Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755992 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 7:22am On Apr 17
Rizzputin:

The short version of what I want to tell you is: Both girls are attracted to you and possibly want to fùck you

Now, let's dive into the long version....

When a girl hits you with a "I have a boyfriend" it boils down to three things:

1) when she said it
2) how she said it
3) And what you did or say before she said it

If you approach a girl and tells you "I have a boyfriend" quite early then she's rejecting you. And it doesn't matter is she actually has a bf or not. She's basically saying "You revealed all your cards to me so soon. There's no mystery and I'm not interested "

Now, how about when she does it much later in your case?

There are many scenarios but I won't talk about them here. Rather, I'll focus on your situation and tell you what both mean.

Before that let me start out by saying, I like your approach. Because you are letting the girl know your sexual desire for her.

I always tell guys NEVER to hide the fact that they find a girl sexually attractive or want to fùck her. Girls love desire and get turned on by it.

If a girl walked up to you and told you she'll fùck you so hard you'll pass out... whether you found her attractive at first or not... you'll feel a bit of sexual tension. That's the same thing that happens when you channel your sexual energy towards her in a smooth way.

The problem with this move is that most guys don't do it. Most guys prefer to patient or act as a friend or disguise till she gets very comfortable with them.

Attempting to be ballsy and fast the way you're doing is not something normal guys do. It's something men with confidence and charm do. Only an experienced seducer would do something like that.

Because of that, she'll test you or throw an obstacle to see how you handle it. If you handle it well, she gets even more attracted and is more eager to sleep with you.

Now, back to your specific situation:

● The first girl likes you. She's sneaky af. Your story is very familiar to me because I encounter it often myself.

So you guys chatted naughty then she says "I hope my boyfriend doesn't read this chat" This is womanese for two things. Meaning, it has two meanings

"I want this to be low key so don't be too naughty just in case"

AND

"I have a boyfriend and I'm telling you this so you'll know how to seduce me smoothly and not make me feel bad about cheating. Also, I'm telling you so in my mind I can blame you for making me cheat"

You see, when women want to cheat... they might feel a sense of guilt or shame and in order to get rid of it... they'll find something to blame. That is why lots of girls cheat at parties so they can blame "alcohol" or "being a drunk"

However, when those things aren't available they'll just blame the guy and convince themselves in their mind by saying "he made me do it" Telling you about their bf is a way to make themselves feel better by shifting the blame

I've slept with so many girlfriends and wives that I usually just smirk whenever I hear "omo my bf shouldn't see this" because I know what she's trying to communicate.

● The second girl is like the first ... if you held her hand in public she's probably telling you that you should be more low key with things that people might be watching...

Or possibly her crush might be watching. But that isn't any of your business tho, your own is to fùck her not be her crush or husband or bf

● Next, stop getting hung up on these reactions: girls flirting, girls chasing, girls showing green light.

Those are reactions not results. Only one result matters: you fùcking her or some sort of sexual stuff like blow jòb or anal etc

Why? Because if you've been seducing women long enough, you'd know a girl can give you green light today or seem interested today and flip the next time you see her.

But a girl you've slept with has hooked and invested something tangible.

Also some girls are just attention diggers (like gold diggers) They want your gold but they want to use your attention to feed their ego.

That's why you want to focus on what really matters, her fùcking you

● Lastly, game these girls like you normally would... But be chill and laid back about it.

They're attracted and want to fùck you. But be smooth, chill, laid back and charming about it.

Remember you're still the prize
thank you Rizzputing...

I appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 7:24am On Apr 17
Fiscus105:

I doubt if you guys know that ,man and woman go through almost the same physiological needs (water,food, air,sex, attractions, companionship etc).

The same way when you see a beautiful lady, that a man would go for her even though he is in another relationship,that woman would fall weak too, if she sees man that attracted to her.

It's only culture from time immemorial that preventing women to express such needs whenever they come across it. Nonetheless,the culture is fast fading away going forward.

When you are handsome guy/man, the way you gets women is complete different from average or ugly guys. While handsome guys/men "be on their lane" and women flock them, the average and ugly guys struggling hard to get women, that's hard reality.(Though money is also a factor)

Back to the topic, those two ladies found you attractive and they were unable to put their body in check when they met you, hence falling yakata for you if u press the buttons harder.
thank you...I always like to know the psychology Behind behaviours

Rizzputing and pukkalolo have expanciate well and so do you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:08am On Apr 17
Karlifate:
Some men who go with the “alpha” tag behaves like robots. grin

You might have a nice house, nice car or nice money... grin

...but that dude you think is inferior, but oozes charisma & charm will fukk a hottie on the 1st date.

The boring alpha man will have to wait till she "is ready" before seeing her naked. grin

In sequel:

Alpha is not your muscles, it’s your ability to lead.

Alpha is not your wallet, it’s putting your mission first.

Alpha is not your nice car, it’s how strong your frame is.

Alpha is not your expensive jewelleries, it’s your IDGAF aura when you enter a room.

Alpha is not the external, it’s the internal. 💯

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:10am On Apr 17
Fiscus105:

Abi ooo, Seun must be paying you for correcting errors and blunders on a faceless forum!

I won't be surprised if you are planning for next WAEC exam or perhaps, a 100 level student in university that still struggling to have good grade in Use of English.

Whenever a teenage too crazy about errors in English language, he belongs to the two categories.(I was like that several years ago.)

O boy, wishing you success in your exams!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:12am On Apr 17
Amber Rose DMed Eminem, but dude ignored like she never existed. cheesy

She thought dude is a rich SIMPu rapper like Drake, Kanye West etc...

She was pained to the extent of making series of posts about the 'incident' cheesy grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:13am On Apr 17
Karlifate:

She was pained to the extent of making series of posts about the 'incident' cheesy grin

This generation got the most confident ran through bitches ever. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:18am On Apr 17
Karlifate:

This guy. I am convinced that you are a teenager. SMH… Wetin be this for Christ’s sake

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:23am On Apr 17
Dear [young] men,

That girl for whom you are sacrificing your goals,

Fighting with your parents,

Ignoring your brothers,

That exact girl will leave you when SHE FEELS things are going wrong.
👌

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:33am On Apr 17
For you to be desirable to woman, you must:

••• Be better than her
••• Not put her first
••• Punish her
••• Enforce boundaries
••• Be willing to walk away
••• Have an IDGAF attitude

Money, status, and muscles come after that.

SIMPu Millionaires & Billionaires get played everyday.

Harsh reality.
👌

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 8:45am On Apr 17
Pukkalolo:

First off, my concept of Not being pussy focused has nothing to do with direct/indirect game crap. It's more of mindset.

Perfectskills01, Let me ask you:

Have you ever encounter this with a girl:

You're alone with her for the first time and you are trying to get sexual with her, but she's resisting your touch and pushing you away....

Many guys have write me about experiencing that with women...

But let me brutally honest with you: I hardly experience this(since I got experience with women). When I'm alone with a girl for the first time, the physical escalation often go smoothly towards sex. Infact sometimes I'm the one telling the females, "take it slow baby girl, why are you so in a rush to get this dick."

This is because the girls feel very comfortable about the idea of going sexual with me.

What's my secret?

This relate to the Idea of not being pussy focused...

Okay, let's begin proper.

Let's meet John...

John ask a girl to be his girlfriend, but after he ask her out, she started giving him attitude and misbehaving...

So John comes to the redpill/pua guys. They tell John that the mistake he made was that he asked her out. They tell him, "never ask a girl out; never try to go into relationship first... Instead first Bleep her...once you Bleep her, you'll hold the power, then she will now be the person chasing you."

So John start going about trying to Bleep first, in order to hold the power.

But unfortunately what John didn't realize is that by trying to Bleep her first, he's also giving her the power, regardless.

This is the reason why the typical young girl feels so saucy and entitled nowadays...

Why?

Because every guy she meet seem to be so concern about get her pussy, as if there's some gold or treasure in there....

Now, John initially failed with women because he's putting relationship first before sex... So John decided to put sex first before relationship, but despite that John is still failing with women.

That's because putting the pussy first is not really also the solution...

So what's the solution?

Good question!

The typical woman have different mental barriers that prevents her from going sexual with you. Those mental barriers in her head are what makes her feel cheap/guilty/ashamed/unexcited about going sexual with you.

If a girl isn't allowing you go sexual with her, then it's because you have not break down those mental barriers in her head.

Have you heard of the idiom: "putting the Cart before the horse." This means putting the wrong thing first.

The horse is what move the cart, so If you want the cart to move, then put the horse first (forward).

With women, the cart is getting the pussy, while the horse is breaking down her mental barriers.

When you're focused on the pussy you are putting the cart before the horse. This Is why guys always end up somehow losing the girl they have a chance with.

But your game with women will change when you put less important on getting the pussy, because you understand that once you break down those mental barrier in her head, the pussy naturally take care of itself.

When you break down those mental barrier, she'll feels excited/comfortable about getting sexual with you.

I hope you get the idea...

If you want learn more on this idea, feel free to check out my stuff...
Idiot , just see the kind trash you de post

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:46am On Apr 17
If a woman likes you enough, you don't even need to lie to her about your less than savoury intentions because she will lie to herself for you, anything to get you to stay...

...because a woman loses all sense of dignity when she's obsessed but you won't give her what she wants.
💯

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:46am On Apr 17

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:48am On Apr 17
If a woman keeps violating your boundaries & agreements despite adequate discipline & repeated promises to behave...

...just stop bothering with her entirely because she believes not cooperating's how she gets what she truly wants, so she'll just keep stressing you with nonsense.
💯

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:50am On Apr 17
Women are mercenary. 👌

They do whatever it takes to win.

They will switch sides or outright lie to secure the man they deem their best option.

That’s what you are to a woman: An option.
💯

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 12:13pm On Apr 17
Some guys get all wimpy and weak when they talk to a new attractive woman, and literally forgetting they are talking to another human like them. The exact same humans that they have spoke to all their lives.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17
Tranquility2345:

WTF is wrong with a girl asking for a mere 200 naira airtime? You and your friends must be a bunch of broke ass negroes. As in 200 naira? What will your type now do when you meet those slay queens that are asking for 200k from men? Na wa o…
They're all completely nuts around here!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dreamxhaser: 7:27am On Apr 18
Rizzputin:

I went back and read your story again. And I remember coming across it some time back.

I wanted to respond back then but it skipped my mind. However, the tips people gave you back then were solid. And were enough to set you on the right path if you listened. Unfortunately, you did NOT listen. So here you are living the self fulfilling prophesy.

So what is a self fulfilling prophesy?

It's when you fear something might happen so you start acting insecure and in other ways like it as already happened. Soon, those insecure ways will eventually make what you afraid of to finally happen.

You see, when you're afraid to lose a girl, you act insecure. She can sense it. Like you're not the man she thought you were. Your insecurities will then make her doubt your value and she'll leave you or start looking for someone else.

As you can see from your relationship, it played out that way. At first, she wasn't giving guys attention. Then, you started wondering and getting scared about losing her. All of sudden, she blocked you and is now giving guys attention.

Everything you've done shows that she's the prize NOT you. With every girl you date, she must see you as the prize. She should be the one wondering how NOT to lose you.

In my life, girls usually often ask me "why me?" Meaning why did I choose to be with them. It's almost like they can't believe it

Because they see me with other girls which shows my abundance. Then my IDGAF attitude towards women in general... so they're wondering why this man would want them. And then they start finding ways to have me to themselves.

This is what the prize mentality is all about. Most guys just go about talking about being the prize. But women don't see your words or epistles you write on nairaland and telegram books. Women see your actions.

Are you actually behaving like you're the prize to be won? Or are you making her feel like the prize

In your case it's the latter... you want the relationship(and her) more than she does you.

You already rushed to blame girls and say how you won't trust women( typical trash red pill mindset)

When in actuality, you're the one who messed up the whole thing. And she is just responding as a natural woman to a guy who isn't sure of the value he hers or provides (AKA... being the prize)

>>>>>Your next moves

● Tbh, this relationship is on its last legs. If she's as fine as you claim, you should know hot girls give little room for error

And 4 -6 months is not enough dating time to cement her investment in you. Plus the blocking you thing is a very bad sign

● Raise your value. Find a purpose bigger than her and focus on it

● Meet new girls and interact with them. Flirt with them but don't over do it

Give her the impression that girls want you too. Never be too scared to give your girl some competition. Girls love competing over a man

● Have it at the back of your mind "The moment you're scared of losing a girl... you've already lost"

● Stop worrying about that army guy or whatever. Your ego is what sent you down this path. Don't let it drag you further.

Besides, girls can use one guy as a distraction by showing you while hiding the real side nigga...

● Find subtle and interesting ways to display that you have other girls

In summary:

Don't talk about being the prize. Actually, become it and women will treat you that way

Wow! Thank you sir

When you believe you know it all, there is always someone with more experience in the game. Thank you sir.

I have told her that, me I am willing to let her go without a blink of an eye.

I have been snubbing her, replying her chats when I feel like (typically after hours) and not giving her the attention I used too (tbh I just don't care anymore).

All of a sudden, she started sending me chats of men who are asking her out and she is rejecting them because she has a boyfriend.

In fact she is trying so hard to tell me how the doesn't entertain men anyhow. Bla bla bla

As we speak, she even sent me another chat last night. I don't know what on her mind, maybe it's guilty conscious or she is just up to something (I don't care).

My mind don go far. Na love been cover my eye first time, now e don wash. I am currently on my exploring mission as i speak.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:54am On Apr 18
Guys think girls are living an interesting lives. But whether you realize this or not, trust me on this one: Most girls live pretty boring lives; couple with fact that there are lots of boring and predictable guys trying to get into their pants.

These girls lifestyle is so boring that the majority of them try to create drama just to feel significant. When there's no drama to create, they'll go watch reality TV shows, tiktok or something in order to feel some excitement.

If nothing else, just being a little bit different from other guys in your interactions, will suddenly make you look interesting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:00am On Apr 18
Pukkalolo:
Guys think girls are living an interesting lives. But whether you realize this or not, trust me on this one: Most girls live pretty boring lives; couple with fact that there are lots of boring and predictable guys trying to get into their pants.

These girls lifestyle is so boring that the majority of them try to create drama just to feel significant. When there's no drama to create, they'll go watch reality TV shows, tiktok or something in order to feel some excitement.

If nothing else, just being a little bit different from other guys in your interactions, will suddenly make you look interesting.

Most of the boys on this thread are teenagers and undergrads. Others are broke low life bottom of the food chain urchins. This is a fact!

Instead of you to be giving them advice that will better their lives and give them a bright future, you are here trying to promote your book and make your self redpill authority so that you go dey see food chop. Yamayama fall on that your hungry thin neck wey long like tolotolo own angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 11:41am On Apr 18
Pukkalolo:

See the kind crap u de post
No matter how different you act if you no get money she no go still give a Bleep abt u
I know ur type na
U just want to sell books, any book that teaches how to attract girls without including using money is useless
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 12:11pm On Apr 18
Vicboy1:

See the kind crap u de post
No matter how different you act if you no get money she no go still give a Bleep abt u
I know ur type na
U just want to sell books, any book that teaches how to attract girls without including using money is useless

The problem is that everybody already knows about the use of money. Information is about what is unknown. Telling u tinubu is nigerias president is stale news but if I tell u a cure for cancer that's innovation.
Most guys cannot think beyond money in attracting girls and we all need extra information. Money is not new information. Using only money might even bankrupt you and give u few options.
We all need to be rich and successful as men but we need to understand game with women.
M8ney without game turns you into an ATM machine for ladies to cash out.
You need to combine money with game.
I mean you only spend well on a girl that truly loves and is interested in you. Without game you can see a girl on Facebook and send her 50000 naira and start begging her to come. She will just task you and get out.
Money works if you use your achievements. For example which girl will not want to hang out with Victor osimhen. He does not necessarily have to use money. Just his reputation and clout will get girls.
But game is also important.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:31pm On Apr 18
Pukkalolo:

And them creating drama has no restriction.

They can do it anywhere. Be it home,school,church, office...... just mention, they'll display.

Because of their shameless nature,they tend to act erratic, without any form of awareness.

They might be shameless but they still cannot stand being shamed.

The last thing any man should want is a woman that lacks awareness. They're a recipe for disaster.

Funny thing is that guys tend to go easy on girls that lack awareness, that's why we're where we are today.

Zero self reflection should mean zero commitment

Just saying wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18
Men do not benefit from marriage!!!

1. He is 72 years old.

2. He has retired from active service.

3. He worked all his life to raise his children.

4. He deprived himself of life's pleasures to pay for expensive school fees and living expenses for his children abroad.

5. They are now well-off in Europe, Australia, and America.

6. His wife, aged 62, has relocated to live with their children.

7. He remains alone back in Nigeria.

8. His children barely call him.

9. He has to start life all over again as a bachelor.

10. He struggles with high blood pressure and other ailments associated with old age.

11. How much longer will he survive alone?

12. This is the reality for most working-class monogamous men: their old age is often lonely and, in many cases, sad.

13. No matter how good the man is, women tend to love their children more than their husbands. The older he gets, the less use they seem to have for him.

14. So, what do men truly benefit from marriage?

15. They sacrifice so much but receive little recognition for their hard work, while the woman seems to reap all the benefits.

It’s a man’s world they said but for the women and children in reality.

Dear men, this could be your situation in the next few decades. What are you doing about it? What is your retirement plan? Care for your self as much as you fend for your family. Love yourself. God bless you.

Aklahyel Goni

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 8:52pm On Apr 18
olamoses75:
Men do not benefit from marriage!!!

1. He is 72 years old.

2. He has retired from active service.

3. He worked all his life to raise his children.

4. He deprived himself of life's pleasures to pay for expensive school fees and living expenses for his children abroad.

5. They are now well-off in Europe, Australia, and America.

6. His wife, aged 62, has relocated to live with their children.

7. He remains alone back in Nigeria.

8. His children barely call him.

9. He has to start life all over again as a bachelor.

10. He struggles with high blood pressure and other ailments associated with old age.

11. How much longer will he survive alone?

12. This is the reality for most working-class monogamous men: their old age is often lonely and, in many cases, sad.

13. No matter how good the man is, women tend to love their children more than their husbands. The older he gets, the less use they seem to have for him.

14. So, what do men truly benefit from marriage?

15. They sacrifice so much but receive little recognition for their hard work, while the woman seems to reap all the benefits.

It’s a man’s world they said but for the women and children in reality.

Dear men, this could be your situation in the next few decades. What are you doing about it? What is your retirement plan? Care for your self as much as you fend for your family. Love yourself. God bless you.

Aklahyel Goni

My grand father married a new wife when he grew old for thos reason. My father said he could not be cooking eba at 73.
This is why polygamy should be tolerated. But modern educated man will not listen.
Also the extended family system can help. I mean a young relative can live with him.
We Africans should not throw away the baby with the bath water in the name of modernism.
We only need to modernise what we have.
The blue pilled ideology the western world is selling will produce lonely men and suicidal teenagers.
Single mother phenomenon will produce lonely women in their 40s in need of husband. U can't be 43 as a woman without a man and be forming feminism. Women will soon start marrying men even if the man is poor. Loneliness is a psychological condition money cannot solve.
We just need to modernise our African values. It is well

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:21pm On Apr 18
Philosopher1979:

My grand father married a new wife when he grew old for thos reason. My father said he could not be cooking eba at 73.
This is why polygamy should be tolerated. But modern educated man will not listen.
Also the extended family system can help. I mean a young relative can live with him.
We Africans should not throw away the baby with the bath water in the name of modernism.
We only need to modernise what we have.
The blue pilled ideology the western world is selling will produce lonely men and suicidal teenagers.
Single mother phenomenon will produce lonely women in their 40s in need of husband. U can't be 43 as a woman without a man and be forming feminism. Women will soon start marrying men even if the man is poor. Loneliness is a psychological condition money cannot solve.
We just need to modernise our African values. It is well

Jewessgratitud3 please see bolded…
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:50pm On Apr 19
Getting no message(s) is also a message. 💯

Some dudes are just f'kng dumb. 😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19
dreamxhaser:

Wow! Thank you sir

When you believe you know it all, there is always someone with more experience in the game. Thank you sir.

I have told her that, me I am willing to let her go without a blink of an eye.

I have been snubbing her, replying her chats when I feel like (typically after hours) and not giving her the attention I used too (tbh I just don't care anymore).

All of a sudden, she started sending me chats of men who are asking her out and she is rejecting them because she has a boyfriend.

In fact she is trying so hard to tell me how the doesn't entertain men anyhow. Bla bla bla

As we speak, she even sent me another chat last night. I don't know what on her mind, maybe it's guilty conscious or she is just up to something (I don't care).

My mind don go far. Na love been cover my eye first time, now e don wash. I am currently on my exploring mission as i speak.

She's doing that to try and get back in your good books

Could be a sign she's getting back to her senses OR a manipulation tactic. My guess is the second but with time you should know.

Anyways, going forward just remember that a girl not responding to rich men or other guys is NOT a major criteria of a good girl. (Look out for my post on "Premier League guide to getting a good loyal gf" )

Her investment and sacrifices are the biggest indicator of her long term potential. Second only to her loyalty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:35pm On Apr 19
If you're confused while dealing with a woman, it's because she want you to be confused, so that she can manipulate you. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19
A question for you today:

"What's the biggest indicator that a woman would cheat on You?"

If you threw this question into a hall of red pill, alpha male men, and really most men... you'd be met with varying responses:

From body count to losing frame to even shallow ones like "if she's not a virgin" etc

While some of them are good indicators, there's one that blows the rest out of the water.

What is it?

A History or track record of cheating.

Few things come close. You're more likely to be cheated on than someone who has cheated on her bf or man in the past.

Lots of guys would probably agree with this when you tell them... but then, fall for a girl that tells them how she cheated on her last two bus wasn't her fault.

A history of cheating is more important than her body count.

Take for example to girls Jane and Sandra. Jane is a virgin while Sandra has a body count of 4 (in sec school, her bf, her neighbour and a friend)

Jane while being a virgin has had a bf before. Now, in that relationship No sex happened. It was mostly intense fore play (blow jòb etc)

While dating her bf... Jane had an affair with her neighbour and she sucked his dìck a couple of times.

Sandra while having a higher body count, had never cheated on her bf.

You'd be wrong to think Jane wouldn't cheat on you simply because she's a virgin

This is why the "virginity at all cost" mantra is a big myth and why alpha males still get played repeatedly.

A girl with a history of distrustful character like cheating is more than likely to do it again. Of course, it's not a must. But the odds are higher.

And as we all know, an experienced seducer follows a higher odds strategy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:55pm On Apr 19
The life of a man is hard, the life of a broke man is harder. 👌

To all the brothers struggling, I hope you find the courage to crack a profitable venture that will take care of your financial troubles for the rest of your life.

I'm rooting for you. 💯

All the best.
🔥

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.