clearly, and be willing to walk if they're violated.

Cc: Disembark

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:24pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

Women are generally ruthless to 'weak' men.

Even if she finds you "weak" and/or unattractive, she will keep you around for your resources.

Never stay where you're not needed. πŸ’―

Respect yourself & your bloodline.
πŸ‘Œ

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:28pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

The reason many guys get dumped after they go broke or hit the wall, is because they lost the game before they begun playing it.

Your entry strategy into the relationship matters alot.

Once money becomes your entry strategy in a woman's life, you've fukk'd up.

She will love you for your money & not from the genuine burning desire for you.

You waste money buying her love because you ain't worthy her desire.

Immediately you go broke, and you no longer have anything to offer to her stay.

She dumps you immediately.

Be wise.
πŸ’―

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:30pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

The mistake a lot of young men do is; spending money unnecessarily.

They spend money to impress friends, girls or anyone around them.

At a young age, you need to be investing in yourself, learning new skills, investing in the skill, taking all the risks.

So you should try to live below your means, make sure you have a skill that’s producing money regularly & also make sure you have some passive income.

If you’ve done that, then you can start flexing.
😎

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:34pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

Just because your parents made a few mistakes doesn't mean that you have to spend the rest of your life being a failure.

Any loser can complain & blame others.

People had worse parents than yours & still made it.

Find a way OR create one.
πŸ’―

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:37pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

If a man is very masculine by nature, then he will be attracted to a very feminine woman, who will complement his energy.

If a man is feminine, you know what follows...
grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:45pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

The moment a girl tells you that the past doesn't matter.

That's the very moment to realize that you're dealing with a LovePeddler.

Always remember that.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:50pm On Mar 22
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

Always remember that.

Her past doesn't matter... cheesy

...until the "past" start haunting you in your present & unseen future.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:03pm On Mar 22
Her natural hypergamous instinct is to lock down a High Value Man.

You can have a mansion with super cars but if you're chasing her, she views you as low SMV man...

...but if you're ambitious, bold, and non-manipulatable, you can have 1M or $1, she will chase you.

That’s Frame.πŸ”₯πŸ’―

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:08pm On Mar 22
Maxim #29: Once a girl knows she can get sexless intimacy from you, she will curse you with that for as long as you allow it to happen.

β€” Chateau Heartiste

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:15pm On Mar 22
Karlifate:
Her natural hypergamous instinct is to lock down a High Value Man.

You can have a mansion with super cars but if you're chasing her, she views you as low SMV man...

...but if you're ambitious, bold, and non-manipulatable, you can have 1M or $1 she will chase you.

That’s Frame.πŸ”₯πŸ’―

In sequel:

Mindset(s) is the key to strong or weak frame:

β€’β€’β€’ I’m the IDGAF dude πŸ‘‰ She gets attached.

β€’β€’β€’ I’m the nice guy πŸ‘‰ She ghosts.

β€’β€’β€’ I’m the authority πŸ‘‰ She follows my lead.

β€’β€’β€’ I’m serious πŸ‘‰ She gets bored.

β€’β€’β€’ I’m playful πŸ‘‰ She gets hβ€’rny.

β€’β€’β€’ I’m masculine πŸ‘‰ She’s feminine.

β€’β€’β€’ etc... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:20pm On Mar 22
Nothing is more frustrating to a girl than when she finally submits & serves you the kitty 🐱, but instead of hastily taking it, you pause.

🀣🀣🀣

A boss move. 😎

Some will hate you for life, and some will want to prove you're not different from 'other guys'. grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22
Modified πŸ˜—

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dundalk(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22
AlphaNugget:
Bullet dodged πŸ₯²
bst

🀑🀑🀑

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22
Pukkalolo:

Bro, that's a great analogy....

I've even said something similar to that on this thread before. I guess so.

But actually, it doesn't really matter if you continuously go the bank everyday and demand for the Loan; Because as long as you keep demonstrating to the bank that you don't need loan, they'll keep giving it to you.

Most of the these wealthy fellas like Dangote and co go back to take loans from the banks all the freaking time to buy more assets, and the bank excitedly give it to them continuously. This is because they keep showing the banks proof in form of their networth, assets and collateral that they don't really give shit about getting the loan(Money). As a result, the banks are steadily dropping their pants for them; Oh! I mean, the banks are steadily giving the loan to them.

Relating this with women, if you want to inspire a woman to easily drop her panties and give you the pussy, you have to somehow demonstrate to her that you don't really give a shit about getting her pussy...

But also,

I prefer to look at it the other way round: if a woman want to have more acces to my time, effort, money, validation, approval, in summary, my full attention...she has to somehow demonstrate to me that she's really interested in me and she has some value to offer me.

This go back to my grounded principle of NOT being pussy focused and instead being attention focused.

Giving her the impression that you want to Bleep her doesn't really help increase your chances of fucking her; if nothing else, it tends to even reduce your chance of fucking her.

Instead of giving her the impression that you want to Bleep her, here are the 3 things you want to be doing instead:

Read these three points carefully because it will drastically improve your game.

POINT #1. Instead of giving her the impression that you want to Bleep her, Give her the impression that other girls want to Bleep you.

If a woman thinks other girls want to Bleep, she gets curious about you. She wonders, "is there more to this guy.... is there something special about this dude I don't know of yet".

The more curious she is about you, the more her panties tends to be gradually dropping down.

Ofcourse, it will be stupid to just verbally tell her that, "hey, other girls want to Bleep me." That's gonna sound unbelievable and silly.

But there are subtle and naturally ways to demonstrate that to her with your attitude while you're conversing with her; but that's a big topic for another day.

POINT #2. Instead of giving her the impression that you want to Bleep her, Give her the impression that she's the one that wants to Bleep you.

This seem subtle but it's very powerful.

Many guys interact with an attractive woman with the underlying mindset of -- I hope I have the chance to date her or Bleep her one day...

That's not cool.

The way most guys act detached and confident AFTER they have finally Bleep the girl is the exact way I act BEFORE I even Bleep her: I'm totally laid-back and act like she's the one who wants to Bleep me.

I converse with a woman as if I've ALREADY bleeped even though I haven't yet.

Again,

Many guys interact with an attractive woman with the underlying attitude of -- I so much want this girl, I really want to Bleep that pussy.

But that sort of attitude doesn't make her intrigued and curios about you: instead her interest and curiosity will drastically reduce..

Instead you want to interact with her with the underlying attitude of -- I know she love good dick and I know she'll want ride on mine soonest...

That's a different mindset...

I want go hard on this on this particular topic, but let's leave that for another day.

POINT #3. Instead of giving her the impression that you want to Bleep her, Give the impression that you're not easily impressed by her attractiveness and her sexuality.

Other guys are focused on the woman's pussy as if it's some valuable trophy to be achieved; I'm totally different. I treat it like it's almost worthless to me until she has to proof to me that it's worth it. She has to proof herself to me, and she's has to continuously keep proving to me that's she's worth it or else I'll withdraw my attention from her.

When I say stop being pussy focused, that's what I'm mainly talking about: The goal is to not to be so concerned about getting the pussy, the idea is to more concern about giving her the opportunity to impress you.

And also,

When I say be attention focused, that's what I'm mainly talking about: the idea is to be very selfish with your time, efforts, money compliments and validation...and only give to the girl as long as she is proving herself to you that's she's worth it.

If I'm yet to Bleep an attractive girl, I often behave as if I'm unimpressed with her attractiveness and sexuality. This is the opposite way most guys behave when they are yet to Bleep a beautiful girl. They act all excited and impressed as if she has done something special.

While other guys are salivating over her sexiness, telling her, "wow, you are so beautiful and sexy"; I act unimpressed and indifferent towards her sexiness, and instead in an half serious manner I'm telling her, "I can tell you are wearing a fake ass."

That's way more powerful than praising and validating her, because I'm are giving her the opportunity to proof herself to me.

If you're yet to Bleep her, then you want to give her the impression that you are not easily impressed by her. More importantly, you want to be selfish with your approval, compliment and validation.

It's funny, just literally yesterday, this cute lady I was talking to asked me, "please be honest with me, am I really that beautiful?"

I smiled because she's beautiful and she knows that. She was only looking for cheap compliments, praise and validation. In that moment most guys will shower her with loads of compliments immediately, but remember I'll NEVER DO THAT because #1. I haven't bleeped her yet, and/or #2. she has not done anything special to prove to me that she's worth it.

So I'm gonna be selfish with my validation.

My response was, "the only girls who are beautiful in my eyes are the girls I have already bleeped."

Although she found my response a bit hilarious, but it seemed to hit her emotionally in a powerful way.

Anyways,

In summary,

Girls are always told to be selfish with their pussy, and not just give it out easily to guys.

Same with you as a man, you should be selfish with your efforts, money, time, validation, compliments... and not just give it out easily to girls. They have to earn it.

Girls are told to play hard to get.

Same with you as a man, you should play hard to impressed and play hard to manipulate.

The three points are valid

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22
Dundalk:
bst

🀑🀑🀑
😑

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dundalk(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22
AlphaNugget:
😑
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:55pm On Mar 22
Dear [young] men,

When you're busy working on your purpose, you won't be bothered whether she replies you or not.

Her [swift] response or shakara-ness will have no impact on you.
πŸ’―

It's when you're idle, or have been walking in misdirection, you'll put her on a pedestal by checking your phone's notification incessantly & getting worked up on why she hasn't reply you. πŸ‘Œ

Be productive with your life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba190: 7:25pm On Mar 22
AlphaNugget:
Bullet dodged πŸ₯²
broke@ss guy ordinary data u cant send to a girl? if we dont give girls money who else would we give? we are not gaybriels for fKcs sake grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22
abba190:
broke@ss guy ordinary data u cant send to a girl? if we dont give girls money who else would we give? we are not gaybriels for fKcs sake grin
A simp has spoken!!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22
abba190:
You be ATM, continue doing giveaway for girls, no help your family, ediot 🀑🀑🀑

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22
olamoses75:
Have your own teeth part took me out...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22
Karlifate:
Nothing is more frustrating to a girl than when she finally submits & serves you the kitty 🐱, but instead of hastily taking it, you pause.

🀣🀣🀣

A boss move. 😎

Some will hate you for life, and some will want to prove you're not different from 'other guys'. grin grin
Real G talk. This happens to me. She was a fine ass woman and I had practically removed everything on her. But for some goddamn reason, I couldn't go ahead with it because She seemed too easy. She wore her clothes back, went out, shook my hand and I knew she ain't ever coming back.

N.B: And I had no condoms...soπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22
Karlifate dey give me joy.

Nice pills G!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 2:05am On Mar 23
olamoses75:

A 5’ 8 divorced man with three kids a real price? Since when? How old are you please?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 2:07am On Mar 23
luminouz:

Real G talk. This happens to me. She was a fine ass woman and I had practically removed everything on her. But for some goddamn reason, I couldn't go ahead with it because She seemed too easy. She wore her clothes back, went out, shook my hand and I knew she ain't ever coming back.

N.B: And I had no condoms...soπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Women dey throw themselves at you but you dey here steady dey hate on them. You must think say na bolo full this place sha. Keep dreaming boy!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 2:09am On Mar 23
AlphaNugget:

You be ATM, continue doing giveaway for girls, no help your family, ediot 🀑🀑🀑

Are you so dull that you don’t know what sarcasm is? Na wa for the kind boys wey dey here.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 2:15am On Mar 23
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

Always remember that.

What about the man’s past. You go dey go ashawo joint everyday but expect your wife to be a virgin? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NiRfreak(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.