Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755752 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hustle2flex:
The Red pill is very bitter to swallow because it's nothing but the truth.sometimes we do enter denial mode to circumvent but women has a way of knocking you back to your senses when you have defaulted(when you think you have found love).
The only way forward is to keep re-educating yourself daily to be on your guard against women antics and whims.

Since beginning of last month,I decided to run some red pill tests on two ladies where I work to validate some of our teachings here.
The first lady,I started getting more closer to her and playing on blue pilled mode.after some time,she started forming she is busy all time.i was like because I feigned interest in you,you think that you have arrived.
Meanwhile,the second lady,I don't even send her,just greet her and do my own thing.
Do you know that this second girl,has been volunteering to help me out with me work at office sometimes but i don't allow her and if I send her to buy something or run an errand,she will go.But it ends there.i didn't allow her to get closer but I could see in her eyes that she wants more than that.

I came to conclusions that the best spot you can be as a man in relationship or friendship in general is if you are with a lady that first choose you.it makes things easier for you and you call the shots.Also even though women crave for attention,once you begin to shower her with that,she will abuse it and start treating you like a thrash.
The key is go for ladies that already liked you.its like being one goal up in a football match.

Nice points. grin

The key to this game is never being too available or loving/caring/nice that you lose your manliness. It makes women disrespect and commonize(if there is any English like that) you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

Oh no need for any apology bro.

You have no idea how pained I get when men are being fuqed up by women who should be treating them like Kings.

Imagine buying a runs geh a brand new phone and being forced to pay fo another.

It could have been worse, you know...He could have married her.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
SOZINN:

Young man
What do you have in mind
introduce d redpill to facebook just d way it was brought to nairaland!facebook is in dire need of male emancipation from p*ssy slavery! There are just too many simps littering that platform!

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Now you have in your arsenal of experiences a first-hand encounter with what redpillers call a chameleon. This is a fortunate thing in retrospect. If after this and all the information on this thread, you let any female make you think she is a NAWALT unicorn just by putting up an affectation of prudery, chastity and being a traditional and submissive "wife material", you deserve a concentration camp for possessing a divine stupidity.

There is no nawalt anywhere in this world. If you like become a "veterinarian" and vet all you want, even to the utmost, you will still get burnt if you set a foot in the plantation.

Sometimes d bluepill fairytale bullshit tries to come bak, but as a wise redpiller anytime u feel like going back just know u need an overdose of d redpill.
Indeed d redpill is a bitter pill to swallow
MGTOW MONK

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
SOZINN:

I was the one he replied Hmm. And I have gun
Lolz lmfao grin
SOZINN:

I was the one he replied Hmm. And I have gun
Lolz lmfao

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Femzaremz:
Uhm, isnt it high time we took the redpill to facebook? Because d calibre of simps on that network is mindboggling! Just imagine a guy just posted and i quote 'dat u slept with her before doesn't stop us from marrying her you saw s*x in her we saw future in her' obviously somebody with even a basic knowledge of d redpill can never spew this trash funny enough d 'simp' achieved his aim which was female validation as 90 percent of comments on dat post were females commending him and telling him to ride on!
That Facebook is something else.

I remembered one girl I met there in 2019. I asked for her number, she said she doesn't give out numbers till she feels like. I said ok. Fast forward to 2020. I just saw a Hi from her and when I replied, she said she is broke. I straight up asked her why she now remembered me, a guy she never gave attention, for her money problems. She quickly retracted and said she was joking about the money but if I give she will collect. I was like WTF is the joke? You still dey ask me for money either ways. Sh now said she would gimme her number for 4k. I almost had a stroke with the anger in my chest. I said, so you wan sell me your number. Told her I wasn't interested and that women and urgent 2k issues are boring. She said, she was playing and even if I give her the money, she wasn't obligated to give me her number. I never bothered to reply.

I just imagine the guts a broke geh has to still feel like some queen on top her begging spree.Only God knows how many other FB guys must have given her that 4k.

The day I pay for a geh's number, make my dick disappear. Amen

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
ichidodo:
It could have been worse, you know...He could have married her.

Yeah! That would be way worse!!!

So I'm kinda glad he escaped now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
No man owns a woman

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Femzaremz:
Uhm, isnt it high time we took the redpill to facebook? Because d calibre of simps on that network is mindboggling! Just imagine a guy just posted and i quote 'dat u slept with her before doesn't stop us from marrying her you saw s*x in her we saw future in her' obviously somebody with even a basic knowledge of d redpill can never spew this trash funny enough d 'simp' achieved his aim which was female validation as 90 percent of comments on dat post were females commending him and telling him to ride on!

Lol . Facebook simping go even infect you join grin the rate of simping in that platform is funny and annoying at the same time... The simping and alpha rate there is always 2:8 respectively. so you are no gonna win cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
People who are sensible about love do not indulge in it.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
I discovered something recently though I should share it with y'all
If you know to the extent women keep secrets, men will not tell women anything about themselves. Things that men think are trivial and unimportant that they tell women around them, they don't know that most of this information contain secret about their character, lifestyle, thinking process among all others. While women tell you things that will make her more valuable in your eyes e.g I am a virgin, I don't sleep around, I know how to cook, I can keep money for a long time without spending. Most of this things are really not important in the grand scheme of things but men don't realise that. Take a look at this scenario; My friend and I had an argument about food one day, and I was dissatisfied. So i went ahead and told a girl I am seeing recently about the argument. I might think such information is tribal but she has gotten one important thing about me, I like food. Later she will start cooking for me and I will think she really loves me, then suddenly she will stop cooking and when I ask her why, she says that ingredients are cost now and she cannot continue cooking. Then in my own mind I will start rationalize everything like; she is cooking for me, I should be paying her so that she will cook better food, it is not as if I can go to a restaurant and eat without paying. Then I start paying for ingredients for her to continue cooking. Although there will be no improvement in the cooking l but because I paid for the food because I want to get better tasting food, my brain will deceive me into thinking that there is an improvement in her cooking. Sadly, I am just paying extra for the same food I was getting for free.

We men should learn to keep most of our thoughts to ourselves just like how we are controlling pur sexual urges. Thank you.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

I remembered one girl I met there in 2019. I asked for her number, she said she doesn't give out numbers till she feels like. I said ok. Fast forward to 2020. I just saw a Hi from her and when I replied, she said she is broke. I straight up asked her why she now remembered me, a guy she never gave attention, for her money problems. She quickly retracted and said she was joking about the money but if I give she will collect. I was like WTF is the joke? You still dey ask me for money either ways. Sh now said she would gimme her number for 4k. I almost had a stroke with the anger in my chest. I said, so you wan sell me your number. Told her I wasn't interested and that women and urgent 2k issues are boring. She said, she was playing and even if I give her the money, she was wasn't obligated to give me her number. I never bothered to reply.

I just imagine the guts a broke geh has to still feel like some queen on top her begging spree.Only God knows how many other FB guys must have given her that 4k.

wow! 4k for just number! Anyway d wisemen told us dat d way u start with a lady dictates the whole journey of d relationship! If to say u don give dat leech 4k for just her phone number,u would surely be declared bankrupt in d next few months! I no dey even use 4k chop in a week!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
I am broke now though that wasn't what led me to redpill. Stories of how men train girls then later get dumped led me to it. Hearing those stories then made me angry that I usually wish such happens to me so I can just kill the girl or maim her for life. Now I can't say for sure if I'm redpilled but I wouldn't simp when I make money. Even my if my sister ask for money I will give her only half because of her actions now. And for any bitch I will just be own my own, you thread into my space I Bleep you and when you start getting too attached or start showing your true self or even when i get tired I cut you off. And for useblog the only wrong you did to me is you getting angry with the bitch. Though redpill is hard to internalize cos I've also failed some test even after reading the redpill for months that's why I said you wrong because you are aware of redpill by that time. In that situation after you realised you have simped and as someone redpill aware you should have calm down, count your cost and move on or at worse collect back the phone you bought for her and keep. So when the police that reading the stupid law to you, you just hand it over back. That way you only lose the initial money and not money you will use in buying another one now.

The way I simped that I wrote there is about a girl that came to my house after romancing even sucking breast she will just ask me to stop I will ask why she will say nothing or not just in the mood. No sex?!!! My dick is hard bitch. I will become angry but still keep calm. But where I simped and have learnt is that I will leave her then sometime she will ask if I'm angry I will answer no. She did this to me three times. I knew she was shit testing me but I didn't know how to treat her Bleep up just because I didn't want her to see me as a bad person. But now I'm going for a training and I know when I'm back my SMV will be higher because I am going for self development and she will want to come back and play shit on me this time I wouldn't even give her space. Because not all pussy should be fvcked and I've counted hers a lost one.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Peaceyw:
I discovered something recently though I should share it with y'all
If you know to the extent women keep secrets, men will not tell women anything about themselves. Things that men think are trivial and unimportant that they tell women around them, they don't know that most of this information contain secret about their character, lifestyle, thinking process among all others. While women tell you things that will make her more valuable in your eyes e.g I am a virgin, I don't sleep around, I know how to cook, I can keep money for a long time without spending. Most of this things are really not important in the grand scheme of things but men don't realise that. Take a look at this scenario; My friend and I had an argument about food one day, and I was dissatisfied. So i went ahead and told a girl I am seeing recently about the argument. I might think such information is tribal but she has gotten one important thing about me, I like food. Later she will start cooking for me and I will think she really loves me, then suddenly she will stop cooking and when I ask her why, she says that ingredients are cost now and she cannot continue cooking. Then in my own mind I will start rationalize everything like; she is cooking for me, I should be paying her so that she will cook better food, it is not as if I can go to a restaurant and eat without paying. Then I start paying for ingredients for her to continue cooking. Although there will be no improvement in the cooking l but because I paid for the food because I want to get better tasting food, my brain will deceive me into thinking that there is an improvement in her cooking. Sadly, I am just paying extra for the same food I was getting for free.

We men should learn to keep most of our thoughts to ourselves just like how we are controlling pur sexual urges. Thank you.

Nice analysis bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Femzaremz:
wow! 4k for just number! Anyway d wisemen told us dat d way u start with a lady dictates the whole journey of d relationship! If to say u don give dat leech 4k for just her phone number,u would surely be declared bankrupt in d next few months! I no dey even use 4k chop in a week!

Asking me for money to collect her number is the vilest insult I have ever listened to. Why on Earth would I pay to get a geh's number? It's logically insane. What makes her number so special that she has to sell it? I was very angry that she still even said she was joking but if I gave,she would collect. Is that not madness?

Somebody somewhere somehow paid her before and that made her feel validated or important, at least enough to wanna sell it to me. That is an insult to any sane man.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

I remembered one girl I met there in 2019. I asked for her number, she said she doesn't give out numbers till she feels like. I said ok. Fast forward to 2020. I just saw a Hi from her and when I replied, she said she is broke. I straight up asked her why she now remembered me, a guy she never gave attention, for her money problems. She quickly retracted and said she was joking about the money but if I give she will collect. I was like WTF is the joke? You still dey ask me for money either ways. Sh now said she would gimme her number for 4k. I almost had a stroke with the anger in my chest. I said, so you wan sell me your number. Told her I wasn't interested and that women and urgent 2k issues are boring. She said, she was playing and even if I give her the money, she wasn't obligated to give me her number. I never bothered to reply.

Amen brother

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
4k fur number
For what na
How much b toto
Mtcheeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:
Asking me for money to collect her number is the vilest insult I have ever listened to. Why on Earth would I pay to get a geh's number? It's logically insane. What makes her number so special that she has to sell it? I was very angry that she still even said she was joking but if I gave,she would collect. Is that not madness?

Somebody somewhere somehow paid her before and that made her feel validated or important, at least enough to wanna sell it to me. That is an insult to any sane man.
Immediately she proposed you pay 4k for her number, you should have cut her off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Immediately she proposed you pay 4k for her number, you should have cut her off.

True talk. I wasn't sure I heard right or na joke so I wanted her to really come out before I clammed down on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:
True talk. I wasn't sure I heard right or na joke so I wanted her to really come out before I clammed down on her.
Well, some of the things these bitçhes say can make one pause with bewilderment.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin You did well.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yimnansunny: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

-- A woman never wants you to need her, only to want her. The moment your want becomes need – she no longer wants you
very true

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Our redpill brother dpsychologist is updating his forum, for all those that are unaware of it and frequent visitors let us all endeavor to visit the forum

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Faboosuarez:
Hailings to the men here
And while we all gaining a Lotta knowledge, let's use tha chance in learning and building each otha up, if we have any1 in tha aous we fit learn anything from regarding anything to make money make them surface

Exactly, we're family here..we rise by lifting others..

As we're impacting life changing knowledge on our members, we should also throw in some opportunities if we have any.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dpsychologist is always dropping bombs. That Thread is fire ....

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
He needs red pill in his life. The red pill is harsh, but it is not that harsh as we sometimes make it out to be; it's usually the case that we are emotionally invested in how we wish things were and in our blue-pill ambitions. There is nothing harsh or hard about the following facts/principles:

1) Women don't love you except for what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel.
2) Never invest in a woman or fund her lifestyle.
3) Never love or commit to a woman.
4) Learn to control your lust and don't confuse sex with love.
5) Don't let a woman's looks and beauty turn you into a mugu.
6) If you are not a monk, keep your sexual options open to other women and never narrow down to one woman.
7) Never tell a woman all about you: your past and personal details. She will readily use them against you when she feels like.
8 ) All women cheat. Women are hòes.
9) Women see and treat us like disposable and expendable utilities.

I could go on and on. To have known the red pill and still blunder in the way he did shows he has to drill the red pill into his head until it becomes his second nature. Given the way many former red-pill guys lose themselves back to the matrix after making money, I will say everyone should know where they stand. Red pill is serious truth. If you are broke and women are rejecting you to your frustration and hurt, don't use the red pill as a relief and mask for your pain; when the pain subsides and/or you make money, you will go back to the plantation and simp and give redpillers a bad name. Come to the red pill when you really want to learn about female nature, and when you have developed the maturity to prefer bitter truth to sweet lies and the discipline to walk in the bitter truth instead of pleasurable lies.

If women and the family/happy-ever-after dream is all you want and you are broke, worked hard and improve yourself. After you have made it, go to the plantation and simp big time and play the male praying mantis all you want. Just stay in your lane and don't spoil the outlook of the redpillers.

I'll keep sharing this at intervals to remind us why we are here. Some guys are yet to understand why we are here. You can add more to the principles as I share.

Martinez39s:
He needs red pill in his life. The red pill is harsh, but it is not that harsh as we sometimes make it out to be; it's usually the case that we are emotionally invested in how we wish things were and in our blue-pill ambitions. There is nothing harsh or hard about the following facts/principles:

1) Women don't love you except for what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel.
2) Never invest in a woman or fund her lifestyle.
3) Never love or commit to a woman.
4) Learn to control your lust and don't confuse sex with love.
5) Don't let a woman's looks and beauty turn you into a mugu.
6) If you are not a monk, keep your sexual options open to other women and never narrow down to one woman.
7) Never tell a woman all about you: your past and personal details. She will readily use them against you when she feels like.
8 ) All women cheat. Women are hòes.
9) Women see and treat us like disposable and expendable utilities.

Given the way many former red-pill guys lose themselves back to the matrix after making money, I will say everyone should know where they stand. Red pill is serious truth. If you are broke and women are rejecting you to your frustration and hurt, don't use the red pill as a relief and mask for your pain; when the pain subsides and/or you make money, you will go back to the plantation and simp and give redpillers a bad name. Come to the red pill when you really want to learn about female nature, and when you have developed the maturity to prefer bitter truth to sweet lies and the discipline to walk in the bitter truth instead of pleasurable lies.

If women and the family/happy-ever-after dream is all you want and you are broke, worked hard and improve yourself. After you have made it, go to the plantation and simp big time and play the male praying mantis all you want. Just stay in your lane and don't spoil the outlook of the redpillers.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Exactly, we're family here..we rise by lifting others..

As we're impacting life changing knowledge on our members, we should also throw in some opportunities if we have any.

Peace.

Thankz bozzz, cos oppurtunies dh all around us and make we hlp each other

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
softguy1:
Dpsychologist is always dropping bombs. That Thread is fire ....
He has always been dropping bombs since time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2021
softguy1:

Lol . Facebook simping go even infect you join grin the rate of simping in that platform is funny and annoying at the same time... The simping and alpha rate there is always 2:8 respectively. so you are no gonna win cheesy cheesy
tell him bro,tell him.....you will get lost in the wilderness of Facebook,if you try to preach any redpill shit to them,you might regret ever knowing how to read and write,those guys over there are doomed till death.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2021
fattprince:

What dad are you guys even talking about. The probability that the poster Dad is dead is higher than the probability that he isn't. Don't get me wrong I'm not wishing the poster Dad dead and I'm not saying we shouldn't love our Dad but most Dad are dead already. My dad died when we very young that my younger sister once said that when she was very young she believes when a child gets to an age of 13 the child is supposed to be fatherless. That's the impact of how men die early had on her.

You are funny,so you think your sis ugly perception is like that for everyone because your dad
died early, what of those with both parents still alive? what of those whose mum died first?or do you think such people don't exist?

If your sis husband doesn't die by the time their children is 13 make sure you guys kill him oo, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

if you go buy something for your woman...

buy it in your name and keep the receipt...

keep it...

VERY WELL....

Why buy it for her in the first place if there's a chance you may collect it back later on? To me, it doesn't make sense. I believe it's wise to only invest in a relationship what you can afford to lose without regrets.
For instance, you know she will cheat on you with a phone, so don't buy her one. I believe it should be a standard rule to never by your girl a phone. Let her buy it herself. If she chats and calls other niggas later on with it, you wouldn't feel the childish urge to collect and/or spoil the phone. That's the behaviour of an overgrown child.

When you buy something for someone, regardless of who it is, it is childish collecting it back, because that means it was never given. It rips you of your dignity.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:30am On Feb 14, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
tell him bro,tell him.....you will get lost in the wilderness of Facebook,if you try to preach any redpill shit to them,you might regret ever knowing how to read and write,those guys over there are doomed till death.
Lolz i once tried preaching d redpill gospel to dem d attack i received from dem was too much i became exhausted i just jejely mind my business. u can't save every1.
MGTOW MONK

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GreatAchiever1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.