Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2796231 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:30am On Apr 07
luminouz:
PhilipPHD and Martinez39s....una finish work

Jeshal007....I see you boss

The pills are pilling.

N.B: I keep getting mentions from characters I don't know... Dogs will bite all of you this week, Amen.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

@ bolded:
I hope they'd be able to afford the medication for rabies. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:31am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜†

I don't think you are a redpiller else I would have answered you in the redpill way.

But just leave me and them. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep himself no go sleep

I'm a born redpiller, I didn't learn mine from books but from experience and dating numerous ladies (without spending my cash of course). A redpiller isn't wicked towards women and he's not nice or a mugu either, he's balanced and knows the best form of action to take. He understands woman nature but doesn't place them on a pedestal, he can choose to be a hunter but in reality he's the price. He doesn't treat women like trash but he doesn't worship them like simps. He's balanced

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:32am On Apr 07
Karlifate:

@ bolded:

Anti rabies ain't expensive.
Karlifate, you're doing an awesome work. I love your posts, they speak wisdom and sense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:33am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
He's still a young man, who probably haven't seen life. From many of the posts guys here make, you can tell they've not really seen anything, and chances are, they still live with their parents and don't even have a definite means of income.

Lol, stray bullet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:33am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

I'm a born redpiller, I didn't learn mine from books but from experience and dating numerous ladies (without spending my cash of course). A redpiller isn't wicked towards women and he's not nice or a mugu either, he's balanced and knows the best form of action to take. He understands woman nature but doesn't place them on a pedestal, he can choose to be a hunter but in reality he's the price. He doesn't treat women like trash but he doesn't worship them like simps. He's balanced
Marrtinez39s and Luminouz do not agree with your own kind of redpill. They'll subtly come for you now. It's either you are preaching hate or against them.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:34am On Apr 07
A cheating wife is a poison; its reaction, fast or slow, depends on her emotions.

https://www.nairaland.com/8053739/discovered-wifes-cheating-me

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:35am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

Lol, stray bullet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not stray bullet he's actually saying the truth else what will karlifatee and Jeshall be doing going around championing misogyny? Is it normal?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:36am On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Women are smart in terms of the sexual market place, they settle down when they have had their fun and done all the sexually explorative styles with bad boys in their prime years, they then become boring religious prudes when they are seeking commitment and long term provisioning, that's why majority of married men are bored and they cheat, the people that enjoyed most married women sexually are their exes

Unfortunately you're right!
Very right!
The way I dey enjoy one banny in her prime (she's just 20) but she's a Nympho. Unfortunately I'm not marrying her. By the time she becomes an evening newspaper, a boring simp will get married to her grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:37am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

Anti rabies ain't expensive.

For trollers, nothing is inexpensive for them. grin

Karlifate, you're doing an awesome work. I love your posts, they speak wisdom and sense

Chairman, I hail πŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:38am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

Very right!
The way I dey enjoy one banny in her prime (she's just 20) but she's a Nympho. Unfortunately I'm not marrying her. By the time she becomes an evening newspaper, a boring simp will get married to her grin grin
Everybody come and see redpill teachings ooooooo.

Joseph come and see. I may be mischievous or whatever you call it but believe me these redpillers are up to no good
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:40am On Apr 07
Karlifate:

For trollers, nothing is inexpensive for them. grin

Chairman, I hail πŸ™Œ

like I should just carry cain and begin to flog you, there's no way you won't be a teenager but here you are learning bad things at your early age
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:41am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Marrtinez39s and Luminouz does not agree with your own kind of redpill. They'll subtly come for you now. It's either you are preaching hate or against them.

Just as there are different versions of the same thing or ideology, there's bound to be different versions of redpill and that's because humans are unique but predictable, we have different nature and understand things from different perspectives but principles remain the same.

The principle of redpill is amoral, neither good nor bad, neither white or black. It depends on how you use it. A person may use a redpill ideology that looks bad from a perspective but it's still redpill nonetheless. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:41am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

Very right!
martinez39s Luminouz ubunja is this what you preach to your people

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:44am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

Just as there are different versions of the same thing or ideology, there's bound to be different versions of redpill and that's because humans are unique but predictable, we have different nature and understand things from different perspectives but principles remain the same.

The principle of redpill is amoral, neither good nor bad, neither white or black. It depends on how you use it. A person may use a redpill ideology that looks bad from a perspective but it's still redpill nonetheless. grin grin
I'm so disappointed with your comments so far.

So redpill teaches you to use a lady in her prime and dump her later and also turn around to call her evening newspaper.

Now someone will say redpill is not evil hian

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:45am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Everybody come and see redpill teachings ooooooo.

Joseph come and see. I may be mischievous or whatever you call it but believe me these redpillers are up to no good

This is not a redpill teaching, this is just a personal experience for me. The girl knows I won't marry her but she keeps coming back because I'm the only one that can handle her sexual urges naturally. I have had enough sex that I can do without sex for the rest of my life!
But I can't marry a girl just because she's a great sex style or urge

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:48am On Apr 07
dontrulee:

This is not a redpill teaching, this is just a personal experience for me. The girl knows I won't marry her but she keeps coming back because I'm the only one that can handle her sexual urges naturally. I have had enough sex that I can do without sex for the rest of my life!
But I can't marry a girl just because she's a great sex style or urge
Anyways I'm not shocked afterall this is truly what redpill is about.

According to redpill it's either you are a womanizer or a monk.

Smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:48am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

So redpill teaches you to use a lady in her prime and dump her later and also turn around to call her evening newspaper.

Redpill is not evil.

You misinterpreted one of my comments.
I'm not using any lady, do you know if it's the lady that's using me instead?? There's nothing like using a lady in her prime. It's a lady that makes herself vulnerable in her prime, if she's not vulnerable there will be no question of being used.

And yes, we have different and plenty evening newspaper. They have hope since there are many simps who will eventually get married to them but for me, I can't

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:53am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Anyways I'm not shocked afterall this is truly what redpill is about.

According to redpill it's either you are a womanizer or a monk.

Smh

I used to be an advocate of Faithfulness, I'm still an advocate of Faithfulness even though I'm a womanizer.

I rid myself of oneitis few years ago and it's part of the best decision I made. From your perspective, it is a bad thing but from my personal experience, it's the best thing ever.

Is a womanizer a bad person, not necessarily. But ladies will call him bad because he can't easily be manipulated.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07
Troll. 😁😁😁
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm the matron of this thread, I come to shake and turn it upside down anytime I like.

I declare healings and progress to all of them here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07
Karlifate:

@ bolded:
Lmaooo....

I should have included that too but let me be nice ..it's a new week!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 1:23pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Marrtinez39s and Luminouz does not agree with your own kind of redpill. They'll subtly come for you now. It's either you are preaching hate or against them.

Please Do and Does are not the same. Go and learn the difference please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 1:28pm On Apr 07
Martinez39s:

I remember Robert Kiyosaki's journey into the red pill. After his divorce and how his marriage crashed, he started dabbling into the red pill for whatever reason.

To my utmost happiness, he had intelligent, decent and honest conversations with Rollo Tomassi on few occasions, with Rollo guiding him on the subject of female nature and providing clarifications as the discussion proceeded.

Again, to my utmost happiness. Mr Kiyosaki was not angry or bitter toward women; he unashamedly admitted where he could have done better, and he was open to listing his blue pill mistakes. He was also enthusiastic about learning the red pill. This is the attitude of smart, pragmatic, and result-orientes men who seek what is and not what should be. Unfortunately, the red pill dawned on him a bit late. Imagine the mistakes he could have avoided if he had the insights and pragmatism the red pill bestows on a redpiller. We here are fortunate to know these things on time.

Anyway, I didn't really follow his red pill afterwards. Did he leave the red pill? I don't know. Did he go back to his past ways? I don't know. Hope he is still standing strong.

Those who deride and condescend to redpillers for learning female nature and taking the subject seriously will either learn the hard way or unfortunately become victims of blue pill's fool's paradise till they die or when it is quite late. Learn or perish.

If you were wise, you will know that Robert and Tomassi are all about making money using gullible idiots. So many very dull people full this place sha.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 1:34pm On Apr 07
Martinez39s:
@PhillipPHD

Well said, nothing more to add.

When people nurse a cordial dislike for redpillers and the red pill, their dislike tend to manifest in numerous irrational, disappointing, and risible fashions. Here are some of them:

(1) From trying to insinuate or overtly claim that we spend copious amount of time discussing women on a daily basis, thereby forgoing leading a productive life;

(2) to claiming we are disgruntled fellows embittered by female rejection;

(3) to claiming we don't get laid;

(4) to claiming we are inexperienced young men who lack pedigree in the matter of our discourse;

(5) to dubiously misrepresenting us in order to make an argumentative point;

(6) to claiming or insinuating that our ethos and ideals are the musings and stuff of broke losers;

(7) to fishing out weak arguments from one or two redpillers in order to deconstruct and dismantle them so as to validate themselves, stamp their supposed relevance/substance, and/or throw mud on the red pill β€”as if all redpillers are always meant to make perfect takes, and we didn't gather here to correct each other and lead ourselves to better conclusions (something that has been stated here long ago). This infantile nonsense doesn't, and will never, have the effect they desire;

(8,) to trying to divide redpillers by claiming or implying certain redpillers are the standard to emulate (very common with female detractors trying to manipulate you away from a decision or conclusion) eg. "don't you see how Ubunja and Pansophist act? These are the true redpillers" Lol. Shut up b*tch and sit down. Funnily enough, when the same Ubunja or Pansophist does something they don't approve, they say "don't you see how caveadullam behaves? This is how a redpiller is supposed to be like. Very balanced." Balance kee you and your papa; grin

(9) to trying to subvert and overhaul our ethos, principles, and ideals;

(10) I could go on for days, even detailing more malicious, childish, ridiculous, and vicious forms of antagonistic attitudes that redpillers usually encounter here and in other spaces and threads.

Whether one likes it or not, the redpill is here to stay. The subject of female nature will be discussed till the end of days and men will do well to take this subject seriously and keep learning till death. If you don't like it, simply start your thread. Build your space the way redpillers built theirs.

How tall are you please? I can bet all that I have that you are very short. I feel the angry short man energy in your writings…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 1:53pm On Apr 07
Marriage is the biggest achievement for women in this life, as a man finding and fulfilling purpose is your biggest achievement

Most Nigerian men see marriage as an accomplishment thank God they are not in western societies with fully gynocentric laws, family creation is a noble patriarchal task but still it's not the core of masculinity even if you want to pass your genes

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 2:21pm On Apr 07
It’s unfortunate that an average African man was taught in his childhood that men are hunters and hunters chase while women are the prize. If you still carry this mentality you will discover after so many years that you’ve spent your time, resources and energy chasing something that can’t pay your bills.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 2:25pm On Apr 07
Men act too desperate for sex the reason why women are using it against us. If men can control their urges just a little bit, the table will turn. Guys are too hornnyy, too thirsty, too much libido, they want to fucck anything and the irony is that ugly looking or average looking girls become viable sexual objects to quench lust hence you start simping for them inflating their ego and they disrespect you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neckpresser101: 3:33pm On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Having an "understanding girlfriend" doesn't negate female nature, sure you are broke, she's accommodative, how you not sure she's not having another backup plan, how are you sure your relationship is not on a timeline, be wise In your dealing with women even the ones giving you NAWALT vibes.
everything is wrong with generalising all men as criminals and prone to violence due to our Testosterone levels is linked to violent behaviour
but NAWALT Is bad thing right?

mathematics is the language of the universe.
Anyone who's good at math will agree that there are exceptions in every math data X/0 is a very common math ratio which shows exception

My point is, there's nothing like NAWALT vibe NAWALT is real
AWALT isn't always true . make you no go treat good woman bad Ajeh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 3:40pm On Apr 07
Neckpresser101:

everything is wrong with generalising all men as criminals and prone to violence due to our Testosterone levels is linked to violent behaviour
but NAWALT Is bad thing right?

mathematics is the language of the universe.
Anyone who's good at math will agree that there are exceptions in every math data X/0 is a very common math ratio which shows exception

My point is, there's nothing like NAWALT vibe NAWALT is real
AWALT isn't always true . make you no go treat good woman bad Ajeh

In western societies with gynocentric laws that don't favour men, you don't have the luxury of getting the "good woman" because the laws incentives bad behaviour in women, simply put you can't find a quality wife there, I don't care how religious she is, but in fairly conservative societies like patriarchal Africa, you can get away with the "good girl myth" because the culture isn't yet "woke" unlike liberal societies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neckpresser101: 3:40pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

stfu troll!

redpoll is amoral

you do whatever you like with it

it's his life.

like he said that's his own personal application of redpill some guys are worse.
run along troll

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neckpresser101: 3:43pm On Apr 07
JESHAL007:

In western societies with gynocentric laws that don't favour men, you don't have the luxury of getting the "good woman" because the laws incentives bad behaviour in women, simply put you can't find a quality wife there, I don't care how religious she is, but in fairly conservative societies like patriarchal Africa, you can get away with the "good girl myth" because the culture isn't yet "woke" unlike liberal societies.
I understand man.

There are exceptions bro.

it's ok.

Thanks.

I made my point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 4:03pm On Apr 07
Redpill are mental schemas programmes designed to influence your conscious and subconscious mind in your dealings with women, it won't kill your natural sexual urges, it won't stop you from getting attracted to them, but it would influence your decisions and behaviours in your dealings with them making you more prudent, less emotional, more pragmatic, calculatively romantic so that you won't waste your time on unreciprocated attention/ affection, you won't be simping hard, you won't allow your thirst get the better of you, you won't fall into female manipulations, you would handle shit tests by maintaining frame

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07
JESHAL007:
Men act too desperate for sex the reason why women are using it against us. If men can control their urges just a little bit, the table will turn. Guys are too hornnyy, too thirsty, too much libido, they want to fucck anything and the irony is that ugly looking or average looking girls become viable sexual objects to quench lust hence you start simping for them inflating their ego and they disrespect you
It's the curse of having more than 20 times more testosterone than women. Too much Gish Gish dey our body!!! πŸ™‚

Testosterone is what makes men so driven but at the expense of the libido of a cocaine -sniffing he-goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kendrick80(m), wizzynuru and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.