Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783124 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Cutehector:
please never in your life accept any money from a woman, and if you must do, inform her let her not bring forth that gesture in the future reminding you she gave you money in the past whenever you both start having issues because women will always be women.

Well, I don't see a problem chopping woman's Money, Bruh this girls been doing it for ages... If you have the opportunity abeg chop am wells and when she talk later in the future that na her problem

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2021
drLammy:

Well, I don't see a problem chopping woman's Money, Bruh this girls been doing it for ages... If you have the opportunity abeg chop am wells and when she talk later in the future that na her problem
lol dr Lammy no worry, na when she begin tell her family members say you dey broke, na there ya eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2021
SOZINN:

Her late 40s guy.
That side off me.
Who dey spend money on top woman wey dey her late 40s na
Chai
Wetin in dey prezz fur brezz na
Na today breZz fall
Toto sef don kpanya
Me and all my guys preeek combined go enter at once.
Man dey spend money to bang potential sugar mummy.
Ah Dat man deserve to shoot
I no dey support spending money to fvck ooo
But if you get that kind money to waste chicks dey na, energetic gyals wey dey wax wey get talent for fvcking.
Which kind Tory b dis na
Guy no off me abeg! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Cutehector:
lol dr Lammy no worry, na when she begin tell her family members say you dey broke, na there ya eye go clear.
Hehehe....

it's this fear of being labelled inadequate that's making women always have the upper hand in relationships...

bro..

if you spent alot on your girl and she left you, won't you still tell your peeps that you were the one funding her and all that shit...

women don't fear being called financially inadequate..

infact they use it as an excuse to cheat and like an ape does swing only on the strongest branches of the tree..

listen men...

we need to lower our ego a bit...

na ego dey make person leave change for bus oo

na who no get shame dey fight for am..

needless to say our ego sometimes makes us lose thing we think are irrelevant but are necessary..

if you woman is capable and gives you money, bros collect am...

chop am...

then once in a while return the favour...

no dey look uche face..

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Just as you check the milage of a car before you buy it...

Check the milage of your woman before you commit...

very important...

I cannot comman be buying car that has gone to six countries and 70 states..

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2021
IamGoke:
This thread has so far been wonderful to me and I have been following its tenets pragmatically.

These girls are not nice at all, they are sollipsistic and want everything for themselves.

https://twitter.com/Ekwulu/status/1357317077397344259?s=19

The above link is a thread I just peruse on Twitter about a paternity fraud. It is the lawyer's narrative of the court proceedings.

Too much and unguarded niceness dey kill.

Jumoke and her mother introduced him to Dapo as Jumoke's cousin, and in Dapo's presence, Ade played the part perfectly. But there was one particular day that Dapo came to her house unannounced, opened Jumoke's room without knocking, and caught Jumoke and Ade untangling from what he thought was an embrace and a kiss. Dapo reported what he thought he saw to Mama, but Mama and daughter quickly doused his suspicions, with Mama explaining that the duo had always been so close, right from infancy.
It was shortly after this time that Jumoke took in for Dapo.

With due respect, Mr. Dapo na mumu! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2021
I was watching the godfather 2 (1974) and shook my head when I saw this scene.
in the screenshot you see Michael Corleone's wife telling him she no longer loves him, because he is being tried in court for being the head of a criminal organisation.
points to note:
1). she knew exactly who and what he does before agreeing to marry him.
2). she's had his children (successfully mated with an alpha male)
3). she is afraid the Corleone family might go down and she doesn't want any part of it.
4). I'm sure she's had enough money stuffed up somewhere, which means she leaves him a rich woman... free from any criminal ties.
5). she never really loved him in person, but what he was offering her (power, wealth, protection e.t.c)
ALL WOMEN ARE REALLY LIKE THAT.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2021
If a woman buys you breakfast today and does the same thing tomorrow.
People will hear about how she has been feeding you since she met you.
The five hundred Naira she gave you today can turn to five thousand Naira in her story tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LadySarah: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
dunmorris:
5 days after having sex, this girl is claiming to be pregnant for me, we went to two places for test it went negative, she now later said she went somewhere with her friend and day did blood test and urine test for her that it shows she is pregnant within 1 day interval that we did the initial test.

Now her parents are inviting so that she will come to my place and be staying with me, but I want to go and run another test with her somewhere and if she disagree to go for the test i will run away.

The girl doesn't have manners at all, talks anyhow, she said she will frustrate me when she comes into my house, that the house cores we will share it together bla bla, she won't wash my clothes. She is quick to get angry, when she get angry and i walk away, she will call back to apologize and still repeat the same thing.

Help me look into it because me i will run away and avoid any further talks with the parents because i doubt if she is even pregnant in less than two weeks of having sex.

She doesn't have manners but her VA Gina has. It is only after cumming without protection you remember she lacks manners.
It's a small world, even your sisters will be pumped and dumped. Continue your shenanigans. Red Tablets indeed.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
See ehn, success has lotta friends and failure?

I won't blame her for the decisions she took (reasons below) after all we all gonna put ourselves first before anyone.

* She met him an already-made criminal and she knows very well that when the law catches up with him, he's going down alone (if you were to be in her shoes what will you do).

* She never pushed him to be a criminal, she saw an opportunity (to get married to a super-rich man irrespective of how he got his wealth as long as she won't be affected by the ways he made his $) and utilized it.

It's a game and she won right from the time the relationship started.

My opinion.

sajmark:
I was watching the godfather 2 (1974) and shook my head when I saw this scene.
in the screenshot you see Michael Corleone's wife telling him she no longer loves him because he is being tried in court for being the head of a criminal organisation.
points to note:
1). she knew exactly who and what he does before agreeing to marry him.
2). she's had his children (successfully mated with an alpha male)
3). she is afraid the Corleone family might go down and she doesn't want any part of it.
4). I'm sure she's had enough money stuffed up somewhere, which means she leaves him a rich woman... free from any criminal ties.
5). she never really loved him in person, but what he was offering her (power, wealth, protection e.t.c)
ALL WOMEN ARE REALLY LIKE THAT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ignore any nuisances with 'f' monikers here. my guys, thank u.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ekakamba:
See ehn, success has lotta friends and failure?

I won't blame her for the decisions she took (reasons below) after all we all gonna put ourselves first before anyone.

* She met him an already-made criminal and she knows very well that when the law catches up with him, he's going down alone (if you were to be in her shoes what will you do).

* She never pushed him to be a criminal, she saw an opportunity (to get married to a super-rich man irrespective of how he got his wealth as long as she won't be affected by the ways he made his $) and utilized it.

It's a game and she won right from the time the relationship started.

My opinion.

you've made sense boss, no doubt.
But the fact that Michael Corleone's friends and gangsters stood beside and behind him in times of trouble while his beloved wife left him tells us something about the woman's nature.
women just ain't loyal...

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
sajmark:

you've made sense boss, no doubt.
But the fact that Michael Corleone's friends and gangsters stood beside and behind him in times of trouble while his beloved wife left him tells us something about the woman's nature.
women just ain't loyal...

No lies bro!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
luminouz:

Refused breakfast in your house? You mean your own food? That's better na...you just eat it and be happy.

Guys dey try sha. I have never bought a phone for any woman. I haven't given any woman money for hair or cream or allowance or urgent 2k. Apart from the usual tfare or food you eat in my house and occasional hang outs, whatever else you want as a woman, get it yourself. You are a human being,not a mannequin.
Update.

In like 3days time after my last encountered with her, this girl begin dey update status for WhatsApp. She was using a touch light before then she was using one infinix like that. Just trying to drive the point that she got a new phone.

Me just dey smile when I dey see her update, I knew what was going on in her head.

Didn't communicate with each other since she left angry the last time. Until today, after normal pleasantly she said "You forget about me because of phone abi is well".

Let me get your view.

I just don't think I can continue with the flings though (I go just dey waste person pikin time, but the problem is that I feel she be person wey fi hook person with belle).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guys eh...this babes aint loyal bro

there is this babe in my street, fine babe with good front and back..almost all the guys on our street like the girl, this guys have money but they're SIMPs...and I sure say she go dey collect their money..did I forget to tell you that she get boyfriend... But guess what, I just deflowered this girl like a couple of hours ago..

You can never catch me on the street talking to her or anything..people don't even know that we know each other..I use the redpill knowledge and i don smatch am oo..

She go still go back to her boyfriend dey collect the idiot money, we don schedule another day for banging ooo..

Fear woman!

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
A stupid Nairaland guy is in love with a short oversized fat bitch, that I basically won't even want to fvck.Some guys are hopeless with women.

I don't know, if he has seen the full HD picture of the lady before... cuz most of her pics na cut, she dey cut am.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Soulrebel2:

there is this babe in my street, fine babe with good front and back..almost all the guys on our street like the girl, this guys have money but they're SIMPs...and I sure say she go dey collect their money..did I forget to tell you that she get boyfriend... But guess what, I just deflowered this girl like a couple of hours ago..

You can never catch me on the street talking to her or anything..people don't even know that we know each other..I use the redpill knowledge and i don smatch am oo..

She go still go back to her boyfriend dey collect the idiot money, we don schedule another day for banging ooo..

Fear woman!
You are doing well, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by restore8(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Doortun:
Get on board. You can drop your details
This is my whatsapp number sir: 09083467253

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Fear woman!

Na so dem be. But don't think you don snatch am, na just your turn.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
CamusMidas:

Update.

In like 3days time after my last encountered with her, this girl begin dey update status for WhatsApp. She was using a touch light before then she was using one infinix like that. Just trying to drive the point that she got a new phone.

Me just dey smile when I dey see her update, I knew what was going on in her head.

Didn't communicate with each other since she left angry the last time. Until today, after normal pleasantly she said "You forget about me because of phone abi is well".

Let me get your view.

I just don't think I can continue with the flings though (I go just dey waste person pikin time, but the problem is that I feel she be person wey fi hook person with belle).

You want my view on what? She already got the phone for herself na...why do you think she got it from, her uncle on Mars? Likely, another nigga got it for her na.

Lemme ask this sef... Who initiated contact first, you or she did, after your fight?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Easy bro, we all gat different tastes. A man's meat is another man's poison. cool

i926:
A stupid Nairaland guy is in love with a short oversized fat bitch, that I basically won't even want to fvck.Some guys are hopeless with women.

I don't know, if he has seen the full HD picture of the lady before... cuz most of her pics na cut, she dey cut am.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
emmaodet:

It's crazy bro. Even women earning just 100k, you will see that pomposity in them but a man earning 500k can marry a jobless woman.
I just believe women don't have any Love to give and we men are the real Lovers.
We don't care about the nature of your job, the amount you ahve, they type of car you are using oetc We just Love blindly

Very true. Had an encounter with a nurse in 2019. She earned close to 100k and naso she get fuqin ego everytime. She can't do this and that for a man bla bla bla...always quick to spot call men broke and such names. The highlight of the whole scenario was when she wrote IELTS and didn't pass. She told me and I said sorry. She refused talking to me for three weeks and when she did, she said I should have been more caring about her failure, like calling her and petting her in soothing tones to make her feel better.

My reply was: I didn't come into this world as a soothing balm. Use that anger you stored for me into reading harder for your next exam. And I ignored her subsequent lame attempts to initiate conversation. Only heavens know what her attitude will be if she earned 500k.

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
dunmorris:
5 days after having sex, this girl is claiming to be pregnant for me, we went to two places for test it went negative, she now later said she went somewhere with her friend and day did blood test and urine test for her that it shows she is pregnant within 1 day interval that we did the initial test.

Now her parents are inviting so that she will come to my place and be staying with me, but I want to go and run another test with her somewhere and if she disagree to go for the test i will run away.

The girl doesn't have manners at all, talks anyhow, she said she will frustrate me when she comes into my house, that the house cores we will share it together bla bla, she won't wash my clothes. She is quick to get angry, when she get angry and i walk away, she will call back to apologize and still repeat the same thing.

Help me look into it because me i will run away and avoid any further talks with the parents because i doubt if she is even pregnant in less than two weeks of having sex.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

There is no how in hell any woman will get pregnant after five days of sex and it will show POSITIVE on a blood test on the fifth day. Hell no!!! That mama is already either pregnant or wanna use the excuse to collect better money from you.

The first test you did is already ok. Did she show you the second blood and urine results?

INSIST ON ANOTHER TEST AND IF SHE REFUSES, IGNORE HER AND HER PARENTS. WHY DAFUQ WOULD YOU RUN AWAY? undecided

The other jazz about her attitude is your problem. I don't ever forgive disrespectful women. By walking back into the relationship,it shows you had no balls ( not literally. Seems you can fuq pussy pretty well to give geh Belle in 5 days)

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
It's a trend.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
luminouz:

You want my view on what? She already got the phone for herself na...why do you think she got it from, her uncle on Mars? Likely, another nigga got it for her na.

Lemme ask this sef... Who initiated contact first, you or she did, after your fight?
I no send who get am for her oh.

She did, this morning.

Your view on what her motive might be.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Advocatejustice:

I was in court to file a motion one day, I met the registrar of the court who happened to be a woman.

Her phone rang and she answered, after talking with the person on the phone she said to two of us sitting in her office:

"I will try to get him a gift for his birthday this time, precisely a wristwatch. This man has really spent a lot on me o"

I look at her with this wicked smile, then she noticed and asked why that kind of face?

I said nothing.

Then she said with a very strong voice that men must always spend real money on her, that she can't be allowing any man to be pounding her on the bed and yet not spend heavily on her.

That this man she's planning to buy just a wristwatch for had spent real money on her that she herself is overwhelmed with it.
Then she further said that before she would be thinking of buying him just a wristwatch, I can't even imagine the kind of money she had realised from him.
That if she fails to buy him anything, it will not be good.

I was really taken aback with that bold statement of hers.

Then I asked her that what about ladies that spend money on men and yet still let then pound them any how on the bed?

immediately I said that, her eyes was full of rage, she looked at me and said
"Those ladies must be mad, in fact I pity you as a man, so ladies are giving you money?

Those ladies must be using you for rituals, I'm very sure of that.

I told her my guys have ladies spending money on them and not necessary me, she was just cursing and angry at the same time saying that's not possible that those guys will soon die and if I'm the one I should be very careful or I should go and check my destiny if is still intact.

Since that day, anytime I see that lady, the understanding of female nature rings through my brain afresh.

This is a woman in her late 40s.

Lmaooooooo

How I wish I can have her for just 4 weeks. Her purse go leak die. I don't blame her at all, just the men who keep spending on such an old lady and still taking Viagra to satisfy her too. They made her feel like a goddess when infact, she shouldn't even be on the menu for sex. She should be begging men to look at her.

Lol...she got angry because women are spending on men? Two women i dated way back said such to me, that they can't be spending while I just do the fuqin. I stopped the fuqin part and I made them fuq me 100% for a week. They cried for mercy. They thought it was easy to be humping and grinding abi?

Once, I hear "so you too spend women's money" from any woman's mouth, I know she is a liability and I ditch her.

In this generation of mine, if I don't teach men anything at all, I will teach them the redpill/alpha male mindset. I didn't come into this world to be someone's retirement plan.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cutehector:

So?

Being broke na crime? grin

Or Dem dey send person go jail cuz he is broke?

Let her talk naaaaaaa....I'd just ignore. I'm very good at ignoring rants grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
SOZINN:
If a woman buys you breakfast today and does the same thing tomorrow.
People will hear about how she has been feeding you since she met you.
The five hundred Naira she gave you today can turn to five thousand Naira in her story tomorrow.

Let it turn to 500M in six hours time, no my biznez. It's the same babe you will spend 1M on and she will retort "what have you done that no man has ever done"?

They change narratives as they see fit. So change yours too. Tell everyone who cares to hear how you took her to Dubai and spent 1 billion and yet she still cheated bla bla bla'... grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Fear woman!
Deflowered? U sure she no use pussy tightener and some Rat's blood? tongue

Just put on your cap. If she can't cheat on her main boyfriend, she can cheat on YOU.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
i926:

The truth COMES after a man CUMS!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
CamusMidas:

I no send who get am for her oh.

She did, this morning.

Your view on what her motive might be.

Motive? She still wanna leech you na.

Ghost that girl completely. Don't even reply her anymore or she will test you on school fees, hairstyle or some othe BS. Draining you with her negative energies. Just let her be.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ekakamba:
Easy bro, we all gat different tastes. A man's meat is another man's poison. cool

There is a difference between thick and fat. I'm talking about fat here.

Any man that likes fat ladies need serious deliverance. Last time I walked with a fat lady, I was deeply ashamed of myself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, dcrested(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.