Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762517 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Saw a video of a simpanzee begging a liability to accept his proposal, She called him a madman my body sweet me die lmfao..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:45am On Feb 14, 2021
temi1290:

What about our Dad,why are you leaving him out of the equation?
M
CORRECTED !=

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:46am On Feb 14, 2021
TheUndercover:
AND DADS TOO。
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:18am On Feb 14, 2021
luminouz:

That Facebook is something else.

I remembered one girl I met there in 2019. I asked for her number, she said she doesn't give out numbers till she feels like. I said ok. Fast forward to 2020. I just saw a Hi from her and when I replied, she said she is broke. I straight up asked her why she now remembered me, a guy she never gave attention, for her money problems. She quickly retracted and said she was joking about the money but if I give she will collect. I was like WTF is the joke? You still dey ask me for money either ways. Sh now said she would gimme her number for 4k. I almost had a stroke with the anger in my chest. I said, so you wan sell me your number. Told her I wasn't interested and that women and urgent 2k issues are boring. She said, she was playing and even if I give her the money, she wasn't obligated to give me her number. I never bothered to reply.

I just imagine the guts a broke geh has to still feel like some queen on top her begging spree.Only God knows how many other FB guys must have given her that 4k.

The day I pay for a geh's number, make my dick disappear. Amen

CANCEL THAT CURSE ,sometimes we simp unconsciously。

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2021
SOZINN:
People who are sensible about love do not indulge in it.
you are biblicaly wrong。

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:26am On Feb 14, 2021
yimnansunny:
very true
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WANT AND NEED ?help a brother

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:40am On Feb 14, 2021
SOZINN:
NEVER MAKE FUN OF ANOTHER MAN JUST TO MAKE A FEMALE LAUGH.
SHE MIGHT EVEN FALL FOR HIM OUT OF PITY。

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Life story that happens to my course mate in school....

See redpillers you can't save simps. They are gone until they retrace their step to redpill after they have seen that women are not capable of loving. Women want equity and still want men to do everything for them. I get angry every time I see guys worshipping women. I have many friends here in sch that are simps to the brimp and nothing can save them.

First friend a petroleum engineering student. Good we had chemistry practical so I told him that once you get your table just leave the lab. We both planned to leave the lab immediately after getting the table will need to calculate the questions giving to us and since we are not going to submit that same day but next day. Good, after the practical the idiot started helping girls to calculate the average volume of acid used and is a very simple thighs they can do for themselves. I began to look for him only for me to see him in between two girls, I went there to drag him away talking sense into his head even warned him that i will stop following him if he want to make women priority. He agreed to stop. DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS GIRLS IN NY SCHOOL ARE RUDE AND UNCULTURED ? THEY FEEL BIGGER AND THEY THINK THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND THEM. THE ATTENTIONS THEY RECEIVED FROM MEN MAKE THEM THINK THEY CAN RUB ANY GUY AND GET WHAT THEY WANT.
the following as early as 5am one the girl called him that she has kept sit for him. I told my friend that ordinarily this girl will not allow you to talk to her talk less of giving you face. He agreed and I told him that once we reach school let sit somewhere else. He agreed. When we got to school, I was looking for a guy that want to check my calculations if I made any mistakes. My friend already snick away to sit with the girl. The practical solution was went to be submitted before 9am. I went to submit my own while my friend was still with the girl in the class.
He got to the lecturer's office late and the man rejected his manual book that he came late. REDPILLERS GUESS WHAT? THE GIRL SUBMITTED WHY HE DID NOT DESPITE THEY BOTH SUBMITTED LATE.
MY FRIEND NOW HAS ISSUE WITH THE COURSE. HOW DID IT HAPPEN? HOW DID SHE SUBMIT AND MY FRIEND COULD NOT KNOWING WELL THAT THEY BOTH WERE BEGGING THE LECTURER?
Women will always pass the danger inasmuch as the pussy is there.

ACCORDING TO CAVEADAM MY MENTOR YOUR ADVICE ARE RAW HE WHO HAS MIND AND READY TO BE LIBRATED THAT CAN TAKE YOUR PILLS.. THANKS CAVEADAM WHEN YOU SAID YOU FIRST BEFORE ANY HOE

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Heading to church now.. Will tell another life story about my chemical engineering friend simping. In fact that one simp religiously. That one is a fool!! Big fool

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:
Life story that happens to my course mate in school....

See redpillers you can't save simps. They are gone until they retrace their step to redpill after they have seen that women are not capable of loving. Women want equity and still want men to do everything for them. I get angry every time I see guys worshipping women. I have many friends here in sch that are simps to the brimp and nothing can save them.

First friend a petroleum engineering student. Good we had chemistry practical so I told him that once you get your table just leave the lab. We both planned to leave the lab immediately after getting the table will need to calculate the questions giving to us and since we are not going to submit that same day but next day. Good, after the practical the idiot started helping girls to calculate the average volume of acid used and is a very simple thighs they can do for themselves. I began to look for him only for me to see him in between two girls, I went there to drag him away talking sense into his head even warned him that i will stop following him if he want to make women priority. He agreed to stop. DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS GIRLS IN NY SCHOOL ARE RUDE AND UNCULTURED ? THEY FEEL BIGGER AND THEY THINK THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND THEM. THE ATTENTIONS THEY RECEIVED FROM MEN MAKE THEM THINK THEY CAN RUB ANY GUY AND GET WHAT THEY WANT.
the following as early as 5am one the girl called him that she has kept sit for him. I told my friend that ordinarily this girl will not allow you to talk to her talk less of giving you face. He agreed and I told him that once we reach school let sit somewhere else. He agreed. When we got to school, I was looking for a guy that want to check my calculations if I made any mistakes. My friend already snick away to sit with the girl. The practical solution was went to be submitted before 9am. I went to submit my own while my friend was still with the girl in the class.
He got to the lecturer's office late and the man rejected his manual book that he came late. REDPILLERS GUESS WHAT? THE GIRL SUBMITTED WHY HE DID NOT DESPITE THEY BOTH SUBMITTED LATE.
MY FRIEND NOW HAS ISSUE WITH THE COURSE. HOW DID IT HAPPEN? HOW DID SHE SUBMIT AND MY FRIEND COULD NOT KNOWING WELL THAT THEY BOTH WERE BEGGING THE LECTURER?
Women will always pass the danger inasmuch as the pussy is there.

ACCORDING TO CAVEADAM MY MENTOR YOUR ADVICE ARE RAW HE WHO HAS MIND AND READY TO BE LIBRATED THAT CAN TAKE YOUR PILLS.. THANKS CAVEADAM WHEN YOU SAID YOU FIRST BEFORE ANY HOE
LOL! That serves him right! That's why the Red Pill puts Bros before Hoes. He should have done his and submitted before wasting his time on helping a girl who wouldn't do that if he were in her shoes. LMAO!

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2021
DAY 45, REDPILL 2021(VALENTINE SPECIAL)

Along the way to self development and improvement; jostling with every impediments that stand your way; walking patiently and eagerly; hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel; seeking for a day to claim your crown and resplendent in glory; to be finally seen as one invaluable and worthy; on this very journey, YOU DON'T NEED A WOMAN!

Introduction of a woman will not make you wrestle with this darkness mano a mano, thereby limiting your warrior energy. You will be scared to lose her, you will want to be there for her, her seduction is too seductive, and you will not like to miss any part of it. But the truth of the matter is, if you don't confront darkness, darkness will forever be your nightmare.

And by the way, no woman will go with you along the way as you fight your demons, no, never! You only see them in avalanche at the end of the tunnel. They can't stay with a man in a low state because of their emotional, and myopic nature. They judge a man based on his raw nature, and will never see him as he become valuable as gold as he passes through the furnace of darkness.

To achieve your dreams, you must jettison women or never take them seriously, just like the way a mother never become overly restless by the whining of her child.

Your purpose comes first. Never sacrifice your purpose, integrity, reputation on the altar of multifarious p^ssys. You only want a woman, and she's neither a need nor a life saver.

Authority: You, Yourself and Your.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Skepticus:
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.

H.L.Mencken

#BetterBachelor #MGTOW #FreeAgent

Na wa oooooo
Bro, are you now stylishly mocking we that are married now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

you need water, you wantto beer
you need an accommodation, you want a car
you need food, you want ice cream
you need clothes, you want a girlfriend.
Needs are those things you can't do without, while Want are the things you can do without.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Na wa oooooo

lol I'm not sure he is.
truth be told if I had known about Red Pill long time ago I'd still be married but probably to a different person

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LizabDavtopCo: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2021
If she's not saying that you've changed, then your Redpill is not yet working.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2021
PETUK:

lol I'm not sure he is.
truth be told if I had known about Red Pill long time ago I'd still be married but probably to a different person

You are right bro. If i had known too, i would still be single by now or choose a wife mainly for financial reason rather than love that is meaningless and useless to men.
I would have used the financial background, nature of her work, beauty, characters as more criteria than love.
But it is too late to cry when the head is cut off or there is no point crying over spilt milk.
Now what am doing is damage control.

Abeg, we move
cool

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:
If she's not saying that you've changed, then your Redpill is not yet working.

Fact.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2021
temi1290:

You are funny,so you think your sis ugly perception is like that for everyone because your dad
died early, what of those with both parents still alive? what of those whose mum died first?or do you think such people don't exist?

If your sis husband doesn't die by the time their children is 13 make sure you guys kill him oo, nonsense
You are the funny person bro. That wasn't my perception and it surely wasn't a fact. I'm just saying the impact of how male die early affected her. Bro don't read on the surface, some messages go deeper. What I'm just trying to say is that the initial poster might just be fatherless hence the reason for him saying he will be there for his mom. And people adding and the dad also I'm just trying to tell them he may have omitted his dad because the man is probably dead. Get the message bro.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2021
emmaodet:

You are right bro. If i had known too, i would still be single by now or choose a wife mainly for financial reason rather than love that is meaningless and useless to men.
I would have used the financial background, nature of her work, beauty, characters as more criteria than love.
But it is too late to cry when the head is cut off or there is no point crying over spilt milk.
Now what am doing is damage control.

Abeg, we move
cool

sure that's the word, Damage Control

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2021
orchin:
The idea of marriage (society way) just doesn't make sense in this era of information and knowledge economy...and it's d reason why divorce rates are high. Our fore fathers were just lucky. The reality is you simply can't keep a woman, unless you use religion and culture tame her...If you desire to keep something, get a dog or cat.
Life is short, you only live once, hustle hard and enjoy life...

Fact! Fact!! Fact!!! Bro
More pussy to your dick bro.
And the question now is - why try to tame another human? When they are not slaves.
Times are changing and we need to change with it.
Women are now enjoying the freedom they have gained from the shackles of men but it seems men are not happy because they feel they have lost the control over women.
The question is why do you want to control another woman? Why not look at the other side of the women's freedom.
The prisoner has been freed, so also is the Jailer man.
As a man, you don't worry about feeding your prisoner, housing, spending money etc because they are necessary requirements of keeping a prisoner.
You now have more cash to do shopping on yourself, go on vacations, good cars, bang around without commitment etc what else do you want for God sake?
Some of my white ogas wonder why we still take marriage important in this part of the world.
When they go on time off, they go on vacation thailand, vietnam etc where they have sweet and cheap girls to lay
On average, i see them looking more fresh and productive at work than the average married man filled with worry of unending family bills.
Women are not doing men a favour by marrying them.. At alllll

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

A need is the basic things you can't afford to stay without. Example- House, food, Money, Phone
, clothes etc,
While a WANT is the secondary things you need in life but you can do without them, Example- Cars, TV, Girlfriend or boyfriend etc

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi4fash(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Fact! Fact!! Fact!!! Bro
And the question now is - why try to tame another human? When they are not slaves.
Women are now enjoying the freedom they have gained from the shackles of men but it seems men are not happy because they feel they have lost the control over women.
The question is why do you want to control another woman? Why not look at the other side of the women's freedom.
As a man, you don't worry about feeding your prisoner, housing, spending money etc because they are necessary requirements of keeping a prisoner.
You now have more cash to do shopping on yourself, go on vacations, good cars, bang around without commitment etc what else do you want for God sake?
Some of my white ogas wonder why we still take marriage important in this part of the world.
When they go on time off, they go on vacation thailand, vietnam etc where they have sweet and cheap girls to lay
On average, i see them looking more fresh and productive at work than the average married man filled with worry of unending family bills.

Baba,

I no understand you oo..

Can you break it down a little

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Yesterday night I was discussing with three women about gifts to buy for someone for Val.At a point,one of them mentioned phone.i told her straight up that I can't in this life buy any woman phone because one,she won't understand the effort you went through to get the money to buy the phone (that's why all these girls requesting for iPhones don't know how much it costs nor how painful it is to work for months for a price of one phone).
secondly which is most important,that if you get the phone for her,you have lost her to another guy cos she would use the phone to cheat on you.

The eldest of the women replied that what I have said is true.i said in my mind,this sermon has ended.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
orchin:

Religion and culture not even working anymore

Because they have outlived there usefulness.
Religion, culture, tradition, marriage and even come conventional school/education (in my own opinion) have all outlived there usefulness and not a 21st century requirements anymore.
Reason why these institutions/establishments are gradually eroding, collapsing and receiving big opposition, antagonist.
School - in the west, children are not really interested in schools anymore because the people making it are mostly not school gradutes like footballers, boxers, musicians, golfers etc so the motivation to go to school and study hard is not there anymore

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2021
How do I reply this? Sent by someone who didn't hold any value or respect for me and we separated and ghosted her for 2 months. My first thought was not replying. Then I thought maybe I should post it here and hear other opinions.

Updated:
Already made a wrong move. Ignore is the best reply.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Fact! Fact!! Fact!!! Bro
Man..thumbs up. You dig me...One love

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2021
temi4fash:

Baba,

I no understand you oo..

Can you break it down a little

Bro, what else do you want me to break down?
That the idea of marriage is long overdue and doesn't make sense in this present era.
Also, what most our grandfathers took for granted - virginity of a woman because it was normal that time, it was a prerequisite for most first wives to be virgin, 90% of married first wives were virgins. It was Just normal expected requirement.
What they took for GRANTED is like a PREMIUM / LUXURY to the present generation of men.
To get a virgin woman which was a normal thing then is like...i don't even know the right english to use.
But on the bright side, we have also gained some things bro.
What we take as normal and also take for granted now is like a Luxury to the past generation.
We get paid to work now, wages far higher than our inputs. The teachers, muscians, footballers that played and worked virtually for free ora meagre money then are now doing far well than the previous generation.
A lot of them even worked for free in plantations as slaves, a lot of black slaves built many america buildings for free, people play ball, wrestle at village squares for nothing but get paid insanely for these things now.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Val 's day, i know red pillers here will agree with me that this is just like any other day in creation.
So many fingers will be burnt today grin So many, after today's bullshit display all in the name of "love" will sit at one corner and ask themselves " was it worth the stress?" . But for liberated minds, you must know that the journey to becoming a Man as it were is ruthless, unforgiving, filled with distractions, emotionless. So take today as a day when you internalize the red pills once more, exercise, read books that aid self development and block your ears to the world out there.

RED PILL TO THE WORLD.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Na wa oooooo

Lol. Not targeted at those who are married.

I'm not against getting married, even, though I'm not a fan of it.

The man who made this quote (H.L Mencken, American journalist and literary critic) made that quote as a married man at a time (1930s - 1940s) when women of his generation were still feminine and chaste. The quote was suppose to be a humorous mockery of himself and other married men when they realized later, how much they sacrificed and how much more they could have achieved if they were single. He was never against marriage just like I am but I wish men could hold on to their commitment and cherish it more instead of throwing it in the hands of spent sluts and achieve more for themselves than they could ever. I know my wish is unrealistic for a lot of men.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deejay1000(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Faboosuarez:
Hailings to the men here
And while we all gaining a Lotta knowledge, let's use tha chance in learning and building each otha up, if we have any1 in tha aous we fit learn anything from regarding anything to make money make them surface
I gat something you can work with

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Deejay1000:
I gat something you can work with
I'm all ears bozz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drLammy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.