Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754009 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 2:26pm On Mar 28
Karlifate:
A woman’s body language towards you, is so much more important than the words coming out of her mouth.
They sent you from the WhatsApp group to come and distract people here not to read the exposure of how they bullied glycolysis abi?
Keep posting and posting. You'll know how mischievous and petty I can be by weekend
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:26pm On Mar 28
cheesy

Welcome to the future: 2190

Ignore the trolls.
🔥🔥🔥

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 2:29pm On Mar 28
Karlifate:
cheesy

Welcome to the future: 2190

Ignore the trolls.
🔥🔥🔥
I'm trying to get glycolysis to come back and claim his thread, let me see who will challenge him this time. Just praying he agrees to come back
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

K!!!
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
I don't think any mods will have time for the toxicity going on here.

You can quote me on a dead thread and mention me with the picture. The other one Luminouz was claiming it was his picture you posted. I just want to see their faces and see the evil they are made of
K!!!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:40pm On Mar 28
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

Never look desperate.

This technique requires solid indifference & unshakable confidence.

It’s best to act like you don’t need something.

Never give the impression that you need something from someone.

Thinking like this puts you in a powerful position, because you're operating out of abundance.
💯

In sequel:

It's always okay to walk away. 👌

You should never be desperate to be in a relationship with a woman.
💯

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:45pm On Mar 28
Your help is like a subscription.

Once it expires, you can be ghosted.

Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal.

— Seun Osewa (January 2024).

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28
Karlifate:
Your help is like a subscription.

Once it expires, you can be ghosted.

Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal.

— Seun Osewa (January 2024).
That quote was the golden goose bro...

It shook Nairaland in January

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 4:22pm On Mar 28
Just got this message from a girl wey i don knack like two times now.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28
McOluOmo:
Just got this message from a girl wey i don knack like two times now.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Is she really sick? Did you confirm?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 5:02pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

Is she really sick? Did you confirm?
she told me on a phone call conversation but I'm 100% sure that she's OK, she just wan collect money from me,
someone that begged me to lend her #20k that she is gonna pay back b4 month end and I said NO.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 5:09pm On Mar 28
McOluOmo:
she told me on a phone call conversation but I'm 100% sure that she's OK, she just wan collect money from me,
someone that begged me to lend her #20k that she is gonna pay back b4 month end and I said NO.
If you don't feel like giving, don't give, even if you have a enough and don't feel like, don't give.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 7:58pm On Mar 28
I'm back
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 8:01pm On Mar 28
Kimcutie:

If you don't feel like giving, don't give, even if you have a enough and don't feel like, don't give.
Hope this applies to when he ask for sex too. As far as it's a sexual relationship, he must take care of her needs else let everyone marry their needs
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 8:10pm On Mar 28
joseph1832:
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He keeps using this very annoying K . I was told he's fat with K-legs
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28
olamoses75:
modified! The picture depicted the character of the real PRICE!
The guy was fooling around. That's exactly how women on tinder describe themselves.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:19pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Hope this applies to when he ask for sex too. As far as it's a sexual relationship, he must take care of her needs else let everyone marry their needs
I dey always give her money after sex......

She sent me this message this evening grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:22pm On Mar 28
McOluOmo:

It's a natural thing for women to like money, it's not a bad thing.
A woman feels complete when her man completely take charge of her financially
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:28pm On Mar 28
Kimcutie:

if you lend money to a woman especially the one wey you don pipe...OYO na ur surname, i always thank Jah(nature) everyday of mah life for this thread

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28
McOluOmo:
No shishi

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28
McOluOmo:

Na you spoil her from the onset!!!

See plenty shalaye on top another nigga's money form this girl.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
He keeps using this very annoying K . I was told he's fat with K-legs
K!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:48pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

Na you spoil her from the onset!!!

See plenty shalaye on top another nigga's money form this girl.
I no spoil her, she wanted money, in my own side I just want s3x and nothing more, but she come dey turn the whole thing like sey we don dey date already.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28
McOluOmo:
I no spoil her, she wanted money, in my own side I just want s3x and nothing more, but she come dey turn the whole thing like sey we don dey date already.

Paying for sex from the onset set the tone for her demands. You stopped and now she is vexed.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:55pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

Paying for sex from the onset set the tone for her demands. You stopped and now she is vexed.
and she now understands that if she can't give me s3x......i can't give her shishi

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Mar 29
McOluOmo:
and she now understands that if she can't give me s3x......i can't give her shishi
To each his own....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 12:30am On Mar 29
I read what you wrote about the founder of this thread and you submission is quite mind numbing

So you mean to tell THOUSANDS of people reading this thread that the founder of a redpill thread was cyber bullied and he cracked huh

so Glycolysis was cyberbullied and he folded. hmmmm. for real

i would understand if it was physical confrontation and he was outnumbered(stoop to conquer not stoop to survive) BUT online bullied without even seeing the faces of your bully or nothing like that

Damn! its quite sad unno. Most of you here have carried the redpill and dumped it on relationship alone that other areas of your life is crumbling. but you dont care. you're a redpiller and your girlfriend calls you daddy so thats the high life

A whole Glycolysis was cyber bullied THAT HE DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT dammnnnn

something is wrong somewhere. something is amiss.

This is the house you started Glycolysis. for fVck sake. say the stories are true...someone comes to the house you built with blood and sweat and bullies you soo much that you decided to pack out and leave YOUR own house for strangers. dammnnn

Bullies never have enough lunch money. They are just bullies for bullying sake and more often than not, when bullies find out that you are not willing to get into a fight and stand for yourself, then you become a bully whole meal, day in day out BUT when a bully finds out you are willing to get a black eye and CrUsh any baga who tries to give you headache, or challenge your authority in your own space, such a bully maintains.

There are people that bully bullies when they have their head touch. it happens once in a while. just like the Boogeyman is sent to kill people and there are select people sent to kill the boogeyman. its a pyramid. it gets thinner on the way to the top thats why Asake said its lonely at the top

Whereever you are Glycolysis, i wish you well and i really hope you come to understand that you are the captain of your life and not any baga. Thank you for starting this thread. the past posts here helped me a lot and contributed to who i am today. Thanks soo much. One Love

EreluRoz:
I'm trying to get glycolysis to come back and claim his thread, let me see who will challenge him this time. Just praying he agrees to come back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:39am On Mar 29
IAmHim1:
I read what you wrote about the founder of this thread and you submission is quite mind numbing

So you mean to tell THOUSANDS of people reading this thread that the founder of a redpill thread was cyber bullied and he cracked huh

so Glycolysis was cyberbullied and he folded. hmmmm. for real

i would understand if it was physical confrontation and he was outnumbered(stoop to conquer not stoop to survive) BUT online bullied without even seeing the faces of your bully or nothing like that

Damn! its quite sad unno. Most of you here have carried the redpill and dumped it on relationship alone that other areas of your life is crumbling. but you dont care. you're a redpiller and your girlfriend calls you daddy so thats the high life

A whole Glycolysis was cyber bullied THAT HE DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT dammnnnn

something is wrong somewhere. something is amiss.

This is the house you started Glycolysis. for fVck sake. say the stories are true...someone comes to the house you built with blood and sweat and bullies you soo much that you decided to pack out and leave YOUR own house for strangers. dammnnn

Bullies never have enough lunch money. They are just bullies for bullying sake and more often than not, when bullies find out that you are not willing to get into a fight and stand for yourself, then you become a bully whole meal, day in day out BUT when a bully finds out you are willing to get a black eye and CrUsh any baga who tries to give you headache, or challenge your authority in your own space, such a bully maintains.

There are people that bully bullies when they have their head touch. it happens once in a while. just like the Boogeyman is sent to kill people and there are select people sent to kill the boogeyman. its a pyramid. it gets thinner on the way to the top thats why Asake said its lonely at the top

Whereever you are Glycolysis, i wish you well and i really hope you come to understand that you are the captain of your life and not any baga. Thank you for starting this thread. the past posts here helped me a lot and contributed to who i am today. Thanks soo much. One Love

I have always known you are not right in the head. Now,I have confirmation.

A woman who hates the thread came here to say bullshiiit about us and you believe her? So all the useless redpill nuggets you dey drop since no help you figure out a simple manipulation tactic? You should be ashamed bro. That creature hates this thread and wants it closed down. She is so jobless that she is on every FP of every post to make herself feel relevant.

You and the other doofûs who jumped on her comment to accuse us here are the real simps. Who believes just about anything a woman says with no proof?

Stop giving trolls attention but you won't listen...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:40am On Mar 29
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 1:19am On Mar 29
"say the stories are true..."

The framework of my comment still stands: Cyber bully-ism

It could be Glycolysis or anyone.

luminouz:

A woman who hates the thread came here to say bullshiiit about us and you believe her? So all the useless redpill nuggets you dey drop since no help you figure out a simple manipulation tactic? You should be ashamed bro. That creature hates this thread and wants it closed down. She is so jobless that she is on every FP of every post to make herself feel relevant.

You and the other doofûs who jumped on her comment to accuse us here are the real simps. Who believes just about anything a woman says with no proof?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 3:18am On Mar 29
luminouz:

Guy, stop saying ‘us’. You are not that important
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OgunjimiFengxi(m): 4:09am On Mar 29
luminouz:

That nigga is a clown who tries too hard to fit in.....I'm surprised you still take him this serious. He's in the same league as the mentally unstable girl trying to cause drama here.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HARDESTNIGGAINT(m), forke(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.