Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795325 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:29am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Odogwu redpiller, zukwanuike. I salute you sir
πŸ˜‚ EreluRoz i salute you too!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 10:29am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Martinez will be around 27-28yrs , isn't he old enough to know what is right? Is he the only redpiller? What is the motive behind his preaching against marriage?

Even if he was childish, should he remain childish?
He's still a young man, who probably haven't seen life. From many of the posts guys here make, you can tell they've not really seen anything, and chances are, they still live with their parents and don't even have a definite means of income.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:31am On Apr 07
AndrewTate:
πŸ˜‚ EreluRoz i salute you too!
Odogwu redpiller I've really learnt a lot from you and your redpill nuggets. You are free to relate with and so flexible in passing your messages.

You define redpill in every sense of it.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:34am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
He's still a young man, who probably haven't seen life. From many of the posts guys here make, you can tell they've not really seen anything, and chances are, they still live with their parents and don't even have a definite means of income.
Then he should strive to learn and improve on himself rather than campaigning against nature. You see the other one called Luminouz, he goes around nairaland trying to discourage people in relationship and I keep wondering why they are doing all these.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 10:34am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Odogwu redpiller I've really learnt a lot from you and your redpill nuggets. You are free to relate with and so flexible in passing your messages.

You define redpill in every sense of it.
πŸ˜‚ thanks for your keen observation. You're greeted specially πŸ™ŒπŸΏ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 10:34am On Apr 07
Having an "understanding girlfriend" doesn't negate female nature, sure you are broke, she's accommodative, how you not sure she's not having another backup plan, how are you sure your relationship is not on a timeline, be wise In your dealing with women even the ones giving you NAWALT vibes.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 10:37am On Apr 07
Settling down for the worst kind of women because of lack of options due to low sexual market value is the worst form of punishment you can give yourself as a man because the suffering will be enormous especially when you are in a long term relationship or marriage

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:41am On Apr 07
What are the rewards for good women?

Oh I forgot they'll never talk about this.

It was AndrewTate that made me realize true redpiller doesn't preach hate against women.

Even ubunja has gradually withdrawn because he's beginning to see life through his beautiful daughter.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Then he should strive to learn and improve on himself rather than campaigning against nature. You see the other one called Luminouz, he goes around nairaland trying to discourage people in relationship and I keep wondering why they are doing all these.
"campaigning against nature?" How is he campaigning against nature?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:43am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
"campaigning against nature?" How is he campaigning against nature?
Nature demands that a man and woman must come together as husband and wife and also multiply but Martinez has been against this. He tries to let some young men know that they don't really need a woman to live a fulfilled life and I wonder where he got such teachings from.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 10:48am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Nature demands that a man and woman must come together as husband and wife and also multiply but Martinez has been against this. He tries to let some young men know that they don't really need a woman to live a fulfilled life and I wonder where he got such teachings from.
Wrong!! Very Wrong!! Nature didn't demand this, society did. Society also demand that a man must pay a particular sum in other to take a woman as a wife. Nature has nothing to do with it, society does.

What Nature demands is for a man and woman to enjoy sex, without society frowning at it and call it fornication, or the woman using sex as a means to exploit the man etc.

Nature isn't greedy or selfish. Nature understands the simple basic thing of giving and receiving...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 10:50am On Apr 07
Women are smart in terms of the sexual market place, they settle down when they have had their fun and done all the sexually explorative styles with bad boys in their prime years, they then become boring religious prudes when they are seeking commitment and long term provisioning, that's why majority of married men are bored and they cheat, the people that enjoyed most married women sexually are their exes

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:55am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
Wrong!! Very Wrong!! Nature didn't demand this, society did. Society also demand that a man must pay a particular sum in other to take a woman as a wife. Nature has nothing to do with it, society does.

What Nature demands is for a man and woman to enjoy sex, without society frowning at it and call it fornication, or the woman using sex as a means to exploit the man etc.

Nature isn't greedy or selfish. Nature understands the simple basic thing of giving and receiving...
You obviously don't know about the teachings of the bible as regards man and woman (marriage).

Sex is not free, even Adam didn't just sight Eve and started having sex.

If I want to start explaining it'll look like I'm derailing.

Whatever battle I'm fighting here is divine, just know that.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:56am On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Women are smart in terms of the sexual market place, they settle down when they have had their fun and done all the sexually explorative styles with bad boys in their prime years, they then become boring religious prudes when they are seeking commitment and long term provisioning, that's why majority of married men are bored and they cheat, the people that enjoyed most married women sexually are their exes
How old are you? Smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:58am On Apr 07
PhilipPHD and Martinez39s....una finish work

Jeshal007....I see you boss

The pills are pilling.

N.B: I keep getting mentions from characters I don't know... Dogs will bite all of you this week, Amen.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:59am On Apr 07
They have discussed in their WhatsApp group and have started coming out. We watch
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 11:01am On Apr 07
Understanding the redpill( game, female nature) has no age limit infact the younger the better so that you would make the necessary mistakes you can in early youth, relationship mistakes become more costly as you age, Robert kiyosaki a 70+ well to do financial expert recently unplugged as at last year, and he's a billionaire, don't let anyone age shame or broke shame you because you are swallowing the pills

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 11:01am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
You obviously don't know about the teachings of the bible as regards man and woman (marriage).
are we talking about the Bible or we are talking about nature? And what makes you think I don't know about the Bible? Why make such hasty assumptions?

Sex is not free, even Adam didn't just sight Eve and started having sex.

If I want to start explaining it'll look like I'm derailing.
nothing on this planet is free. We pay for everything, either direct or indirect. How did you know Adam didn't just have sex with Eve? Were you there? Who told you? Where did you read it from? Kindly share your source, Miss Ereluroz.

Whatever battle I'm fighting here is divine, just know that.
Know what? You're fighting a divine battle here? Sounds more like delusions to me?

Those who say they're fighting divine battle have more often than not, proved to be mentality unstable. So, if you say you're fighting divine battle in a thread, in a faceless forum, where your opinions are as useless on the likes are shares, then my dear, something is wrong somewhere.

Have a nice day.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:03am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
are we talking about the Bible or we are talking about nature? And what makes you think I don't know about the Bible? Why make such hasty assumptions?

nothing on this planet is free. We pay for everything, either direct or indirect. How did you know Adam didn't just have sex with Eve? Were you there? Who told you? Where did you read it from? Kindly share your source, Miss Ereluroz.

Know what? You're fighting a divine battle here? Sounds more like delusions to me?

Those who say they're fighting divine battle have more often than not, proved to be mentality unstable. So, if you say you're fighting divine battle in a thread, in a faceless forum, where your opinions are as useless on the likes are shares, then my dear, something is wrong somewhere.

Have a nice day.
You know nothing.

I know what I'm doing cool
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
You know nothing.

I know what I'm doing cool
Of course you do. πŸ‘
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 11:07am On Apr 07
Entering relationships and commitment whether long term or short term are costly in terms of your investments( emotional, material, energy, time) so you have to be redpill conscious in your dealings with women.

Relationships are transactional not emotional, be pragmatic and think like a women evaluate the costs to benefits

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:08am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
Of course you do. πŸ‘

You don't understand the origin of our battle

If they want me to stop coming here, they should tell Marrtinez39s and Luminouz to publicly apologize to me. The apology should be a topic on its own, then I'll give my terms and conditions.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:11am On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Having an "understanding girlfriend" doesn't negate female nature, sure you are broke, she's accommodative, how you not sure she's not having another backup plan, how are you sure your relationship is not on a timeline, be wise In your dealing with women even the ones giving you NAWALT vibes.

Why you go dey stress yourself on top woman?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:12am On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Entering relationships and commitment whether long term or short term are costly in terms of your investments( emotional, material, energy, time) so you have to be redpill conscious in your dealings with women.

Relationships are transactional not emotional, be pragmatic and think like a women evaluate the costs to benefits

You're right.

Cost to benefit ratio is paramount

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 11:12am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

You don't understand the origin of our battle

If they want me to stop coming here, they should tell Marrtinez39s and Luminouz to publicly apologize to me. The apology should be a topic on its own, then I'll give my terms and conditions.
OH EM GEE! grin grin

You're really suffering from delusions of graduer sha. Wow!. Also, you really are a troll. Lol.

Have fun fighting your so called "divine battle". Have a nice day, once again.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:16am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
What are the rewards for good women?

Oh I forgot they'll never talk about this.

It was AndrewTate that made me realize true redpiller doesn't preach hate against women.

Even ubunja has gradually withdrawn because he's beginning to see life through his beautiful daughter.

What's the criteria to qualify a good woman or a good Man?

Even the worst of men or women would claim to be good.

No matter how good you're, you're bad in someone else's story

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:17am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
OH EM GEE! grin grin

You're really suffering from delusions of graduer sha. Wow!. Also, you really are a troll. Lol.

Have fun fighting your so called "divine battle". Have a nice day, once again.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm the matron of this thread, I come to shake and turn it upside down anytime I like.

I declare healings and progress to all of them here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:20am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

What's the criteria to qualify a good woman or a good Man?

Even the worst of men or women would claim to be good.

No matter how good you're, you're bad in someone else's story
πŸ˜†

I don't think you are a redpiller else I would have answered you in the redpill way.

But just leave me and them. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep himself no go sleep
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:21am On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Understanding the redpill( game, female nature) has no age limit infact the younger the better so that you would make the necessary mistakes you can in early youth, relationship mistakes become more costly as you age, Robert kiyosaki a 70+ well to do financial expert recently unplugged as at last year, and he's a billionaire, don't let anyone age shame or broke shame you because you are swallowing the pills

I remember Robert Kiyosaki's journey into the red pill. After his divorce and how his marriage crashed, he started dabbling into the red pill for whatever reason.

To my utmost happiness, he had intelligent, decent and honest conversations with Rollo Tomassi on few occasions, with Rollo guiding him on the subject of female nature and providing clarifications as the discussion proceeded.

Again, to my utmost happiness. Mr Kiyosaki was not angry or bitter toward women; he unashamedly admitted where he could have done better, and he was open to listing his blue pill mistakes. He was also enthusiastic about learning the red pill. This is the attitude of smart, pragmatic, and result-oriented men who seek what is and not what should be. Unfortunately, the red pill dawned on him a bit late. Imagine the mistakes he could have avoided if he had the insights and pragmatism the red pill bestows on a redpiller. We here are fortunate to know these things on time.

Anyway, I didn't really follow his red pill afterwards. Did he leave the red pill? I don't know. Did he go back to his past ways? I don't know. Hope he is still standing strong.

Those who deride and condescend to redpillers for learning female nature and taking the subject seriously will either learn the hard way or unfortunately become victims of blue pill's fool's paradise till they die or when it is quite late. Learn or perish.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 11:24am On Apr 07
@Martinez39s

You’ve also made solid points above.

These people manipulators don’t want people to discuss the subject of female nature, simple because the most evil deeds are always shrouded in secrecy. Bringing everything to bare, is akin to spoiling their centuries-long deception-driven profit, because the ignorance of men is their greatest weapon, so I am not surprised.

What I find shocking is the behavior of their male accomplices. I find it absurd because I am unable to figure out why a person would present himself as a cannon fodder.

Imagine supporting a course that doesn’t benefit you in any way, all in the name of being woke! At least it benefits women.

I’d rather take a bullet, lose my fanbase, than to SIMPatize.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:26am On Apr 07
PhillipPHD:
Can someone kindly give a holistic approach of how a financially comfortable redpill guy should handle billing from ladies?

As a guy who’s evidently neither broke nor stingy, how can one handle billing?

Bills will always come, infact they are waiting for you in the front!

Ladies are born billers, they can bill anything, it's up to you to use your discretion!

1. Have a budget: while it's good to save enough money for survival, have some to enjoy yourself. Enjoying oneself is relative, if someone sees me enjoying myself to them it's waste of money but for me, I'm just spending part of my passive income.

2. Give but not at your own expense: give but don't be a mugu, don't be a Mr. Nice guy. Don't give money out like a fool. Don't give a girl money just because she's beautiful. Give her if she's contributing something impactful or meaningful into your Life

3. If you don't give a lady money, she'll find a way to get it: ladies are crazy hustlers, if they don't get money from you, they'll get it from another guy. Hardly will you see a lady that's broke, Dem get money just that they're very reluctant to spend their own money. All ladies like money, it's in their blood

4. Give, but give only what you are able to loose or give in such a way that you won't be affected at all. Not the one that you have only 30k in your account and you're giving a girl 20k, are you mad or something??

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:28am On Apr 07
Soon, just very soon Glycolysis will come back to his thread and open some can of worms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.