Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751568 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:01pm On Mar 27
joseph1832:
Yeah right.

So what exactly happened?
Few years ago, a young talented man with the monika GLYCOLYSIS discovered the redpill somewhere else, having gotten enough knowledge about it, he decided to start writing about the redpill here on nairaland. He created a thread and started his journey.

There came a Southafrican based writer named ubunja who also knew about the redpill and wanted to desperately be the one championing the course on nairaland but Glycolysis was already ahead of him and gathering a lot of viewers and comments.

The Southafrican based writer ubunja secretly started nursing a plan on how to edge him out, he created another thread and started wooing the major contributors on Glycolysis thread because he needed that popularity. So he started mentioning and engaging the likes of martinez39s, luminouz, capslock, karlifate and CaveAdullam plus others and eventually he was gradually succeeding because Glycolysis was doing his thing on a solo. But ubunja's thread was not gathering enough viewers and engagement like Glycolysis's own, so he smartly device a means to come back to the main thread and furiously started engaging Glycolysis and accusing him falsely of stealing his content without referencing him and at this time he already won the hearts of those I mentioned. They started attacking him, insulting him and countering further contributions on his thread, even made him tender an apology for not referencing them .

That was how they started accusing him of stolen content, he started reducing in his writeup and each time he tried to measure up they'll furiously attack him. Then when it became too much for him, he tried to end the thread but these guys have already taken over by that time, ubunja was gradually getting the redpill fame he so desires. Glycolysis tried maintaining a peaceful ground with them but their mind was already made up and he eventually deactivated against his will.

That was how ubunja martinez39s luminouz capslock karlifate CaveAdullam and others took over somebody's sweat.

It's really sad and pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 10:41pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Few years ago, a young talented man with the monika GLYCOLYSIS discovered the redpill somewhere else, having gotten enough knowledge about it, he decided to start writing about the redpill here on nairaland. He created a thread and started his journey.

There came a Southafrican based writer named ubunja who also knew about the redpill and wanted to desperately be the one championing the course on nairaland but Glycolysis was already ahead of him and gathering a lot of viewers and comments.

The Southafrican based writer ubunja secretly started nursing a plan on how to edge him out, he created another thread and started wooing the major contributors on Glycolysis thread because he needed that popularity. So he started mentioning and engaging the likes of martinez39s, luminouz, capslock, karlifate and CaveAdullam plus others and eventually he was gradually succeeding because Glycolysis was doing his thing on a solo. But ubunja's thread was not gathering enough viewers and engagement like Glycolysis's own, so he smartly device a means to come back to the main thread and furiously started engaging Glycolysis and accusing him falsely of stealing his content without referencing him and at this time he already won the hearts of those I mentioned. They started attacking him, insulting him and countering further contributions on his thread, even made him tender an apology for not referencing them .

That was how they started accusing him of stolen content, he started reducing in his writeup and each time he tried to measure up they'll furiously attack him. Then when it became too much for him, he tried to end the thread but these guys have already taken over by that time, ubunja was gradually getting the redpill fame he so desires. Glycolysis tried maintaining a peaceful ground with them but their mind was already made up and he eventually deactivated against his will.

That was how ubunja martinez39s luminouz capslock karlifate CaveAdullam and others took over somebody's sweat.

And now that hopeless chronic masturbator called Luminous is trying his best to be an authority here. Same with that Pukalo that writes very senseless and tiring long epistles just so he can catch maga here to buy his books. Nonsense.

For those that don’t know what Ubunja looks like…he’s now bald sha. That receding hair don comot patapata.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27
Oshokhai69:

And now that hopeless chronic masturbator called Luminous is trying his best to be an authority here. Same with that Pukalo that writes very senseless and tiring long epistles just so he can catch maga here to buy his books. Nonsense.

For those that don’t know what Ubunja looks like…he’s now bald sha. That receding hair don comot patapata.

K

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MorningSir: 12:11am On Mar 28
luminouz:

K
This cow! Always “k”aying everywhere like a goat.

He’ll most likely k again now to confirm his animal status👇
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 6:39am On Mar 28
EreluRoz:

I see. How illuminating. What I find funny, if your version is true, is that they did all this without making any penny. I wonder how foolish one can be just because they want Nairaland fame that won't add an ounce of value in their life, neither will it add a penny to their pocket.

What a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:41am On Mar 28
abba190:
broke@ss guy ordinary data u cant send to a girl? if we dont give girls money who else would we give? we are not gaybriels for fKcs sake grin

I want to be like you when I grow up
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:28am On Mar 28
Only people with deformed legs troll.

Guys ,do well by giving them K-legs with some "K"s .

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 9:34am On Mar 28
Made up stories from an emotional state is a useless fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:49am On Mar 28

Great book, Mr pansophist.

Even though I'm not through with it yet, just too lazy to go it all these year and at the pace I would have loved to, but the "little" I have read ? Masterpiece !
It's just that good that I had to make it my dp smiley.

Another book that will expose you to the nature of humans, is laws of human nature by Robert Greene .
Great book, go through it, and your perception of humans will most likely change forever !
And lastly, I highly rate The 50th law, by 50 cent and Robert Greene .
It gives you the tools on how to navigate life with fearlessly and irrational confidence.
It teaches you the act of selfishness,Machiavellianism and most importantly, courage to take risk and breakaway from the "normals".

One thing I have come to realize is that every great man that got to the top got a touch of Machiavellianism, psychopathic and narcissism to their personality, one or more being dominant than the others,but then, they turn around to discourage and marginalize the same qualities that got them to the top and feed BS to the gullible masses.

SHARE SOME QUOTES FROM THE LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THE 50TH LAW PLEASE SIR.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:05am On Mar 28
joseph1832:
I see. How illuminating. What I find funny, if your version is true, is that they did all this without making any penny. I wonder how foolish one can be just because they want Nairaland fame that won't add an ounce of value in their life, neither will it add a penny to their pocket.

What a waste of time.
They are petty

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:06am On Mar 28
Aaron12:
Made up stories from an emotional state is a useless fact
I guess you were just starting secondary school when these things happened. So shush it .

They should come and debunk let me see

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 11:08am On Mar 28
EreluRoz:

I was at the inception of this thread tho I didn't add any comments and if he deactivated cause of what you wrote here, then he's weak cause first of this is a faceless forum, you refuse to get bullied and if all what you wrote here is gibberish then ur a small minded person. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:14am On Mar 28
Kimcutie:

I was at the inception of this thread tho I didn't add any comments and if he deactivated cause of what you wrote here, then he's weak cause first of this is a faceless forum, you refuse to get bullied and if all what you wrote here is gibberish then ur a small minded person. smiley
If you were a big minded or open minded you'll not be economical with the truth. Why haven't any of them come to debunk
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 11:18am On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
If you were a big minded or open minded you'll not be economical with the truth. Why haven't any of them come to debunk
That's not the purpose of this thread, like I said if what you said it's true, then he's weak.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:24am On Mar 28
Kimcutie:
That's not the purpose of this thread, like I said if what you said it's true, then he's weak.
It's not about being weak, he's the bigger person.

He didn't see the need to drag anything with them. He's not petty
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 11:35am On Mar 28
Rizzputin:
It's generally a bad idea to tell or imply to a girl that you'll always make her happy and never want to see her cry

In fact, anytime I see a story on nairaland or twitter that starts off with "I always wanted to make her happy" I know before I finish reading that it ended badly for the guy

To some of you, what I'm about to reveal might serve as a quick reminder. To others it might be something new or a new/deeper perspective to something you've already known.

Here's the general idea: Don't be scared to make your girl angry or cry in a relationship

Doesn't matter if she is just a fling or a serious GF or a FWB, if you are getting women frustrated, that's a great sign.

That simply means that her attraction for you is still high, because frustration is an indicator that she cares.

Before I continue, let me clarify. The kind of anger you want is:

● "I want more time with you please pay attention to me"

Or

● "Damn he isn't acting like I was expecting. Fùck"

What you don't want is to be a source of depression for her.

So if that frustation is popping out sparingly and in small doses, you are doing it right.

But if she is constantly nagging about it, either you are overdoing it or she's a drama diva (you should run far away. I'll write a thread on this category of girls)

These days, I have zero issues getting girls annoyed. In fact, once I hear a girl say "you're so annoying" or "I hate you so much"....

I know deep down we're going to fùck soon. Sometimes I present opportunities to deny them something so they act angry

One time I was vibing with a girl and she asked me to get something for her and I weasled out of it

She then hit me with "are you not my friend... I'll cry o" with cute puppy dog eyes. But such things would move my JSS 3 self NOT the hook up material man I am today. She was angry of course. But that didn't matter because later that night she was hungrily sucking my dìck

Simps and the average guy try desperately not to offend girls. It's tough concept for them to wrap their head around that you can get a girl angry or annoyed and still pound her

They fail to understand the concept of "any emotion is good emotion". And "no emotion is bad & anti seductive"

Now, some of you understand this. But maybe you're wondering why trying so hard to please a girl will make her dump you faster than

Funny, how have also had this experience. But in my own case she's just a feminist that wants to sound woke. But I just give my opinion on issues like gender role or the case of how I can't love my wife more than my siblings not to talk of my mum. She gets angry and insults all bullshit but still comes later when I'm alone playing sexual with me like sitting on my legs, comfortably talking about sex but I don't even react back, I just laugh it off cos it confused me then. In fact when we talk in general the next day 90% sure we will still fight. But me just go with her when she fight I fight back, when she plays with me I play back. But reading this now just makes it make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:37am On Mar 28
Oshokhai69:

Do you have ubunja picture? If you have any of these guy's pictures please quote me on a dead thread and show me.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 12:06pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Do you have ubunja picture? If you have any of these guy's pictures please quote me on a dead thread and show me.

That’s Ubunja…

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:15pm On Mar 28
Oshokhai69:

That’s Ubunja…
I didn't see anything 😆
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28
MorningSir:
This cow! Always “k”aying everywhere like a goat.

He’ll most likely k again now to confirm his animal status👇
K!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28
Kimcutie:

That big liar with fish lips is cooking rubbish for simps to believe na. You no see the resident 'Agba' of NL that already responded trying to shade us say we no use redpill make money as if we are broke or he is bill gates himself?

That shows you that the femrangutan is interested only in bringing this thread down. That's her main goal and we will not allow her to achieve it. Don't banter with her on this thread, just give her a nice fat delicious Potassium 'K' and watch her slink away like a snake denied of a rat for dinner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28
Oshokhai69:

That’s Ubunja…
You mudafucker!!!

How dare you share my picture?

I will bring DSS on you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:25pm On Mar 28
Oshokhai69:

That’s Ubunja…
Please quote me on a dead thread so I can see his picture
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Please quote me on a dead thread so I can see his picture
K!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:27pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

That big liar with fish lips is cooking rubbish for simps to believe na. You no see the resident 'Agba' of NL that already responded trying to shade us say we no use redpill make money as if we are broke or he is bill gates himself?

That shows you that the femrangutan is interested only in bringing this thread down. That's her main goal and we will not allow her to achieve it. Don't banter with her on this thread, just give her a nice fat delicious Potassium 'K' and watch her slink away like a snake denied of a rat for dinner.
Did you guys bully Glycolysis into deactivation or you didn't? Take 🎤 and explain yourself

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Did you guys bully Glycolysis into deactivation or you didn't? Take 🎤 and explain yourself
K!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28
All pillers kindly ignore the femrangutan biko

Let her shout in vain

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:34pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

K!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are angry I'm speaking out for him. Evil in your hearts
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:36pm On Mar 28
Justice for Glycolysis. I hate what they did to him.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
You are angry I'm speaking out for him. Evil in your hearts
K!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Mar 28
I also know what you guys mostly discuss on your WhatsApp group. Thanks to my secret redpiller friend 😂😂😂
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Mar 28
Justice for Glycolysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BantyStoner, Oluwagbemiga20(m), luke55720 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.