Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771662 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

reminds me of my DAD WISE SAYINGS ''if a snake doesn't show it's a snake,women will use it to tie firewood''。
The proverb goes thus in Igbo "ọbụrụ na agwọ emeghị ihe ojiri bụrụ agwọ, ụmụ nwaanyị ewere ya kee nkụ".

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021

It’s not that she’s not that type of girl,

It’s just that you’re not that type of guy she’d do it for

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fellas, learn from nature, instead of wasting time chasing women. A tree doesn't chase birds. It simply produces fruit & birds become attracted to it. Likewise, if you as a man will just produce the fruit of success, birds will be attracted to you. Purpose attracts pussy!!!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ekakamba:

Don't pay for what others get for free. grin

You no go 4 uck for open environment na, you go need serene atmosphere with nice entertainment. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some animals now will be planning on exhausting their life savings on some cheap wholes all in the name of valentine. While their mothers and sisters languish in hunger and penury. cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by todayboy: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 40, REDPILL 2021

Marriage/long term relationship is good, but it's neither an achievement nor an accomplishment. You cannot find your purpose via marriage, your goals in life are not marriage related. If you're marriage inclined without first achieving more than 80% of all your heart desires, attaining balance, capable of self sustainability regardless of the back drops of marriage; you're on the way that seems right, but leads to destruction.

Authority: Everything before commitment.

@ the bold
Everything before and after commitment

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
LIVINGICON:
@caveadullam

Which kind pussy do you like to 4uck, hairy, clean-shaven, fat, small, big, anytype at all. All expenses on me. grin

The truth u spit out daily is top notched. grin
Just few hours ago, one just gave me invite to her lodge. Oh boy! Only me? Looool

Anyways, if this is a deal and you're really certain about it, I will prefer you buy me Friedrich Nietzsche collections and I will gladly and graciously be grateful about it because I value it many times than p^ssys.

I'm too jealous of my body and can't imagine it rubbing different h0es. Women aren't valuable commodity except for recreation and sustenance of our genetic pool. I even prefer gold digging them than f^cking because:

1. If I gold dig, I gain she lose.

2. If I f^ck I will lose sperm cells, energy, time, money for my contraceptive.

An hour for a man with a woman is but a minute. And because men are blinded by lust, they will always expend themselves to the catering of women. Men are the true romantics you know. And I don't just see any gain f^cking these h0es bro!

By the way, thank you for your kind gestures and humorous words.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

IT MEANS A LOT COZ ITS A DAY I WILL BREAK UP WITH ONE PARASITIC GIRL THAT THINKS SHE's gonna drain my hard-earned resourses。

Of all days
February 14th
Damn

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordsagna: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening everyone, I'm a silent follower of this thread.... I'm having problem with a lady and I need your candid advice...

She's an old classmate of mine back the in primary school, tho I had crush on her then....life goes on we left primary school I went to a government school she was in a private school, but i noticed every coaching lesson she'll come to my school I thought it was normal stuff until....until I gained admission to a federal university the first person I saw when we resumed was her but she didn't see me....my mind wasn't settled untill I met a friend that told me this so so so girl is also an akokites... In my mind, I was like why did she keep following everywhere?.... is this normal or just a coincidence?...has anyone here experience this?
I collected her contact from that told me she's in my school we converse well until last week when we argued about religion cos this girl Is damn religious.... she said she doesn't like the way I think that I'm an atheist.... what caused the argument was because I said God doesn't care about our wellfare she said something before I said that na so she blocked me on WhatsApp, ignoring my text , calls...did I made a mistake by that statement?..do we have something in common?....am I a simp by contacting her every now and then?...am I stupid? cos this girl is driving me crazy.... should I stop contacting her even though she's ignoring my calls?

Pls advice me like your younger brother..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by todayboy: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
luminouz:

That's what we have been saying since bro... Women don't understand what love is, in respect to a man. It's about status, class and all that to them. Men can fuq,date and marry tomato and kunu sellers but how many graduate women can marry lowkey vulcanizers. This shiit gets worse as she gets more education/money. A unemployed female PHD holder would scorn at an unemployed male BSc holder. She would hint at him not being at her level and I wonder what dafuq is wrong with women. Why does everything have to be transactional or material? I have seen and watched thousands of women since I was born and I tell you this, women don't think like men do. They just can't even think like we do. I was fifteen when I realised that there is nothing like love with women,it's just a lot of libidoic chemicalised mumbo jumbo neurotransmitters BS affecting our decisions.

There is nothing I love more than putting these egoistic women in their places. A self acclaimed feminist came to my house y'day. She saw as everywhere stew in my new crib and she was forming lovey dovey and shit. My dick no even rise. I was just so uninterested. Naso this motivational speaker enter kitchen cook soup finish, packaged some to take home, enter my bathroom took one toilet roll, entered kitchen again poured my palm oil inside nylon bag. Yet this was a babe whose status is always about how broke men are and such? sad

I let her reach my house gate, collected her bag, took my toilet roll, took my palm oil and poured the soup she took into the gutter, called bike for her and bid her goodbye.

Her WhatsApp status that night was full of pain. I enjoyed it. grin

N.B: This is 2021. If she is not a keeper, she is not worth your resources. Let her leave and never look back.

This guy you mean oh
Anyway you just made my day
Naso one feminist dey beg me 2k I just ignore am

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
You are talking about guys buying gifts for their girlfriends. What about those dogs that will buy gifts for a girl that they are not romantically involved with.
"From your secret admirer"
Have you seen a situation where a guy will like a girl but he won't be bold enough to tell her, he will just be watching her from one corner and be showering her with presents. Most times these guys are wealthy.
Valentine's Day is a good opportunity for them to show off their simping abilities.
Lol
Women get all kinds of favours.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qsand: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
sajmark:

lol, the redpill is indeed hard to swallow... I'm guessing all women are manipulative except your mom and sisters right?

did you even read what I posted? The relationship between a brother and sister or a mother and son is not the same with a man and woman who aren't related.

Again, speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
PETUK:
whenever I'm on this thread

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, we are in spirit.
Nairaland is a very big distraction for me, very very big.
Woke up 3am today and determine to just flip through nairaland and sleep back till morning, lo and behold, i was glued to nairaland till 7am.
I think i need to find a way to stop this addiction.
Don't even no the harder one to stop between masturbation and nairaland sef, abi oga seun don add juju join this forum? sad sad sad

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordsagna: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lordsagna:
Good evening everyone, I'm a silent follower of this thread.... I'm having problem with a lady and I need your candid advice...

She's an old classmate of mine back the in primary school, tho I had crush on her then....life goes on we left primary school I went to a government school she was in a private school, but i noticed every coaching lesson she'll come to my school I thought it was normal stuff until....until I gained admission to a federal university the first person I saw when we resumed was her but she didn't see me....my mind wasn't settled untill I met a friend that told me this so so so girl is also an akokites... In my mind, I was like why did she keep following everywhere?.... is this normal or just a coincidence?...has anyone here experience this?
I collected her contact from that told me she's in my school we converse well until last week when we argued about religion cos this girl Is damn religious.... she said she doesn't like the way I think I'm an atheist.... what caused the argument was because I said God doesn't care about our wellfare she said something before I said that na so she blocked me on WhatsApp, ignoring my text , calls...did I made a mistake by that statement?..do we have something in common?....am I a simp by contacting her every now and then?...am I stupid? cos this girl is driving me crazy.... should I stop contacting her even though she's ignoring my calls?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Qsand:

did you even read what I posted? The relationship between a brother and sister or a mother and son is not the same with a man and woman who aren't related.

Again, speak for yourself.
1. me saying "our mothers manipulated us" doesn't mean I or we don't love our mothers, our mothers might be the only women in this world that love us unconditionally and I'll never stop loving mine no matter the amount of redpills I swallow.
2. I've loved my dad from day one and even in his death, that I wish I could sit with him and talk man to man and tell him how greatful I am for his sacrifices doesn't mean I was an ungreatful son.

HENCEFORTH MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND MY COMMENTS BEFORE QUOTING IT.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hustle2flex:
There is no everyday I woke up I don't ask myself this question 'is marriage really worth it for the man?

Yesterday I was going through my Facebook page and I saw something that shocked me.There was a man with family of 7 children who were living close to us when we were still growing up.
I know the efforts the father was putting in to train them in school.Though the wife is a teacher that time.
This man later died about 4yrs ago from unknown illness (I was aware that he was sick that time,though I didn't know the exact sickness) and am certain he wasn't up to 60 years.
So when I was going through the Facebook,I saw pictures that made me cry.one of this sons traveled abroad and made money.if you see the house and the cars the guy has acquired,u won't believe it.The whole family (except the father) was in the compound all of them in the pictures with the mother and her children smiling.
I was like after all this man's suffering and toiling for years to train his children,his is no longer around to enjoy it.i begin to wonder if this man has stayed unmarried, perhaps he may still be alive.But he died from an illness which am sure was contributed by toiling hard for years in training 7 children and his wife.
It was really painful to note.

Bro, it is mostly like that.
Men are financial slaves that are meant to work their asses off to float the family and if you don't or fail to, you would be insulted, rubbished, mocked, looked at like a failure that doesn't know is purpose in life, a waste of space etc.
My father in-law worked as a doctor in saudi arabia in is younger time but after some time, he stopped due to pressure from wife that he stays too long there, now he is a shadow of himself. He is exhausted, finished, over-used and over-run and just counting time to die while is wife is going from one daughter's house to the other enjoying. The man has been relegated to the background, he is done with.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qsand: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
sajmark:

1. me saying "our mothers manipulated us" doesn't mean I or we don't love our mothers, our mothers might be the only women in this world that love us unconditionally and I'll never stop loving mine no matter the amount of redpills I swallow.
2. I've loved my dad from day one and even in his death, that I wish I could sit with him and talk man to man and tell him how greatful I am for his sacrifices doesn't mean I was an ungreatful son.

HENCEFORTH MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND MY COMMENTS BEFORE QUOTING IT.

I fully understood your post, don't deviate. Putting "manipulate" and "mother" in the same sentence is uncalled for except she has seriously erred in some manner. You said she blinded you to the love and care of your dad which unless it was truly intentional is plain ridiculous. You failed to show him the love and appreciation he deserved. that has nothing to do with your mum. its on you!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmaodet:

Men are financial slaves that are meant to work their asses off to float the family and if you don't or fail to, you would be insulted, rubbished, mocked, looked at like a failure that doesn't know is purpose in life, a waste of space etc.
My father in-law worked as a doctor in saudi arabia in is younger time but after some time, he stopped due to pressure from wife that he stays too long there, now he is a shadow of himself. He is exhausted, finished, over-used and over-run and just counting time to die while is wife is going from one daughter's house to the other enjoying. The man has been relegated to the background, he is done with.

Why not get close to him and strike up an all male club. You could save him from premature death and also gain some valuable real life knowledge. That man is desperate for companionship. You can't lose, either ways bro.

If I were in ya shoes, that's what I would do.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lordsagna:

I collected her contact from that told me she's in my school we converse well until last week when we argued about religion cos this girl Is damn religious.... she said she doesn't like the way I think I'm an atheist.... what caused the argument was because I said God doesn't care about our wellfare she said something before I said that na so she blocked me on WhatsApp, ignoring my text , calls...did I made a mistake by that statement?..do we have something in common?....am I a simp by contacting her every now and then?...am I stupid? cos this girl is driving me crazy.... should I stop contacting her even though she's ignoring my calls?

You said it yourself that she's ignoring you. Why are you overthinking this issue? The solution is straightforward. Ignore her. Face your business. Why contacting her every now and then?

Why are you apologising? You are entitled to your own opinions and beliefs. I don't even know what to say again. I think you need to start rereading this thread all over again. You still haven't gotten the message yet.

Are you in love? Because your post shows that you're emotional. That's a girly trait not for men. Being emotional will lead you to simping, and simping leads to destruction.

Whenever I hear women blocking some type of guys or ignoring their messages, I laugh. Women don't block Alphas even if he annoys her. In fact, she will beg him. They only block Betas even if he didn't annoy her.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Qsand:

I fully understood your post, don't deviate. Putting "manipulate" and "mother" in the same sentence is uncalled for except she has seriously erred in some manner. You said she blinded you to the love and care of your dad which unless it was truly intentional is plain ridiculous. You failed to show him the love and appreciation he deserved. that has nothing to do with your mum. its on you!

You and sajmark should calm down biko. grin

I understand you both. Qsand said his case was a bit different given his mum's sacrifice but he still recognized how fathers toil and die early. At least that was what I got from reading his post.

Most of us never really appreciated our dad while young but for some, we got the chance as we grew older. It's a lesson for us.

Please don't let us fight biko.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordsagna: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheUndercover:

You said it yourself that she's ignoring you. Why are you overthinking this issue? The solution is straightforward. Ignore her. Face your business. Why contacting her evey now and then?

Why are you apologising? You are entitled to your own opinions and beliefs. I don't even know what to say again. I think you need to start reread this thread all over again. You still haven't gotten the message yet.

Are you in love? Because your post shows that you're emotional. That's a girly trait not for men. Being emotional will lead you to simping, and simping leads to destruction.

When ever I hear women blocking some type of guys or ignoring their messages, I laugh. Women don't block Alphas even if he annoys her. In fact, she will beg him. They only block Betas even if he didn't annoy her.

Thank you sir.... I'm grateful for your candid advice.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
@caveadullam, i forsee a gathering, morelike a convention of redpillers from several online fora , nairaland inclusive , then we will meet physically. I still owe you one though. U too like book. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Just few hours ago, one just gave me invite to her lodge. Oh boy! Only me?

I'm too jealous of my body and can't imagine it rubbing different h0es. Women aren't valuable commodity except for recreation and sustenance of our genetic pool. I even prefer gold digging them than f^cking because:

1. If I gold dig, I gain she lose.

2. If I f^ck I will lose sperm cells, energy, time, money for my contraceptive.

An hour for a man with a woman is but a minute. And because men are blinded by lust, they will always expend themselves to the catering of women. Men are the true romantics you know. And I don't just see any gain f^cking these h0es bro!

This could only come from someone who is on god mode!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
luminouz:

That's what we have been saying since bro... Women don't understand what love is, in respect to a man. It's about status, class and all that to them. Men can fuq,date and marry tomato and kunu sellers but how many graduate women can marry lowkey vulcanizers. This shiit gets worse as she gets more education/money. A unemployed female PHD holder would scorn at an unemployed male BSc holder. She would hint at him not being at her level and I wonder what dafuq is wrong with women. Why does everything have to be transactional or material? I have seen and watched thousands of women since I was born and I tell you this, women don't think like men do. They just can't even think like we do. I was fifteen when I realised that there is nothing like love with women,it's just a lot of libidoic chemicalised mumbo jumbo neurotransmitters BS affecting our decisions.

There is nothing I love more than putting these egoistic women in their places. A self acclaimed feminist came to my house y'day. She saw as everywhere stew in my new crib and she was forming lovey dovey and shit. My dick no even rise. I was just so uninterested. Naso this motivational speaker enter kitchen cook soup finish, packaged some to take home, enter my bathroom took one toilet roll, entered kitchen again poured my palm oil inside nylon bag. Yet this was a babe whose status is always about how broke men are and such? sad

I let her reach my house gate, collected her bag, took my toilet roll, took my palm oil and poured the soup she took into the gutter, called bike for her and bid her goodbye.

Her WhatsApp status that night was full of pain. I enjoyed it. grin

N.B: This is 2021. If she is not a keeper, she is not worth your resources. Let her leave and never look back.
Damn! Just seeing this. You're wicked sir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Qsand:

I guess you growing up to be a woman with a dîck is strictly on you, let's not derail this beautiful thread anymore cunt.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
sajmark:

I guess you growing up to be a woman with a dîck is strictly on you, let's not derail this beautiful thread anymore cunt.

Bro the insult was uncalled for. You guys just misunderstood eachother, and please just let it slide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Asekhamid: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
To the young ones who are in(or about to be) in a relationship but are scared of the redpill...
The Redpill isn't about hating women..it just gives you a full understanding of thier ways(which is full of manipulation and emotions)...
Redpill just shows us that life isnt a bed of roses as told when we were kids and the World is as wicked as you can imagine as it is full of monsters willing to devour you at any slight display of weakness...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hustle2flex:
Last 2 weeks,I was going through my last relationship.i was like despite my own spending,what did this girl got for me?.could you believe that she bought only 'cotton buds' for cleaning ears throughout the duration (1yr) of the relationship.i was shocked and at the same time laughing.It was then I knew that only few women have something to offer and even if you get those ones, you will spend more on them than on broke ladies due to their high maintenance tendencies and hypergamy.
it is clear men are the true romantics these females are actually the realists going for the best they can get while giving back something as worthless as pvssy we men need to do better

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Asekhamid: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
I will be giving a little talk this weekend on three key point of power a guy should utilize to ensure he maintains masculinity,no matter the end result of the Relationship.....they are:
(1) Power of Emotional detachment
(2) Power of unavailability
(3) power of a abundance mindset

Note:this will help whether you are Redpill or not.
I will also be using my relationship (both current and previous) as examples..

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Bro the insult was uncalled for. You guys just misunderstood eachother, and please just let it slide.
lolx, it's all in the past boss... United we stand.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmaodet:

LOL.

The story is always the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Charlesayo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.