Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763330 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wahaladondey: 9:40pm On Apr 24
qbqetell:
Don't Masturbate: A Dogma from People You Least Want to Emulate

The saying, "Don't Masturbate", is a saying you must have heard by now. On this thread, there are countless instances. On YouTube, there are countless instances. Your pastor and imams must have also promised all masturbators hell. I could go on, but you get the gist.

Like many of you, I stayed away from this act for almost as long as I have been alive. I didn't want that disdainful look if I was ever known to be a masturbator, I stayed away from it. Many of us can't understand why it is wrong, but we all just stay away from it, to avoid disdain from society.

If you ask the people who espouse the idea, "Why is masturbation wrong?", you'd get one of the following answers:

1: God Frows At It
Holier-than-thous can't wait to espouse how their religion is against masturbation, yet they are never able to provide a reference in any of their Holy books.

Your pastor would say masturbators are going to hell, but if you ask for a reference in the bible, he would ask what authority you have to question him. In fact, you may become a scapegoat and an outcast in your church.

2: It Would Destroy You
This is another bullshit. You will see why I said this.

Religion and Masturbation
I have researched both Christianity and Islam countlessly, but have never found any valid argument against Masturbation. Just in case, I was the one missing the depth of available research materials, I decided to use one of these AI assistants.

Question
Is the Quran against Masturbation?

Answer
The Quran does not explicitly mention masturbation. However, Islamic scholars and interpreters have debated and discussed the topic, and some have derived guidance from related verses and hadiths (sayings and actions of the Prophet Muhammad).

Some scholars consider masturbation to be makruh (disapproved or reprehensible) but not haram (forbidden). Others view it as a minor sin or a sign of weakness.

The Quran does encourage Muslims to maintain chastity and modesty (e.g., Surah Al-Isra' 17:32, Surah Al-Ahzab 33:35) and to seek marriage as a means of fulfilling sexual desires (e.g., Surah An-Nisa' 4:3). However, it is crucial to note that Islam prioritizes compassion, mercy, and self-awareness, and individuals are encouraged to seek guidance from qualified scholars or counselors if they struggle with sexual desires or behaviors.

Remember that Islamic interpretations can vary, and it's essential to approach these topics with sensitivity and respect for diverse perspectives.

Question
Is the Bible against Masturbation?

Answer
The Bible does not explicitly mention masturbation. However, some interpretations of certain passages have led to various perspectives on the topic. Here are a few examples:

1. Genesis 38:9-10: The story of Onan, who "spilled his seed on the ground" to avoid fathering a child, has sometimes been linked to masturbation. However, this interpretation is debated among scholars.

2. Matthew 5:27-28: Jesus teaches about lust and adultery in one's heart, which some have extended to include masturbation. However, this connection is not universally accepted.

3. 1 Corinthians 6:18-20: The apostle Paul writes about fleeing sexual immorality and honoring God with one's body. Some have applied this to masturbation, while others see it as addressing sexual relationships and exploitation.

It's essential to note that the Bible's focus is on promoting healthy relationships, self-control, and respect for one's body as a temple of the Holy Spirit. Different Christian traditions and interpretations may have varying views on masturbation, and individuals often hold personal beliefs based on their understanding of scripture and spiritual guidance.

Just like our AI assistant has provided, the Holy books never directly or in a logically implied manner admonish against masturbation.

Islam talks about just chastity and modesty. But when asked about masturbation, because the Quran didn't say anything about it, clerics would rather consider masturbation a bad act, based on their limited personal understanding. To an extent, I don't blame some, but the ones arrogant about the claim are the biggest problems.

Islam also asks, "... seek marriage as a means of fulfilling sexual desires ....". When someone says "Do X", it doesn't mean Y is forbidden.

The Bible referenced "Onan, who spilled his seed on the ground ...". This is nowhere close to a clear-cut admonition against masturbation.

In addition, the bible preaches against "lust and adultery". Anyone who tries to pass off masturbation as lust or adultery has likely never read the meaning of lust and adultery.

Futhermore, the Bible also made reference to, "... apostle Paul writes about fleeing sexual immorality and honoring God with one's body.". Masturbation isn't sexual intercourse, and any attempt to classify it under sexual immorality is just outrightly dumb.

Dangers of Not Masturbation in this Modern World
Yeah, you read that title right.

You see, we live in a modern world, or maybe I should say, a world very distant from the past.

In past times, women dressed modestly. Muslim and Christian women were well-known for their modest dressings. Even the ones who were not so religious dressed impressively modestly.

In present times, the average woman at best, puts on tempting, semi-revealing, and tight-fitting dresses. We now see 10% of their bosom. We now see the delicate curves of their body. We now see how soft their boobs are. When they run, we now see how their soft and succulent boobs dance. We now see their elegantly shaped bums. We now see the perfect sizes of their cup breasts. We now see their pant lines. We now see the delicate skin of their neck. All that, just for the average woman.

It gets worse for the other 30 - 40%. We get to see their entire breasts, through a joke called (see-through) net. If you go to the beach, you see full bum bums. In fact, you now see a woman's completely stark underbody at places like the beach. The only thing you probably haven't started seeing publicly are the entrances of their vaginas. Every other thing is readily available everywhere you go?

Is this a good or bad thing? I don't know, and that is not what this article is about.

My point is, we now live in a vastly different world. We now live in a world, where the sexual desire of the average man is stimulated to its peak, continuously for almost through out the day. Even if you decide not to go outside, your TVs are now heavily sexualized. The internet is now heavily sexualized. Even our churches have become hotspots for satisfying our eyes with women dressed sexually temptingly. The mosques are not an exception. There isn't just anywhere to run to. Whether you like it or not, you will be sexually stimulated. Sexual tension (Boner/Konji) or whatever you want to call it, would be forced down your throat.

Unless for guys having regular sex, the average man on the road is a Hot he-goat, maybe just a quiet one. You don't believe me? Make a girl approach a random guy on the road, tell him, if he slaps anyone on the road, she would allow him Bleep her. Wait and see how many slaps would go around, and eventually how many guys would line up for Bleep.

If sexual tension was a mild feeling that can be easily subdued, this whole situation wouldn't have been a problem. If anything, sexual impulse is an extremely powerful force. That thing called konji has made countless men do things, even they could not believe. Ask men around the world, if they wouldn't be ashamed and sincere, 98% would narrate at least one experience of how konji made them do things they wish they never did.

Konji is real. It is real and very crazy. It is real as God (for those who believe in God). In fact, certain scholars go as far as saying sexual tension is what drives the world economy: every man just wants to Bleep - not entirely true, but significantly true. This thing is so powerful, the moment surplus starts to build up in a man, you have to get it out of your system as soon as you can. You try to control it, but like fire in a bedroom, you are in control until something crazy happens.

I could share my personal experience. I was a man trying to be a decent human being. There was a point in my life when I wasn't having sex. The women I was around then expected a man to bow to them to get the coochie. My ego wouldn't let me. I also didn't want to masturbate, I didn't want to be sneered for being a masturbator.

I stepped out every day, to carry out my daily activities, but I found I was always already sexually stimulated by the time I got back home.

The powerful force kept building up inside of me and there was no way to dissipate it. Heat a wood enough, and it would burn. Heat a metal enough, and it will melt. Heat Diamond enough, and it will melt. Heat steel enough, and it would melt. And that is exactly what happened to me. I soon found myself in a spiral of events that almost led to a point of no return. I had grace and extreme luck, for my life would have been in a mess right now. It was at this point I decide things had to change and I couldn't keep going like this.

My story isn't unique. There is a sea of men who have gone through or going through similar experiences, with consequences of varying degrees. I'm not justifying any of these acts, but we have all heard of stories of grandpas abusing 5-year-old babies, stories of guys raping girls, stories of brothers sleeping with sisters, stories of fathers sleeping with daughters, stories of teachers sleeping with students, stories of guys whose careers were ruined because konji got the better of them.

It always doesn't manifest in just the form above. Sometimes, it manifests in the form of beaten-down husbands and boyfriends. The wife/girlfriend finds how helpless her man can be when he needs sex, then she weaponizes it. She gives him sex when he does something good and withholds the sex when she disapproves of something, like a dog trainer training a dog. The man, fearing the consequences or not even having an option, surrenders and becomes a docile sheep that does whatever madam says and wants. This is why you sometimes see strong men become caricatures of themselves when they get into relationships. Konji is real.

It sometimes manifests in the form of anger. Look at men (and women) who are always angry for no reason, you would often find they have never had sex or haven't had sex in a very long time. These are the kind who go ahead to shoot schools down, stalk and murder women, and troll on social media.

People would try to make you seem weak for being unable to control konji. They would try to make you seem less. These guys are hypocrites who are getting sex often and can not relate. Also, some chronically masturbate, and shame other men who do. And truly, some don't get sex often and also don't masturbate, but look at their lives, they are often the people you least want to be like. Will Smith is an example. The boy once made a video of how terrible masturbation is, but Will Smith should be the last person trying to be an example for other men.

Closing
Konji is real. It is a crazy force. Before it ruins you, get hold of it.

You don't want to lack it, but even more importantly, you don't want too much in your system for a prolonged period. Konji is an essential ingredient in a passionate man's system. It is what makes men work hard and grind the hell out of work. In other words, it is needed, but when you are done using it for what you need it for, you want to expel it from your system as soon as possible.

The frequency and time of expulsion would depend on you. Personally, when I wake up, I go to work, and grind the hell out. But as soon as I am back, I expel that shit out of my system, unless mama is coming over for the night.

When I sleep at night, my body secretes fresh one, and the cycle repeats.

The first step to becoming a man with great mental clarity is being able to manage your konji levels. You don't want to have an excess or stale semen in your system for a prolonged period.

If you have a girl or woman to help relieve you of this energy, great. But when a female isn't around, be proud to help yourself.

So brother, head over to that store, find the most refined cream you can lay your hands on, and konj/stroke konji out of your system.

Be proud. Don't let any mother fucker shame you for choosing to have mental clarity. If you can't afford a cream, a bar soap works too. Soaked detergent or even bare-hand also work, although not recommended.

This is my BUT, a big B BUT actually. Never use masturbation for pleasure. There is a difference between using it to maintain your energy level and just using it whenever you feel like. Like all addictions, masturbation addiction is also bad. When masturbation becomes a tool of pleasure (instead of being a tool to keep your mental clarity), you soon start doing it too often, and that is where the problem begins. Just like too much water can kill you, too much masturbation is also detrimental.

Usually, once a day, is enough. At times, you need it twice. Experiment to find out what frequency and time work best for you.

In closing, Masturbation is an absolutely essential tool in the kit of every man looking to attain mental clarity and logical maturity. Even for men with relationships, it shatters whatever pussy power a woman thinks she holds over you. When she knows, your hand could do the job if she refuses, she would have less incentive to misbehave and think she holds any special power over you.

Once again, Masturbation is an absolutely essential tool in the kit of every modern man. Your true moral, masculinity, career, or even life may never survive without it. Be proud to be a masturbator. I am proud to be a masturbator.

Can someone share us a GIF of that Ronaldo masturbation goal celebration? The man has been trying to pass you guys a message.

I get why you would hold this view and it’s completely valid but taking the easy way out continually would eventually mold it into a habit for you, you’d sooner begin to think that going out into the world to “hustle” for sex, intimacy and relationships is not worth it since you can just sit at home and satisfy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 2:50am On Apr 25
O
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
E be like say na hate una dey preach now. My ✋ no dey. If you no be virgin man u don't have the moral justification to body shame a non virgin lady. Konji no care about your gender or sex. Virgin is good... But it's not assurance for a successful marriage

What’s the physical proof of virginity in men?

What’s the physical proof of virginity in women?

Answer the questions to yourself and have a nice day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 6:58am On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Idiot.

You have 100+ as body count, she also have body count above double digit figures... Body count cancel ❌🚫 body count. No need to body shame anybody. Where you wan see a virgin in this country now??

Never see a selfish and wicked people like this, ......they want to sleep with every hole available, go to all clubs,drink and take all known hard drugs. When it's time to get married, ........A beautiful,elegant and untouched maiden to leave with them for the rest of their life.

Who does that? You reap what you sow ok.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25
Fiscus105:

Never see a selfish and wicked people like this, ......they want to sleep with every hole available, go to all clubs,drink and take all known hard drugs. When it's time to get married, ........A beautiful,elegant and untouched maiden to leave with them for the rest of their life.

Who does that? You reap what you sow ok.

Dog will bite your yansh this week

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mablie(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25
Martinez39s:
Using style to change the issue of discussion to give yourself an escape doesn't fly. Stop wasting your time.

A man who has a sexual past is not doing anything amiss or being hypocritical when he wifes a nonvirgin. His past doesn't matter, and women and men are not the same. Get this through your dense skull.

Finally, redpillers unashamedly want virgins and there is nothing you can do about it Once again, stop wasting your time and energy. Sit your ass down.

Their disingenuous criticisms all boils down to;

"Why do you men have standards?"/ "Why are you men creating or setting standards for women?"

Who do you all think you are?Una be God?
Why dont you want non-virgin women?
Why dont you want single,ran-through women over 30?
Why dont you want women with tattoos?
Single mothers nko?What is so bad about them?
Etc...

These were issues men in the West,especially those at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder had to deal with for many years until the advent of the manosphere.

It is Nigerian men's turn to encounter thesame issues and be very vigilant with the messaging they imbibe from every medium.Its either we fold (many have folded) or we fight back because the message right now is being pushed hard in our society.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TradingGod: 1:16pm On Apr 25
Real red pillers accept the truth no matter how bitter the truth is

If you indulge in pre marital sex you have no moral justification to judge women who indulge in pre marital sex

Because God created man and woman as virgins

St. John 8:7 So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

In translation, if you are not a virgin, you have no right to condemn women that are not virgins

Only a male virgin can judge a woman that is not a virgin. QED undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 1:26pm On Apr 25
TradingGod:

If you indulge in pre marital sex you have no moral justification to judge women who indulge in pre marital sex

St. John 8:7 So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

In translation, if you are not a virgin, you have no right to condemn women that are not virgins

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 2:10pm On Apr 25
Karlifate:
NOTE: More times than not...

If for whatever reason she is texting you asking questions....

...it’s her way of signaling to you that she wants to see you.

Woman will never outright say “Hey I want to see you”

They communicate covertly.

Arrange the meetup ASAP.
wink

But I don't think this is applicable in work place environment where one spends most of their week days in and hardly have time to socialize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25
TradingGod:

I ask again:

You think the creator is foolish like you? Don’t play yourself. Learn or learn the hard way.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TradingGod: 8:24pm On Apr 25
PhillipPHD:

I ask again:

You think the creator is foolish like you? Don’t play yourself. Learn or learn the hard way.

Truth is bitter

If you practice pre marital sex, you have no justification to condemn a woman who practice same undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 8:27pm On Apr 25
Women are natural manipulators, men have a long way to go dealing with women, one needs the redpill not to just be on the defensive but also on the offensive

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by benzics(m): 5:02am On Apr 26
I was chatting with some Female friends, and they were on about why men judge women’s sexual past, “don’t men have sex too?”.

They were speechless after I dropped an analogy 😂

You see, SEX IS NOT THE SAME FOR MEN AND WOMEN.

For men, a body count of 5 needs you to put in effort, Initiate conversations, lead the whole dynamic, have something going, look good, etc. On average, most young men aged 25 or less, have body counts less than 10, hell, there are men who are 25+ and still find it hard to get sex irrespective of how they look.

For women, a body count of 25 is just a matter of her saying “YES”. A woman can easily rake up 25 bodies in one day, men are sexually cheap.

Why do you want us to look at SEX the same way for both genders if not that you’re unintelligent?

A woman with a high body count is a loose woman according to men’s psyche, and men have shown times without number, that the sexual past of a woman matters to them.

On the other hand, a man with a high body count just simply means he has what many women find interesting, and times without number, women have shown that a man’s sexual past is irrelevant, he just has to be a high value man who can provide for and protect his own.

So why are people trying to suddenly make men comfortable wifing loose women? You can cry from now till the day you die, men will keep holding women accountable for their sexual history, your senseless discussions won’t change what has been embedded in men’s DNA.

Lastly, answer these questions yourself if you still don’t understand.

Will a handsome man walking up to 20 women and asking them for sex in less than a minute, be as successful as a beautiful woman walking up to 20 men and asking for sex?

Again, which gender has commercialized sex and which gender pays heavily for it?

You can see that the answers to the above questions are different, but somehow you still want us to look at sex the same for both genders, you can clearly see that you’re an idiot. 😂

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 5:51am On Apr 26
benzics:
I was chatting with some Female friends, and they were on about why men judge women’s sexual past, “don’t men have sex too?”.

They were speechless after I dropped an analogy 😂

You see, SEX IS NOT THE SAME FOR MEN AND WOMEN.

For men, a body count of 5 needs you to put in effort, Initiate conversations, lead the whole dynamic, have something going, look good, etc. On average, most young men aged 25 or less, have body counts less than 10, hell, there are men who are 25+ and still find it hard to get sex irrespective of how they look.

For women, a body count of 25 is just a matter of her saying “YES”. A woman can easily rake up 25 bodies in one day, men are sexually cheap.

Why do you want us to look at SEX the same way for both genders if not that you’re unintelligent?

A woman with a high body count is a loose woman according to men’s psyche, and men have shown times without number, that the sexual past of a woman matters to them.

On the other hand, a man with a high body count just simply means he has what many women find interesting, and times without number, women have shown that a man’s sexual past is irrelevant, he just has to be a high value man who can provide for and protect his own.

So why are people trying to suddenly make men comfortable wifing loose women? You can cry from now till the day you die, men will keep holding women accountable for their sexual history, your senseless discussions won’t change what has been embedded in men’s DNA.

Lastly, answer these questions yourself if you still don’t understand.

Will a handsome man walking up to 20 women and asking them for sex in less than a minute, be as successful as a beautiful woman walking up to 20 men and asking for sex?

Again, which gender has commercialized sex and which gender pays heavily for it?

You can see that the answers to the above questions are different, but somehow you still want us to look at sex the same for both genders, you can clearly see that you’re an idiot. 😂

You are talking trash. A man of 25 doesn’t have to be an alpha male or beg women for sex. He can go to an ashi house and pay 2k anytime he wants to fukk.

And after patronizing all the ashawo in the brothel and catching enough Yamayama disease from ashawo, what makes him better than the loose girls with high body count?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by benzics(m): 6:15am On Apr 26
Wotowotoman:

You are talking trash. A man of 25 doesn’t have to be an alpha male or beg women for sex. He can go to an ashi house and pay 2k anytime he wants to fukk.

And after patronizing all the ashawo in the brothel and catching enough Yamayama disease from ashawo, what makes him better than the loose girls with high body count?
Are we not saying the same thing? Is money plucked from trees? How many men have 2k to spare for sex?
Sex is still a rare commodity for a man, because he doesn’t get that easily, unless you’re of the opinion that money can be gotten easily for everyone.

Does a woman need to pay 2k to have sex? Even the ugliest women get sexual advances from good looking men, can you say the same for an ugly man?

Gold is highly valued because it’s rare, not because it’s shiny, a rare commodity that people love is a highly valued commodity.

Sex is to man what Gold is to humans(Gold is rare).
Sex is to woman what Sand is to humans(Sand is everywhere).

Come back when men can get sex as easy as women, till then, keep wallowing in your ignorance.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wahaladondey: 6:20am On Apr 26
benzics:

Are we not saying the same thing? Is money plucked from trees? How many men have 2k to spare for sex?
Sex is still a rare commodity for a man, because he doesn’t get that easily, unless you’re of the opinion that money can be gotten easily for everyone.

Does a woman need to pay 2k to have sex? Even the ugliest women get sexual advances from good looking men, can you say the same for an ugly man?

Gold is highly valued because it’s rare, not because it’s shiny, a rare commodity that people love is a highly valued commodity.

Come back when men can get sex as easy as women, till then, keep wallowing in your ignorance.

This is a perfect analogy.

grin He thought he was making sense

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:30am On Apr 26
benzics:

I can see where your pain is coming from. That women can get nacks easily and you cannot find ordinary 1k to level up with them. If you like no go hustle for money, dey there dey hate on women. Broke son of a poor man like you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by benzics(m): 6:42am On Apr 26
Wotowotoman:

I can see where your pain is coming from. That women can get nacks easily and you cannot find ordinary 1k to level up with them. If you like no go hustle for money, dey there dey hate on women. Broke son of a poor man like you.
And instead of coming up with meaningful rebuttals, you have resorted to senseless insults.

There is no pain anywhere in my write up, a woman cannot afford to be as sexually liberal as a man, because sex is not the same for her.
Even Mother Nature tried telling you this, by cursing men with testosterone levels that make them crave sex, and an endless supply of sperm. Biological clock/Menopause, and limited supply of eggs for women should also tell something, but you’re obviously not that bright.

Men value chastity, women don’t.

I’m just stating facts and won’t reply your nonsense moving on.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:46am On Apr 26
99% of the boys here are pained losers that are just angry that they do not have what it takes to get girls to sleep with them. Let them see small change now, and you won’t see them here again. Bullshit!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:49am On Apr 26
Una go dey shout redpill up and down but to reason logically una no fit. How can you take seriously a man that says it’s okay for a man to sleep with all kinds of women but a woman is a Hoe when she does the same? You guys are idiots!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by benzics(m): 6:54am On Apr 26
How can you take seriously a locksmith that says it’s okay for a key to open multiple locks, but a lock that can be opened by multiple keys is a useless lock?
You guys are idiots!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 7:32am On Apr 26
benzics:

And instead of coming up with meaningful rebuttals, you have resorted to senseless insults.

There is no pain anywhere in my write up, a woman cannot afford to be as sexually liberal as a man, because sex is not the same for her.
Even Mother Nature tried telling you this, by cursing men with testosterone levels that make them crave sex, and an endless supply of sperm. Biological clock/Menopause, and limited supply of eggs for women should also tell something, but you’re obviously not that bright.

Men value chastity, women don’t.

I’m just stating facts and won’t reply your nonsense moving on.

No wonder your papa the poor radio repairer go marry 15 year old pikin to born 11 children for am. Na him footstep you wan follow..

And then you dey wonder where your mama dey see the money to take care of your broke pman and all the children in that one room wey una dey live. Abi you think say na only that ‘trading’ dey pay for everything? Yamayama fall on that una broke bald heads there. Pedo people.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lymelyte(m): 8:04am On Apr 26
qbqetell:
Don't Masturbate: A Dogma from People You Least Want to Emulate

The saying, "Don't Masturbate", is a saying you must have heard by now. On this thread, there are countless instances. On YouTube, there are countless instances. Your pastor and imams must have also promised all masturbators hell. I could go on, but you get the gist.

Like many of you, I stayed away from this act for almost as long as I have been alive. I didn't want that disdainful look if I was ever known to be a masturbator, I stayed away from it. Many of us can't understand why it is wrong, but we all just stay away from it, to avoid disdain from society.

If you ask the people who espouse the idea, "Why is masturbation wrong?", you'd get one of the following answers:

1: God Frows At It
Holier-than-thous can't wait to espouse how their religion is against masturbation, yet they are never able to provide a reference in any of their Holy books.

Your pastor would say masturbators are going to hell, but if you ask for a reference in the bible, he would ask what authority you have to question him. In fact, you may become a scapegoat and an outcast in your church.

2: It Would Destroy You
This is another bullshit. You will see why I said this.

Religion and Masturbation
I have researched both Christianity and Islam countlessly, but have never found any valid argument against Masturbation. Just in case, I was the one missing the depth of available research materials, I decided to use one of these AI assistants.

Question
Is the Quran against Masturbation?

Answer
The Quran does not explicitly mention masturbation. However, Islamic scholars and interpreters have debated and discussed the topic, and some have derived guidance from related verses and hadiths (sayings and actions of the Prophet Muhammad).

Some scholars consider masturbation to be makruh (disapproved or reprehensible) but not haram (forbidden). Others view it as a minor sin or a sign of weakness.

The Quran does encourage Muslims to maintain chastity and modesty (e.g., Surah Al-Isra' 17:32, Surah Al-Ahzab 33:35) and to seek marriage as a means of fulfilling sexual desires (e.g., Surah An-Nisa' 4:3). However, it is crucial to note that Islam prioritizes compassion, mercy, and self-awareness, and individuals are encouraged to seek guidance from qualified scholars or counselors if they struggle with sexual desires or behaviors.

Remember that Islamic interpretations can vary, and it's essential to approach these topics with sensitivity and respect for diverse perspectives.

Question
Is the Bible against Masturbation?

Answer
The Bible does not explicitly mention masturbation. However, some interpretations of certain passages have led to various perspectives on the topic. Here are a few examples:

1. Genesis 38:9-10: The story of Onan, who "spilled his seed on the ground" to avoid fathering a child, has sometimes been linked to masturbation. However, this interpretation is debated among scholars.

2. Matthew 5:27-28: Jesus teaches about lust and adultery in one's heart, which some have extended to include masturbation. However, this connection is not universally accepted.

3. 1 Corinthians 6:18-20: The apostle Paul writes about fleeing sexual immorality and honoring God with one's body. Some have applied this to masturbation, while others see it as addressing sexual relationships and exploitation.

It's essential to note that the Bible's focus is on promoting healthy relationships, self-control, and respect for one's body as a temple of the Holy Spirit. Different Christian traditions and interpretations may have varying views on masturbation, and individuals often hold personal beliefs based on their understanding of scripture and spiritual guidance.

Just like our AI assistant has provided, the Holy books never directly or in a logically implied manner admonish against masturbation.

Islam talks about just chastity and modesty. But when asked about masturbation, because the Quran didn't say anything about it, clerics would rather consider masturbation a bad act, based on their limited personal understanding. To an extent, I don't blame some, but the ones arrogant about the claim are the biggest problems.

Islam also asks, "... seek marriage as a means of fulfilling sexual desires ....". When someone says "Do X", it doesn't mean Y is forbidden.

The Bible referenced "Onan, who spilled his seed on the ground ...". This is nowhere close to a clear-cut admonition against masturbation.

In addition, the bible preaches against "lust and adultery". Anyone who tries to pass off masturbation as lust or adultery has likely never read the meaning of lust and adultery.

Futhermore, the Bible also made reference to, "... apostle Paul writes about fleeing sexual immorality and honoring God with one's body.". Masturbation isn't sexual intercourse, and any attempt to classify it under sexual immorality is just outrightly dumb.

Dangers of Not Masturbation in this Modern World
Yeah, you read that title right.

You see, we live in a modern world, or maybe I should say, a world very distant from the past.

In past times, women dressed modestly. Muslim and Christian women were well-known for their modest dressings. Even the ones who were not so religious dressed impressively modestly.

In present times, the average woman at best, puts on tempting, semi-revealing, and tight-fitting dresses. We now see 10% of their bosom. We now see the delicate curves of their body. We now see how soft their boobs are. When they run, we now see how their soft and succulent boobs dance. We now see their elegantly shaped bums. We now see the perfect sizes of their cup breasts. We now see their pant lines. We now see the delicate skin of their neck. All that, just for the average woman.

It gets worse for the other 30 - 40%. We get to see their entire breasts, through a joke called (see-through) net. If you go to the beach, you see full bum bums. In fact, you now see a woman's completely stark underbody at places like the beach. The only thing you probably haven't started seeing publicly are the entrances of their vaginas. Every other thing is readily available everywhere you go?

Is this a good or bad thing? I don't know, and that is not what this article is about.

My point is, we now live in a vastly different world. We now live in a world, where the sexual desire of the average man is stimulated to its peak, continuously for almost through out the day. Even if you decide not to go outside, your TVs are now heavily sexualized. The internet is now heavily sexualized. Even our churches have become hotspots for satisfying our eyes with women dressed sexually temptingly. The mosques are not an exception. There isn't just anywhere to run to. Whether you like it or not, you will be sexually stimulated. Sexual tension (Boner/Konji) or whatever you want to call it, would be forced down your throat.

Unless for guys having regular sex, the average man on the road is a Hot he-goat, maybe just a quiet one. You don't believe me? Make a girl approach a random guy on the road, tell him, if he slaps anyone on the road, she would allow him Bleep her. Wait and see how many slaps would go around, and eventually how many guys would line up for Bleep.

If sexual tension was a mild feeling that can be easily subdued, this whole situation wouldn't have been a problem. If anything, sexual impulse is an extremely powerful force. That thing called konji has made countless men do things, even they could not believe. Ask men around the world, if they wouldn't be ashamed and sincere, 98% would narrate at least one experience of how konji made them do things they wish they never did.

Konji is real. It is real and very crazy. It is real as God (for those who believe in God). In fact, certain scholars go as far as saying sexual tension is what drives the world economy: every man just wants to Bleep - not entirely true, but significantly true. This thing is so powerful, the moment surplus starts to build up in a man, you have to get it out of your system as soon as you can. You try to control it, but like fire in a bedroom, you are in control until something crazy happens.

I could share my personal experience. I was a man trying to be a decent human being. There was a point in my life when I wasn't having sex. The women I was around then expected a man to bow to them to get the coochie. My ego wouldn't let me. I also didn't want to masturbate, I didn't want to be sneered for being a masturbator.

I stepped out every day, to carry out my daily activities, but I found I was always already sexually stimulated by the time I got back home.

The powerful force kept building up inside of me and there was no way to dissipate it. Heat a wood enough, and it would burn. Heat a metal enough, and it will melt. Heat Diamond enough, and it will melt. Heat steel enough, and it would melt. And that is exactly what happened to me. I soon found myself in a spiral of events that almost led to a point of no return. I had grace and extreme luck, for my life would have been in a mess right now. It was at this point I decide things had to change and I couldn't keep going like this.

My story isn't unique. There is a sea of men who have gone through or going through similar experiences, with consequences of varying degrees. I'm not justifying any of these acts, but we have all heard of stories of grandpas abusing 5-year-old babies, stories of guys raping girls, stories of brothers sleeping with sisters, stories of fathers sleeping with daughters, stories of teachers sleeping with students, stories of guys whose careers were ruined because konji got the better of them.

It always doesn't manifest in just the form above. Sometimes, it manifests in the form of beaten-down husbands and boyfriends. The wife/girlfriend finds how helpless her man can be when he needs sex, then she weaponizes it. She gives him sex when he does something good and withholds the sex when she disapproves of something, like a dog trainer training a dog. The man, fearing the consequences or not even having an option, surrenders and becomes a docile sheep that does whatever madam says and wants. This is why you sometimes see strong men become caricatures of themselves when they get into relationships. Konji is real.

It sometimes manifests in the form of anger. Look at men (and women) who are always angry for no reason, you would often find they have never had sex or haven't had sex in a very long time. These are the kind who go ahead to shoot schools down, stalk and murder women, and troll on social media.

People would try to make you seem weak for being unable to control konji. They would try to make you seem less. These guys are hypocrites who are getting sex often and can not relate. Also, some chronically masturbate, and shame other men who do. And truly, some don't get sex often and also don't masturbate, but look at their lives, they are often the people you least want to be like. Will Smith is an example. The boy once made a video of how terrible masturbation is, but Will Smith should be the last person trying to be an example for other men.

Closing
Konji is real. It is a crazy force. Before it ruins you, get hold of it.

You don't want to lack it, but even more importantly, you don't want too much in your system for a prolonged period. Konji is an essential ingredient in a passionate man's system. It is what makes men work hard and grind the hell out of work. In other words, it is needed, but when you are done using it for what you need it for, you want to expel it from your system as soon as possible.

The frequency and time of expulsion would depend on you. Personally, when I wake up, I go to work, and grind the hell out. But as soon as I am back, I expel that shit out of my system, unless mama is coming over for the night.

When I sleep at night, my body secretes fresh one, and the cycle repeats.

The first step to becoming a man with great mental clarity is being able to manage your konji levels. You don't want to have an excess or stale semen in your system for a prolonged period.

If you have a girl or woman to help relieve you of this energy, great. But when a female isn't around, be proud to help yourself.

So brother, head over to that store, find the most refined cream you can lay your hands on, and konj/stroke konji out of your system.

Be proud. Don't let any mother fucker shame you for choosing to have mental clarity. If you can't afford a cream, a bar soap works too. Soaked detergent or even bare-hand also work, although not recommended.

This is my BUT, a big B BUT actually. Never use masturbation for pleasure. There is a difference between using it to maintain your energy level and just using it whenever you feel like. Like all addictions, masturbation addiction is also bad. When masturbation becomes a tool of pleasure (instead of being a tool to keep your mental clarity), you soon start doing it too often, and that is where the problem begins. Just like too much water can kill you, too much masturbation is also detrimental.

Usually, once a day, is enough. At times, you need it twice. Experiment to find out what frequency and time work best for you.

In closing, Masturbation is an absolutely essential tool in the kit of every man looking to attain mental clarity and logical maturity. Even for men with relationships, it shatters whatever pussy power a woman thinks she holds over you. When she knows, your hand could do the job if she refuses, she would have less incentive to misbehave and think she holds any special power over you.

Once again, Masturbation is an absolutely essential tool in the kit of every modern man. Your true moral, masculinity, career, or even life may never survive without it. Be proud to be a masturbator. I am proud to be a masturbator.

Can someone share us a GIF of that Ronaldo masturbation goal celebration? The man has been trying to pass you guys a message.
You are not correct sir.. I disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26
Wotowotoman:
Una go dey shout redpill up and down but to reason logically una no fit. How can you take seriously a man that says it’s okay for a man to sleep with all kinds of women but a woman is a Hoe when she does the same? You guys are idiots!
So you're still here? So I go for months still comeback come meet you😂😂

You better move on and leave us alone, as I can see You're really pained by this thread.. I can see the pain in all these your wailing posts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26
benzics:
How can you take seriously a locksmith that says it’s okay for a key to open multiple locks, but a lock that can be opened by multiple keys is a useless lock?
You guys are idiots!
Its not a locksmith but factual and proven proverb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 2:48pm On Apr 26
TradingGod:

na niggas like you go pay money (dowry)on top used pussy , after all you no be virgin 😂.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TradingGod: 10:48pm On Apr 26
Ballzproblem2:
na niggas like you go pay money (dowry)on top used pussy , after all you no be virgin 😂.

Marrying a virgin does not guarantee a happy home

If I dey lie, ask Kaka the footballer 🤐

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 11:26pm On Apr 26
TradingGod:

Marrying a virgin does not guarantee a happy home

If I dey lie, ask Kaka the footballer 🤐
https://punchng.com/kakas-ex-wife-denies-saying-she-divorced-footballer-for-being-perfect/

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TradingGod: 12:00am On Apr 27

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bmasz(m): 9:42am On Apr 27
Wotowotoman:

He asked a valid question. You guys keep talking about women’s past. What about men’s past? If woman don rotten because she dey nack other men before she meet suitor, is a man also not rotten if he’s sleeping with girls before he meets his wife to be?

The truth about the matter is that body count for women is the number of men they have slept with.

But, for men the number of women you have had an official relationship with is what matters.

Men should be easy to sleep with but had to have a relationship with.

Because why give ladies what they need from you on a platter of gold if they would not surrender their pussy from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:03am On Apr 27
This is TheGidRedpiller.

*Yes, I'm back.

*Yes, I'm more matured.

*Yes, I'm still a Redpiller, but I'm now one with a whole lot more experience.

*Yes, there are a whole lot of upgrades that needs to be made to the TheGidRedpiller's branding.

*Yes, I have a lot of stories to tell, and I WILL TELL THEM.

* Tomorrow At 10AM On The Dot, i will be live on Nairaland, I will be posting my first topic in 52 weeks.

*This is a call to action, go out there and let every Nairalander know that TheGidRedpiller is BACK, and as a matter of fact, he never left!!

See you all tomorrow.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jashub: 10:28am On Apr 27
TheGidRedpiller:
This is TheGidRedpiller.

*Yes, I'm back.

*Yes, I'm more matured.

*Yes, I'm still a Redpiller, but I'm now one with a whole lot more experience.

*Yes, there are a whole lot of upgrades that needs to be made to the TheGidRedpiller's branding.

*Yes, I have a lot of stories to tell, and I WILL TELL THEM.

* Tomorrow At 10AM On The Dot, i will be live on Nairaland, I will be posting my first topic in 52 weeks.

*This is a call to action, go out there and let every Nairalander know that TheGidRedpiller is BACK, and as a matter of fact, he never left!!

See you all tomorrow.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Welcome back bro...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27
monerozi5590:
Her past matters a lot. Don't allow society to deceive you.

A virgin is a good indicator of a successful marriage.

If you find a good/ decent woman with traditional values, keep her.
Virginity is not an indicator of a successful marriage. Not everything in this world is black and white, there are context to many things. Some girls are virgins because they're either ugly or haven't just gotten the opportunity to have sex. What matters in this case is her morality and her view of relationship, family life,and sex.
If her past matters, then yours too should. Your past as man even has more impact on the dynamic of your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.